不然就得狠下心肠杀我
if it’s between that and cold-blooded murder.
此外
Besides…
楼上那位才是大♥麻♥烦
Your real problem is sitting upstairs.
有人
Occupied!
我这正费劲呢
Hey, yo, I’m trying to pinch one off in here!
给点私人空间 行吗
Just give me some privacy, would ya?
到底干嘛
What the hell, man?
你干什么
What are you doing, man?
-混♥蛋♥ -你告诉他我名字
– You asshole! – You told him my name.
-谁说的 他自己 -我的名字 在哪儿工作
– Says who? Him? – My name, where I work.
-还跟他讲我儿子 -别碰我
– You told him about my son! – Don’t touch me!
-该死的混球 -不 给我
– Damn junkie! – No, give me that!
迟了 我要把它冲到厕所里 你就看着吧
Too late! This is going down the toilet. Watch it go!
值4万呢 你个蠢货
No, that’s worth 40 grand, you stupid shit.
你都抽光了就啥也不值
It’s worth nothing when you smoke it all.
从马桶上起来
Get off the toilet.
从马桶上起来
Get off the toilet!
停下
Stop it!
不 没门
No! No way!
你往哪儿走
What the hell do you think you’re going?
-闪开 神哪 -我们有活要干
– Back off, man! Jesus! – We’ve got work to do!
你有活要干 我的做完了
No, you got work to do. I did my part.
你说我花了两个小时清理的
You mean that obscenity that I spent
那堆恶心东西吗
the last two hour clearning up?
-都是拜你所赐 -滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
– That is your contribution! – Yo! Kiss my pink ass, man!
我也不像这么做
I didn’t ask for any of this!
我还怎么在这住下去
How am I supposed to live here now, huh?
我的房♥子整个一股香港脚和干洗剂味儿
My whole house smells like toe cheese and dry cleaning.
因为你不听我指挥
Because you didn’t follow my instructions!
万岁 希♥特♥勒♥
Oh, well, heil Hitler, bitch.
我给你说道说道吧
And let me tell you something else.
我们抛过硬币的 记得吗
We flipped a coin, okay?
我们俩
You and me.
我们俩
You and me!
抛硬币是神圣的
Coin flip is sacred.
该死
Damn it.
地下室里有活等着你
Your job is waiting for you in that basement,
是硬币决定的
as per the coin.
快他妈的动手
Fucking do it already.
她是这么说的
That’s what she said.
对 我想那个我们有
Yeah, I think we have some of those.
对 你得试试
Yeah, you’ll have to…
-你好 -可能吧 我不清楚
– Hello. – Maybe. I don’t know.
你好 这款有黑色吗
Excuse me. Do you have these in black?
总之 就像我说的
Anyway, so like I was saying,
几天前的某个晚上我去参加了派对
I went to the party the other night.
对 托尼在那
Yeah, Tony was there.
你去哪儿了 我两小时前就给你打电♥话♥
Hey, where have you been? I called you two hours ago.
对不起 宝贝儿 我有点忙 什么事
Sorry, baby. I’m kinda busy here. What’s up?
大事 是个敏感问题
Kind of a lot, actually, and it’s a delicate subject,
你得认真听
so I need you to focus and…
坐下 快坐下
Hey, sit down! Sit down!
该死的 汉克
Damn it, Hank.
对不起 宝贝 我
Well, sorry, babe. I’m just…
我这边有点麻烦
I’m kind of in the middle of something here.
坐下 屁♥股♥着地坐
Sit down! Sit your ass down!
懂了没 你也是 坐下
Comprende? You, too! Sit down!
坐下(墨西哥语)
Siéntate
好了 宝贝儿 什么事
I’m back, baby. What’s up?
是小沃尔特
Walter Jr.
他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
大♥麻♥
Marijuana.
-他吸大♥麻♥ -胡扯
– He’s smoking it. – Bullshit.
他妈妈似乎这么觉得
Excuse me. His own mother seems to think so.
-斯凯勒告诉你的 -她暗示我了
– Skyler told you that? – She inferred it.
暗示吗
She inferred it, huh?
她强烈的暗示 就像说
She strongly inferred it, like…
“医生 我一个朋友有勃起功能障碍”
“Doctor, my friend suffers from erectile dysfunction.”
好了 你得跟他谈谈
Please, come on already. I want you to talk to him.
该沃尔特跟他谈 斯凯勒更好
Walt should talk to him. Skyler, better yet.
她会打得他满街跑的
She’ll kick his butt up and down the block.
我认为应该你去
I think it ought to be you.
给他讲讲吓人的故事
You know, tell him some horror stories.
或许给他看些尸检照片
Maybe show him some autopsy pictures.
吸毒过量的尸检照片吗 算了吧
What, autopsy for a pot overdose? Come on.
我不知道 宝贝儿 只是
I don’t know, baby. It’s just that, you know I mean…
我觉得他爸来做更合适
I figure his dad should be the one doing this thing,
不是吗
don’t you think?
汉克 他敬重你
Hank, he respects you.
好吧 行了 听着
Yeah, all right. Well, listen,
我下班后过去一趟
I’ll swing by the place after work.
好 把他吓乖
Good. Scare him straight.
我的奖励呢
Where’s my sugar?
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, ma’am. ma’am.
试鞋要穿丝♥袜♥
You need to be wearing footies before you try those on.
我脚干净得很
I’m extremely clean.
如果穿的话我会很感激的
Yeah, well, I’d really appreciate it.
对不起 我会查的
Hey, sorry about that. Yeah, I’ll check.
知道吗 上周我给你囤了一双 灰色的
You know, I hid a pair for you last week, gray ones…
觉得怎么样
What do you think?
什么
About what?
这地方看上去不错吧
This look like a nice place?
不 不觉得
No, not really.
你想住这里吗
Think you’d like to live here?

No.
-你确定吗 -对 非常确定
– You sure about that? – Yeah, pretty sure.
我以为我们是去酷圣石(世界知名冰淇淋)
I thought we were going to Cold Stone creamery.
对 绕了点路而已
Well, a little detour.
我想着咱们过来一趟
Figured we’d come over here and
看看大♥麻♥的行情
check out how the was marijuana.
我们管这里叫水晶宫
This here’s what we call the Crystal Palace.
你知道什么人住在宫里吗 瘾君子
Now you know who lives in the palace? Meth-heads.
肮脏的 讨厌的 瘾君子
Nasty, skeevy, meth-heads
为了口毒品 他们能让自己的奶奶出来卖♥♥淫
who’d sell their grandma’s coochie for a hit.
-你觉得这好笑吗 好笑吧 -是
– Oh, you think that’s funny? That’s funny, huh? – Yeah.
我来跟你说说 这帮可怜的废物
Well, let me tell you something. Every last one of these
是怎么染上毒瘾的
miserable wastes of skin got started. How?
-你觉得他们是怎么抽上的 -我不知道
– How do you think they got started? – I don’t know.
你觉得他们之前
What do you think it was they were
都是抽什么毕业的
all doing before their graduated in their…
在注射冰♥毒♥之前
to shooting meth in their dicks?
诱导性毒品
A gateway drug.
我们这么叫它
That’s what we call it.
我可以肯定地告诉你
Dollars to doughnuts, and I shit you not,
所谓的诱导性毒品就是大♥麻♥
that gateway drug was marijuana.
概无例外
Every time.
-你明白吗 -明白了
– You understand? – Um, Yeah.
你干嘛跟我说这些
So why are you telling me this?
因为我爱你 你这个混小子
Cause I love you, you little bastard.
我也年轻过 知道吗
Hey, I was young once, you know?
这世界太乱 知道吗
The world’s a messed up place, you know?
曾经有一次
You know, there was this…
有一次当
This one time when… hey!

Hey! Hey, you!
叫你呢 公主
Yeah, you, princess!
到这边来
Get over here!
别逼我下车
Don’t make me get out of the car!
看着
Check this out.
看我怎么说的
See what I’m talking about.
我手里没货 明白吗
I ain’t holding, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!