最后 我要说的是我们会严肃处理此事
In closing, I can tell you we take this very seriously.
无论是本地警方还是药品管理局
APD as well as the DEA.
阻止冰♥毒♥的生产和销♥售♥
Stopping the manufacture and sale of methamphetamines
仍是当务之急
Remains one of our highest priorities.
贵校失窃的实验室仪器
And the theft of lab equipment from your school
也将是我们的工作重心
Is also receiving our highest attention.
请放心 我们会不遗余力地
Rest assured, no stone will go unturned
寻找这些事情的相关负责人员
In our search for the person or persons responsible for this.
如果你们还有什么疑问 现在就提出来
If you have any questions, now would be the time.
你说话的口气好像你们还没有抓到人
You’re talking like you haven’t caught anybody yet.
那个在学校里交易毒品的看门人呢
What about the janitor that was dealing drugs at the school?
没有任何迹象表明此人在出♥售♥毒品
There is no indication that this individual was selling drugs.
他被捕的原因是
He was arrested for having
在其车中找到少量大♥麻♥
a small amount of marijuana in his car.
并不是在学校里
Not in the school.
而且他因此被开除了
And he’s since been fired.
我听说他有前科
I heard he had a record.
我想知道当初他是怎么会被聘用
I’d like to know how he got a job here in the first place.
没错 为什么没有调查背景
Exactly. Why wasn’t there a background check?
有过
There was one.
我们正在复查聘用政策
We’re currently reviewing our hiring policies.
你们还要做得更好
You better be doing more than that.
那人是在我女儿面前被逮捕的
He was arrested in front of my daughter.
那个人在偷实验室仪器 对吗
This guy was stealing the lab equipment, right?
现在 我们并不这么认为
That’s not our thinking at this time.
而是在寻找同样能有接触途径的人
We are looking at others who also had access,
但不局限于维修职工
But not limited to the maintenance staff.
你是说有人非法闯入吗
Are you saying there was a break-in?
我们知道具体发生时间吗
Do we know exactly when this happened?
我想知道 是不是在上课时间
I mean, could it have been during school hours?
我们无法确定具体日期和时间
We haven’t been able to establish a date or time,
不过没有任何闯入的迹象
But there is no sign of breaking or entering.
那么 那个人有钥匙
So…whoever took it had a key?
我们说的是监守自盗
We’re talking inside job?
是学校内部人员吗
Someone who’s still at the school?
目前 我无法跟你讨论细节问题
At this time I’m not able to discuss the details with you,
但是我可以告诉你的是
But we can tell you is that
我们有一批优秀的探员
We have some very good people
在调查这个案子
working very hard on this case.
对不起 长官 你的回答太含糊其词
I’m sorry, officer. But that sounds like double-talk.
我们在试图保护我们的孩子
We’re trying to protect our children.
你们要和我们在同一条战线
You have to level with us.
实际上 我们提供了手头所有的信息
Really, we are giving you all the information we have.
你知道我喜欢怎样的学校吗
You know what I’d like to see in this school?
没有毒品
Drug never does.
没错 不能有缉毒犬 金属探测器
Yeah, dogs, and metal detectors,
还有不能搜查储物柜和连环漫画
And locker searches, and strip searches.
我们区有严格的政策
Our district has strict policies…
我在加拿大时听说一家学校
I heard about this school in Canada.
逮捕了一位携带毒品的场地管♥理♥员♥
They arrested one of their groundskeepers with drugs.
第二天发现
And the next day they found out over
超过半数的学生服过大量迷幻药
Half of the students were high on LSD.
迷幻药 你打算什么时候告诉我们迷幻药的事情
LSD? When were you gonna tell us about the LSD?
没有 没人说迷幻药
No. please. No one said anything about LSD.
被偷的仪器怎么样
What about the equipment that was stolen?
仪器是从我们的化学实验室被偷
The equipment was taken from our chemistry department.
我希望有人能说下详细情况
And I would like someone to give us some specifics.
沃尔特
Walt?
我在
Yeah.
怀特先生正在休病假
Mr. White is currently on medical leave.
但是他负责科学部的事务
But as he’s chair of the science department,
他作出了很多特殊贡献
He’s made a very special effort to be with us here.
首先我要感谢他
And I’d like to take a moment to thank him for that.
您能不能跟我们说下
Could you please tell us more
被偷的实验仪器情况吗
About the equipment that was taken?
-有请 -好的
– Please. – Yes.
谢谢大家
And thank you.
失窃的实验仪器详细清单如下
The inventory list for the missing lab wares are as follows:
一个5升的圆底烧瓶
One 5,000 milliliter round bottom boiling flask,
一个800毫升的凯氏冷却瓶
One kjeldahl-style recovery flask, 800 milliliters,
两个蒙面防毒面具
Two full-face respirators,
一些分离漏斗
Some sep funnels,
一个带温度计固定夹的底座
A sill head with a thermometer holder…
我的膝盖
Ow, my knee.
哪里来的感觉
Where… did that come from?
为什么TMD这么爽
And why was it so damn good?
因为这是非法行为
Because it was illegal.
地下室
The basement.
当然还没有修好
Unfinished, of course.
但是看下这些空间
But just look at all this space.
你可以把这里想成是娱乐室 媒体室
You gotta think rec room, media room.
想象一下你能在这里做的所有事情
Just imagine all the things you could do down here.
请记住 你们是因为优美的环境才买♥♥这个房♥子
Now remember, you’re buying for this fantastic neigorhood.
大♥片♥草坪 大树成荫
Big lawns and shade tress.
离乡村俱乐部只有步行的距离
Walking distance to the country club.
这里是怎么回事
What happened there?
小修了一下 不过这幢房♥子框架很好
Bit of a fixer, but this house has great bones.
看完这个 我还有很多
You know what? We’re zeroing in. I’ve got another listing,
在那边的角落还有全新的
Brand-new, right around the corner.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
需要提前预约的
It’s by appointment only.
我来看♥房♥♥东的
I’m here to see the owner.
他在
He’s in the…
休养车里
Recreational vehicle.
请提前预约
Yo, it’s appointment only!
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
和你看到的一样好
About as good as you look.
天哪 你看上去像莱克斯·卢瑟[超人的女友]
Jeez, you look like… Lex Luthor.
我到医院看望过你 不过你在昏迷
Listen, I visited you in the hospital, but you were asleep.
没错 瘦子彼得说你想要屠库的地址
Yeah, Skinny Pete said you wanted Tuco’s address.
好像要去报复人家
Acting like you were all out for blood.
你还活着 很明显你没去是明智的
You are alive, so obviously you wised up.
-不 我真的去见他了 -胡说
– No, I did go see him. – Bullshit.
你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了吗
Are you selling your house?
我把两个人变成了肉泥
I got two dudes that turned into raspberry slushie
放厕所里冲走
And flushed down my toilet.
我都没法打扫卫生
I can’t even take a proper dump in there.
整幢该死的房♥子现在一定在闹鬼
The whole damn house has got to be haunted by now.
你不会真的去见屠库吧
You didn’t actually go see Tuco?
给你
Here.
一共有17500
That is seventeen-five.
正好是35000的一半
Your half of the 35,000.
另外还有15000 也都归你了
Plus there’s an extra 15 in there. It’s all yours.
是你赚来了
You’ve earned it.
你从屠库那里拿的
You got this money from Tuco.
是的
Yeah.
你想说的就是屠库给你钱
So Tuco gave you this is what you’re saying.
-我们做了个交易 -你们做交易
– We made a deal. – You made a deal?
-没错 -等等
– That’s right. – Wait.
你为什么要和那个小人做交易
Why would you make a deal with that scumbag?
你看到他是怎么对我的吗
You see what he did to me?
因为我觉得我们可以合伙做生意
Because I think that we can do business together.
我们达成了共识
We came to an understanding.
没门 知道吗 你们之间没有共识
No way, man! Okay? No understanding.
看看你手上的钱
Take a look at the money in your hand.
想想每周都能赚这么多
Now just imagine making that every week.
没错
That’s right.
每周2磅 每磅卖♥♥35000
Two pounds a week. 35,000 a pound.
你都没跟我打声招呼 你告诉
Without even talking to me, you told..