Never left.
在新墨西哥州立大学攻读工商管理
Studied business administration over at UNM,
并获得学位
got my degree.
真的吗
Really?
那个在毒品交易时能派上用场吗
Does that come in handy in the drug trade?
根本没用
It doesn’t hurt.
本来我想学音乐的
I was gonna study music originally.
还想考奥柏林或伯克利音乐学院的
Maybe even try out for Oberlin or Berklee.
我爸爸劝我放弃
My pops talked me out of it.
他说除非我跟某些狗屁摇滚歌♥星混
Said there was no money in it unless
不然的话 赚不了钱
I wind up some bullshit rock star.
而我压根就没有任何机会
And I didn’t have a snowball chance of that, man.
你♥爸♥爸是干什么的
What does your dad do?
他在梅诺尔有家坦皮科家具店
He owns Tampico furniture over on Menaul.
等等 我知道那地方
Wait a minute. I know that place.
等等
Wait a minute. That’s…
就是那个
That’s that…
他们以前在深夜
They used to have those late-night…
-放那些无聊广♥告♥ -没错 -就是他
– Those stupid commercials. – Yeah. – That’s him.
-他开了30多年 -等等
– He’s been doing them for over 30 years. – Wait a minute.
那个怎么唱来着 是不是
How did it go? It was, uh…
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. It was…
别让购物伤透脑筋
Don’t let shopping strain your brain-o.
来唱唱这首小曲
Just sing this short refrain-o.
我们的家具都很棒
Our furniture is bueno.
店名叫做坦皮科
Tampico is the name-o.
好傻的歌♥
Pretty moronic.
不过你能怎么办
But what can you do?
印象太深刻了
It did tend to stick in your head.
家族里的音乐家 是你写的吗
Did you write that, being the musician of the family?
当然不是
Hell, no, man.
是我的疯子叔叔埃里克斯写的
It was my crazy uncle Alex.
他在酒吧里唱 用来泡妞的
He sings it at bars, trying to pick up on women.
他认为 这首歌♥好像在说
In his mind, it’s like saying,
我写下了通往天堂的阶梯
“I wrote stairway to heaven.”
等等 坦皮科家具
Wait a minute. Tampico furniture.
我记得我儿子出生时
I think when my son was born that
在那买♥♥的摇篮车
we bought his bassinet there.
我们不卖♥♥摇篮车的
We don’t sell bassinets there.
有更特别的
It’s more special deal.
我们的确卖♥♥过婴儿床
We did use to sell cribs.
婴儿床 可能吧 婴儿车
Oh. Well, a crib, then, okay? Crib.
对 没的 我记起来了
Yeah. No, I remember that.
其实
In fact,
我记得那些广♥告♥里那个是你♥爸♥爸
I remember recognizing your dad from those commercials.
虽然他在真实生活里
Although he wasn’t…
一点也不友好
anywhere near as friendly in real life.
对 一点都没错
Yeah, no shit.
他是不是想给你提供延长保修啊
Did he try selling you that extended warranty?
好像是的
Yeah, he probably did.
而且我也傻兮兮的买♥♥了
And I was probably dumb enough to buy it.
他就看中那个
Yeah, that was his big thing.
你向他要一杯水
You ask him for a glass of water,
他就跟你说 要冰块就得延长保修期
he’ll tell you you need an extended warranty on the ice.
-你也在那里工作吗 -一直在
– So did you work there, too? – Only my whole life,
直到我跟他说”操♥你♥妈♥” 然后不干了
up until the day I said “fuck you” and quit.
那么
So, uh…
16年前你多大
16 years ago, how old would you have been?
放学后 相信我 我就在那儿
It was after school. Trust me, I was there.
可能还给你打过电♥话♥
Might have even helped ring you up.
你和延长保修期证都婴儿车里
You and your extended warranty on the crib.
世界真小啊
Small world.
是啊
That it is.
这就是我们走过的路
The paths we take, huh?
要吗
You’d like…
你…
You…
杰西知道你得了癌症吗
Jesse know you got cancer?
除了你没人知道
No one but you.
家人也不知道吗
Not your family?
不知道
No.
为什么不说
Why not?
不知道怎么开口
Not a conversation I’m even remotely ready to have.
所以你才做冰♥毒♥吗
That’s why you’re cooking meth?
想给家人留下笔钱
You want to leave money for your family.
要是你现在放了我 我就给你写张支票
Hell, I’ll write you a check right now if you let me go.
就像我说的 沃尔特
Like I said, Walter,
这行当根本不适合你
this line of work doesn’t suit you.
事情无法挽回之前尽早抽身
Get out before it’s too late.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
你心里知道的
Yeah. you do.
我去拿钥匙
I’ll get the key.
别这样 别这样
No, don’t do this. Don’t do this.
你何必如此
Why are you doing this?
何必如此
why are you doing this?
你的决定是对的 沃尔特
You’re doing the right thing, Walter.
你能不能…
Do you mind to…
那你没生气吧
So… you’re not angry?
你什么意思
How do you mean?
生气
Angry?
没有
No.
宽以待人 伙计
Live and let live, man.
那是可以理解的
That’s very understanding.
随便吧
Whatever, man.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我也是
Me, too.
把我解开 沃尔特
Unlock me, Walter.
那瞬间我…
The moment I do…
你想用那个破盘子戳死我吗
Are you gonna stick me with that broken piece of plate?
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起 非常抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry…
对不起
I’m sorry.
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
有人吗
Hello?
下面有人吗
Anybody down here?
各位
Everybody!
大家都坐在自己的位置上
I need you all to take your seats.
请坐好 谢谢
Settle down, please. Thank you.
我知道怀特先生
I understand that Mr. White
今早有点不舒服
is feeling a little under the weather this morning,
所以今天由我来代课
so you folks are going to have to be making do with me today.
我们今天
And we are going to be watching
准备看一段很有意思有关碳的影片
a very interesting video on carbon.
非常重要的元素
Very important stuff.
-你们怎么想 -这个是制毒点 肯定是
– So what do you think? – It’s a cook site. Gotta be.
没人会碰巧经过这鬼地方的
Nobody came way the hell out here just to buy.
火灾可能是由于事故引起的
Fire there could have started by accident.
看起来不像是故意毁灭证据
Don’t look like it was meant to destroy evidence.
有好几条双轨道通向那条路
Got a couple of dually tracks headed away towards the road.
怎么 难道他们是在露天实验
So, what, they’re in some kind of camper slash lab.
他们不小心放了火 然后就消失了
They accidentally start a fire, and everybody f.o.’s?
怎么不能啊
Yeah, why not?
为什么那个头发跟胶一样的家伙留下车呢
Except why would that little hair-gelled shit leave his car?
哎呀呀 格米
I-yi-yi, Gomie!
素质都大不如前了
It’s a culture in decline.
又丰富又充满活力的修养
It’s a rich and vibrant culture.
车上下颠簸
It’s a car that jumps up and down.
怎么了
What the hell?
你们习惯做征服者了 老天爷
You people used to be conquistadors, for christ’s sake.
闻着像达卡黑工厂
Smells like a drakkar noir factory in here.
我已经检查过了
I already searched it.
你只是在浪费时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!