Black Georges daughter.
父亲告诉过我 他偷过一只羊
Oh, yes. Father told me the story. He stole a sheep, didn’t he?
布莱克是个好人 只有女儿们又饿又凶
Black George is a poor man with big, hungry daughters to feed.
她们是最贪吃的
Most hungry. I can vouch for it.
我已经有了一个侍女 但我愿意帮忙
Well, I have a maid already, Tom, but I’ll see if I can do anything.
好 好 太好了
Good, good good.
欢迎 邻居 – 哦 斯奎尔
Ah, welcome, neighbors! – Ah, Squire!
欢迎 欢迎 – 很高兴见到你
Welcome, welcome. – How nice to see you.
欢迎 女士
Welcome, madam.
绅士在哪里 – 日安 威斯顿先生
Where’s the squire? – Good day, Western, good day!
看 汤姆给我带来一只画眉鸟
Look! Tom’s bought me a thrush!
多么可爱的小鸟
Oh, what a sweet little bird.
它的叫声比汉德尔先生说话美妙多了
His song is sweeter than any tune of Mr. Handel’s.
汉德尔
Ah! Handel.
汤姆 谢谢
Tom, thank you.
苏菲 欢迎回家
Welcorne home, Sophie.
你真可爱 孩子
How lovely you’re looking, child.
她回来了 我也高兴 – 日安 威斯顿小姐
Aye, it’s good to have her home. – Good day, Miss Western.
让我们去餐厅
Let’s all go in to dinner.
哦 天啦 – 我的小鸟
Oh, dear. – Oh, my little bird.
别担心 苏菲 我把它抓回来
Don’t worry, Sophie. I’ll get it back for you.
汤姆 – 好孩子
Tom. – Ah, good lad, Tom.
小心 – 汤姆 小心
Do be careful. – Be careful, Tom. Tom, take care.
我敢打赌 他会抓到的 – 小心
I’ll wager he gets it! – Take care.
对不起 威斯顿小姐 给你添麻烦了
I am sorry to cause you this distress, Miss Western.
我以为鸟不会飞的
I did not think the bird would fly away.
但是把鸟关在笼子里
But still, I cannot help observing that the idea of caged birds
是有违自然法则的
is against the laws of nature.
你同意我的观点吗 绅士
Don’t you agree, Mr. Square?
他抓到了
He’s got him!
啊
Aah!
喔
Oh!
别溺死
Hell drown!
快 拉他上来 – 他抓住了鸟
Quick, get him out! – He’s got the bird!
帮他一下 – 我抓住鸟了
Help him, someone! – I’ve got him!
快 小伙子 给我你的手
Come on, lad! Give me your hand!
只要我活着 如果我不爱这个男孩就该死
Damn me if I won’t love the boy for this as long as I have to live.
他活该 – 还有你
Serves him right. – And you sir.
时间过得很快 莫丽也在成熟
The weeks passed, and Molly grew apace too.
你这懒婆娘
Why, you lazy slut, you.
看一下她的肚皮
Look at her with her great belly, aye.
我真不想看到这个
That I should ever have lived to see this day.
你们最好注意一下牧师的话
You’d better have minded what the parson says
不要相信谣言
and not harkened after menfolks.
我们家做妓♥女♥ 她是第一个
She’s the first one of this family ever was to be a whore.
妈 你自己结婚后一个星期
Oh, Mother, you yourself was brought to bed with Sister there
就生下了我姐姐
a week after you was married.
但我是个正经的女人 可是你…
Oh, but I were made an honest women of. But you…
你四处勾引男人 是不是 懒女人
You have to be doing with gentlemen, don’t you, you nasty slut, you?
你知道后果吗
You know what you will have, don’t you?
你会生出一个私生子
You will have a bastard.
我不会让别人说我
And I defy anybody to say that of me!
我的男人会照顾我 – 你的男人
My gentleman’ll look after me. – Your gentleman.
我给你男人…
Far from gentleman your gentleman.
你住手 我会告诉我男人的
You lay off me, or I’ll tell my gentleman…
如果我们采用这些
Let these be constantly applied.
然后 尽管我们不能百分之百成功
And then, though we cannot. absolutely promise success,
但我们可以对信徒说
yet may properly say with the apostle,
谁最了解你 妻子
What knowest thou, O wife,
你会不会救你丈夫
whether thou shalt save thy husband?
现在亲爱的教友 让我们一起唱
And now, my dear brethren, let us sing together the hymn,
上帝 我们的救世主
“0 God, Our Help in Ages Past.”
上帝 我们的救世主
#0 God, our help in ages past#
我们的希望所在
#Our hope for years to come#
让狗高兴的嚎叫和撕咬
Let dogs delight to bark and bite.
因为上帝让他们如此
for God hath made them so.
让熊和狮子咆哮和争斗
Let bears and lions growl and fight.
因为这是他们的天性
for ’tis their nature too.
但是 女人们 千万不能这样
But, ladies, you should never let such angry passions rise.
你纤细的小手不是用来打架的
Your little hands were ne ver made to tear each other s eyes.
她在那 让我们去教训她
There she is. Lets get at her.
抓烂她的脸
Let’s thrash her.
谁让她勾引良家子弟
Won’t have the likes of her in this village.
不能让她和我们这些好人混在一起
Won’t have her mixing with us good folk.
看招 婊♥子♥
Take that, ya hussy!
哈哈
Ha! Ha!
我会找你的 老巫婆
I’ll get you, Goody Brown, you dirty old harridan!
退后 请退后
Back! Back! Please!
走开 远离她 远离她
Away! Leave her! Leave her!
我们不必打架 让开
We don’t have to fight! Out of the way!
远离她
Leave her!
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
别…别抛下我 汤姆
Don’t… Don’t leave rne, Tom.
别担心 别担心
Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
慢点 慢点
Slowly. Slowly.
别担心 别担心
Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
那个肮脏的女人
That filthy slut.
好孩子 好孩子
Ah, good boy good boy.
你的汤姆是个侠士
He’s a game lad, your Tom.
那个婊了怀了孩子
So, the wench is having a bastard, eh?
对
Yes.
似乎她并不愿说出孩子的父亲是阿洛斯先生
It seems the girl has refused to name the father to Mr. Allworthy.
或许需要送她去感化
He may have to send her to Bridewell.
父亲 我头疼
Father, I have a headache.
我说过
I smoke it.
我说过
I smoke it!
汤姆是那私生子的父亲
Tom is the father of that bastard!
千真万确 汤姆是孩子的父亲
Aye! As sure as tuppence, Tom is the bastards father!
父亲 – 那个小婊♥子♥
Father – Ods zodikins!
那男孩
What a little whorernaster that boy is!
那姑娘名声坏了
The girl is ruined, surely.
肯定毁了
Aye! Ruined! Ruined, for sure!
永远也不会恢复过来
Once broken, never mended, eh?
这没什么害处
It’ll do no harm.
苏菲
A- Ask Sophie.
跟汤姆很熟
She knows about Tom.
这家伙无可救药
You have no worse opinion of a young fellow
因为弄了个私生子 你有吗 姑娘
for getting a bastard, have you girl?
别这样没礼貌
Well, stop bobbing up and down, girl.
不 不 那个女人喜欢他
No, no, the women will like him the better for it.
难道不是吗 哈哈
Won’t they? Whoo-hoo! Ha!
苏菲 给我们唱首歌♥
Uh, come, Sophie. Sing us one of your jolly songs.
今晚不行 父亲 我头疼
Not tonight, Father. I have a headache.
让我们唱“圣乔治 他把自己奉献给英国”
Lets have “St. George, He was for England or Bobbing Joan.”
这是今晚最好的歌♥ 对吗
That’s a good song for tonight, eh?
别唱那些不中听的 亲爱的
None of your old Handel now, my little darling.
你象个天使
Ah, you play like an angel.
莫丽名声被毁
Molly’s reputation was destroyed.
汤姆心情沉重 充满悔恨
and Tom s heart was heavy with remorse.
或许斯奎尔是对的
Perhaps Mr.Square had been right
无德的没有好报 他们会毁在自己手里
that the wicked are snared in the work of their own hands.
琼斯先生
Oh. Mr. Jones.
莫丽在哪 – 她不在家
Where’s Molly? – Oh, she…she ain’t home.
她在楼上 上♥床♥了
She’s upstairs… in bed.
是谁
Who is it?
是我 汤姆
It’s me. Tom.
为什么不来看我
Why haven’t you been to see me before this, Tom?
莫丽 我…
Molly, I- I- I…
啊 – 我想解释一下…
Ah! – Well, I hope to explain…
你说过做我的男人
I thought you said you’d be my gentleman.
我想解释一下…