Wh-Where did this happen?
下九区
The Lower Ninth.

Okay.
那应该是那间新医院
Okay, so that would be the new hospital, then.
救护车会把他送去 叫什么来着
The ambulance would’ve taken him to, what,
-新奥尔良东院 对吧 -我不知道
– New Orleans East, then, right? –I-I don’t know.
警♥察♥肯定说了
Well, the police must have said something.
我开走了 我…
I-I drove away. I…
我开走了
I drove away.
亚当 你在救护到达之前
Adam, you drove away
-就开走了 -我其实…
– before the EMTs arrived? – Well, I mean,
我想要帮他来着
I-I tried to help him,
但是我没法让他呼吸 而且…
but I couldn’t get him to breathe and…
-你总打了911吧 -我试过
– So you-you called 911? – I tried to.
-可是 爸爸 -“试过”是什么意思
– But, um– Dad. – What do you mean “tried to”?
-亚当 到底打没打 -求你帮帮我
– Adam, is it yes or no? – Please help me.
求你了爸爸 我当时喘不上气
Please, Dad, I-I couldn’t breathe!
-我… -好了 好了
– I… – Okay, okay.
有我呢 小伙子
I got you, buddy.
有我呢
I got you.
所以 你…
So-so you…
你当时在开车
you were driving.
然后你喘不上气来 对吗
And-and you couldn’t breathe, right?
然后你就很紧张 对吗
And you were distressed, yeah?
他的头..
His head, um…
他的头一定是…
His head must have…
当时出了很多血 但是…
There was so much blood, but, um–
好了 这…
Okay. So this…
是彻头彻尾的哮喘发作
was a-a full-blown asthma attack then?

Yeah.
好 你拿吸入器…
Okay, and you grabbed your inhaler to…?
我找不到它了
I-I-I couldn’t find it.
好 好 那么…
Okay, okay, so…
你无法呼吸 你没办法思考
you couldn’t breathe, you-you weren’t thinking,
然后就因为发生的事
and then the shock…
被吓住了 但是你 停车了吧
of what happened– but you, you stopped, didn’t you?
你停了车 走下车来
You stopped and you got out of the car
想要帮助他 但是你恐慌发作
and you tried to help him, but then you panicked and…
是吗 对吗 亚当
Is that, is that right, Adam?
-是 -好 现在听我说
– Yeah. – Okay, now listen to me.
仔细听我说的每一个字
Listen to me very carefully.
我爱你
I love you…
胜过这世间的一切
more than anything in this world.
我向你保证
And I promise you, it…
会没事的
it’s going to be all right.
好吗 好吗
Okay? Okay?
我…
I…
-我害死人了 爸 -我知道
– I killed somebody, Dad. – I know.
-我还把他扔下不管 -不 不 可是
– And I left him there. – No. No, but…
可是 亚当
But, Adam…
惊吓会对人产生奇怪的影响
shock does strange things to people.
不不不 听我说 听我说
No, no, no, no, listen, no, listen to me.
你妈妈去世的时候 前几个小时
When your mom died, those first few hours
让人喘不过气来
were just unbearable.
你不停地哭嚎
You howled and howled.
我以为你停不下来了
And I thought it would never stop.
可是你知道后来怎样了吗
But then do you know what happened?
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
你的身体关闭了自己
Your body just shut itself down
好让你能适应那份惊吓
so you could cope with the shock.
而且
And…
你的头就靠着我的胳膊
your head was on my arm.
我的胳膊都没有知觉了 但是我又不能动
And I lost all feeling in it, but I couldn’t move it,
因为我怕我要是动了
because I was afraid that if I did,
你就会醒过来
then you’d wake up
然后
and…
你就会想起来妈妈的事
you’d remember that your mom had…
想起来你妈妈
…that your mom…
已经不在这个世上了
wasn’t alive anymore.
我们要去警♥察♥局 是吗
We’re going to the police station, aren’t we?
是的
Yeah.
请找南希·卡斯特罗警探
Detective Nancy Costello, please.
是的 对 只能是她
Yes, yes, it has to be her.
你能 转告她一下吗
well, can you, can you get a message to her?
我要去警区一趟
I’m-I’m coming into the precinct.
迈克尔·德夏托
Uh… oh, uh, Michael Desiato.
德国的德
D-e-s…
对 和那位法官一样
Yes… like the judge.

Dad…
我们可以带姜戈一起吗
can we bring Django for the ride?
当然
Sure.
稍等我一下
Will you give me a minute?
如果你接下来的30分钟收到
Listen, if you get this within the next 30 minutes,
可否麻烦回我电♥话♥
will you please return my call?
算了 总之回我电♥话♥
No, just return my call anyway.
亚当 我来
Adam… let me get him.
来 乖乖 咱们走
Come on, buddy, here we go.
你刚给谁打电♥话♥呢
Who were you calling?
李·德拉米尔
That was Lee Delamere.
希望进去的时候准备好律师
I want us to go in lawyered up.
准备好律师
Lawyered up?

Yeah.
我不会因为是自己的儿子就偏要犯傻
I won’t not do what’s smart just because it’s my own son.
你还好吧
Are you okay?

Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我能保释吗
Will I get bail?
不能
No.
很可能不能
Probably not.
新奥尔良教区监狱
New Orleans Parish Prison?
是的
Yes.
别忘了喂姜戈吃药
Uh, don’t forget to give Django his meds.
不会的
I won’t.
别 就…待这儿
No, just… stay here.
我去安排
Let me set this up.
先生
Sir.
不好意思 先生 需要帮忙吗
Excuse me, sir, can I help you?
麦克
Mike?
把记者赶走
Get rid of the press.
准备好之前不能走漏半点风声
Nothing gets out till we’re ready.
-回车上去 -什…我以为要进去…
– Get back in the car. – Wha… I-I thought that we had to go in…
回车上去
Get back in the car.
不 爸 你说得对 我应该
No, no, Dad, you were right. I-I need…
见鬼 能不能听我的话照做
Damn it. Will you just do what I tell you to do.
怎么…是你说我必须来的
Why are… You are the one that said that we had to come here.
你早晨撞上的是吉米·巴克斯特的儿子
The boy you hit this morning is Jimmy Baxter’s son.
你撞死的就是他
That’s who you killed.
吉米·巴克斯特是本市有史以来最凶残的
Jimmy Baxter is the head of the most vicious crime family
犯罪家族的头目
in the history of this city.
明白这是什么意思吗
Do you understand what that means?
快上车
Get in the car.
李·德拉米尔来电
谁也别说
Don’t tell anyone.
永远别提
Not ever.
我能处理
I can do this.
只要你不往外边说 我就可以保你安全
I can keep you safe if no one ever hears about it.
明白吗
You understand?
亚当 事关咱们下半辈子啊
Adam, this is the rest of our lives.
今天在下九区发生肇事逃逸
The hit-and-run has left a 17-year-old boy dead
一名十七岁少年身亡
in the Lower Ninth Ward today.
死者身份已确认为罗科·巴克斯特
The victim has been identified as Rocco Baxter,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!