如果你搜查一下灌木丛 你会找到原因的
If you search the bushes, you’ll find the reason.
你这贪吃的狗
You…You liquorish dog, you!
她在哪里 汤姆的少女在哪
Where is she? Where’s Tom’s pussy?
汤姆的少女在哪
Where’s Tom’s pussy?
苏菲 我…
Sophie, I…
跟上他
Come. After him.
回家 孩子 – 苏菲
Home, my girl! – Sophie!
别拉我
Tom! Tom! Here, come and sup with me.
先生们 让我们和好
And, gentlemen, let us make our peace over a bottle.
对我这种性格的人来说
I beg your pardon, sir, but it is no slight matter
这不是一件小事
for a man of my character to be buffeted by a boy
因为我想教训一个妓♥女♥
just because I was trying to bring a wanton harlot to justice.
真正的错误是阿洛斯先生和你自己
The real fault lies with Mr. Allworthy and yourself, sir.
你触犯了法律
If you would put the right laws into execution,
你将因此受罚
you would soon rid the country of these vermin.
我将很快去猎狐
Ha! I’d sooner rid the country of foxes!
我们一块喝两杯
Come, you sup with me.
我不会亏待你 什么都给你
Damn me if there’s nothing I won’t give you
除了我的狗和最爱的马
except my hounds and my favorite mare.
上马
Up!
走开
Away, me Slouch!
走了
Away! Up there!
去告诉阿洛斯先生那怪物的行径
Let us go and tell Mr. Allworthy how the monster has behaved.
让我们等一下
No, sirs, I beg of you let us wait.
机会来了
A better time will come.
是我姐姐的马车
Odszodikins! It’s me sisters coach!
她从伦敦过来干什么
What brings her from London?
我希望这老女人睡了
I hope the old bitch has gone to bed.
苏菲 给我们唱一曲
Come, Sophie. Sing us one of your jolly songs, my girl.
父亲 我没有心情 我去睡了
Please, Father. I do not feel very well. I think I shall go to bed.
别这样 招待一下客人
Not before you attend to your guest.
汤姆也很想听 我保证
Tom here has a great thirst, I warrant you.
威斯顿 下面少什么
Western, what are these nocturnal riots?
看一下 姐姐
Now lookee here, Sister…
苏菲 – 是的 姑妈
Sophie. – Yes, Aunt?
睡觉了- 睡觉
To bed. – Bed?
睡觉了 – 我很高兴去睡觉
Bed! – I’d be glad to, madam.
现在往这看
Now lookee here, Sister.
兄弟 我在这呆得不久
Brother, as I am here to stay a while,
我想和你订个和平协议
I shall sign a peace treaty with you.
姐姐 我警告过你 别在我前面装腔作势
Sister, I’ve often warned you not to talk that court gibberish to me.
我原谅你乡下人的粗鲁
I pity your country ignorance from my heart.
我讨厌你的做作
And I despise your citified claptrap.
我讨厌陷媚者
I’d rather be anything than a courtier
或是自以为是的人
or a… or a Presbyterian!
围着下台的德皇帝转
Or a crawler around one of those damned German kings,
我相信有些人是这样的
as I’m given to believe some people are.
如果你说我
Well, if you mean me, I’m a woman of…
对 你是个好东西
Yes, and its a good thing for you that you are.
要是你是男人 我会揍你的
If you were a man, I’d have lent you a flick long ago.
兄弟 我认为你是只顽固的山羊
Brother, I think you are a perfect goat.
再见 先生
Good night, sir.
晚安 姐姐
Good night, Sister.
弟弟
Brother!
弟弟
Brother!
弟弟
Brother!
停
Oh, stop.
弟弟
Brother!
嗯
Hmm?
你有没有注意到一些不常的东西
Brother, have you not noticed something very extraordinary
关于苏菲的
about my niece Sophie lately?
告诉我 你知道我爱她胜过爱我自己
Tell me then, for you know I love that girl more than my own soul.
现在我不说
Well, unless I am deceived,
直到我侄女真的恋爱了
my niece is desperately in love.
恋爱
In love?
恋爱 没有我的同意
In love? Without my consent?
我将取消她的继承权
I’ll disinherit her!
我将她扫地出门 再也不管她
I’ll toss her out of doors, stark naked, without a farthing!
她在哪
Where is she?
假如她喜欢的人你也中意呢
Supposing she should have fixed on the very person you would have wished.
不行
No. No!
她可以爱她喜欢的人
She can love whom she pleases,
但她必须跟我选定的人结婚
but shell marry the man I choose.
但她爱上的那个人你也喜欢
But she has fixed on the very person you would have wished.
什么
What?
你认为普利菲尔先生怎样
What think you of Mr. Blifil?
普利菲尔? – 还有谁
Young Blifil? – Well, who else could there be?
在这样一个穷乡僻壤 还有谁同她门当户对
In this rude country society, who else is of her class?
这不错
Fore George,
这样正是好上加好
nothing could lie handier together than Allworthys estates and mine.
姐姐
Come, Sister.
你有什么好主意
What do you advise me to do?
我认为你应该马上主动向他提婚
I think you should propose the match to Mr. Allworthy…
马上
immediately.
我会的
I will propose it.
给我备马
Ah! Saddle my horse!
外甥 你觉得这桩婚姻怎样
Well, Nephew, how do you feel about this marriage
你和威斯顿家的
between yourself and Sophie Western?
我一切听由您的指示
I will do exactly as you wish, Uncle.
好
Oh, come, sir.
这可是消极的回答
That is a cold answer
考虑到这桩婚姻涉及一位这样美丽的女士
when confronted by the prospect of so beautiful a young lady.
舅舅
My dear Uncle,
我对这桩的婚姻有很多美好的憧憬
I am well aware of the many pleasures of that noble institution, marriage,
一旦她愿意接纳我
and I will gladly call upon the young lady
我会很高兴地同她生活
at any time that she will be pleased to receive me.
很好 今天下午你就去看她
Good. You shall call upon her this very afternoon.
亲爱的 你在看什么书
Sophie, dear, what book is that you are reading?
一个悲剧
A sad one.
你脸红了 苏菲
You blush, my dear Sophie.
我没理由不好意思
I have no thoughts to be ashamed of.
你该明白我很疼爱你
Now, Sophie, you know how I love you.
你知道我天性安逸 自在
You know the easiness of my nature.
我向来如此
I have not always been like this.
男人一直认为我很冷酷
I used to be thought cruel. By the men, I mean.
他们叫我冷美人
I was called the cruel Parthenissa.
我要告诉你一个好消息
Now come, Sophie. I have news that will delight you.
什么消息
News? What news, Aunt?
今天下午 你父亲安排你和你的追求者见面
This very afternoon your father has arranged for you to receive your lover.
我的追求者
My lover?
他来了
He’s coming?
今天下午 – 是的
This afternoon? – Yes.
好好梳装打扮一下
And you’re to put on all your best airs.
这太好了
Why, Aunt!
你差点让我六神无主
You almost frighten me out of my senses.
你很快就恢复自然了
You will come to yourself again.
他是个可爱的小伙子
He’s a charming young fellow.
亲爱的姑姑
Dear, dear Aunt.
我从来都没见过这样
I know none of such perfections.
勇敢 优秀 英俊的男人
So brave and yet so gentle. So handsome.
出身不好 并不重要
What matters his being baseborn?
出身不好 你是什么意思
Baseborn? What do you mean?
普利菲尔的出身
Mr. Blifil baseborn?
你是说普利菲尔先生 – 普利菲尔
Mr. Blifil? – Mr. Blifil.
当然 我们在谈谁
Of whom else have we been talking?
我还以为是琼斯先生
Why, Mr. Jones!
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
普利菲尔
Mr. Blifil!
你不是认真的
You can’t be in earnest.
那样 我将成为天下最不快乐的女人
Oh, then I am the most unhappy woman alive.