求你了 让我过去
Please. Let me pass.
终于快摆脱这副累赘了
The day approaches
when I’m finally free of this.
或许你可把它改造成更为得心应手的大屌♥
Perhaps you can fashion a proper cock from it.
全都滚开
Remove yourselves.
你留下
Remain.
我需要一些信息
I seek information.
关于何事
On what subject?
巴尔卡
Barca.
我得知他在我们与瑟奥科斯一役中下过注
I understand he made wager upon the Theokoles fight.
是的 赢了点小钱
Yeah, and won a small fortune,
都花在他赎身上了
applied towards his freedom.
却置皮洛斯于不顾吗
With no thought towards Pietros?
赎金不够换他自♥由♥
Not enough coin remained to liberate him.
巴尔卡双眼饱含泪水
Hm.
Barca’s eyes filled with tears,
是受悔恨煎熬
though spurred by regret
还是对自♥由♥的渴望 不得而知
or impending freedom, I know not.
看到奴隶重回自♥由♥
It is a stirring sight.
真是令人振奋
To see the bonds of servitude lifted.
Hm.
目睹巴尔卡离开公♥馆♥那一刻
I confess my eyes swimming
我也不禁热泪盈眶
as Barca took leave of the villa.
还有谁送别了巴尔卡
Who else offered farewells?
只有主人和我在场
Ah, only our master and myself.
妮维雅称自己护送巴尔卡到门口
Naevia claims to have escorted Barca to the gates.
并未提到有你在场
She made no mention of your presents.
她头脑简单 容易…
Why, she’s a simple thing, her mind easily..
互相矛盾的叙述令人怀疑
Stories in conflict give me concern.
若我发现 巴尔卡的离去
If I find there is more to the matter
其实另有隐情
of Barca’s departure…
到时你可脱不了干系
We shall have words.
你还是对神明
You still believe in them?
坚信不疑吗
The gods?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我们的村庄不复存在
Our entire village is gone.
所有亲友被斩尽杀绝
Everyone we knew, dead.
若非神明
If there are no gods…
你我此生所遭劫难
There is nothing to shape what happens in our lives…
便毫无意义
There is no meaning to any of it.
冥冥中你我相遇
I cannot believe the gods would lead me to you…
这番天赐良缘
To bless me with such love…
却止于你的饱受磨难吗
Only to make me bare witness to your suffering.
并非如此
No.
神意深不可测
There is a deeper purpose
天降大命于你
to the path you’ve been set upon.
到时自会呈现
One that has yet to reveal itself.
你我却阴阳两隔
I will never see you from my side again.
如此这般 我又为何而活
Without you, there is no reason for breath.
只需虔心寻觅 生命自有意义
There is always reason to live.
我会迷失方向
I would be lost.

No.
神明会指引你前行
The gods would set you on the proper path.
只须闭上双眼
All you have to do is close your eyes…
听候神明差遣
And place yourself in their hands.
该上场了
We leave for the games.
决定了吗
Is your decision made?
是的
It is.
这算是什么回答
What sort of answer is this?
隐喻
A gesture.
这到底是什么意思
I care not for its means of delivery.
也许我该告诉你其中含义
Perhaps its meaning will be more agreeable.
那就明说吧
Out with it, then.
苏拉常和我说起神明
Sura spoke often to me of the gods.
她深信不疑
She believed in them.
而我则不然
I never truly have.
胆大包天 竟敢质疑神明
The cock on you, daring to doubt the gods!
而一直以来 我也饱受煎熬
And I have suffered much for it.
但都到此为止
But no longer.
因为从现在起
From this point forward…
我要追随她的信仰
I give myself over to her beliefs…
接受自身的命运
And embrace my fate.
闻君之言 倍感欣慰
Your words give my heart great joy.
对于你为何持有
Enough even to erase questions
行政官之子的匕♥首♥一事
of how a blade belonging to the magistrate’s son
我也不再过问
came to your possession.
既往不咎
Let us put the past truly behind us.
来吧 准备叱咤沙场
Come the games await you.
我只有一个条件
I have but one condition.
条件?
Condition?
不要得寸进尺
You kiss my cheek only to finger my ass?!
有话快说吧
Uh! Speak!
别逼我割了你那该死的舌头
Before I carve out your fucking tongue.
我愿意在沙场上同室操戈
I will take to the sands
与色雷斯的残叶拔刀相向
against the specter of my countrymen.
但要独自迎战
But I will face them alone.
以一敌六吗
Six to your one?
我可不想让卡普亚的冠军白白送死
I will not risk the champion of Capua to such absurdity.
若天降命于我
If this is my fate,
若神明的旨意
if this is the path the gods
当真指引我于此
have truly set me upon…
那他们不会对我坐视不理
Then they will not see me fall.
若天不遂你愿呢
And if you are wrong?
那我将在去会我亡妻之前
Then I will give your city
为大家献上一出精彩纷呈的血之盛宴
a great spectacle of blood…
Before joining my wife.
诸神已将你安排至此
The gods have brought you this far.
我想你的使命尚未完成
I believe they are not done with you yet.
但是我也有一个条件
But I have a condition of my own.
当你杀尽最后一个
When you have killed the last of these shits
装束如你的同乡般的垃圾
garbed as your countrymen,
你的色雷斯身份应同他们一同长埋地下
what’s left of the thracian inside you dies with them
并接受上天对你的安排
and you will embrace this fate
and your destiny as Spartacus,
那就是卡普亚的冠军
the Champion of Capua.
卡普亚的子民们
Citizens of Capua!
今天这场比赛是纪念
Today, we honor
尊贵的马尔库斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯
the noble Marcus Minucius Rufus.
他是罗马所向披靡的执政官和指挥官
A roman consul and commander unmatched in glory.
作为致辞者 蒙卡图将向我们讲解
As tribute, good Mercato has seen fit to re-enact
并再次呈现其祖父当年
his grandfather’s most famous victory
击败色雷斯部落盛况
against the thracian hordes!
看看场下的俘虏
Gaze at the prisoners standing before you.
回想当初色雷斯梅迪部落侵略马其顿帝国
And imagine the thracian Maedi that invaded Macedonia.
并奸♥淫♥掳掠其贵族
Rape, pillaging its noble people.
所到之处 无一活口
Murdering all in their path…
甚至连罗马总督都不放过
Even a roman governor!
暴♥力♥与疯狂席卷整个大♥陆♥
Violence and madness swept the land.
惨叫声惊天动地
Echoing into the heavens,
使得诸神也弃他们而去
where the gods themselves turned their backs.
当时局势几近失控
All seemed lost, until Rome dispatched
直至罗马派遣出他们的最爱的大将…
it’s favored son…
有请马尔库斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯
Enter Marcus Minucius Rufus!
这次伟大的鲁弗斯的角色扮演者
For the honorable role of Rufus,
别无他选
there was but one choice.
他是携雨之使者
The bringer of rain!
屠影之英雄
The Slayer of Theokoles!
卡普亚的冠军
The Champion of Capua…
众人起立
Stand up!
我向你们隆重介绍
I present to you.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!!!
斯巴达克斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!