你该走了
You should go.
是吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
真的吗
Really?
伙计
Hi, bud.
学校见
See you at school.
等等
Wait…
姜戈
Django.

Morning.
脱掉
Take it off.
外婆在哪生的
Where was Nana born?
妈妈
Mom.
没事 就是件T恤衫罢了
It’s okay. It’s a T-shirt.
是我的T恤衫
It’s my T-shirt.
妈妈
Mom.
让他穿吧
Let him wear it.
有时我觉得你喜欢他胜过我
Sometimes I think you prefer him to me.
天啊 你怎么能不说
Oh, my God, how could you not say, like,
妈妈
Mom.
“你们俩我都爱”
“I love you all?”
苏格兰
Scotland.
嗯 她说要带我回”爱丁博”
Yeah, she said she was gonna take me back to “Edin-burrow.”
那个词才不是那么说的 是”堡”
That is not how you pronounce that word– it is “Brah.”
“爱丁博堡”吗
“Edin-burah”?
不对 你知道不是的 是”堡”
No. You know that’s wrong. It’s “Brah.”
“爱丁博堡”
“Edin-burah.”
-不 “堡” -“爱丁包”
– No. “Brah.” – “Edin-boro.”
-不对 -“爱丁堡”
– No. – “En-brah.”
“堡”
“Brah.”
爸爸
Dad?
那是谁的
Who put that there?
在我的草坪上
On my lawn!
什么
Wha…?
上帝 是
Oh, my God. It’s…
那是定制咖啡机车 知道吗
That’s a cafe racer custom, is what it is.
这是1970年代的吧
It’s got to be, like, what, like, 1970-something?
1974年的
1974.
他们本可以选择庸俗的红色
Now, they could’ve been cheap and gone with red,
但原版的绿色更为经典
but the original green’s a lot classier.
天啊 爸爸
Oh, my God, Dad.
你看…
You see–
别别别
No, no, no, no, no, no.
450款跟我们驾着环游科孚岛的125款比
450s are a long way up from the 125s
可提升了不少
we toured around Corfu on.
吉米 这是给罗科的礼物 不是给你的
Jimmy, this gift is for Rocco. It’s not for you.
是我的吗
It’s mine?
你妈妈要我等到你生日那天再送 但是
Your mother wanted me to wait for your actual birthday, but…
天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom.
你会骑吗
Do you know how to ride this thing?

Yes.
“会”
“Yes.”
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
是吗 要我教教你吗
Yeah? Want me to show you?
你是警♥察♥吗
You police?
你什么事
Well, what you want?
喂喂
Hello?
伙计 你是谁
Hey, man, who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?!
丫丫食品店 现金 借贷 兑换支票 账单支付 彩票 提款机
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What’s your emergency?
救命
Help.

Hello?
你在吗 我听不清
Are you there? I can barely hear you.
能听见吗 喂
Can you hear me? Hello?
听着 我会继续保持通话
Listen, I’m going to stay on the line.
保持冷静 我们会找人帮你的
Stay calm. We’re gonna get you some help.
我们只需要查到你的所在
We just need to work out where you are.
拜托 请你…
Please, if you can…
喂 能听到吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
我们查不到你的位置
We’re having trouble working out where you are.
如果你在城里 请你按手♥机♥上的按键
If you’re in the city, hit one of the keys on your phone,
任何一个都行
any key.

Hello?
别担心 我们会继续保持通话
Don’t worry, I’m going to stay right here on the line with you…

Hello?
我们想派人过去
We want to get someone out there.
有人能帮你吗 任何人
Is there anyone that can help you? Anybody?
你肯定能把手♥机♥递给别的什么人
There must be someone that you can pass the phone to.
别担心 我会继续和你通话
Don’t worry, I’m gonna stay right here on the line with you,
请尽量跟我对话
but please try to communicate with me
好让我们找人帮助你
so we can get you some help.
喂 你在吗 我听不清
Hello? Are you there? I can barely hear you.
不不 该死
No, no, no, no, no– fuck…
真对不起
S-So sorry. Sorry.
这里是迈克尔·德夏托
Hi. This is Michael Desiato.
请留言
Please leave a message.
爸爸
Dad…
法官大人
第一季第一集
女人·琼斯
Female Jones.
监护权
Custody.
是费玛丽 我昨天就跟你说了
It’s Female, like I told you yesterday.
你去哪了 律师
Where have you been, Counselor?
抱歉 法官大人
I’m sorry, Your Honor.
但你昨天早上也迟到了
Sure, but you were also late yesterday morning,
所以你去哪了
so what’s the answer to my question?
我有点困难
I have a problem.
早上起不来床
Getting out of bed in the morning?
每15分钟我就要尿一次尿
I need to take a pee every 15 minutes.
前列腺癌可以让一个男人雄风不在
Prostate cancer can slow a man down.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
不 是我抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
我们可以中间休息 这样可以吗
We can take convenience breaks. That’d be all right?
律师 传你方证人
Counselor? Call your witness.
我爬上楼梯走到房♥门口
So I go to the house up the steps to the door.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
在走廊的尽头 卫生间里
Down the end of the hallway, in the bathroom,
我看到被告人掀起她的裙子
I saw the accused lift her dress,
把她的内♥裤♥拨到一边
move her panties to one side
然后把一包毒品塞进 她身体里
and insert a drug wrap into her… self.
必须得说 她非常熟练 法官大人
Got to say, it was, uh, kind of an expert move, Your Honor,
就像她以前做过一样
like she’d done it before.
反对
Objection!
等一下 她身体里
Now, “Inside herself”?
她的 下面 法官大人
Her, uh, downstairs, Your Honor.
前面还是后面
Front or back?
前面
Front.
你是从前门看到的这些 这一切
And you saw that from the front door, all of it?
她的阴♥道♥ 内♥裤♥ 毒品包 整个动作
The… her vagina, the panties, the drug wrap, moves?
没错
Absolutely.
控方有照片吗
Do we have photographs?
没有 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
没有
No.
你给我们提供了令人印象深刻的细节
Very impressive detail you’ve given us.
是的 精确非常重要
Well, it’s important to be precise.
我同意
I agree.
非常重要
It’s critical.
小伙子 能请你到前面来吗
Young man, could you step forward?
对对 就是你
Yes. Yes, you.
你能走到我面前吗
Would you meet me down here?
你叫什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!