这个有病的傻瓜
This insane ass clown
瞎眼的杀手
Dead-eyed killer that, uh…
我们每周给他2磅
That we would give him two pounds a week?
我们是指适当扩大我们的运营
We’ll just scale up our operation.
我们可以增加几小时
We’ll add a few more hours…
别跟我说时间
Don’t talk to me about hours.
如果他在骗你呢 我们怎么拿到钱
What about pseudo, man? How are we gonna get that?
你以为冰♥毒♥小精灵会拿给我们吗
You think the meth fairy is just gonna bring it to us?
我花了一周时间去弄这些原料
It takes me a week to get this stuff.
我在拉斯·克鲁塞斯奔来跑去
I’m driving all the way out to Las Cruces.
来回200英里去跟马甲接头
200 miles each way to meet up with my smurfs…
-马甲 -去杂货店的那家伙
– Smurfs? – The dudes who go to the drugstores,
一次拿上几盒再卖♥♥给我
And get a couple boxes at a time and sell them to me.
那估计就只有
And that’s maybe only good for,
大概半磅重
Like, maybe a half pound worth.
看见了么 这就是你绝妙商业计划中的瓶颈
See, that’s the bottleneck in your brilliant business plan.
好了
All right.
当然 你要是事先问我
Of course you would have known that
你早就知道了
If you would have just asked me.
嗯 我们又见面了
Well, here we are again.
是啊又见面了
Here we are.
-斯凯勒 你气色不错 -谢谢
– Skyler, you look great. – Thank you.
你这应该差不多有六 七个月了吧
You must be, what, six, seven months?
感觉怎样
How goes it?
还不错
It’s great…
就是每五分钟就要蹒跚着去厕所
Other than waddling to the bathroom every five minutes.
下周要开宝宝派对 所以
The baby shower’s next week. It’ll be good to…
最好能让斯凯勒享受一次
It’ll be good to have a day that’s…
属于她自己的一天
Just about Skyler.
挺体贴
Very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
沃尔特 我看你好像适应了掉发
Well, Walt, I see you’ve committed to the hair loss.
是啊
Yeah.
-你感觉怎样呢 -还行
– How do you feel? – Oh, okay.
其实很有形象
You know, pretty decent actually.
他气色好多了 你看
His color is better. You know, his energy.
他体力方面也
And he’s even more…
好多了
Physical.
体力方面
More physical?
呃 性方面
Well… sexual.
活分一些
Frisky, actually.
我是说 这是个好兆头吧 对吗
I mean, that’s got to be a good sign, right?
当然 我也这么认为
Sure, I’ll take that.
对吗 沃尔特
Right, Walt?
那是不是意味着化疗起作用了
Couldn’t that mean that the Chemo is working?
现实一点说呢
Realistically,
可能只表明
It may just mean that we’ve got
止吐药的药效到了
The anti-emetics tuned right.
说实话 要等到沃尔特完成这一阶段的化疗
Truth is, until Walt’s finished this round of Chemo.
再做个正子扫描 现在还不能下定论
And we look at a new PET scan, we just can’t say for sure.
我们还要不要做其它什么呢
Isn’t there anything else we could be doing?
我一直再考虑关于
I’ve been wondering about…
辅助药物
Alternative medicine.
就是 中医一类的
I mean, Eastern Healing.
疗效全面一些
You know, holistic.
这个 我不好说它功效如何
Well, I can’t speak to its efficacy.
但是只要它不影响我们的疗法
But as long as it doesn’t interfere with our treatment,
一切能够带给病人希望
Anything that helps my patient have a better outlook,
带给他们健康的东西 我都欢迎
A better comfort, is fine by me.
那么你是指其实是心理作用
So you’re saying it’s all psychological.
不会有什么效果
It doesn’t make any real difference.
只要有希望 结果也许大不相同
Having a better outlook can make a tremendous difference.
调整自我的期望值也很重要
But it’s also important that we manage our expectations.
怎么
What?
垃圾场
A junkyard?
我来猜猜 是你选的地方
Let me guess, you picked this place?
这里怎么了 够私密
What’s wrong with it? It’s private.
这就像 良民想出来的交货地点
This is like… a non-criminal’s idea of a drug meet.
就像 “哇 我在电影里见过 哇 看着我”
This is like, “Oh, I saw this in a movie. Oh, look at me.”
那么你在哪儿做交易 教教我
So where do you transact your business? Enlighten me.
不晓得 塔克卡贝萨餐厅怎么样
I don’t know. How about Taco Cabeza?
我有一半交易都是在那里完成的
Half the deals I’ve ever done went down at Taco Cabeza.
舒服 公开
Nice and public.
24小时营业
Open 24 hours.
从没有人在那儿被捉到过
Nobody ever gets shot at Taco Cabeza.
妈的 为什么不去商店街呢
Hell, why not the mall?
在过道等着 “喂 见面时间到了”
You know, wait at the gap. “Hey! It’s time for the meet.”
我先放下无褶卡其裤
You know, I’ll put down the flat-front khakis,
头转过去 拿一杯柳橙汁
Head on over, grab an orange julius.
跳过疯子屠库哪个部分
Skip the part where psycho lunatic Tuco
偷了我的药
You know, comes and steals my drugs
还把我打得血流不止
and leaves me bleeding to death.
听着 你不必呆在这里
Look, you don’t have to be here for this.
知道吗 我认真的
Okay? I mean, seriously.
我没事
I’m okay.
切 我又不是懦夫
Nah, I’m no pussy.
我好得很
I’m good.
洁癖先生和他的伙计
Mr. Clean and his boy.
抱歉我要先跟你们磨合一下
I’m sorry that I had to tune you up.
相互尊重 你们要先付出才能得到
Respect, ese. You gotta give it to get it.
我们在这做什么
Hey, what are we doing way the hell out here?
怎么 他们把购物街关了
What, they close the mall or something?
海森堡 拜托 直截了当一点
Heisenberg, come on, break it out.
就这些 你就只有这么多
That’s it? That’s all you got?
我们制♥作♥方面出了点问题
We had some production problems.
0.53磅
Point five-three.
我觉得你玩了我们
I thought you was a player.
你告诉过我两磅的
You told me two pounds.
现在你用这些口香糖似的东西浪费我时间
And now you waste my time with these Chiclets?
一万七千五
Seventeen and a half..
减掉的五百是赔我耗的时间
Minus the half for wasting my time.
拜托
Hey, come on.
怎么你还想讨价还价
What, you’re gonna argue?
你还有什么可说吗
You got something to say?
你们做事就像俩小婊♥子♥
You’re doing business like a couple little bitches.
把钱给足了
I want all of it.
七万块
70 grand.
你说什么
What did you say?
你中意这批货 还想要更多
You like this product, and you want more.
当做投资吧
Consider it a capital investment.
草你♥妈♥的♥ 你个秃子
Loco bald motherfucker.
五万二再加五百 二十五点的周利
Fifty-two and a half. 25 points vig.
周利
Vig?
利息 按周计算
Interest. Weekly.

Okay.
那应该是
That’s…
本息一共65,625美元
$65,625 with interest.
-1.875磅 -不行
– 1.875 pounds. – No.
两磅 下周五拿
2 pounds. Next friday.
别给我出乱子
And no production problems.
你想不想要四磅
Can you handle 4 pounds?
听着 老头 说归说
Listen, old man. Talk is talk.
要是欠我钱的话
But owing me money…
后果很严重的
That’s bad.
你刚刚干了什么
What did you just do?
四磅
4 pounds.
四磅 两磅还不够折腾啊
4 pounds, as if 2 pounds wasn’t bad enough.
那相当于二三百盒的鼻窦炎药片
We’re talking 200-300 boxes of sinus pills.
世界上可没那么多马甲
There ain’t that many smurfs in the world.
我们这次不用假麻黄素
We’re not going to need Pseudo-ephedrine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!