我们来分♥析♥一下
Let’s break it down.
氢元素 人体中含有多少
Hydrogen. What does that give us?
用摩尔数值表示吗 有63%
By mole? We’re looking at 63%.
63吗
63?
占得很多啊
That is a big bite.
下一个是 氧元素
My next step’s gotta be oxygen.
26%
26%.
26 以上两种元素组成了水
26. There you have your water.
-碳 9% -碳 9
– Carbon. 9%. – Carbon. 9.
-总共是98% -没错
– For a total of 98%? – Right.
-氮 1.25% -1.25
-Nitrogen 1.25%. – 1.25.
这样总共99.25
That brings it to 99 and a quarter.
剩下就该是微量元素了
Which only leaves you with the trace elements
接下来我们要见证神奇啦
down with the maggic happens.
等一下 钙有多少
Oh, wait a minute. What about calcium?
钙可不是微量元素啊
Calcium’s not a trace.
骨头里可都是钙啊
Got a whole skeleton to account for.
-你是这样想的 对吧 -没错
– You would think, right? – Right.
钙 钙元素只有0.25%
Calcium. Calcium is only 0.25%.
什么 这么少
What? That low?
真的吗
Seriously?
天哪 没想到只有这么少
Damn, I never would have thought that.
好的 铁有多少呢
Okay, so where does Iron fit in?
铁 没错
Iron. Wow, okay.
0.00004%
0.00004%.
什么
What?
没有铁 可没法合成血红蛋白
You can’t have hemoglobin without Iron.
看来用不了多少
Apparently, it don’t take much.
是啊 继续
No, it don’t. Go figure.
-钠 -钠 0.04
– Sodium. – Sodium? 0.04.
-磷 0.19 -0.19 这就对了
-Phosphorus? 0.19 -0.19. There we go.
这样的话 所有的元素
So, the whole thing…
加起来总共
Adds up to…
99.888042%
99.888042%.
还有0.111958%
We are 0.111958%…
少了
Shy.
应该已经全了才对
Supposedly that’s everything.
不知道 我只是
I don’t know. I just… I just…
觉得少了什么 不是吗
Just seems like something’s missing, doesn’t it?
人体内应该还有别的什么
There got to be more to a human being than that.
第三集
第一季




我讨厌这双鞋
I hate these shoes.
穿着这鞋就好像是
These shoes make me look like
要去给人换便盆一样
I should be changing bedpans,
好像我就应该端着汤
like I should be squeaking around bringing soup
喂给恶心的老头子喝
to some disgusting old person,
然后再搭公车回去照看16只猫
then take the bus home to my 16 cats.
那你干嘛还穿着
Then why are you wearing them?
我喜欢它的足弓垫
I like their support.
我的足弓恰好很拱
My arches happen to be extremely archy.
唷 怎么啦
Yo. What’s up?
两分钟以后打给我好吗
Hey, can you call me, like, in two minutes?
谢了 拜拜
Thanks. Bye.
我去接个电♥话♥
Gotta go take this.
女的
Female?
路易斯
Louis.
这好像不关你的事吧
Not like it’s any of your business, though.
快点就行
Just be quick about it.
还有 别再说”唷”了
Oh, and, um, please don’t say yo.
你不知道我有多讨厌这词
You can’t know how much I hate that.
你有个地方没刷到
You missed a… spot right there.
你确定能爬梯子吗
Should you be up on that ladder?
欢迎你上来接我的班
You know, you’re more than welcome to take over for me up here.
我不明白 干嘛不让沃尔特来做
I don’t see why you don’t just get Walt to do it.
确实是个主意
Yeah. There’s an idea.
最近我正在写短篇小说
So, I’m working on this new short story,
想塑造一个吸毒的人物
and there’s this stoner character in it.
我想要
I’m trying to, um…
事实上 我是想问你
Well, you know, actually, let me back up.
你在大学里
You’ve smoked your
抽过大♥麻♥ 对吗
fair share of pot in college, didn’t you?
我是说 你至少试过吧
I mean, you at least tried it.
承认吧
Come on.
我可能是试过 为什么问这个
I perhaps tried it. Why?
你还记得 大♥麻♥对你的情绪有影响吗
Do you remember it having an effect on your mood,
像是性情大变 或者别的
like changing it in any major way, or…
我觉得我变得更严肃了
It made me more serious.
真的吗
Really?
因为我只记得
Because I mostly remember
抽了以后会飘飘欲仙而已
it made me light-headed. That’s about it.
我只是想知道 大♥麻♥会不会
I was just wondering if it maybe could…
我在这个人物上有点卡住了
You know, it’s just a character thing I’m stuck on.
别放在心上
Never mind.
小沃尔特吸大♥麻♥了吧
Walter Jr.’s on pot?
什么 不 不是
What? No! No.
你怎么会这么想
What would make you even…
他从哪弄来的
Where’s he getting it from?
-玛丽 -说真的 是不是那个叫路易斯的
– Marie. – Seriously. Is it this Louis person?
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do about this?
你看着我的眼睛 听我说
You need to look me in the eye.
我真的只是在问关于
I am strictly asking about
我在写的小说的事 仅此而已
a story that I am writing. That’s all.
我对天发誓 小沃尔特没有吸毒
Right hand to God, Walter Jr. is not on pot.
至少据我所知没有
Certainly not as far as I know.
据你所知没有
Not as far as you know?
玛丽
Marie.
看着我
Look at me.
转过来看着我
Hey, turn around and look at me.
这 这东西
This… This here…
我对头号♥仇敌也不会这么干
I wouldn’t do this to my worst enemy.
太耻辱了
This is degrading.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你希望我会放你一马
You hope I’ll make it easy on you
就这么算了 是吧
and just drop them, don’t you?
但我不会的
Well, I won’t.
所以要么杀了我 要么放了我
So either kill me or let me go.
你不适合干这行 沃尔特
You don’t have it in you, Walter.
你怎么知道我名字的
How do you know my name?
杰西
Jesse.
是他告诉埃米利奥和我的
He told Emilio and me.
他来卖♥♥你那冰♥毒♥的时候
When he came by to sell your meth?
怎么 你威胁他了
So what? You threaten him, huh?
-毒打他了 -根本用不着
– Did you beat it out of him? – Not even close.
他还跟你说什么了
What else did he tell you?
所有你能想到的事
Pretty much everything you can think of.
你是他的高中老师
How you were his high school teacher.
讲二氧化碳的时候在课堂上
How one time you taught about carbon dioxide
做葡萄汽水
by making grape soda in class.
你有个儿子轻微智障
How you have a son who’s retarded,
或者残疾之类的
or in a wheelchair or something.
这应该不算新鲜事吧
This shouldn’t come across as some news flash.
你的同伙
That partner of yours…
嘴巴不严实
He’s got a big mouth.
沃尔特 我不知道你是怎么看待自己的
Walter, I don’t know what you think you’re doing here,
但是相信我 这行当不适合你
but trust me, this line of work doesn’t suit you.
所以我应该放你走
So I should just let you go, then?
给你开锁 祝你一路顺风吗
Just unlock you and adios, huh?
我看你别无他法
I don’t see what real choice you have

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!