I understand.
他们看起来像喝醉在打架 对啊 他拿了一块破布
It looked like they were drunk and fighting. Yeah, and he had a rag.
走到车子旁边擦什么东西
He came around the side of the car and he was wiping stuff.
你有看到他的脸吗?
Did you get a chance to see his face?
我有 算是有吧
I did. Well, sort of.
你记得他长什么样吗?
Did you remember what he looked like?
很普通
Normal.
-是啊 -很普通?
-Yeah. -Normal?
(<旧金山纪事报> 请速交编辑部)
(速交编辑部)
(三天后-加州旧金山)
我是黄道带 昨晚在华盛顿街
This is the Zodiac speaking. I am the murderer of the taxi driver
枫树街口杀害计程车司机的凶手
over by Washington Street and Maple Street last night.
附上被害人一块血衣做为证据
To prove this, here is a blood-stained piece of his shirt.
我也是北湾区命案的凶手
I am the same man who did in the people in the North Bay Area.
旧金山警方昨晚本来能抓到我
The S.F. Police could have caught him last night
如果他们仔细搜查公园
if they had searched the park properly
而不是骑着摩托车到处乱飙
instead of holding road races with their motorcicles.
-各位 -大卫
-Gentlemen. -Dave.
保罗 衬衫在哪里?
Paul. Where’s the shirt?
在这里 老大
Right there, boss.
这就是小孩说的那块破布
There’s your rag the kids talked about.
他走到前座撕下衬衫一角
So he got in the front seat to tear off a piece of the shirt.
-这算正式记录吗? -你认为呢?
-Is this on the record? -Well, what do you think?
他证实了瓦列霍及那帕的命案
He confirms the Vallejo and Napa killings.
-情况还会更糟 -罗伯 你不用截稿吗?
-Gets worse. -Robert, do you have a deadline?
情况还会更糟是啥意思?
What does he mean, it gets worse?
念念最后的部分
Read the last part.
小学生是很好的目标
School children make nice targets.
我要在早上毁掉一辆校车
I think I shall wipe out a school bus some morning.
先把前轮射穿
Just shoot out the front tire
然后一个一个把他们干掉
and then pick off the kiddies as they come bouncing out.
我的天 谁负责管校车? 交通部吗?
Jesus Christ, who’s got school buses? Department of Transportation?
-校委会 -好
-School board. -All right.
我要采集每位员工的指纹
I’m gonna need elimination prints from your staff.
有谁没碰过这封信?
Has anyone here didn’t touch this letter?
我们要比对血迹及布料
We need to get matches on blood and fabric.
我会连络那帕和瓦列霍警局 将信交给沙加缅度警局进行检验
I’ll call Napa and Vallejo, get the letters up to Sherwood in Sacramento.
大卫 真的有在车上采到指纹吗?
Dave, just one thing. Is it true they got a print off the cab?
没错 沾到血的部分指纹
Yeah, we got a partial in blood.
-这条线索不准刊登 -不会吧 干嘛这样?
-But that is not for publication. -Hey, hey, come on.
连我也不准吗?
Hey, it’s me.
他说有采到指纹?
Did he say they got a print?
一部分
Partial.
-他佩枪的方式跟麦昆一样 -是麦昆抄袭陶希警探的
-Dude, he wears his gun like Bullitt. -No, McQueen got that from Toschi.
他觉得黄道带会再寄密♥码♥吗?
Does he think that Zodiac’s gonna send another code?
我觉得他会再寄密♥码♥
‘Cause I think Zodiac’s gonna send another code.
我的老天 你到底在做什么?
Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches, Bobby. What are you doing?
你又在干我说过的那档 我不喜欢你干的事
You’re doing that thing, the thing we discussed, the thing that I don’t like.
-在我背后偷瞄 -喔 穿帮了
-Starts with an L. -Oh, looming.
没错
Yeah.
为了和旧金山警方配合
In cooperation with SFPD,
我们将刊登黄道带的信件 去掉威胁杀伤学童的那一段
We will run the Zodiac letter without including the threat on school children.
我们不希望造成市民恐慌
We don’t want to start a city-wide panic
所以我要请你们保密
so I’m asking all of you to please keep this confidential.
回去继续工作吧 谢谢
Just go about your daily business. Thank you.
餐盒中有汽水 红萝卜和花生酱
I packed you your carrots and your soda and peanut butter, okay?
-爸 你不用陪我等 -我知道
-Dad, you don’t have to wait with me. -I know.
等一下 今天我送他上学 好吗?
You know what? You know what? I’m gonna drive him today, okay?
来吧
Come on.
(十小时后-加州 沙加缅度 犯罪鉴定与调查局)
那是什么?
What’s that?
小写的r有类似之处
Similarities in the lowercase r’s.
-那个呢? -再说一个字…
And that? -It is you waiting in the hall…
就请你到走廊上等 我得集中注意力
if you speak again. I have to concentrate.
-抱歉 -抱歉也是字
-Sorry. -Sorry counts as speaking.
小写的r有类似之处
There are similarities in the lowercase r’s.
我们得发布校车恐吓的消息
We have to release the bus threat.
-一发布我们就完了 -早就完了
-It’ll screw us. -We’re already screwed.
我们只是把 计程车命案
We just went from Routine Cabbie Shooting
改为校园大屠♥杀♥
to Mass Murderer Targets Kids.
黄道带来到了旧金山
The Zodiac Killer has come to San Francisco.
旧金山警方今晚发布声明
Confirmation tonight, from the San Francisco Police Department
他最后寄去的一封信中ue4d1
that in his latest haunting letter,
坦承谋杀计程车司机保罗·史坦
which takes credit for the murder of cab driver Paul Stine,
黄道带并扬言威胁说 他将锁定校车
the Zodiac has threatened to, Wipe out a school bus
把上面的学童一一的杀死
and pick off the kiddies as they come bouncing out.
如果您有关于黄道带的线索
If you think you might know who the Zodiac is,
请拨♥打♥旧金山警局的报案专线
you can call the San Francisco Police Department’s newest tip line.
(有潜在同性恋倾向)
(十二小时后-加州 旧金山)
四点钟开记者会 应该给些消息
Press conference is at 4:00. We got to give them something.
我们和教委会配合
We’re coordinating with the school board,
应该很快就会有线索
and we expect a break in the case very soon.
-有什么线索? -接都接不完的电♥话♥
-What do we really got? -We’re swamped.
专线打不进来他们就透过总机
When they can’t get anyone on the tip line they call the switchboard and keep getting put through.
-有具体的嫌犯吗? -每小时90名 目前累积到500名
-You got any hard suspects? -About 90 an hour. I’m up to around 500.
-不能缩小范围吗? -我也想 如果我能出去查案…
-Well, can’t you narrow it down? -I would love to, if I could get out of this…
重案组 请稍候
Homicide, please hold.
对啦 等一下 我们得告诉民众警方动用全力
Yeah, hold, please. We’re gonna need to tell them we got the entire force on this.
你能给我多少人力?
How many men can you give me?
目前就你和比尔 周一又要上课
Well, right now, it’s you and Bill and Monday’s a school day.
我知道 我有三个女儿
Yeah, I know, Chief. I have three daughters of my own.
-我知道 阿姆斯壮呢? -他正在和瓦列霍警局通话
Yeah, I know. Where’s Armstrong? -He’s on the phone with Vallejo.
我们需要你们的资料
We’re playing catch up, Jack.
我想见见生还者 麦克·梅休
I’d like to set up a meeting with your survivor, Michael Mageau.
没办法 他走人了
I can’t. He skipped town.
唯一看见凶手真面目的人失踪了?
The only guy who’s seen Zodiac without a mask is missing?
在医院我们有整天让他指认
When he was still in the hospital we could show him lineups all day long.
-但是他一出院就落跑了 -是吗 为什么?
-As soon as he got out, he split. -Really? Why?
我猜他不想被拖下水
I don’t think he wanted to have anything to do with this.
你能寄来手上有的资料吗?
Can you send us everything that you have?
这应该是双方面的吧
Well, the road goes both ways.
我们需要计程车上采到的指纹
Now, we need that print you lifted from the cab
还有嫌犯那封信的笔迹
and we should have been in on the handwriting.
抱歉 事情发生得太快
I apologize. Things have been moving fast.
那帕那里该跟谁联络配合?
Who should I talk to in Napa so we can coordinate?
找肯恩·纳尔罗
Talk to Ken Narlow.
我们应该拿到嫌犯的笔迹
We really should have been in on the handwriting.
抱歉 事情发生得太快
I apologize. Things have been moving fast.
-我们需要犯罪现场的照片 -办不到
-Listen, we’re gonna need your scene photos. -Can’t help you.
肯恩 我不想跟你争管辖权
Ken, I don’t want to get into a jurisdictional thing here.
不是啦 是我们没有犯罪现场
No, no, no, no, no. We didn’t have a crime scene.
巡警几乎把现场彻底破坏了
The ranger that found the kids literally swept everything into a picnic blanket.
-我们只采集到一些鞋印 -什么?
-All we have are the Wing Walker prints. -The what?
往返犯罪现场十号♥半男用长靴
Boot prints to and from the crime scene were made by size 10-and-a-half Wing Walkers,
军♥用♥品♥专卖♥♥店才买♥♥得到的军靴
military-style boots sold only at military PXs
特别设计用来行走在机翼
designed to walk on the wings of planes.
你得有军用识别证才能购买♥♥
And you can’t buy at a PX without a military ID,
所以嫌犯有可能是职业军人
so our suspect could be military.
-你们有因此缩小范围吗? -有
-Did you guys narrow your list off of this? -Yeah.
-瓦列霍警方呢? -不知道
-Did Vallejo? -I don’t know.
那不是我的辖区
I don’t work in Vallejo. I work here.
我需要那些鞋印的照片
Great. I’m gonna need photos of those boot prints.
好 你先把那封信寄过来
Sure, if you send me the handwriting.
鉴识组不是寄了备份吗?
I thought Questioned Documents already did.
没 瓦列霍警局有收到 我们没有
Nope. Vallejo’s got them, not us.
我会请他们ue4d1算了 我电传给你
All right. I’ll have Questioned Documents. Forget it. I’ll telefax it to you.
我们没有电传机
We don’t have telefax yet.
-好 我立刻邮寄过去 -我们也会寄出资料
-Okay, I’ll put it in the mail. -We’ll mail ours, too.
打给穆拉斯 或许他能给你油印的
And call Mulanax in Vallejo. Maybe he can get you a mimeo.
何不直接要石膏模的照片?
Right. Why don’t you just get a photo off the original plaster cast?
还要等 因为他们没有电传机
We’d have to wait, because they don’t have a fax.
我们也没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!