I hoped to explain why…
你敢不承认你占有了我的身体
So you’re not going to admit you’ve had your wicked will of me.
莫丽 – 不
Molly. – No.
我今生只爱你一个 汤姆
I shall never love another man but you, Tom.
即使最富有的乡绅要我
Not if the greatest squire in the country should come a-courtin to me,
我也不跟他
I couldn’t give myself to him.
不会的 汤姆
No, Tom.
无论怎样也不行 现在你虏获了我的心
Not for all the riches in the world, now that you’ve gained my heart.
你也只是个浪荡的公子哥
You are a lecherous rascal after all, Tom!
我将鄙视你 恨你 就怪你
I shall always hate and despise the whole sex on account of you, Tom!
斯奎尔先生
Mr. Square!
喜欢莫丽的决不止汤姆一个
Molly’s favors,after all, had not been bestowed on Tom alone.
我们的主人公不象其他男人一样
Our hero, unlike many other men.
及时发现孩子的生父是谁
was fortunate enough to discover the father of his child in time.
因为大伙的热心帮助
And after everyone’s kindness too.
她生下了孩子 在琼斯先生的屋子里
She has laid the child at young Mr. Jones’s door.
教♥徒♥们说 阿洛德先生很生气
All the parish say Mr. Allworthy is so angry with Mr. Jones
他再也不会见他了
that he won’t see him.
我为这年轻人可惜
To be sure, one can’t help pitying the poor young man.
他是一个很英俊的绅士
He’s so pretty a gentleman.
我不愿看到他倒霉
I should be sorry to see him turned out of doors.
琼斯的行为与我何干
Why do you tell me all this? What concern have I in what Mr. Jones does?
我不认为这有害
Why, ma’am, I never thought as it was any harm
只是说某人好看
to say a young man was handsome.
我再也不提他 英俊不过就是英俊
But I shall never think of him anymore now, for handsome is as handsome does.
罗罗嗦嗦
Tittle, tattle, tittle, tattle.
我将迟点去参加打猎 – 对不起 女士
I shall be late for the hunt. – Sorry, I’m sure, madam.
各位
Hey, hey! Hey, hey! Hyup!
前进 猎手们 苹果汁在哪
Move in, my hunters! Where’s the cider?
敬礼 孩子们
Greetings, my boy!
你好 威斯顿 – 你好 斯奎尔先生
Hey- hey, my beauty! – Good morning, Squire.
豪华的场面
Splendid! Simply splendid!
各位 欢迎
Welcome, everyone!
早上好 – 早上好 威斯顿
Good morning! – Good morning, Western.
今天天气真好
Morning. Morning. Isn’t it beautiful, beautiful weather?
你老实点 – 各位 早上好
Oh, you brute. – Good morning, everybody.
欢迎 女士 – 早上好
Welcome, my lady. – Good morning.
你也是 先生
And you sir.
各位好
Greetings, everyone.
欢迎 大家都不年轻了
Ah, welcome. You’re getting no younger.
女士 我是说马
I mean the horse, madam!
上马 各位
Let’s stir a cup, everyone!
各位玩得高兴 – 来 自己拿
Good cheer, everybody! – Come help yourselves, everyone!
吃的喝的都要带些
You need to eat and drink!
教会的朋友总是要面包和酒
Sure. The church is always first with the bread and wine.
各位 身体健康
Health to everyone!
这就对了
Ohh! It’s right for you, eh?
今天不说话
Well, miss isn’t speaking today?
干杯 各位
Drink up, everyone!
马上就放狗了
Huntsmen, loose the hounds!
再来一点 请
Another dab of mead then?
啊 猎犬
Ah! The hounds!
哦 来吧 甜心
Oh, come on, my sweetheart!
快 孩子们
Go on, me lovely boys and girls!
前进
Come on, come on!
给你
There you are!
再喝点酒 孩子
I’ll drop a cider inside you boy.
这样你可以精神抖擞
Then you’ll be ready for the kill.
干杯 威斯顿小姐 – 来 干杯
Good cheer, Miss Western. – Go on! Drink up, everyone!
干杯
Go on! Drink up!
来点威斯顿的美酒
There’s some Western brew for you, my girls!
斯奎尔 这太早了
Squire, its too early!
你会累坏的
You’ll tire yourself!
走
On we go!
身体健康 猎物丰盛
Good hunt, everyone! Good health! Good hunting!
快 继续追 孩子们
Come on! Down he goes! Go on, boys!
追
After him!
快 加油
Come on! Come on!
加油
Come on!
加油 苏菲 快
Come on, Sophie! Hurry! Hurry!
快 甜心 跟上 跟上
Come on, sweetheart! After him, after him!
继续 它在那
Go on! Here he comes! Go on!
快
Come on!
抓住了
Ah! Here he is!
我想你没受伤 – 没有 很安全
I trust you’re not harmed. – No, no, I’m quite safe.
谢谢你 琼斯
How can I ever thank you, Mr. Jones?
我对你心仪已久
If I have preserved you, madam,
你说声谢谢已经足够了
I am sufficiently repaid.
你受伤了
I hope you’re not hurt.
可能伤了胳膊
If I have broke my arm, I consider it a trifle
但我受伤比你受伤要好
in comparison to what I feared on your account.
胳膊断了
Broken your arm?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid I have, madam.
但这只手可以送你回家
Yet I have another to lead you home.
看他 小姐
Look at him, ma’am.
她是我见过的最英俊的男人
He’s the most handsome man I ever saw in my life.
欧丽 我想你没爱上他吧
Why, Honor, I do believe you’re in love with him.
但我没有
I assure you, ma’am, I’m not.
如果你爱他 也没有理由羞愧
If you were, I see no reason that you should be ashamed of it.
他确实很英俊
For he is certainly a handsome fellow.
我今生所见的最英俊的男人
That he is, the most handsome man I ever saw in my life.
小姐 如你所说
And as you say, ma’am,
我不明白为什么我不敢看他
I don’t know why I should be ashamed of looking at him,
尽管他是我的梦中情人
even though he is my better.
人都是血肉之躯 有感情的
For gentlefolk are but flesh and blood like us servants.
我是个正经人家的女儿
I am an honest persons child,
我父母是守规矩的人
and my father and mother were married,
没人能说他们的坏话
which is more than some people can say, as high as they hold their heads.
欧丽
Honor!
我祖父是个教士
My grandfather was a clergyman,
他会因家庭中任何一员
and he would have been very angry to have thought any of his family
接受莫利·西格里姆遗物而生气的
had taken up with Molly Seagrims leavings.
小姐 他醒了
Why, ma’am, the young gentleman is awake!
是你吵醒他的 你说个不停
Yes, you have awakened him with your foolish chatter.
我第一次这么清醒
I feel awake for the first time, madam.
经过仔细…
accordingly, after narrow scru…
仔细的检查
narrow scrutiny,
发现了一些魔法书
found some magical books,
几瓶奇怪的药水和一盒药膏
several vials of strange liquors, pots of ointment.
你还记得那年的野餐吗
Do you remember that picnic, Sister, last year,
当时威斯顿坐在黄蜂窝上
when Western sat on the wasps nest?
我永远不会忘记
Oh, I shall never forget it!
哥哥 哥哥
Brother. Brother.
哥哥 – 慢 慢
Brother. – Whoa! Whoa!
哦 我不行了 – 慢 慢 快好了 快好了
Oh, no! I can’t… – Whoa, back! It’s all right. It’s all right.
现在 保持
Now, keep …Whoa!
不 不
No, no, no! No!
为什么拉长一张脸 普利菲尔
Why the long face, Blifil?
出事了 – 什么事
A terrible thing. – What’s happened?
发生了意外 我妈死了
There’s been an accident. My mother is dead.
普利菲尔
Blifil.
阿洛斯先生呢
Is Squire Allworthy?
他可能也活不了
He’s not expected to live.
他正在高烧 希望渺茫
Shh. Fever has developed, and there’s little hope.
我们只能祈祷
We can only pray.
你要注意一点
Something for which you have scan’t relish.
万能的上帝 仁慈为怀
For as much as it hath pleased almighty God of his great mercy
请收下这无辜的灵魂 我们亲爱的人已随你而去
to take unto himself the soul of our dear sister, here departed,
现在 我们让她入土为安
we therefore commit her body to the ground.
尘归尘
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes…
土归土