这就是证据
So there.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
那我就对3套新闻台说去
Then I can talk to the channel 3 news.
我要告诉他们 你们这些人
Yeah. I can tell them how you people,
在没有一丝一毫证据的情况下
Without a shred, without a modicum of evidence,
非法将一名无辜孕妇拘留
Illegally detained an innocent pregnant woman
在黑暗的储藏室里
In a dank storeroom.
-这是我的办公室 -我认为这是绑♥架♥
– This is my office. – I feel I’m being held hostage.
而且 这里空气不够
Furthermore, I’m not getting enough air back here.
我喘不过气
I don’t think I can breathe.
哦 上帝呀
Oh, my God.
哦不 我要生了
Oh, no. I’m going into labor.
我要
Yes, I…
你好 我是玛丽 请留言
Hi. You’ve reached Marie. Do the beep thing.
玛丽 我是斯凯勒 我刚从扎克瑞珠宝店出来
Marie? It’s Skyler. I just left Zachary’s.
我要马上跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you immediately.
警卫呢 他该过来了
Where’s the guard? He’s supposed to be coming by.
-他是不是已经过去了 -我不知道
– You think he already passed? – I don’t know.
-他来了 -我看见他了
– There he is. – Yeah, I see him.
等他过去
Wait till he passes.
安全了
Okay, it’s clear.
-这是什么玩意儿 -店里只有这个
– What the hell is this? – It’s all they had.
那就去别的店
Then you go to another store.
-只有这个说明你去错店了 -戴上
– If this is all they had, wrong place. – Just put it on.
你真应该
Of course you can…
成了 我们开始
Okay. This is it.
老天
Oh, God.
-该死 躲起来 -怎么回事
– Dawm. Where… duck. Duck. – What?
他不该回来的 他在做什么
He’s not supposed to come back. What’s he doing?
老天
Oh, God.
他要去茅厕
He’s going to the crapper.
老天
Oh, God.
-背上兜子 -你要干嘛
– Carry your bag. – What? What are you doing?
好了 就是这
Okay, there is it.
声音大不大
Is this going to be loud?
马上就知道了
We’ll find out in about ten seconds.
往后站
Stand back.
我的神
Jesus!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
-哪有加仑装的 -我不知道
– Where are the gallon jugs? – I don’t know.
-天哪 -怎么啦
– God! – What?
我们拿这个走 快点 快
Let’s just take this. Come on. Come on.
你开大门干什么
What the hell are you doing opening the door?
不然这东西怎么出去
How are we going to take this thing out?
需要听译
-你开我开有什么区别 -让我试试不行吗
– How is it going to be any different? – Can I just try it?
-行 行 你去吧 -我的神
– Fine, fine, go ahead. – Jesus. Okay.
成了宝贝儿 看看 怎么样
Yeah, baby. See? Eat it, okay?
我无敌了 我无敌了
I’m the king. I’m the king.
不不不 情况不妙
No, no, no. That didn’t sound good.
好吧 这事没戏了
Well, this thing’s not going anywhere.
事先说下 可不能在我车道上制毒啊
We’re not cooking in my damn driveway. I tell you that.
跟你说了慢点 听不懂人话吗
What part of slow it down did you not understand?
你说的太多了 太重了 伙计 你得等我
You talk too much. It’s heavy, man. You got to wait for me.
好了
Okay.
就这样 就这样 现在竖起来
That’s good, that’s good. Now just bring it up.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy.
好了
Okay.
你的房♥产经纪人 啥时候回来
Your real estate agent, when is she supposed to come back?
糟糕
Shit.
我不清楚
Yo, I don’t know.
我会确保她不回来
I’ll make damn sure she doesn’t.
好主意
Good call, yo.
好吧
All right.
将温度保持在425华摄氏度
Keep the temperature steady at 425 degrees.
我们需要制♥作♥两个多小时
We’ll need to run it two more hours
保证有4.5磅的产量
Try to have enough to make 4.5 Pounds.
4.5 不是4吗
4.5? Not 4?
2磅用来还屠库
2 pounds pays Tuco back.
4.5磅能为我们带来可观的收入
4.5 pounds puts us $44,000 ahead…
每磅44000美元
Each.
太对了 伙计
Right on, man.
对极了
Right on.
再加上昨晚我们弄来的那些甲胺
With the amount of methylamine that we got last night,
不久的将来
We could make 4.5 pounds a week for…
我们每周能制出个4.5磅来
Well, for the foreseeable future.
这要多久
How long is that going to be?
我是说 就你目前的情况而言
I mean in your situation.
你需要多少钱
How much cash do you need?
越多越好
More.
有人在我家院子里
Someone’s in my yard.
都在外面 随时随地都有可能进来
Was there, by any chance,
行程安排今天下午参观房♥屋
Scheduled for this afternoon an open house
我有给他们留言 伙计 不是我的错
I left them a message, man. It’s not my fault.
我不管你用什么方法
I don’t care how you do it. Just keep
别让他们进来就行 明白了吗
Them out of here. Do you understand?
-明白 -去吧
– Yeah. – Go.
你不可能永远都躲着我
You know you can’t duck me forever.
怎么了
What?
别装蒜了 我给你发了15条留言
Come on. I left you, like, 15 messages.
我去办公室找你 你却从后门偷偷溜了
When I went to your office, you snuck out the back way.
我没溜 我只是去吃午饭
I didn’t sneak. I was going to lunch.
老天 斯凯勒 你算什么 多疑的警♥察♥吗
Jeez, Skyler, what are you, the paranoid police?
玛丽 我长那么大从未如此羞愧过
Marie, I have never been so humiliated in my life.
那个皇冠
That tiara.
他们指控我扎克瑞商店偷的
They accused me at Zachary’s of shoplifting it.
你去扎克瑞干嘛
What were you doing at Zachary’s?
我想把它退回去
I was returning it.
你退回去了
You were returning it.
为什么要退回去
Why would you return it?
只是
It just wasn’t…
玛丽 你怎么了
Marie, what is wrong with you?
能跟我说说吗
Can you please tell me that?
能告诉我你这么做的原因吗
Can you tell me why you’d do such a thing?
这是什么意思 是说你不知道吗
What does that mean? Does that mean you don’t know?
这样的意思是
That means that
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what the hell you’re even talking about.
你不知道我在说什么
You have no idea what I’m talking about.
商店 商店行窃
The shop… the shoplifting.
不知道吗
No idea?
你不会承认的 是吧
You’re not going to admit this, are you?
我真做不到去承认一件
I can’t really admit to something
我一无所知的事
When I have no knowledge of what it is that I’m admitting.
别忘了登记哦
Don’t forget to sign in.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
打扰一下 我想看看地下室
Excuse me. I’d just like to see the basement.
-好吧 已经被占用了 -这儿不是洗手间
– Yeah, well, it’s occupied. – It’s not a bathroom.
我只是想看看地下室 有什么大不了的
I just want to see the basement. What’s the big deal?
你别想看地下室了 贱♥人♥ 明白了吗
Yo, you ain’t seeing the basement, bitch. You got that?
房♥子下沉了 现在给我滚
Is that sinking in? Now beat it.
所有的人都滚蛋 房♥子不卖♥♥了
All of you all. House is not for sale.
滚出这里
Get the hell out!
怎样
So how was it?
算是
Was it a…
一种经历吗
An experience?
当然
Yeah.
绝对算是一种体验吗
It was definitely an experience.
什么味道
What’s that smell?
是一种
Yeah. It’s…
神圣的纳瓦霍草药
Sacred navajo herbs and…
没事吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!