像大♥麻♥ 或者
Like pot. Or…
之类的
Whatever.
可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
Cocaine? Heroin?
我就是随口一说
I’m just saying it’s arbitrary.
那你该去监狱看看
Well, you ought to visit lockup.
那里有很多人这么说
You hear a lot of guys talking like that.
伙计 你就为14包大♥麻♥抓我啊
“hey, man, why’d you bust me with these 14 bales of ganja?
等明年威利·纳尔逊当总统时
“It’s all gonna be legal next year
这可就不犯法了
When Willie Nelson be the president”
老兄 这话也能反过来说
Shit, buddy, it doesn’t only go one way, either.
有时候 所谓合法的东西并不该合法化
Sometimes there’s stuff that’s legal that shouldn’t be.
我是指 那混账的冰♥毒♥曾经合法
I mean, friggin’ meth used to be legal.
曾经在美国的任何一家
Used to sell it over every counter
药房♥的柜台里都有出♥售♥
At every pharmacy across America
感谢上帝 他们知道该禁毒了
Thank god they came to their senses on that one, huh?

Yeah.
聚会很棒
Nice party.
一个头冠
A tiara.
给一个新生儿送白金头冠
A white gold tiara for a newborn baby.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得她是在
You know, I think she got that at
格特鲁德·扎克瑞里买♥♥的
Gertrude Zachary produced, yes
我是说 这东西肯定得
I mean, that thing must have cost, like, what,
500还是600吧
$500 or $600.
我觉得我该退掉它
You know what? I think I’m going to return it.
你想好了吗
You sure?
她肯定会发现的
She’s bound to find out.
也许我能跟她解释说
Well, maybe I can explain to her that
比起白金的婴儿头饰
We need a diaper than
我们更需要尿布
A white gold baby tiara.
我在想
You know, I’ve been thinking about
你对戴尔克沃利医生说的话
What you said Dr. Delcavoli
关于辅助的疗法
About alternative medicine.
不 别担心 我再不会提那事了
No. Don’t worry. I’m not going to mention that anymore.
不是 我是想说 也许这可行呢
No. What I mean is that maybe there is something to it.
看 这个
Here. look.
在法明顿有这种印第安人的净汗屋
They do this navajo sweat lodge up by farmington.
治疗仪式
Healing ceremony.
据说对肺有好处
It’s supposed to be good for your lungs.
不是说我真的信 只是
I’m not saying that I believe in it, but…
你看 或许有有益处
You know, it might be an experience.
你说真的
Really?

You?
去汗屋
In a sweat lodge?
我打算周五开车过去 周日回来
I was thinking about driving up on Friday,
如果你同意的话
Coming back Sunday. I mean, if you’re okay with it.
我当然同意了
Well, of course I’m okay with that.
那好
Okay.
-汗屋 -对
– Sweat lodge? – Yeah.
我已经满头大汗了 来搭把手
I’m already sweating. Help me out.
70毫米管式炉 很好
70-millimeter tube furnace. Excellent.
非常好 干得不错
This is excellent. Very good work.
-那就对了 -纯氧
– Damn straight. – Okay. Hydrogen.
电解法制备的 对吧
Electrolytically produced, yes?
对 就你要的那种
Yeah, like you asked. I mean,
这破玩意儿可难找了
This crap wasn’t easy to get.
死贵
It was expensive.
甲胺呢 甲胺在哪里
Methylamine. Where’s the methylamine?
怎么没看到甲胺
I don’t see the methylamine.
那个 有点儿麻烦
Yeah, well, that’s where I ran into some trouble.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
这里一半破烂是可以直接买♥♥
Well, half this crap I could just buy, right?
但是这个甲胺
But this methylamine…
就不容易搞
Not so easy.
都在仓库里锁着呢
They got it locked down tight.
有几个行家愿意去搞
But I did find some pros who will rip it off for us.
他们开价1万块
But they want 10 grand.
那有什么问题 你钱够的
So what’s the problem? You have the money.
原来是够 都差不多花光了
No, had. I already spent almost the whole wad.
我手头剩下两千
I mean, I got, like, 2 grand left.
跟你说了 这些破烂贵着呢
I told you, all this crap was expensive.
那么 那些贼有没有说过
So these thieves, did they say where
他们打算从哪儿偷
They would be stealing it from?
城南一个化学品仓库
Yeah, a chemical supply place south of town.
有警卫 监视录像
They got guards and security cameras,
高门大锁
Big ass steel doors.
所以他们才狮子大开口
That’s why these dudes are charging so much.
看什么呢
What?
我们何不自己动手
So why don’t we just steal it ourselves?
说真的
Yeah?
我们怎么动手
How are we going to do that?
用这个
With this.
这玩意叫啥来着
So what’s this stuff called again?
铝热剂
Thermite.
这东西能破锁吗
And that will cut through a lock?
那锁头可是大家伙
Because this is supposed to be one big ass lock.
二战时期
In World War II,
德国人造了一门超级大炮
The Germans had an artillery piece,
它是世界上最大的炮
It’s the biggest in the world.
称作”古斯塔夫巨炮”
Called the Gustav Gun,
有一千吨♥重
And it weighed a thousand tons.
古斯塔夫巨炮的炮弹重7吨♥
And the Gustav was capable of firing a 7-ton shell
能精确集中23英里外的目标
And hitting a target accurately 23 miles away.
要是用炸♥弹♥去炸
I mean, you could drop bombs on it
连续炸上一个月也无济于事
Every day for a month without ever disabling it.
但如果派突击队
But you drop a commando,
只需一个人
One man,
一袋这个
With just a bag of this…
就能熔化4英寸的钢铁
And he could melt right through 4 inches of solid steel
让那门炮彻底完蛋
And destroy that gun forever.
神哪
Jeez!
所以说
So yes.
什么样的锁都能破
I think it will cut through any lock we’re likely to find.
你要把这个退掉
You’d like to return this?
它很漂亮 但我要退
It’s very nice, but yes.
它是你们店的 没错吧
Well, it is from the store, isn’t it?
没错 真是本店的
Oh, yes. It’s from this store.
你有发♥票♥吗
Do you happen to have a receipt?
没有 别人送的
No. I don’t. It was a gift.
送的
A gift.
威尔逊先生 麻烦过来下
Mr. Wilson, could you step over here, please?
威尔逊先生 请你看住这位女士
Mr. Wilson, I’d like you to watch this lady
我去报♥警♥
While I find the police.
你说什么
Excuse me?
女士 这是件被盗的赃物 我相信你也了解
Ma’am, this item is stolen, as I’m sure you know.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
是的 我要起诉
Oh, yes. I intend to press charges.
好的
Please do.
我们在这等
We’ll be here.
听我说 我
Look, I…
我这辈子从没偷过东西
I’ve never stolen anything in my life, all right?
我说了
I told you.
这头饰是别人送的 新生儿派对礼物
That tiara was a gift. A baby shower gift.
那是谁送的呢
So who gave it to you, then?
我有权不告诉你
I don’t think I have to tell you that.
你有权什么都不告诉我
You don’t have to tell me anything.
你跟警♥察♥讲
You can talk to the police,
而我要告诉他们 我儿媳清楚地记得
And I can tell them how my daughter-in-law remembers
她把头饰拿给一位高个金发女士看
Showing this particular item to a tall blonde woman who,
可是她刚一转身 那女士就拿着它走掉了
When her back was turned, walked right out the door with it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!