谈论瑟奥科斯被击败的事
with news of Theokoles’ defeat.
众人皆以此为奇迹
No one could believe such a thing was possible.
特别是这样的传奇居然命丧于色雷斯人剑下
Especially at the hands of a thracian.
神明确实在护佑巴蒂塔斯家族
The gods truly bless the House of Batiatus.
我们盛情款待了赞助人
We’ve even entertaining thoughts of a patron,
来分享我们的好运
to share in our good fortune.
你的好运延伸到房♥事中了吗
Hm.
And does your good fortune extend downward?
我没听明白
I don’t follow.
女祭司啊
The priestess.
她的求子祭坛撒下怀孕的福音了吗
Has her fertility rite born any seed?
我没能按时完成
I was unable to conclude the rite
全部的仪式
in the allotted time.
不是吧
No!
那时我的丈夫不在
Well my husband was sadly absent.
那另一个男人呢
What of the other man?
你还没告诉我关于他的事情
Oh. You still have not told me anything about him.
是索罗尼斯吗
Is it Solonius?
我还不如拿条鳗鱼自♥慰♥
I would rather fuck an eel.
真正的男人才配得上你这样的美女
No, no, a woman as beautiful as you are deserves a man.
可能是名门显族
Someone of position maybe…?
他名小身卑
He’s no one of note.
名小身卑
No one of note…
那就是外形俊朗
Someone more physical, perhaps.
是个奴隶
A slave?!
你的酒没了
Oh, your cups empty.
是不是
Isn’t it?
绝非一般的奴隶
But not just any slave, no not for you.
定是天神倾力打造的
He would have to be forged by Jupiter himself…
还是谈下一话题吧
Let us move on from the subject.
好吧 谈下一话题
Of course. To other matters.
克雷斯怎么样了
How fares Crixus?
克雷斯
Crixus?
与瑟奥科斯角斗中所受的重伤
His injuries, suffered against Theokoles.
他能活下来吗
Is he expected to live?
他正在康复
His strength returns.
天大的喜讯
Joyous news.
见此一代勇士陨落
It would be a great tragedy to see such a man
确是一幕悲剧 不是吗
pass from this world, would it not?
是啊
It would.
很遗憾不能在蒙卡图的比赛中见到他
Pity he will not take the sand in good Mercato’s games.
我迫不及待想见他仗剑归来
I long to see his sword thrust home.
运气怎么样
How did you fare?
博♥彩♥
The game of dice and bones.
很差 一如往常
Poorly, as I often have.
但愿下次能够转运
I will balance the loss at next chance..
看上去皮洛斯把他的鸟都放生了
It would seem Pietros has lost control of his flock.
皮洛斯
Pietros..
这孩子终于解脱了自己
The boy has freed himself.
尼亚斯
Gnaeus!
够了
Enough!
事出何因
What is this foolishness?
皮洛斯
Pietros.
他自杀了
The boy took his own life.
他会被铭记的
He will be missed…
特别是给我口♥交♥的那个时刻
Especially his lips around my cock.
今早我还吹嘘 我手上有最优秀的渔网角斗士
This morning I boasted the top retiarius in all of Capua!
但现在我只剩下
Now I possess nothing more than bones
一堆碎骨和脑浆散落在石头上
and brains scattered upon the rocks!
抱歉
Apologies.
去你♥妈♥的♥抱歉
Fuck your apologies!
我要你补偿我的损失
I will have return of the value lost!
他的身价将从你的奖金中扣除
The price of the man will be subtracted from your winnings
直到你偿清这笔债务
until the remainder is balanced!
悉听尊便 主人
As you see fit, Dominus.
这到底是为了什么
All of this for what?
为了皮洛斯吗
Pietros?
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥贱种 猪狗不如
He was nothing. Shit from a whore.
他是一个男人 他的生命亦有价值
He was a man. His life had worth.
顶多值半块钱
Half a coin at most.
可尼亚斯是一名角斗士
Gnaeus was a gladiator!
经年不懈的培养 一招一式都是钱堆出来的
Years of training, each mounting to exorbitant cost.
那才是真正的价值
That is true worth!
但他不配活着
He did not deserve to live.
在这里只有我可以掌握生杀大权
I alone decides who live!
不是你 不是卑贱如你的奴隶
Not you! Not a fucking slave!
Argh!
尽管你一再挑衅我的权威
My generosity has been boundless,
终归我宅心仁厚
yet you defy me still.
蒙卡图的比赛即将来临
Mercato’s games are upon us.
我愿你能作为一名光荣的罗马英雄去战斗
I expect you to fight as a loyal roman.
要不就继续当你的色雷斯蠢货而去死
Or die as a thracian.
带他去就医
See him to the Medicus.
你为那个男孩而落泪吗
You shed tears for the boy?
他的早逝令我难过
His passing saddens me.
没有了巴尔卡的庇护
He was too weak for this place.
他在这里便如同待宰的羔羊
Without Barca to protect him.
并非每个人都那么强悍
Not all of us can be strong.
不打不相识 你又交新朋友了吗
Have you been making friends again?
尼亚斯
Gnaeus.
和他话不投机
A disagreement.
怎么你露怯了吗
And you emerged the battered cunt.
是他柔软的小丝网对你太过粗暴了吗
What, did his tiny net prove too fierce an opponent?
令你这个屠影之英雄出丑了
For the Slayer of Theokoles?
你去问他自己吧
Ask the man himself.
只要你能从峭壁里挖到足够的尸块
If you can scrape enough of him off the cliff for reply.
尼亚斯死了吗
Gnaeus is dead?
你为何非得夺他的性命呢
What reason did you have to take his life?
我的理由亦已与世长辞了
My reasoning lies forever silent.
你这样做背叛了我们所有人
Your actions betray us all.
尼亚斯是一名角斗士
Gnaeus was a gladiator!
是手足兄弟
A brother.
他绝非我的兄弟
He was no brother of mine.
自你歃血盟誓时起
When you swore the oath.
这里的每个人就都成为了你的兄弟
Every man in here became your brother,
而为兄弟者应该荣迈的死在竞技场上
deserving of an honorable death in the arena.
真后悔曾经和你并肩战斗
Your actions shame my fighting beside you.
除了并肩战斗你当时还有其他选择吗
You speak as if you had choice in the matter.
我当然有 我选择了在竞技场饶你不死
I did and I chose not to end your life
in the arena.
但眼下这个决定令我悔恨不已
A decision I presently regret.
我又何尝不是
As do I.
你和皮洛斯很熟络吗
You knew Pietros well?
仅因其早逝才略有了解
Only in passing.
然而你帮他照料宠物
Yet you tend to his pets.
这本非你需劳之力
A duty not required.
举手之劳而已
A foolish gesture.
真是天生一副慈悲心肠
Born of a kind heart.
说来奇怪 巴尔卡怎会独自赎身
It surprises, that Barca would claim his freedom
而任留其珍爱的人宠固陷囹圄呢
at yet leave the things he loved in captivity.
他没和你畅谈过走出训练场外的新生活吗
Did he speak to you of his plans
for life outside the ludus?
没有
No.
他曾和阿舒尔争吵吗
Did he exchange words with Ashur?
阿舒尔
Ashur?
他当时也在场 对吧
He was there, was he not?
我记不起来了
I do not recall.
可以理解 因你只专心于自己的劳作…
Surely if you set your mind to the task…
很抱歉 我得回公♥馆♥去了
Apologies, but I must return to the villa.
主人正等着我呢
Domina awaits.
你慌乱的眼神告诉我 你正在说谎
The fear in your eyes betray the lie on your tongue.
如实回答你的问题会令我身陷险境
Your questions put me in harm’s way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!