我丈夫 – 你丈夫
My husband. – Your husband?
你以为我听不出他的声音吗
Mr. Fitzpatrick. Do you think I don’t know his voice?
找到了 你这婊♥子♥
Discovered, you whoreson, all right!
强♥奸♥ 杀人 强♥奸♥
Rape! Murder! Rape!
怎么啦 – 下面有人在非礼
What is it, lassie? – There’s rape going on down there.
强♥奸♥?
Huh? Rape?
强♥奸♥ 杀人 杀人
Rape! Murder! Murder!
你在干什么
What is all this?
表克先生 很高兴看到你
Mr. MacLachlan, dear friend, I am rejoiced to see you here.
这个无赖拐骗了我太太
This villain has debauched me wife.
你太太 什么太太
Your wife. What wife?
我同你妻子熟不熟
Do I not know Mrs. Fitzpatrick very well?
我看不出床上的那位女士
And can I not see that the lady in bed with this gentleman
是不是你太太吗
is not your wife at all, sir?
强♥奸♥ 强♥奸♥ 强♥奸♥
Rape, rape, rape, rape! Rape, rape!
强♥奸♥ 强♥奸♥ 强♥奸♥
Rape, rape, rape!
吵什么
Bless me, girl. What’s this hullabaloo?
琼斯先生和沃特太太在床上
‘Tis Tom Jones, madam, in bed with Mrs. Waters
被她丈夫发现了 一个爱尔兰男人
and discovered by her husband, an Irish gentleman, madam.
对不起 你是说汤姆·琼斯吗
Forgive me. Did you say Tom Jones?
对 他和那婊♥子♥在一起
Yes, madam, in bed with that trull Mrs. Waters.
他又背叛了我
Betrayed.
强♥奸♥
Rape!
请原谅我懦弱的直觉
Madam, pray forgive my dastardly intrusion. I…
这到底出什么事了
What in the devils name is this disturbance?
我认为这个店不干净 这是个妓院
I thought meseif in a respectable inn, but I see now its a bawdy house.
我犯了个错误 我在找我太太
I have made a mistake. I was looking for me wife.
他破门而入
This set of villains burst into me room.
我诚恳地向你道歉 我以为你是我太太
I heartily ask your pardon, madam. I thought you was me wife.
但一个体面的绅士
Though I see no reason for a Christian gentleman
不应该睡在女士的房♥里
to be in a lady’s bed in his shirt.
我听到叫声过来帮忙
I heard the lady’s screams and ran to her assistance
我的房♥间在旁边
from the adjoining chamber.
在旁边
Adjoining chamber.
这样看来
It seems, madam,
我使这位女士免于被抢劫
I’ve had the good fortune to prevent the lady from being robbed.
抢劫
Robbed?
抢劫 我会让你血债血偿的
Robbed! I shall have your blood for that, sir.
你这个爱尔兰疯子
You wild Irish lunatic!
苏菲 快走
Come on, Sophie, dear.
在我丈夫发现前
We rnust fly before Fitzpatrick discovers rne.
快点 我们走
Oh, come. Pull yourself together, Coz.
我们还要赶很长的路
We’ve got a long ride ahead of us.
救命
Help!
苏菲
Sophie.
抓住你啦 我女儿一定在附近
Ah, got you you fox. Well, the vixen can’t be far away, eh?
终于找到你了 你这个混♥蛋♥
Cornered you at last, you bastard!
再见 女士 我要上路了
Good-bye, madam. I regret I must take my leave of you.
这个家伙
Odsbodikins!
追他 该死的
After him! Damnation!
他在那
Oh! There he is!
威斯顿女士 – 他在那
Miss Western! – Oh! There’s the man!
弟弟 弟弟
Brother! Brother!
别灰心 先生
Don’t be dismayed, sir.
她很快就会累的
She will soon be tired with her journey
我们可以追上她的
and will stop in some inn.
我确信 她的目的地是伦敦
She’s bound for London, I’m sure.
调皮的姑娘
Ah, damn the girl.
我正为这样的好天气不能去打猎而难过
I’m lamenting the loss of such a fine morning for hunting.
在这个季节 难得有这样的好天气
It’s confounded hard to lose one of the finest scenting days of the season.
停
Whoa!
啊
Ah!
跟我来 – 你在干什么
Ha! Come on, me Slouch! – What are you doing?
噢
Oh!
托普森 赶路
Dobson, drive on.
快过去 快
Get on there! Get on!
停下
Stand and deliver.
停
Whoa!
你说什么 先生
What did you say sir?
停下
Stand and deliver.
干什么
Deliver?
我又不是助产士 没钱
I am no traveling midwife, sir. Deliver what?
住嘴
Stand!
我才不理你 也不理任何男人
I will not stand for you, sir, no nor for any man.
女士 – 别用枪指着我
Madam! – Don’t you point that firearm at me, sir.
托普森 赶路
Dobson, drive on.
快过去 快
Get up there! Come on! Get up!
当女人留给男人的只有记忆
It is hard when a women leaves a man nothing
男人一定处于伤悲之中
but memories and a muft.
要钱 还是要命
Your money or your life!
就这么多 – 拿过来
I only have one guinea, sir. – Give it here.
作为一个拦路抢劫的人 你太瘦弱了
I’m afraid, as a gentleman of the road, you cut a very poor figure.
手下留情 先生 我没想过要伤害你
Be merciful, sir. I didn’t mean any harm. Truly I didn’t.
不伤人 – 枪没装子弹
There’s no harm? – It isn’t loaded.
没有 – 我不是个职业劫匪
Nor it is. – I’m not a bandit by profession, sir.
只是个倒霉蛋
Just a poor man down on his luck.
我遭遇很惨的
Mine, sir, is a sad story.
我的不幸在20年前就开始了
The start of my ruin was 20 years ago.
都是因为汤姆·琼斯
It was all over one Tom Jones.
你说什么
What do you mean?
当时 我是乡绅阿洛斯的理发师
At that time, I was employed as a barber by a Mr. Aliworthy.
有一天 他在床上发现一个遗弃的婴儿
One day he found a baby abandoned in his bed.
他们说我是孩子的父亲
I was accused of being the father.
你叫什么 – 帕吉
Then your name? – Partridge.
父亲
Father!
但我要告诉你 我不是你的生父
But I do assure you, sir, there was no truth in the accusation.
谁是我的父亲 – 我们都不知道
Then who was my father? – None of us ever discovered.
那是我恶运的开始
That was the whole beginning of my downfall.
帕吉先生 我怎样补偿给你呢
Mr. Partridge, how can I make up for the suffering you’ve had on my account?
你愿意我跟随你吗
Would you take me on as your servant, sir?
我可怜的同伴
My companion in misfortune.
是的 先生
Oh, sir.
我们都没钱了
Are lodgings cheap to come by in London? I have no money.
我认识一个开旅店的女士
I know an old lady who runs a lodging house in London.
当时她是阿洛斯女士的厨子
She was Mr. Allworthys cook when I was his barber.
我们去那儿
We will go there.
阿洛斯的朋友都不会理我
No friend of Mr. Aliworthys will speak to me now.
米勒女士是个友善的人
Mrs. Miller is one of the kindest ladies I know.
或许她可以让先生重新喜欢你
Who knows? She may yet get you back in his favor.
你是个可爱的小伙子 来玩一下吗
Here, you’re a lovely boy then. Have you come to stay?
日安 先生
Good day. Oop.
不 谢谢
No, no, thank you.
为了找到苏菲
Desperate to find his Sophie,
汤姆去拜访菲特帕萃克太太
Tom called on Mrs. Fitzpatrick.
她正在招待一位叫帕拉森的女士
who was entertaining a certain Lady Bellaston.
臭名远扬的帕拉森女士
The notorious Lady Bellaston.
那个年轻人又来了 太太
It’s the handsome young gentleman again, ma’am,
打听威斯顿小姐的事
inquiring for Miss Western.
帕拉 你看 他多么坚决
You see, Bella, how persistent he is?
他的仆人找到这地方
His servant discovered this address,
从此 他不停地来这里
and ever since he persecutes us.
让他走
Send him away, Abigail.
告诉他 威斯顿不再住这里
Tell him Miss Western is no longer here.
好的
Yes’m.
帕拉 你一定要让苏菲同你住在一起
Bella, you must let Sophie come and stay with you.
我男朋友快回来了
My protector is coming back,
我不想他打我表妹的主意
and I fear he might take too much interest in my cousin.
哈丽特 你可以永远信赖我
Oh, Harriet, you can always rely on me.
你的侍女说得不错
Your little maid is obviously in the right.
他是个英俊的男人
He’s a very pretty fellow.