It won’t be long until our house is finally livable again.
挺起胸膛 高♥瞻♥远瞩
Tilt your bow higher!
你我志在千里
We aim at the heavens!
巴蒂塔斯的宫殿
The palace of Batiatus!
那些位高权重之人
Where dignitaries kneel
会因我功成名就而俯首称臣
to suck the cock of my good fortune!
那他们要排队了
Well, they’ll have to get in line…
克雷斯
Crixus?
躺着别动
Lie still!
最好谨遵医嘱
Best to heed the advice.
我们之前还以为你挺不过来了
For a while we thought you for the afterlife.
我何时能再出战
When will I fight again.
他问何时再出战
When will I fight again he says.
你只管安心养伤
Worry of nothing but recovery,
人们终会高呼克雷斯王者归来
the crowd will once again cheer the name Crixus.
你过来
A word.
我不方便来训练场探望你
It would be improper for me to visit
you in the ludus.
但要知道我始终记挂着你
But know that my thoughts are with you.
我会让女仆妮维雅常来照看你
I’ll send my slave Naevia often to attend your needs.
休息吧
Rest now.
切勿多虑
And worry for nothing.
这是你的训练用剑 冠军
Your swords for practice, champion.
今日训练开始
The day’s training begins.
组对
Pair up!
去拿我的剑盾
Sword and shield!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
你与我对阵
You face me.
你妻子芳魂已逝
Your wife’s passing.
实属憾事
That was an unfortunate thing.
一如你的出逃计划
As was your plan for escape.
我虽多年未曾沾酒
I have not tasted wine for many years.
还不至于区区一杯就将我放倒
Yet a single cup would not rob me of my senses.
我当时可以让你大睡一觉
The choice was to see you sleep…
也能让你长眠不醒
Or never awaken.
只因你战胜瑟奥科斯
Your victory over Theokoles…
我才没有将你的不忠
Is the only reason Batiatus
告知巴蒂塔斯
does not know of your treachery.
否则管你冠军与否 都要上十字架
Champion or no, you would be crucified.
那就尽管开口 如你所愿
Then part your lips and see it done!
下次你伺机逃跑时
Next time you seek escape…
最好杀死我
You’d best kill me.
分成两半
Make it half, yeah?
亲爱的蒙卡图
Good Mercato!
请原谅这里混乱不堪
You must excuse the chaos!
我本想在你到来前完工
I had hoped to see such affairs
completed before your arrival.
幸运之神垂青于你
Fortune favors you.
恰如她眷顾卡普亚的众生 赐享甘霖普降
As it does all of Capua, since the rains!
我的时间紧迫
My time is pressed.
闲话少叙 谈谈生意吧
Come, let us to business.
说到此赛
Ah, to the matter then.
我想让你出六个人参加我的比赛
I secured six of your men for my games,
以纪念我家族曾名垂青史的辉煌功绩
honoring the storied history of my family.
如果你没忘 比赛拟定在锻造神之节前夕举♥行♥
Arrangements made before the Vulcanalia, if you recall.
我记忆犹新
As if it were yesterday.
整个比赛最激动人心的部分
Well, I’ve decided as highlight
是重现罗马人横扫梅迪部落的雄风
to reenact Rome’s victory over the Maedi,
贸然进犯马其顿的色雷斯部族
the thracian tribe who dared invade Macedonia.
为其鲁莽付出惨痛代价 被杀得片甲不留
They were slaughtered for their insolence
被我的祖父
by my grandfather,
马尔库斯·米努西斯·鲁弗斯
Marcus Minucius Rufus.
那绝对是一个彪炳史册的名字
A name that carries weight, long after it’s passing!
我计划由克雷斯扮演这个卓越的角色
I’d planned for to play the very man himself,
指挥千军万马
leading the charge.
很抱歉
Apologies.
克雷斯与瑟奥科斯恶战后伤未痊愈
Crixus is yet recovering
哦 果真如我所担心的那样
from his battle with Theokoles.
Ah. As I suspected.
尼亚斯 怎么样
Perhaps Gnaeus, then?
我倒是倾向于斯巴达克斯
I turn thought towards Spartacus.
他现在可是炙手可热
He is much in demand.
那样的话 费用如何
The cost of such a thing?
要增加40%
An additional forty percent.
扮演色雷斯人的囚犯也算上了吗
Prisoners to play the thracians included?
成交
Consider it done.
我要听到欢呼声响彻卡普亚
I will see it announced all over Capua!
伟大的斯巴达克斯 屠影之英雄
Spartacus, Slayer of Theokoles!
承继我祖父英武的衣钵
To assume the mantle of my grandfather!
那将是一个伟大的时刻
A great day!
皮洛斯
Pietros.
再给我来些水
Bring more water.
马上
Now.
他妈的种猪
Fucking pig.
总对那孩子动手动脚…
The way he paws at the boy…
这都是巴尔卡的错
The fault lies with Barca.
把他撇在这里
For leaving him.
送到了吗
Is it delivered?
说到做到
As promised.
给我妻子寄了封家书
A letter to my wife.
早该如此
Long overdue.
是啊
Yeah.
可有回信
Did you bring reply?
她不愿托我
She did not favor me with one.
决意亲自见你一面
She insisted on bringing you message herself.
怎么进来的
How did you gain entry?
阿舒尔替我与巴蒂塔斯美言
Your man Ashur spoke to Batiatus on my behalf.
让你付钱了吗
Did he ask coin for the service?
说算在你身上
He said he would take the matter up with you.
能与你见面 花点钱算什么
Who cares of coin on such a day, eh?
我儿已见初生牛犊之势
The boy has grown monstrous!
母亲的美貌一如往昔
And his mother ever more beautiful…
我想念你的樱唇
I miss the taste of your lips.
没想到你会来信
The letter came as a surprise.
我每天都祈祷能得到只言片语
Every day I prayed for word.
告诉我你仍然活在竞技场上
And that it would not be news
of your death in the arena.
说好不通信的 奥瑞莉娅
We agreed no letters, Aurelia.
好让你和孩子远离纷扰
To keep you and the boy far from this.
我也能安心训练
And my mind on the task.
那为什么改主意了
And what has changed?
因为一个朋友
A friend.
他痛失爱人
His loss.
朋友
A friend.
你的转念只因朋友
You are moved by a friend.
我转念 是出于对你的念想
I am moved by the need to see my wife.
想触摸你的娇躯玉体
To know she is still real,
想知道你不是镜花水月
and not the dream of a desperate man.
再一年便可还清债务
After one more year my debts will be paid.
我们重新开始
We can start again.
一家三口
All of us, together.
我们当初该离开这里
We should have just left.
去庞贝城 或者西西里
To Pompeii. Or Sicilia.
那不是正人君子的行为
It would not have been honorable.
正人君子
Honor?
博♥彩♥害你负债累累白云孤飞时
Where is the honor in debts of gambling and chance?
还有何正人君子可言
Where is the honor in leaving your wife and child?
我会洗心革面
Every mistake I have made…
I will set right.
我会让自己配得上你
I will be the man you deserve.
倾我所有只为你
From this moment on my life is yours,
and yours alone.
我有了
I am with child.
有了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!