We’re not tracing these calls. You have my word.
好吧
Okay.
山姆 你得告诉我你的问题
Sam, you need to tell me what your problem is.
我不想进毒气室 我有头痛 杀了人就不会头痛
I don’t want to go to the gas chamber. I have headaches. I kill, I don’t get them.
他头壳坏去了
That is fucked up!
你想活 对吧? 我就是你的救星
You want to live, don’t you? Well, this is your passport.
你头痛有多久了?
How long have you been having these headaches?
从我杀了那小子开始
Since I killed a kid.
-你有头晕现象没? -有
-Do you have blackouts? -Yes.
-有没有痉挛? -不 我只是头痛
-Do you have fits? -No. I just have headaches.
两三个星期前贝利先生来我台做客时
Did you attempt to call one other time
你有没有给他打过电♥话♥?
when F. Lee Bailey was with us two or three weeks ago?
打过
Yes.
为什么你想和贝利先生谈话呢?
And why did you want to talk to Mr. Bailey?
你为什么想要和我谈话呢 山姆?
Why do you wanna tal k to me, Sam?
-我不想被伤害 -他为什么打电♥话♥?
-I don’t want to be hurt. -Why is he calling?
-我不想进毒气室 -等一下 宝贝
-Hey, just a second, buddy. -I don’t wanna go to the gas chamber.
你跟我说话就不会受伤
You won’t get hurt if you talk to me.
你也不会进毒气室
And you’re not going to the gas chamber.
我想他们不至于判你死刑
I wouldn’t think they would ask for capital punishment.
我们可以问问检察官 你要我这么做吗 山姆?
We should ask the District Attorney. Do you want me to do that, Sam?
你要我问检察官吗?
Do you want me to talk to the District Attorney?
那是什么 山姆?
What was that, Sam?
我没有说话
I did not say anything.
我们听到一声尖叫
We heard a scream.
那是我的头痛
That was my headache.
听起来你的疼痛很剧烈
You sound like you’re in a great deal of pain.
我头很痛 我病的很严重
My head aches. I’m so sick.
我要杀光他们
I’m gonna kill them.
-好 -我要杀死那些孩子
-Oh, okay. -I’m gonna kill those kids!
太棒了
Fantastic.
山姆?
Sam?
让我们碰面 就我们两个
Let’s meet and talk. Just us.
好吧
Okay.
在中国城的圣犸利教堂如何?
How about Old St. Mary’s Church in Chinatown?
不 十点半在戴利市 圣文森慈善商店门口
No. In front of the Daly City St. Vincent de Paul at 10:30.
到时候见
I’ll see you there.
好好保重 山姆
Take care of yourself, Sam.
(圣文森慈善商店)
天啊 你们这群人可真了解 私下密会的意思
My, my, my. You fellows certainly know how to put on a secret meeting.
我不想进毒气室
You know, the problem is, I don’t want to go to the gas chamber.
我有头痛 我杀了人就不会头痛
I have headaches. I kill, I don’t get them.
不 那不是他
No, it’s not him.
这声音偏高 也比较年轻
It’s the voice. The voice is too high. It’s too young.
多谢你来一趟 布莱恩
All right. Thanks for coming down, Bryan.
没关系 我自己来
That’s okay. I got it.
他们停止追踪了 这位没来赴约的神经病
They pulled off the trace. Our Daly City no-show called from a mental institution.
奥克兰警局接线生很确定 跟他说话的男人声音更低沉
Oakland PD’s operator is sure the man she talked to had a deeper voice.
也更冷静 搞不好真的是这家伙
Calmer. Might have actually been him.
我要改变收藏奴隶的方法
So I shall change my way of collecting slaves.
(两周半后-加州 旧金山)
我不会再通知任何人我要犯案
I shall no longer announce to anyone when I commit my murders.
命案看起来会像一般抢劫 殴斗
They shall look like routine robberies, killings of anger
假造的意外ue4d1等等
and a few fake accidents, et cetera.
警方永远逮不到我 因为我远比那些笨蛋聪明
The police shall never catch me because I have been too clever for them.
警方所公布的嫌犯素描 是我犯案时的模样
I look like the description passed out only when I do my thing.
其余时间我则是完全不同面貌
The rest of the time I look entirely different.
我不会告诉你们我杀人时的伪装
I shall not tell you what my disguise consists of when I kill.
我也没有像警方说的那样
As of yet I have left no fingerprints behind me,
留下任何指纹
contrary to what the police say.
我都戴透明指尖套
I wear transparent fingertips.
你们只会采集到我指尖 涂上的两层模型黏胶
All it is is two coats of airplane cement coated on my fingertips.
恶整那两个巡警很好玩 猪头 当时我人就在公园
I enjoy needling the blue pigs. Hey, blue pig, I was in the park.
你们多叫了几辆消防车 掩盖巡逻警车的声音
You were using fire trucks to mask the sound of your cruising prowl cars.
猪头 被人戳破这些糗事 你们一定超不爽吧?
Hey, pig, doesn’t it rile you up to have your nose rubbed in your booboos?
警方要是真以为 我会向校车下手
If you cops think I am going to take on a bus the way I stated I was,
你们真的是头壳坏了
you deserve to have holes in your heads.
你最好看看这玩意儿
And you need to look at this.
一袋硝酸氨肥料
Take one bag of ammonium nitrate fertilizer,
一加仑沙拉油 上面再洒上几袋砂砾
one gallon of stove oil, and dump a few bags of gravel on top
他说的是炸♥弹♥
Okay. It’s a bomb.
我们得打给军方
Okay. We gotta call the Army and see if this
证实这种土制炸♥药♥的可行性
science experiment could actually work.
又有一组密♥码♥
Another cipher.
-这是什么时候来的? -今天早上
-When did these arrive? -They arrived this morning.
-你打算刊登吗? -罗伯
-Are you planning to publish? -Robert.
我们应该去喝一杯
We should have a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
谈谈你自己 结婚了吗?
So, tell me about yourself. You married?
离婚了 两个小孩
Divorced. Two kids.
都做些什么休闲活动?
What do you do for fun?
我很喜欢阅读
I love to read.
-我喜欢看书 -那不是一样吗?
-I enjoy books. -Those are the same things.
干嘛翻我的垃圾?
Why you been going through my trash?
待会儿再说好了
I’ll come back to that.
-你怎么知道他还会再寄密♥码♥? -我猜的
-How did you know he was gonna send another code? -I just guessed.
-只是猜的 -第一组似乎过于简单
-Just guessed. -The first one seemed too easy.
好吧 再也不能视而不见了
All right, this can no longer be ignored.
告诉我 你到底喝什么东东?
-What is that you’re drinking? -It’s an Aqua Velva.
蓝色刮胡水调酒
如果你试了 就不会开我的玩笑了
You wouldn’t make fun of it if you tried it.
是谁破解了密♥码♥?
But who actually cracked the code?
一对喜欢解谜的夫妻 这让我们知道黄道带是什么人?
A married couple who like puzzles. So what’s that tell us about the Zodiac?
-他不是密♥码♥专家 -没错 这就像小时候上童军课
-He’s no expert. -Right. It’s just a simple substitution code
会用的替代编码法
like the one that we used to do as boy scouts.
-A是1 B是2 -不是每个人都上过童军课
-A is one, B is two. -We weren’t all boy scouts, Robert.
这并不难 只要先找到关键字
Well, it’s not that hard. You just got to know where to start.
-第一组密♥码♥ -你竟然把密♥码♥带在身上
-In the first cipher -You actually carry that around with you?
-怎样? -没怎样
-Why? -No reason.
英文最常用到哪两个子音组合?
What’s the most common double consonant in the English language?
-子音? -双L
-Consonant? -The double L.
双L
Double L.
哪个字他至少会用上一次?
And what’s the one word that we know that he’ll use in here, at least once?
-杀 -对 杀(KILL)
-Kill. -Right, kill.
哈顿夫妻先找相同的两个符号♥
So the Hardens start looking for double symbols,
找到这里ue4d1这里ue4d1还有这里
which they find here, here, and here.
前面都有一样的两个符号♥
Each with the same two symbols preceding them.
现在他们找到好几个两个一样符号♥的
So now they’ve got a repeating fourletter word ending
四个字母的字
with two symbols that they assume stand for L.
他们认为这个字串是KILL
And since they think the whole word is kill
有了K和I
then…then you got your K, you got your I,
这就是个关键字
and you’re on your way.
他们怎么用这两个符号♥ 解开整个谜?
But how do you go from A is one and B is two to figuring out this whole code?
就像我一样 去图书馆查
Well, same way I did. You go to the library.
在这本书里ue4d1
In this book,
(<解谜大王>)
作者在序中提供简单的替代字
the author presents a very simple substitution code in the preface.
他提供的26个替代字中 就有8个在这张密♥码♥里找得到
Eight of the 26 symbols that he suggests are found in this cipher.
但这些都不是字母 看起来是中世纪符号♥
Yeah, but there are non-letter symbols because there’s all these medieval ones.
我也这么觉得
I thought they looked medieval, too.
后来我意外发现中世纪密♥码♥ 猜猜看它叫什么?
But then I found a code written in the Middle Ages. Guess what it’s called?
黄道带字母
The Zodiac Alphabet.
天哪
Jesus.
-你想得到什么好处? -什么?
-What do you want out of this? -What?
你有什么企图? 除了你以外别人都能捞到好处
What’s your angle? This is good business for everyone but you.
你指的好处是什么?
How do you mean business?
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Hey. Come to bed.
待会儿再睡 我得打通电♥话♥
I’ll be up in a minute. I need to make a phone call.
-喂? -比尔?
-Hello? -Bill?
加州并没有太多的地下室
There’s not many basements in California.
以后会派上用场的地下室
Basement for future use.
没错
That’s right.
我会打给瓦列霍和那帕市 请规划局调查 去睡吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!