He’s stealing from me.
霍克?你确定?
Hoke? Are you sure?
我从不随便冤枉人 我有证据
I don’t make empty accusations. I have proof!
什么证据?
What proof?
这个 在车房♥里我找到了这个
This! I found it hidden in the garbage under some coffee grounds.
他偷了一罐鱼罐头?- 就是这个
He stole a can of salmon? – Here it is!
我知道这很好笑
I knew there was something funny.
但你知道 他们经常拿东西的 所以我全数了一遍
They all take things, you know, so I counted.
你都数了一遍?- 先是银餐具
You counted? – The silverware first.
然后是桌布 最后我走进厨房♥
Then the linen napkins. And then I went into the pantry.
第一眼就看到了那个
And the first thing that caught my eye was a hole…
黄豆罐头上少了一罐鱼罐头
behind the lima beans.
我就明白是怎么一回事了
And I knew right away.
现在只剩下八罐了 应该是九罐的
There were only eight cans of salmon. I had nine!
一美元三罐
Three for $1 on sale.
太精明了 妈妈
Very clever, Mama.
我没吃早餐 开会又得迟到
I missed my breakfast and I’m late to a meeting…
就为了你这33美分的鱼罐头?
for a 33 cents can of salmon?
你不是说33美分吗?
You want 33 cents? Here’s 1 dollar!
这儿有10美元 够你买♥♥一整屋的了
Here’s 10 dollars! Buy yourself a pantry full of salmon!
波利 你在干什么?
Why, Boolie, the idea!
用钱来打发我吗?
Waving money at me like that!
我不要钱 我只要回我的东西
I don’t want money. I want my things!
一罐鱼罐头吗?- 对 这是我的东西
One can of salmon? – Well, it was mine!
每天我都有让他吃饱的
I leave him plenty of food every day.
这我也跟他说过的
I tell him exactly what it is.
他们像小孩一样
They’re like children in the house.
想得到一样东西 就会随便乱拿
If they want something, they just take it!
他是不会承认的
He’ll never admit this.
他会说 “不是的 我什么也不知道”
“No,” he’ll say, “I don’t know nothing about that!”
我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢这种没有隐私的生活
I don’t like it! I don’t like living with no privacy.
袒护他吧 你一向这样的
Go ahead, defend him. You always do!
我不管了
All right, I give up!
你想自己开车 给保险公♥司♥找麻烦
You want to drive again, arrange your own insurance.
自己去坐电车
Take the trolley.
或是叫出租车 随便你怎么做
Buy yourself a taxicab! Anything you want!
别再来烦我就行
Just leave me out of it!
波利 你
Why, Boolie!
你猜他一大早到这儿干什么来了?
What do you reckon he’s doing here this time of morning?
不会是好事的 这我敢打赌
Can’t be good, I promise you that!
早上好 – 早啊 戴茜夫人
Good morning. – Good morning, Miss Daisy.
我想外面的雾很快就会散了
I think it’s fixing to clear up out there!
是你啊 威尔顿先生 今天没公务吗?
Excuse me, Mr. Werthan. Y’all busy?
我们有点事要谈一下了 霍克
We have to have a little talk, Hoke.
好的 先让我把外衣脱了
All right, just let me get out of my coat.
对了 夫人 昨天你出去的时候
Yesterday while you were out,
我吃了一罐鱼罐头
I ate a can of your salmon.
我知道 你说过可以吃那些剩下的猪排
Now I know you said to eat the leftover pork chops.
但那些都有点硬了
Well, they were kind of stiff.
今天我经过商店的时候 给你买♥♥回了一罐
So I stopped by the Piggly Wiggly and got you another can.
用我把它放回到橱柜里吗?
Do you want me to put it on the shelf?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you, Hoke.
我这就来 威尔顿先生
I’ll be right with you, Mr. Werthan.
好了 我要去穿衣服了
Well, I got to get dressed now.
再见 孩子
Good-bye, Son.
知道吗 夫人 我在想
You know, Miss Daisy, I was just thinking.
这个月 我们是第三次来这儿了
We been out to this cemetery three times this month already.
连这回是第二十次了
It ain’t even the 20th yet.
天气好的时候来比较好
It’s good to come in nice weather.
是的夫人 你说得很对
Yes, ma’am. You sure right about that. Sure is.
斯格先生的墓 一直被照看地很好
Mr. Sig’s grave is mighty well tended.
我想你该是佐治亚州最好的寡妇了
I think you’re the best widow in the State of Georgia.
波利他们一直劝我再找一个
Boolie’s always pestering me to have the staff here tend to this plot.
他们称这为”永久的看护”
“Perpetual care,” they call it.
你不会的
Well, don’t you do it!
不过 家里有个人照顾你倒是一件好事
It’s right to have a member of the family looking after you.
我是不会的
I’ll never have that!
死的时候埋在这儿 不就找到永久归宿了?
Boolie will have me in perpetual care before I’m cold.
戴茜夫人 你可真会说笑
Miss Daisy, you ought to go on away from here!
把这些杜♥鹃♥花放到鲍尔先生的墓前
Put that azalea on Leo Bauer’s grave.
鲍尔先生 是罗西·鲍尔夫人的丈夫吗?
Leo Bauer. Is that Miss Rose Bauer’s husband?
这是她嘱咐我的
She asked me to bring it out here.
他的墓在哪儿 夫人?
Where is his grave at, Miss Daisy?
我也不太清楚 只知道在那边的两排里面
I’m not exactly sure. I know it’s two rows over that way.
你看墓碑就行
You’ll see the headstone, “Bauer.”
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么 没什么
Nothing wrong. Nothing the matter at all.
你刚才是说
Now, you say…
我是说 在那两排墓碑上写着”鲍尔”的就是
I told you it’s two rows over that way. It says “Bauer” on the headstone.
那个名字怎么拼?
What’s that look like?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我是说我不识字 夫人
I’m talking about I can’t read, ma’am.
什么?
What?
我不识字
I can’t read, Miss Daisy.
那你整天还看着报纸?
You look at the paper all the time.
是的 我只是在看而已
Well, that’s just it. I just be looking!
我是看里面的照片
I try to dope out what’s going on…
来猜出其中的意思的
from the pictures.
那你会看信吗?
You know your letters?
当然 字母我是知道的 但就是不识字
Yes, ma’am. I know my ABC’s. I just can’t read.
别说了 你都把我搞糊涂了
Stop saying that! You’re making me mad!
要是会看信的话 你就应该会识字的
If you know your letters, then you can read.
你连自己识不识字都不知道
You just don’t know you can read.
我教过那些很笨的学生
I taught some of the stupidest children God ever put on this earth.
连他们都能认出墓碑上的名字
And they all could read enough to find a name on a tombstone.
那个名字是”鲍尔”
The name is “Bauer.”
“鲍尔”那个”鲍” 的发音应该怎么拼?
“Bauer!” What does that “buh” letter sound like?
B吗?- 对了
B? – Of course!
“尔”就是后面的字 “鲍尔”
“Er.” That is the last part. “Bauer!”
“尔”的发音又该怎么拼?
What letter sounds like “er”?
是R?
R!
所以第一个字母是 – B
So the first letter is… – B!
那最后一个字母呢?
And the last letter?
R
R!
B-R
B-R. “B”-“er.”
听起来就像”鲍尔”的发音 对吧?
It even sounds like Bauer, doesn’t it?
是的 夫人 是的
It sure do, Miss Daisy! It sure do!
就这么简单?- 是的
That it? – That’s it.
中间那些字母都不用管它了?- 是的
We won’t worry about the middle? – Not right now.
这已经可以帮你找到那个墓碑了 去吧
This will be enough for you to find it. Go on, now.
开头字母是B
B at the beginning.
最后是R
R at the end.
B R
B… R.
是这个了
That’s it.
没错
That’s all right!
戴茜夫人 – 怎么?
Miss Daisy. – Yes?
我真应该感谢你
I sure do appreciate this!
别傻了 我根本没做什么?
Don’t be ridiculous! I didn’t do anything!
把这些放到车厢去 我还赶时间呢
Let’s get all this back in the car. I’m burning up out here.
我们这就走
Here we go.
我跟你说过的
Of course I told you!
我跟你说过的
Of course I told you!
你不把它写在上面 叫我怎么给你买♥♥啊?
How can I be expected to buy it if you don’t write it down?
对不起 弗萝琳小姐
I’m sorry, Miss Florine.
过来一下
I need you.
我这就来
I’ll be right there.
举办圣诞晚会 你有什么好主意吗?
Do you have any idea what it takes to give a Christmas reception?
所有琐事都要注意到
It takes an eye for detail.
我告诉过你很多遍了 卡蒂 把它写下来
I told you a million times, Katie Bell, write it down!
我是记不了那么多的
More I cannot do!
椰汁没有了