我们要在管式炉里合成苯丙酮
We’re going to make phenylacetone in a tube furnace,
再利用还原性氨化反应
Then we’re gonna use Reductive Amination
来生成甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥[即冰♥毒♥]
to yield Methamphetamine.
四磅
4 pounds.
-不用假麻黄素 -不用
– So no Pseudo? – No Pseudo.
你还是有个计划啊
So you do have a plan.
太好了 怀特先生
Yeah, Mr. White!
科学真伟大
Yeah, science!
好了
Okay.
-这是什么 -购物清单
– What’s this? – That is a shopping list.
要搞到其中一些可能有点挑战性
Getting some of those items may be challenging.
“一台自耦变压器 六升的
“One autotransformer, 6 liters an…
水 水合甲 甲胺
Hy… Hydrous Methyl… Methylamine,
两台35m和m的口径管式炉”
Two 35 m&m tube furnaces…”
m和m是指毫米
It’s mm, millimeter.
一个70毫米的最好
One 70-millimeter would be fine,
但是它们组合起来很难
But they’re hard to combine.
“40克硝酸钍”
“40 grams Thorium Nitrate”?
喂 怀特先生 这些屁东西我读都读不清楚
Yo, Mr. white, I can’t even pronounce half this shit.
告诉你 我不玩了
You know what? Count me out.
我要离开镇子
I’m leaving town.
我要搬去 俄勒冈州之类的
I’m moving to, like, Oregon or something…
杰西 杰西 听我说
Jesse, Jesse, listen to me.
今天只是你未来生活的开始
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
这是你余生的伊始
This is the first day of the rest of your life,
而你的余生会是怎样的
But what kind of life will it be?
是充满恐惧的余生
Will be be a life of fear,
尽想着”不 不 我做不了”的生活
Of “oh, no, no, no, “I can’t do this,”
从不相信自己的生活吗
Of never once believing in yourself?
-我不知道 -听着
– I don’t know. – Listen.
这些东西
These things?
我们需要它们
We need them.
只有你能够弄到它们
And only you can get them for us.
准备好了 开始吧
Okay, it’s ready. There you go.
宝宝好 我是你玛丽姨妈
Hi, baby. I’m your aunt Marie.
现在 你肯定已经知道我了
Now, of course you already know that because
因为20年后你看这录像时
When you watch this twenty years from now
我还会和现在一模一样
I will look exactly the same as I do now.
我知道这挺不可思议
I know it is amazing.
岁月对我不起作用 不是吗
I have aged shockingly well, haven’t I?
总之
Anyway,
欢迎观看你的即将庆生会 梅拉达
Welcome to your baby shower, Esmeralda!
梅拉达
Esmeralda?
梅拉达
Esmeralda.
这就是你名字 你在这里第一次听到
That’s your name, and you heard it here first.
那是你帅气的
Now, that is your wonderful,
好哥哥
Handsome older brother.
给她瞧瞧 哥哥的样子
Show her, older brother, your face.
行了 别冲着鼻子
Okay. Not right up the nose.
别 转回来对着我
Not… back to me.
那是你妈妈
There’s your mommy!
妈妈好
Hello, mommy!
瞧 这就是你 梅拉达
And look! There you are, Esmeralda!
醒醒吧 宝贝
Wake up, baby!
庆祝时间到
Time to party!
别疯了
Easy.
不管你信不信 梅拉达
Believe it or not, Esmeralda,
庆祝完后 你的名字要改成霍莉
Right after the party, your name was changed to Holly.
而且我相信 汉克 那也是
And I believe, Hank, that was around the time
把你姨妈送进精神病院的时候
That we took aunt Marie to the insane asylum.
对 对 我把她扔在路边
Yeah, yeah. I dropped her off at the curb.
然后我就和仙妮娅·特恩结婚
Then I married Shania Twain
并从此过上幸福的生活
And lived happily ever after.
那是爸爸 说话呀 爸爸
There’s daddy! Speak, daddy!
跟你女儿打个招呼
Say hello to your daughter.
霍莉 我非常以你为荣
Holly, I am very proud of you,
我无时无刻不在想着你
And I think about you all the time.
无论你去哪
Wherever you go,
不管你如何生活
Whatever you do in life,
永远记得你身后有一个家庭
Always know that you have a family
每一位家人都爱你至深
Who loves you very, very much.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers!
天呐 太漂亮了
Oh, my god, it’s so cute.
卡门 这真是 瞧
Oh, Carmen, it’s… oh, look.
看看这个 真可爱
Look at that. It’s adorable.
我太喜欢了 卡门 谢谢
I love it, Carmen. Thank you.
太客气了 亲爱的
You’re so welcome, honey.
谢谢 瞧这小脚丫
Thank you. Look at the little feet.
我送的
From me.
和汉克一起
And Hank.
这包装纸真好看
What nice wrapping paper.
玛丽总能找到最棒的包装纸
Marie always finds the best wrapping paper.
当然
I do.
好了
Okay.
来看看是什么
Let’s see what this is.
真令人兴奋
Exciting.
这是
It’s a…
头饰
A tiara.
玛丽 这是不是
Marie, is this…
白金嵌着几克拉锆石
White gold and several carats’ worth of zircons.
玛丽 你太破费了
Oh, Marie, you spent too much on this.
你不该这样的 真的
You shouldn’t have. You really, really shouldn’t.
不过这个 真的
But it’s so… it’s really…
很耀眼
It’s… sparkly.
闪闪发光 谢谢你
Sparkly! Like wow! Thank you.
沃尔特 听着
Hey, listen, Walt…
有比啤酒烈的吗
You got anything stronger than beer?
这是太棒了
It’s just gor… oh, it’s great.
我很喜欢 谢谢你
I love it. Thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
Thank you, sweetie, thank you.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
看了200份礼物之后 有点无趣
You know, after 200 presents, it just gets kind of old.
-真是好酒 -可不是吗
– That’s nice stuff. – It is, isn’t it?
我这正好有配好酒的东西
I got just the thing to go with that.
对不起 我刚没想到
I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.
不 不 不 没事
No, no, no, no. It’s okay.
我能来一支吗
You mind if I have one?
你觉得这样好吗
You think it’s a good idea?
汉克 我已经得了肺癌了
Hank, I’ve already got lung cancer.
好吧 有道理
Okay. You got me there.
谢谢
Thanks.
古巴的
Cuban.
我帮了个联邦探员的忙
I did a little favor for an FBI guy.
我有种感觉
Now, I was under the impression…
这雪茄不合法 是吧
That these were illegal, hmm?
对 可有时候
Yeah, well, sometimes forbidden fruit
禁果才最甜 不是吗
Tastes the sweetest, doesn’t it?
很可笑 不是吗
It’s funny, isn’t it?
我们怎么划定界限
How we draw that line.
什么
Yeah?
什么界限
What line is that?
就是 什么合法 什么不合法
Well, what’s legal, what’s illegal,
古巴雪茄 酒
Cuban cigars, alcohol.
你知道 如果是在1930年喝酒
You know, if we were drinking this in 1930,
我们就违法了
We’d be breaking the law.
换个时间 又合法了
Another year, we’d be okay.
谁知道明年又有什么会变合法
Who knows what will be legal next year?
你是说像大♥麻♥
You mean like pot?

Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!