What’s your name?
尤金
Eugene.
尤金 你父亲在哪
Eugene, where’s your father?
他很忙
Busy.
忙着干什么
With what?
别的女人 在兰帕特卖♥♥东西
Side girlfriend. Selling some shit up on Rampart.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When’s the last time you saw him?
你早饭吃了什么 尤金
What did you eat for breakfast, Eugene?
我们喝了点黄瓜汁
we had some pickle juice.
有人管的时候还吃点零食粟米棒
Hot Fries sometimes when we helped out.
谁来管你们
When who helps you out?
我哥哥 他有时候来
My older brother, sometimes.
他混帮派吗
He’s affiliated?
谢谢 尤金 你可以坐回去了
Thank you, Eugene. You may sit back down.
我只是想让你明白一下背景 警官
I just wanted you to have some context, Officer.
你看到了 如果这个女人被我认定有罪
You see, if this woman is found guilty by me,
她至少要在监狱里呆五年
she’ll go to jail for a minimum of five years,
而她最小的孩子们
and her smallest children,
他们会进入国家儿童保护性监护系统
they’ll be placed into child protective custody.
很可能她这辈子都再也见不到他们了
It’s possible that she won’t ever see them again.
而尤金
And Eugene, well,
欲念帮肯定会找到他
the Desire Crew will surely get their hands on him,
在他们的地盘上贩毒
to sell drugs down at the open-air market
大庭广众之下
that they run down there.
所以 我这样问你
So, let me ask you this:
对着你刚刚起过誓的上帝
in front of the God that you swore by
和你戴着的警徽
and the badge you wear
以及你对这一家子人的了解
and now with everything that you know about this family,
你是在说真话吗
are you telling us the truth?
是的 我发誓
Yes, sir. I swear it.
好吧 你是一个非常有说服力的证人
Okay. Well, you’re a very convincing witness.
对我来说绰绰有余了
Which would be more than enough for me,
要不是我正在为了跑马拉松而训练
were it not that I am in training for a marathon,
而我真的特别喜欢跑台阶
and I really love running up stairways.
包括下九区
Including the stoop steps
福拉德街5700号♥那里的台阶
at 5700 Flood Street in the Lower Ninth.
你确定你坚持
Are you sure you want to stick to the answer
你刚刚给我的答案吗
that you just gave me?
是的 法官大人
Yes, sir.
好了 那是一幢盒式房♥ 是吧
Now, it’s a shotgun house, isn’t that right?
是的
Yes.
你知道他们为什么叫它盒式[霰弹枪]房♥吗
Do you know why they call them a shotgun house?
你可以站在前门开一发霰弹枪
You could stand at the front door
子弹能径直穿过房♥子从后门而出
and fire a shotgun straight through to the back door and out.
是吗
Isn’t that right?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
所有房♥间 客厅 厨房♥ 卧室和浴室
All the rooms– living room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom–
都位于过道的两侧 对吗
are off the side of the hallway, hmm?
所以开枪后不会有任何阻拦
I mean, it’s a clean shot.
从前门直通后门
All the way, front to back.
你确定还要坚持你的所言吗
You sure you’re sticking with the answer that you gave me?
我曾和你一样 站在福拉德街5700号♥门口
I stood at the doorway of 5700 Flood Street, just as you did.
就站在你宣誓后的证词中提到的那扇前门
The same front door that you just testified, under oath,
你看见费玛丽·琼斯 在浴室里
that you saw Female Jones, in the bathroom,
把一包毒品塞进她身体里
put a drug wrap up inside herself.
我的问题是
Now, here’s my question:
到底是你的视线能拐弯
do you have see-around-corner eyes,
还是说你就是个骗子 最卑劣的那一种
or are you a liar, of the vilest kind?
这里是911接线员
This is the 911 operator…
你加满了 快滚吧
You filled up. Now fuck off.
请不要挂断电♥话♥ 我们会找人帮你的
Just stay on the line, we’ll get you some help.
我们只需要查到你的所在
We just need to work out where you are.
拜托 你能否…
Please, if you can…
姜戈
Django.
心存希望就好
Just keep your hope in your heart.
你们都要互相照顾好彼此 知道吗
Y’all take real good care of each other now, you hear?
天呐
Geez.
你什么时候说话这么亲切可人了
When did you start sounding like a Hallmark card?
今天上午
This morning.
什么 等等 你是打算竞选吗
Wh– wait, whoa– Are you running?
周一宣布
Announcement on Monday.
太棒了
Ha! That’s great!
好极了
That is terrific.
-我一定会胜选 -当然
– And I’m gonna win. – Yeah.
你应该加入我
You should come with me.
明年当选市长
Mayor’s office next year.
说不定下个五年会到更高的位置
Who knows where five years from now.
你太慷慨了
Well, that’s very generous of you.
不 这是明智之举 你救了我一命
No, it’s smart. You saved my life.
放在政界这是一段美谈
That’s a good story in politics.
而最精彩的故事往往能获胜
And the best story usually wins.
你只用负责当南茜·里根就好
You just do the Nancy Reagan thing.
什么
What?
举止端庄 眼含柔情
All demure and dewy eyes.
从始至终都带着爱意注视我
Gazing up at me adoringly the whole time
就像我是总统山一样
like I’m Mount Rushmore.
-杰迪戴亚 -法官
– Jedediah. – Judge.
-迈克尔吗 -是我
– Michael? – Yeah.
这还是头一回
There’s a first.
我儿子出门倒垃圾
My son taking the garbage out.
在学校还好吗
How was school?
你没事吧
You all right?
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam.
你这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
差点忘了
Of course.
祭日
The anniversary.
我刚还打算做我的拿手好菜
You know, I-I was thinking that I’d cook up
蛋黄酱培根意面
my dirty carbonara. Huh?
然后…
And then maybe…
再看一遍《肖申克的救赎》如何
maybe Shawshank one more time?
或者我们可以出门
Or… we could go out.
你手臂怎么了
What’s wrong with your arm?
亚当
Adam.
出事了 爸爸
Something happened, Dad.
在学校吗 什么事
At school? What?
不是
No.
我当时在开车
I was driving,
我联♥系♥不上你
and I couldn’t get ahold of you.
好吧
Okay.
然后呢
And?
我撞到了一个人
I hit somebody.
什么意思 那人是开的汽车吗
What do you mean? In another car?
-一辆摩托车 -天啊
– A motorcycle. – Oh, Jesus.
是谁
Who?
那人还好吗
Are they all right?
他死了 我…
He died. I…
我觉得他死了
I think he died.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
亚当 你…
Adam, you…
你觉得…你觉得他死了是什么意思
you think… you-you think he died?
这…
Is…
这是你亲眼所见 还是…
is that what… is that what you saw, or…?
亚当
Adam.
对不起 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry. Oh, I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
事发地点在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!