I’ll have Vallejo and Napa check with their city planners.Get some sleep.
好吧
Yeah, sure.
(一个半月后 加州 旧金山)
亲爱的梅尔文 我是黄道带
Dear Melvin, this is the Zodiac speaking.
希望你有个愉快的圣诞节
I wish you a happy Christmas.
我只想请你帮忙 请你帮助我
The one thing I ask of you is this. Please help me.
我无法向其他人求助 因为我心里的声音不肯
I cannot reach out for help because this thing in me won’t let me.
谢了
Thank you.
我发现我就快要失去控制
I am finding it extremely difficult to hold it in check
我担心我一旦失去控制 就会有第九个ue4d1
and I am afraid I will lose control again
或第十个受害者出现
and take my ninth and possibly tenth victim.
梅尔文 他在向你求救
Melvin, he’s reaching out to you.
一点也没错 警探 这封信直接寄到我家
Absolutely. Inspectors, he sent this letter directly to my residence.
与其说是声明不如说是求救信
It is a cry for help, intended as a private communiqué.
所以你才通知<旧金山纪事报>
Which is why you contacted the Chronicle.
民众有权利知道事实 来一杯?
The people have a right to know. Toddy?
-你几时收到信? -上礼拜中旬
-When did the letter arrive? -In the middle of last week.
我旅游参观去了
I was away on safari.
先生们你们圣诞节要怎么过?
What did you gentlemen do for Christmas?
-就像现在这样 -你一定要去非洲看看
-You’re looking at it. -You must see Africa.
文明的起源 魅力人♥民♥ 漂亮 野性
Cradle of civilization. Fascinating people. Beautiful. Savage.
-拜托让我们回到杀手上来 -哦 当然
-Back to the killer who wrote to you. -Yes. Of course.
我相信他写这封信是因为ue4d1
It is my belief that he only penned this letter
他打到电视台或我家都找不到我
because he couldn’t get through to me on the Dunbar show or here.
-他有试着打电♥话♥到你家? -好几次 我都不在
-He tried to contact you here? -Several times.
他和女管家说过话
I was out, but he spoke with my housekeeper.
-没留下号♥码 -他一向都很狡猾
-Didn’t leave a number. -He’s kind of crafty like that.
-介意我跟你管家谈谈吗? -不介意
-Do you mind if I speak to her? -Not at all.
但是这封信比较重要
But the real story is the letter.
-我马上回来 -好
-I’ll be back. -Yeah.
-她在这里 -陶希警探
She’s right this way.
我相信这封信 是通往他灵魂的窗口
Inspector Toschi, it is my belief this is a window into this man’s soul.
他内心有杀戮的冲动
Killing is his compulsion.
他想忽视却无法抵抗 这是他的本性
Even though he tries to ignore it, it drives him. It’s in his blood.
也许他只是想出风头
Could be. Or maybe he just likes the attention.
(一个半月后 132号♥公路 加州 莫德斯托附近)
(1970年3月22日)
我不是故意吓你 你的车子右轮胎松了
I didn’t mean to scare you, but your right rear wheel is loose.
-真的吗? -你要的话
-Really? -If you like
我可以帮你锁紧
I could tighten the lugs up for you.
-你不介意的话 -还是小心一点比较好
-If you don’t mind. -Well, you can’t be too careful.
-搞定了 -谢谢
-All done. -Thank you.
不客气 祝你愉快
No problem. Have a good night.
没事
It’s okay.
你没事吗?
Are you okay?
没事 我们没事
Yeah. Yeah, we’re fine.
一定比我想像的更严重 我可以载你到加油站修车
Must have been worse than I thought. I can give you a lift to a service station.
好啊
Okay.
没关系 来吧
It’s okay. Come on.
我不知道你有小宝宝
I didn’t know you had a baby.
可以吗?
Oh, is that okay?
人越多越好
The more the merrier.
你不该抽烟 这是坏习惯
You shouldn’t smoke. It’s a bad habit.
我们错过了一间加油站
I think we just passed a filling station.
他们打烊了
It was closed.
你常在晚上四处帮助别人吗?
Do you always go around helping people in the night?
等我搞定 他们就不太需要帮忙
When I’m done with them, they don’t need much help.
没事的
It’s okay.
在我杀你之前
Before I kill you,
我得先把你的小宝宝丢出去
I’m gonna throw your baby out the window.
不要 救命 不要!
No! Help! Please! No!
她人在路边
She was on the side of the road.
-她把我拦了下来 -发生什么事?
-She flagged me down. -What happened to her?
她说她跳车 我看到她的时候她就是这样
She said she jumped from a car. I found her like this.
-怎么了? -求求你 他说…
-What is it? -Please, he said…
-一切都没事了 -他想要杀我
-It’ll be okay. -Tried to kill me.
-我的小宝宝! -她的小宝宝呢?
-My baby! -Where’s her baby?
我停车的时候没看到
She didn’t have one when I stopped.
你的小宝宝呢?
Where’s your baby?
老天爷
Jesus.
-你藏起来了? -以防他再回来
-You hid it? -In case he came back.
(<莫德斯托蜜蜂报>)
(女人声称被黄道带绑♥架♥)
我是黄道带
This is the Zodiac speaking.
(三十天后-加州 旧金山)
对了 上个密♥码♥破解了吗?
By the way, have you cracked the last cipher I sent you?
我有点好奇我的人头现在值多少
I’m mildly curious as to how much money you have on my head now.
希望你没以为我用炸♥弹♥
I hope you do not think I was the one who wiped out that blue meanie
(黄道带寄信 表示杀了十人)
在警局炸死那个白目巡警
with a bomb at the cop station,
虽然我说过要炸死那些学童
even though I talked about killing children with one.
我是黄道带
This is the Zodiac speaking.
(八天后 加州 旧金山)
我很想在街上看到大家 别上黄道带胸章
I’d like to see some nice Zodiac buttons wandering around town.
别人都做了胸章
Everyone else has these buttons
像是和平 黑色力量 律师吃屎之类的胸章
like peace, black power, and Melvin eats blubber, et cetera.
我会很高兴看到每个人 都别上一枚我的胸章
It would cheer me up considerably if I saw a lot of people wearing my button.
(两个月后 加州 旧金山)
-别把标语写得太贱 -我是黄道带
-Please no nasty ones. -This is the Zodiac speaking.
(黄道带表示 他杀了旧金山警♥察♥)
我用38口径旧金山警用手♥枪♥ 射杀一名驾驶
I shot a man sitting in a parked car with a .38. Zodiac 12, SFPD zero.
地图加密♥码♥提供炸♥弹♥的地点
The map coupled with this code will tell you where the bomb is set.
引爆时间是下一个秋天
You have until next fall to dig it up.
我是黄道带
This is the Zodiac speaking.
你们不别黄道带胸章让我很不爽
I’m rather unhappy because you people will not wear some nice Zodiac buttons.
我列出一张名单
So,I now have a little list,
从那女人和她小孩开始
starting with the woman and her baby that I gave a rather interesting ride
(四周后-加州 旧金山)
几个月前 在我烧毁她车子以前
for a couple of hours one evening, a few months back,
我们一同兜风了几个小时
that ended in my burning her car where I found them.
我们真的不再刊登这些信件?
We’re really not gonna run any more of his letters?
新策略 警方要我们暂时不理他 看他会有什么反应
The new policy. Our brothers in blue want us to hold back and see how he reacts.
三个月来四封信 这是第一封提到凯萨琳琼斯的
Four letters in three months, and this is the first mention of Kathleen Johns.
-超奇怪的 -因为他都在讲屁话
-That’s very weird. -That’s because he’s full of shit.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你不知道吗?
You don’t know?
欢迎 放下你身上的东西 走到第五排左转
Welcome. Please put your stuff down. You’re going down five rows and left.
找三月份的<莫德斯托蜜蜂报>
Looking for the Modesto Bee from March.
我会站着试着不吐出来
I’m going to stand here and attempt not to vomit.
左转
Left.
-我要找什么? -凯萨琳·琼斯
-What am I looking for? -Kathleen Johns.
也许你要找旧的<纪事报>… 算了 我自己来找
Also probably you wanna pull the Chron from…You know, never mind. I’ll see to that.
再读这封信 关于凯萨琳
Okay, look at this letter again. The part about Kathleen Johns.
告诉我他说的事实
Tell me what facts he gives.
-女人与小孩被他绑♥架♥ -没错
-A woman and her baby abducted. -Fact.
-车子着火 -好 现在
-The car on fire. -Okay, now,
再看<蜜蜂报>的报导
look at the article from the Bee.
(女人声称被黄道带绑♥架♥)
看到了吗?
Seen it yet?
-信上写的都是发生过的事 -他以前也玩过这把戏
-Everything in the letter already appeared in the article. -And he’s done it before.
员警赖理查在车上惨遭射杀
Officer Richard Radetich, shot sitting in his car.
黄道带也说他杀了一名驾驶
Zodiac claimed that he shot someone in their car.
几天后 这则新闻出来 嫌犯早就被逮捕
Couple days after this article came out. The police already had somebody in custody.
黄道带根本没犯案
Zodiac didn’t do it,
他抢了这些人的功劳 因为他想当媒体宠儿
but took credit for it anyway because he’s in it for the press.
-他甚至盗用别人的符号♥ -什么?
-He even stole his symbol. -What?
我给你看样东西 别告诉别人
Yeah. Shit.If I show you something, you promise not to tell anyone?
我能告诉谁? 对哦 一点也没错
-Who would I tell? -Okay. Totally solid point. Okay.
我们收到黄道带的信之前
That’s the only place that word and that symbol
(黄道带名表)
符号♥与名字只同时出现在这里
ever appeared together before the letters.
-这家伙盗用手表上的商标 -他杀了十三人…
-The guy stole his logo off a watch. -How can somebody who’s killed 13 people do…
他自称杀了十三人 谁能证明?
He claims he’s killed 13 people, but which ones can we actually confirm?
瓦列霍三人 贝瑞莎一人 以及计程车司机 就这样
There’s three in Vallejo, one in Berryessa, the cabbie. That’s it.
小葛 你好像很失望
Bobby, you almost look disappointed.
局长撤走调查此案的人员
Chief’s pulling everybody off buses.
-一切恢复正常 -他一定会再出声
-Business as usual. -Something’ll shake loose.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!