有,她昨晚住进旅馆
Yeah. Yeah, she checked in last night.
-她一个人吗? -对
– Was she alone? – Yeah.
凯莉福斯特,她住九号♥房♥
Kelli Foster. I put her in Room 9.
你是早上打给她的人?
You the guy calling this morning?
-早上有人打电♥话♥给她? -对,他想传真给她
– A guy tried to call this morning? – Yeah, he was trying to send her a fax.
-他有传来吗? -有,20分钟前
– Did he do it? – Yeah, 20 minutes ago.
你的传真机有记忆功能吗?
Does your fax have memory?
应该有
I guess so.
-知道这地址吗? -离这里五分钟车程
– Do you know where that is? – It’s five minutes away.
如果她回来,需要我做什么吗?
If she comes back, is there anything you want me to do?
她不会回来了
She isn’t coming back.
我安排了 我们去巴拿马的计划
I’ve arranged for us to get to Panama.
明天我们去和我哥会合
We’re meeting up with my brother tomorrow.
等等,这就是你的办法?
Wait, that’s your plan?
和全美两大通缉犯 逃到巴拿马?
To run away to Panama with the two most wanted men in America?
麦可,我来这里是因为 我以为你有真正的解决办法
I came here because I thought you were gonna have real answers for me.
这就是解决的办法
This is an answer.
现在我们只有这条路可走
And right now, it’s the only one we’ve got.
和欺骗我的男人一起远走高飞?
Running away into the sunset with the man who lied to me?
真的?你原本就知道 其他人要越狱吗?
Really? I mean, did you know about the other guys?
你知道我会让茶包这种人 重获自♥由♥吗?
Did you know that I would be putting T-Bag back out onto the street?
这不在当初的计划之中
I never meant for that to happen.
我只是不能不这么做
I was doing what I needed to do.
-不然我哥会死 -现在我爸死了
– My brother was gonna die. – Now my father’s dead.
你父亲的死我很抱歉
I am sorry about your father.
我对我对待你的很多事感到抱歉
I’m sorry for a lot of things. For what I did to you.
我做了许多ue4d1
I have many…
让我后悔的事
…many regrets.
-但这件事最让我后悔 -这对我于事无补
– But that’s the biggest. – That doesn’t help me right now.
这点我也很抱歉
I’m sorry for that too.
我不奢望ue4d1
I didn’t expect you to…
我不奢望你会原谅我
I didn’t expect you to forgive me.
但是我不希望ue4d1
But I don’t want you to…
我不想让你一人单打独斗
I don’t want you to be alone in this.
我不想孤单一人
I don’t wanna be alone.
-我们走,上车 -这头是死胡同
– Let’s go. Get in the car. – We can’t get out this way.
-麦可,那头是唯一的出路 -我们就往那个方向走
– Michael, that’s the only way out of here. – Then that’s the way we’re going.
-你抓好 -麦可,你要做什么?
– Hold on. Just hold on. – Michael, what are you doing?
抓好就是了
Just hold on.
来吧
Come on.
麦可
Michael!
-你没事吧? -他还是紧追不舍
– You all right? – He’s still behind us.
坐稳了
Hold on.
站起来,包威
On your feet, Bagwell.
烤肉叉加热好了
Skewer’s hot.
他有钥匙
He’s got a key.
钥匙拿来,如果要我ue4d1
I’m gonna get that key if I have to…
坐下
Down.
钥匙很快就会出现,朋友
We’re gonna see that key again, friend.
很快就会出现
We’re gonna see it real soon.
我的信♥用♥卡♥还我
Give me my credit card.
你买♥♥了什么?
What did you get me?
还买♥♥了什么?
What else you get?
蜜枣汁、香烟、一点沾酱 还有一袋油腻的汉堡
Prune juice, smokes, a little dip, and a bag of sliders.
你要从哪个开始?
What do you want first?
他看起来喜欢嚼烟草
Looks like a chew guy to me.
-不准吐出来 -他的嘴含过更恶心的东西
– No spitting. – He’s had worse things in his mouth.
你想要什么?费南多
What do you want, Fernando?
对未来你有何期望?
From the future?
如果我说要你,你会逃走吗?
Would you run if I said you?
如果我逃走,你会来追我吗?
Would you chase me if I did?
我们得回到我车上
We gotta get back to my car.
太远了
It’s too far.
他叫更多人来之前 我们还有机会
If we go now, before he gets more people…
他不会请求支援
He’s not gonna call for backup.
-他想私下解决 -为什么?
– He wants his privacy. – Why?
他不是来逮捕我的
He’s not trying to catch me.
他是来取我的性命
He’s trying to kill me.
你的祖父ue4d1
Your grandfather…
都是因为他我才会被陷害
…he was the reason I was set up in the first place.
他曾经替这些 想杀我的人工作
He used to work for the people who wanted me dead.
这一切都是为了引他出来
This is all just to get to him.
你父亲马上就会抵达
Your father should be arriving any minute now.
-你叫珍是吗? 对
Jane, right?
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
Don’t worry about it.
你认识我爸?
You know my dad?
很熟吗?
Well?
够熟了
Well enough.
我们曾共事过
We used to work together.
是在“公♥司♥”
The Company.

Yeah.
但那是很久以前的事
But that was a long time ago.
现在我和他一样 对抗“公♥司♥”
And now I work against them, just like he does.
所以你也丢下了家人 没有解释和道别
I guess you walked out on your family too. No explanations, no goodbyes.
我没有家人
I don’t have a family.
林克 他真的很想见你们兄弟
He really wants to see you and your brother.
麦可十岁以后 他就没见过他了
He hasn’t seen Michael since he was 10 years old.
他们到了
They’re here.
在这里等
Wait here.
-我们走 -要去哪里?
– Let’s go. – Where are we going?
麦可从来没见过你祖父
Michael never met your grandfather.
站住
Hey!

Dad.
我不想被困在这里
I don’t wanna get trapped in here.
另一头一定有出口
There’s gotta be an exit on the other side.
-你先走 -麦可ue4d1
– You go on. – Michael.
我马上就来,快走
I’ll be right behind you. Go.
(亚利桑那州,威考克)
坏消息,柏劳在我来之前被劫走
The news is not good. Burrows was intercepted before I got here.
对我们是一次挫败 不过还不会太迟
It is a setback, but we’re not that far behind.
保罗ue4d1冷静点
Paul, Paul. Calm down.
没关系,有人会处理好
It’ll be all right. Someone will take care of it.
“有人”是谁?
Someone who?
比尔,别说 你让其他人参与了这件事
Bill, tell me you’re not bringing someone else in on this.
你不会以为你是唯一的大将吧?
You didn’t think you were alone on this, did you?
你只是个小兵 背后还有一整个军团
You’re a soldier. There’s an army.
谈谈你对莎拉♥丹♥奎迪 有何发现?
Tell me, what do you have on sara Tancredi?
-她与这件事何干? -回到你原本的任务
– What does that have to do with this? – Go back to your original assignment.
比尔,我人在这,我可以处理ue4d1
Bill, I’m here now. I can do this.
-然后ue4d1 -那女孩
– And then… – The girl.
我们得查明 她父亲跟她说了什么
We need to know what her father told her,
等你查出来,再通知我
When you find out, give me a call.
我是凯勒曼探员 我要莎拉♥丹♥奎迪的租车资料
This is Agent Kellerman. I need that rental car information on sara Tancredi.
(丙烷气体)
对,就是这艘
Yeah, this is it right here,
高75尺,双柴油汽缸游艇
seventy-five foot, twin diesel Azimut…
驾驶桥楼,还有全景窗户
…fly bridge, panoramics.
只要开这种游艇,就是大人物
Pull up in a boat like that, you’re somebody.
-让我看 -手拿开
– Let me see. – Hey, get off.
不要
No.
你好吗?包威
How you doing, Bagwell?
-去拿粪便 -什么粪便?
– Get the stool. – What stool?
粪便
The stool.
这是巴士站的置物柜钥匙
It’s from one of them lockers in a bus station.
我会尽量不去想 钥匙是从哪里出来的
I’ll try not to think about where it’s been.
(911,拨号♥中)
-911,请问紧急状况? -拜托别这样
– 911 operator, what’s your emergency? – Don’t do that. Come on.
请派警员来 有个浑蛋闯进我家
Hey there, send the police. Some scumbag broke into my house.
-地址是? -米贝瑞山庄1605号♥
– Your address? – Yeah, 1605 Midberry Hill.
-他还在现场吗? -对,你们最好快来
– Is he still there? – Yeah, you better come quick.
-走吧,罗伊 -拜托,别这么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!