-四个月来一声也没吭 -起先他不肯住嘴 现在…
-Not a peep in four months. -First he won’t shut up and now…
也许他被逼得躲起来了
Maybe we drove him underground.
也许他落跑了
Maybe he’s gone.
赫特街582号♥发生案件 有一名男子ue4d1
311 at 582 Haight, cross at Biltmore. There’s a male…
-比尔 生日快乐 -谢了
-Happy birthday, Bill. -Thanks.
(1970年10月11日 加州 旧金山 华盛顿街与樱桃街转角)
你介意别人老是叫你矮子吗?
Does it ever bother you that people call you Shorty?
你介意别人老是叫你智障吗?
Does it bother you that people call you a retard?
-没人这样叫我啊 -是啊
-Nobody calls me that. -Right.
我当选后将以州长拥有的权限ue4d1
As governor, I pledge to use all my influence
(两周半后 加州 旧金山)
把害黛琳费伦的凶手绳之以法
to make sure that Darlene Ferrin’s killer is brought to justice.
我相信这起命案有些线索被忽略
I believe some clues were overlooked in the murder of Darlene Ferrin.
-我相信这是一起预谋谋杀案 -那女人是谁?
-I believe her murder was premeditated. -Who is that?
芙伦丝·道格拉斯 瓦列霍市长 她要出来竞选州长
Florence Douglas, mayor of Vallejo. She’s running for governor.
我相信警方不是没钱 没时间
I believe that the police department either did not have the money, the time
就是懒得去挖掘真♥相♥
or, yes, the inclination…
你竟然敢批评警方 好样的 小芙
Sayonara, police endorsement. Good work, Flo.
有人替我取过外号♥吗?
Does anyone ever call me names, or…
-你是说智障吗? -对
-You mean like retard? -Yeah.
没有
No.
可恶 我靠 他妈的
Shit. Fuck. Oh, my God. Jesus.
告诉我那不是一块沾血衬衫
Tell me that’s not a piece of bloody shirt!
我知道你们打心里想知道我名字
I feel it in my bones, you ache to know my name
我就直接告诉你们吧 不过何必扫兴呢?
and so I’ll clue you in. But then, why spoil the game?
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
保罗 你在一篇文章中 说他有潜在性同性恋倾向
Paul, you did call him a latent homosexual in at least one of your articles.
大卫 我需要一把枪
Dave. I want a gun.
一把枪?
A gun?
专栏作家贺伯肯恩提到你
You’re in Herb Caen.
保罗艾瑞的深入调查 换来黄道带的一句警告
Paul Avery’s investigation has won him the accolade of a message from the Zodiac warning,
你死定了
You are doomed.
结果记者都纷纷别上写着
As a result, several crime newsmen are wearing lapel buttons reading,
我不是保罗艾瑞 的胸章
‘I am not Paul Avery.’
你应该去卖♥♥胸章 肯定赚翻天
You should sell these. You could do well.
从报社刊登警告信的那天起 我的确收获不少
It’s been a windfall, since they published the threat on my life.
线索来自四面八方 有个家伙住在河滨市
I got the leads coming out of the woodwork. There’s one guy down in Riverside.
今晚我会去找他 一起来吗?
I’m gonna drive down and see him tonight. You wanna tag along?
不了 我有个约会
No, I have a date.
-真的假的? -河滨市这家伙是谁?
-Really? -Who is this guy?
他想要匿名 我想要声名狼借
He wishes to remain anonymous. I wish to remain infamous.
咱们应该会很合得来
So we’re going to get along great.
晚安 我来找梅乐妮
Hi. Good evening. Hi. I’m looking for a Melanie.
-自己一个人坐那边的女生 -谢谢
-Yes. It’s the young lady sitting by herself. -Thank you.
你应该是梅乐妮
You must be Melanie.
-那你就是罗伯啰! -是的
-Which would make you Robert. -It would.
葛列妮丝说了很多关于你的事
Glynnis told me lots about you.
-你在喝葡萄酒 很好 -是啊
-And you have wine, great. -I do.
我迟到多久了?
Great. How late am I?
几分钟而已 我也是刚到
Just a few minutes, really. I just got here myself.
路上塞车 我刚从靶场过来
Traffic’s bumper to bumper. I was at the gun range.
葛列妮丝说你是个漫画家
Glynnis said you were a cartoonist.
喔 是啊
Oh, yeah.
-你去靶场做什么? -看书
-Well, what’re you doing at a gun range? -Reading.
多拿一些…ue4d1你需要多点餐巾纸
Get some more… You need some more napkins.
你和葛列妮丝是同事?
So, you work with Glynnis.
-其实我是替她工作 -替她工作?
-For her, actually. -For her?
喔 这样ue4d1
Oh, well…
我小孩很怕葛列妮丝
My children are terrified of Glynnis.
我也是
Me, too.
-你刚才在靶场 -我们在调查…
-So, the gun range? -We’re… I’m working on…
-你知道黄道带? -知道
-Do you know the Zodiac? –Yeah.
-我和… -你知道保罗·艾瑞是谁吗?
-I’m working with… -Do you know who Paul Avery is?
-有点耳熟 -他就是遭黄道带恐吓的记者
-Sounds kind of familiar. -He’s the writer that the Zodiac threatened.
-对 我在电视上有看到 -其实我跟他是同事
Oh, yeah, I saw that on TV. -Well, I work near him
他今晚要开车到河滨市 找一位匿名密报者
and he’s going down tonight to track an anonymous tipster down in Riverside.
河滨市到底在哪里?
Where is Riverside?
洛杉矶附近
It’s near L.A.
我猜保罗不知道路程那么远
Oh, wow. I don’t think Paul knows that it’s that far away.
听起来有些危险
Sounds kind of dangerous.
是啊 怎么说?
Yeah. How do you mean?
你不是说对方是个匿名密报者吗?
Well, you said it was an anonymous tip, right?
是啊
Yeah.
可能是个埋伏 搞不好是黄道带
So it could be an ambush. I mean, it could be the Zodiac.
你不觉得这么做有点傻吗?
Don’t you think it’s kind of stupid?
是啊 不过保罗有把枪
Yeah, yeah. Well, Paul has a gun.
你知道这里有什么好吃的?
So, do you know what’s good here?
我从来没来过这里
I’ve never been here before.
意大利面?
The pasta, spaghetti?
可以点餐了吗?
Are you ready to order yet?
我要点红酱管面 你能帮我改用白酱煮吗?
Yeah, I’ll have the penne vodka. But could you do it in a cream sauce?
当然可以
Of course.
再给我们几分钟?
Maybe give us another minute?
你有零钱吗?
Do you have any change?
等等 等一下
Oh, wait, no wait, hold on.
-没有 我只有一分钱 -你要打电♥话♥吗?
-Nope. That’s a penny. -Do you have to make a phone call?
刚刚你提到黄道带
Yeah, you know, when you were saying that the Zodiac…
你说很危险 我在想
You know, when you said it was dangerous,
真的很危险 而且…
I just thought that it is dangerous, and it’s…
-很蠢? -对
-Stupid? -Stupid.
所以我应该打给他太太 问问她有没有任何消息
And I just thought that I should call his wife and just see if she’s heard from him.
我有一些零钱
I have some change.
好了 她说有消息会再打给我
Okay. Well, she said she’d call when she heard from him.
-很好 -对
-Good. -Yeah.
梅乐妮 我应该回家等电♥话♥
Melanie, I should really go home and wait for the call.
你该不会想骗我跟你回家吧?
Is this some sleazy plan to get me to go home with you?
什么? 不是!
What? No.
食物就打包好了
I’ll get the food to go.
喂!
Hello!
嗨 我约了人在这里见面
Hi! I’m supposed to meet somebody here.
有消息吗?
Anything?
-你不用留下来陪我 -别开玩笑了
-You don’t have to stay. -Are you kidding?
这是我最棒的一次约会
This is the most interesting date I’ve ever had.
-保罗? -罗伯?
-Paul? -Robert?
-是啊 -你坐着吗?
-Yes. -You sitting down?
-是啊 -你绝对不会相信
-Yes. -You’re not gonna believe this.
-大卫! -离奇的转折
-Dave! -In a bizarre twist,
猎物变成猎人
the hunted has become hunter.
<旧金山纪事报>记者 也就是黄道带猎杀目标保罗·艾瑞
San Francisco Chronicle reporter and Zodiac target Paul Avery
声称找到新的线索
claims to have uncovered new information
针对河滨市唯一未破的谋杀案
regarding the only unsolved homicide in Riverside County’s history,
艾瑞深信 1966年南加州的谋杀案
a 1966 Southern California murder,
很可能是黄道带的第一名受害人
that Avery now believes was the Zodiac’s first victim.
-什么? -他没告诉你吗?
-What? -He didn’t call you about this? -Hang on!
-等等 -我把河滨市凶手寄给媒体的信件
The Riverside killer wrote to the press letters
亲自拿给鉴识专家进行比对
that I then took personally to the Office of Questioned Documents.
专家怎么说?
And what did this expert tell you?
就像我早就知道的答案一样
What I knew in my gut, Ron.
两封信笔迹相同
The handwriting matches Zodiac’s.
他怎么拿到河滨市的证物?
How’d he get the evidence out of Riverside?
王八蛋 没想到他会来这招
He took it to Sherwood without telling us, the son of a bitch.
-你知道我们有多糗吗? -我们怎么确定这条线索是真的?
-You know how bad this looks? -Hey, how do we know that this lead is real?
当然是真的 我怎么知道? 因为是从电视上看到的
It’s very real. You know how I know? Because I saw it on TV.
(1970年11月18日)
你认识倪梅尔 司法部调查员
Dave, you know Mel Nicolai. He’s working the case for Justice.
幸会 梅尔
Good to see you, Mel.
谁能告诉我为何我得透过媒体
All due respect, can someone explain to me why I’m reading about breaks in this case
才知道这案子有新的线索?
in the Chronicle instead of getting calls from you?
-我们被整了 -大卫 少来这套
-We got screwed. -Dave, come on.
你也常上报 民众会提供线索
You do get your name in the paper a lot. People talk.
我从来没有公开讨论案情
I don’t ever talk about an open investigation, period. Okay, Ken?
大卫吗? 嘿 嗨! 保罗·艾瑞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!