我这有些东西
Here is something which will enable you with industry,
能让你找到个好工作
to get a good employment.
再见 汤姆
Good-bye, Tom.
再见 先生
Good-bye sir.
别跟着我 孩子
Stay boy. Stay.
阿洛斯先生非常清楚
Mr. Aliworthy is very sensible
将我们两家财产合并的好处
of the many advantages of binding our two estates together.
真的
Indeed?
我没有意识到
I had not realized that
阿洛斯先生对财产这么有兴趣
Mr. Allworthy was so interested in questions of property.
确实如此
Oh, he is.
你呢
And you?

I?
其实 我的兴趣是…
Well, naturally, my attentions are set constantly
那些最神圣高尚的事物
on those most blissful and sanctified pleasures of holy matrimony.
普利菲尔先生 这么性急吗
Clandestine amours so soon, Mr. Blifil?
我求你 姑姑 告辞了 我不舒服
I pray you, Aunt, excuse me. I feel a little faint.
狐狸 她是狐狸
The fox, Mr. Blifil. The fox.
你要是只猎狗
Tallyho!
是你让她这样不听管教的
It is you who have taught her disobedience, Brother.
你是头公猪
You are such a boar.
公猪
Boar?
我不是公猪 也不是蝙蝠
I am no boar. No, nor an ass.
还有原始的无知
Ah, more than gothic ignorance.
至于你的风度 真是令人作呕
As for your manners, they deserve a cane.
你的风度就象我的屁一样臭
And yours I despise as much as I do a fart.
我要把你的侄女关到我的城楼里
And as for your niece, I’m going to lock her up in my tower this time.
别这样
You’ll do nothing of the sort!
欧丽 你一定要信守诺言
Honor, you must promise to keep your word.
我不能 我吓坏了
I can’t, madam. I’m frightened.
我不能 我吓坏了
I can’t, I’m frightened, madam.

Ah!
抓住你了
I got you, my girl!
救命 – 快来
Help! – Come on!
你再也出不来了 我警告过你
Come on! You won’t get out this time, I warrant you!
我们的主人公 此时正在去伦敦的路上
Our hero was now on the road to London.
他的第一次冒险是和一些人的聚会
His first adventure was with a party of those men
他们的放荡和恣意的生活
whose pro fligate ways could be conducted with safety
只能存在于理想社会
only under the protection of red coats.
先生们 日安 请问你们去哪里
Good day, gentlemen. May I ask which way you’re heading?
我们向北去为新教战斗
Were going north to fight for the Protestant cause.
去反对查尔斯王子
Against Prince Charles?
啊 那些该死的苏格兰人已经在去英国的路上了
Ah, those damned Scots are already on their way to England.
我走了一天 非常饿
I’ve been walking all day and I’m very hungry.
能不能卖♥♥给我点吃的 喝的
May I buy something to eat and drink?
给他一点 – 谢谢 军士
Right. Give him some. – Thank you, Sergeant.
日安 上尉
Good day, Captain. – Good day.
我认为你是个绅士
I perceive you are a gentleman.
欢迎你加入我们
We shall be glad to welcome any such into our company.
我很高兴和你一起走 – 很好
I’d be glad to march with you. – Good.
我们马上就起程
We shall be on the march in a short while.
大不列颠
#Rule, Britannia#
大不列颠 胜券在握
#Britannia, rule the waves#
英国人永不为奴
#Britons never, never, never Shall be slaves#
大不列颠
#Rule, Britannia#
大不列颠 胜券在握
#Britannia, rule the waves#
英国人永不为奴
#Britons never, never, never Shall be slaves#
大不列颠
#Rule, Britannia#
大不列颠 胜券在握
#Britannia, rule the waves#
英国人永不为奴
#Britons never, never, never Shall be slaves#
大不列颠
#Rule, Britannia#
大不列颠 胜券在握
#Britannia, rule the waves#
历史上有些时候 人们要随时面临战争
There comes a time when men in a constant state of readiness for war,
他们将放手一搏
will slip their leash and fight like dogs.
中士
Sergeant.
我认为
I believe…
一个人为了他的信仰而战是高尚的
that a man can fight for no nobler cause than that of his religion.
听 听
Hear, hear!
我提议为新教干杯
I’d like to propose a toast to the Protestant cause.
为新教干杯
To the Protestant cause.
赶走这小子
Smoke the prig out, Northerton. Smoke him.
先生 你上过什么大学吗
Sir, were you ever at the university?
别说上大学 我连学校门都没进过
Sir, so far from having been at university, I was never at school.
我也一样
Me neither.
我不认为如此 从你的谈吐衣着来看
I presumed, sir, from the information of your great learning.
没上过学的人也可以懂很多
Sir, its as easy for a man not to have been at school and know something
上过学的人也可能一无所知
as it is for a man to have been at school and know nothing.
说得好 小伙子
Well said, young volunteer.
听我的 洛斯顿 你最好别惹他
Upon my word, Northerton, you had better let him alone,
下地狱很痛苦的
or hell prove too hard for you.
给他添满
Uh, give us a toast, young fellow. Fill up his cup.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我提议…
I would like to propose a toast…
为健康和苏菲·威斯顿干杯
to the health, and bless the name of Miss Sophie Western.
苏菲·威斯顿 – 苏菲·威斯顿
Sophie Western. – Sophie Western?
我认识一个叫苏菲·威斯顿的
I knew one Sophie Western.
她在洗澡时同人乱搞
Was lain with by half the young fellows at Bath.
可能是同一个人
Perhaps this is the same woman.
苏菲是个贞洁的女人 她富有而淑慧
Miss Western is a great lady of fashion and fortune.
哦 是的 是的
Aye, so she is, so she is.
是同一个女人
Well, its the same young lady.
我用一打红葡萄酒打赌
I’ll lay half a dozen of burgundy Tom French of our regiment
我在布来吉大街的旅店玩过她
had her in the tavern at Bridge Street.
苏菲·威斯顿
Sophie Western!
先生
Sir!
我不能忍♥受你诽谤小姐的人格
I can bear no jesting with this lady’s character.
去你的 我说的是事实
Jesting? Damn me if I was ever more in earnest in my life.
我们军团的汤姆·弗伦奇与她和她阿姨一起洗澡戏水
Tom French of our regirnent had her and her aunt together at Bath.
你是世上最无♥耻♥的流氓
I tell you you are the most impudent rascal on earth!
你杀了他 你这杂种
You’ve killed him, you swine!
我只是跟他开玩笑
Zounds! I was but in jest with the fellow.
我从没听说过威斯顿
I never heard of Miss Western before in me life.
你该上绞架
Then you deserve to be hanged.
你被捕了 带他走
You’re under arrest. Sergeant, take him away.
把他抓起来
Arrest him.
但故事没有结束 主人公不会死去
But a hero cannot be lost until his tale is told.
感谢上帝
For heaven be thanked.
这个时代没人为爱而丧命
We live in such an age where no man dies for love
只有舞台上有
except upon the stage.
我要杀了你 洛斯顿
I’ll kill you, Northerton.
杀了你 洛斯顿
I’m going to kill you, Northerton!
洛斯顿
Northerton.
洛斯顿
Northerton.
我要找到洛斯顿
Must find Northerton.
我要找到他
Must find Northerton.
洛斯顿
Northerton!
洛斯顿
Northerton!
洛斯顿
Northerton!
洛斯顿
Northerton!
救命
Help!
鬼出来了
The ghost walks!

Shh. Mama.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 不
Shh. No.
快 快点起来
Come on, you. Come on. Get up.
快点起来 我不能再让你睡懒觉
I can’t afford for you to lie here idle any longer.
起来 去找你的流氓朋友
Get out, and follow them rascally friends of yours.
他们还自称为绅士
You soldiers call yourselves gentlemen.
还不是让我们掏钱 现在还要白白养你
But it’s we who have to pay for you and keep you, too, for that matter.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?