Child?
什么意思
What is your meaning?
维罗
Varro..
什么意思
Your meaning.
孤儿寡母 日子难过
Your absence has been difficult.
你寄来的钱
The money you send barely enough
不足以维持生计
to keep us fed and sheltered.
泰塔斯解囊相助
Titus offered assistance.
泰塔斯
Titus?
集市上认识的
An acquaintance, from the marketplace.
而你投怀送抱以示报答
And you repay him by spreading your fucking legs?!
不 我只当他是朋友
No. I thought of him only as a friend.
他逼迫我
He forced himself upon me.
你为何不阻止
Why didn’t you stop him?
你以为我愿意这样
You think I wanted this?
你在哪 维罗
Where were you, Varro?
你该死的又在哪
Where the fuck were you?
我在打拼
Fighting.
为了我们
For us.
你也本该如此
As you should have been.
巴蒂塔斯家族冠军倍出
The House of Batiatus is filled with champions.
父辈的
Father’s.
祖父辈的
Grandfather’s.
不久的将来你也同他们一样
Soon you will stand among them.
虽然代价不菲 我还是会使你千古流芳
I have commissioned you to be immortalized in stone,
at great expense.
我很荣幸 主人
You honor me, Dominus.
但不可止步不前
Well the laurels do not cease there.
蒙卡图坚持
Good Mercato has insisted that
让你在他的比赛中打头阵
Spartacus be moved to the forefront of his games!
以其声名远扬的祖父造型登场
You will take the guise of his storied grandfather,
玛科斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯
Marcus Minucius Rufus!
鲁弗斯
Rufus?
你知道他
You know of him?
久闻其名
I have heard the name,
孩提时听父亲说过
spoken by my father when I was a boy.
你将披挂他那身盔甲
You will be dressed in his very armor,
另有四位角斗士扮演罗马军团
four of our gladiators bedecked as roman legion.
对手是谁
Our enemy?
六个被判死刑的囚徒
Six prisoners sentenced to execution,
他们将以蛮族形象示人
clad in the barbaric fashion
扮成色雷斯的梅迪人
of the thracian hordes of the Maedi!
有你穿戴英雄的闪亮盔甲
It will be a grand spectacle,
场面定然壮观
with you its shining helm!
我不愿出战
I will not fight.
你误会了
You misunderstand.
这不是请求
I do not ask.
是命令
I command.
我拒绝装扮成罗马人
I will not dress as a roman
佯装屠♥杀♥自己的族人
and pretend to slaughter my own people.
是时候该忘掉过去了
It is time for you to release your hold upon past.
你不再是色雷斯人
You are no longer of Thrace.
你注定建功立业
You are destined for great
缔造辉煌 斯巴达克斯
and wonderful things, Spartacus.
接受诸神的指引
Embrace the path the gods have set you upon.
你心中哀云密布
Your mind is clouded by grief.
驱散它吧
Pause to clear it.
你当我是孩子 还帮我洗澡
You bathe me as if a child.
你需要静养
You must rest.
别动
Lay still.
伤口会开裂的
You’ll reopen your wounds.
我甚至站不起来
I can’t even rise.
迟早能行
In time.
伤病向来是角斗士的夙敌
Always the enemy of a gladiator.
现在却是我们的朋友
Yet friend to us now.
主人给我们相处的机会
Domina has given excuse for us to be together.
我们因祸得福
Let us pluck blessing from misfortune.
克雷斯 你活过来了
Crixus, you live.
我的祈祷 有了回应
My prayers, answered.
看来我该多多祈祷
I would have more prayers,
方能早日重回沙场
to return me to the sand to be by the men.
你很快就能跟兄弟们并肩作战
You shall rejoin your brothers soon enough.
兄弟们
Brothers?
没有一个人来探望我
None have visited me.
连巴尔卡都没来
Not even Barca.
你还没有告诉他
Have you not told him?
现在还不是时候
The moment has not arisen.
他命丧竞技场了吗
Has he fallen, in the arena?
恰恰相反
Far the opposite.
他赎回了自♥由♥身
He has purchased his freedom.
迦太基的猛兽
The Beast of Carthage?
巴尔卡不当角斗士能做什么
What is Barca if not a gladiator?
四处游走无羁无绊的普通人
A man. Free to roam outside these walls.
痴心妄想
The thought is foreign.
那个莽汉还能
The giant fuck tending goats
放羊种菜不成
and picking vegetables?
莫非还要迎娶皮洛斯当老婆
With Pietros his ever doting wife?
他抛弃了那孩子
He left the boy.
那他很快就会连老二都不要了
He’d sooner part with his own cock!
我也很惊讶
The news found me surprised also.
他也不想这样 但是别无选择
He did not wish it, but had no choice.
你跟他谈过
You shared words with him?
没有 当他被护送出大门时
No, but I saw it in his eyes,
我从他眼神中得知
as he was escorted through the gates.
当时你在场
You were there?
好好养精蓄锐
Regain your strength.
我等你重振雄风
I would see you with a sword in hand soon.
巴尔卡走了
Barca gone.
斯巴达克斯成了冠军
Spartacus champion.
当我醒来 一切都已天翻地覆
I have awoken to a world of shit.
拒绝巴蒂塔斯真是太蠢了
You are a fool to refuse Batiatus.
他提出的要求实在无理
The man makes unreasonable demands.
他是你的主人
He is your master.
你只需服从命令 管它有理无理
His demands your duty, unreasonable or otherwise.
谁也不能逼我屠♥杀♥自己的同胞
I will not be forced to slaughter my countrymen.
只是演戏而已
Countrymen in dress only.
那些囚徒跟你毫无关系
You share no kinship with these prisoners.
他们是杀人犯
They are murderers.
强♥奸♥犯
Rapists.
他们死有余辜
Their death well deserved.
那就另找别人
Then let another man’s blade grant it.
这可由不得你来挑三拣四
You act as if you have free will in the matter.
你是个角斗士
You are a gladiator.
我是色雷斯人
I am a thracian.
你是奴隶
You are a slave.
想争取自♥由♥
To cling to a life beyond these walls
就相当于自谋死路
is to see your heart parted from your chest.
所有人中 你应该最明白这点
You above all others should know this.
我心直口快
I do not think before I speak.
还是离你远点 以免破坏你我之间的友谊
I will remove myself to less deserving company.
皮洛斯
Pietros.
是尼亚斯所为吗
Gnaeus’ hand?
我要为你主持公道
I shall have a word.
又能如何
To what end?
能使巴尔卡去而复返
Will it see Barca return?
能使我们重获团聚
Will it see us reunited,
还是能换回他所承诺的自♥由♥
or free, as he promised?
命运总是这般事与愿违
Fate often takes a man far from his heart.
让人懊悔 让人遗憾
To his regret.
还深深刺痛了我这个被抛弃的人
Felt more keenly by the one left behind.
罗马城人人都在
Rome is positively aflutter

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!