所以<瓦列霍时报>ue4d1圣诞节 两名青少年被发现陈尸情人巷
So did Times-Herald. Christmas, two teenagers on lover’s lane. Both DOA.
大卫·法瑞戴以及贝蒂·珍森
David Faraday and Betty Jensen.
七月四日 黛琳·费伦和麦克梅 我想是梅休
July fourth, Darlene Ferrin and Michael. I think it’s Mayhew.
-他没死 她挂了 -凶枪呢?
-Anyway, he lived, she didn’t. -The murder weapons?
弹道检验符合信上提到的细节
Ballistics, everything he said in the letters matched.
我猜<瓦列霍时报>会刊登
I mean, I think the Times-Herald’s gonna go with it.
<观察家报>要登 但不是头版
The Examiner’s going, but won’t go front page.
我说我们应该上头版
I say let’s go front page.
他要杀一打人也不是我们的错
If he kills 12 people, it’s not our fault.
罗伯
Robert!
我们要那张漫画
We need the cartoon.
-你还没划完? -我划完了啦 凯萝
-You’re not finished? -No, I’m finished, Carol. I’m finished.
发行人还在这里
Thieriot’s still here.
真的?
Really?
查尔斯 初版十分钟后印刷
The first edition is off the floor in 10 , Charles.
等我们一下
Give us a sec.
好 重新排版
Okay, re-plate.
把它刊在…刊在第四页
We’ll go on page…Page four.
悬赏20元给 破解密♥码♥的人如何?
What do you say, 20 bucks whoever cracks the psycho’s name?
他不会透露他的名字
He won’t give his name.
摩迪酒吧? 谁要一起去?
Morti’s? Anyone?
-我要去 -好吧
-That’s where I’m heading. -All right.
(摩迪酒吧)
课本放在书桌上 灯打开
Put those on my desk. Turn on the light.
把你的书拿着
Grab your book.
(<解码专家> 大卫康着)
去换睡衣
Now go get your jammies on.
好了 大家听着
All right, people, listen up.
密♥码♥划分成三区块
The cipher’s broken into three sections,
(12小时后 加州 索诺犸郡 史凯格岛 海军情报中心)
每区块有八行 十七个符号♥
each with eight lines and 17 symbols.
符号♥间没有空格划分字句
No breaks between the symbols denoting different words.
(6小时后 加州 旧金山 联邦调查局)
没有数字 任何线索代换
No numbers or clues to substitution keys.
符号♥至少有七种不同密♥码♥
And you got symbols from at least seven different sources.
(5小时后 维吉尼亚州 兰利 中♥央♥情报局)
希腊字母 摩斯密♥码♥ 海军旗语 气象符号♥ 占星记号♥ue4d1
Greek, Morse code, Navy semaphore, weather symbols, astrological signs.
(瓦列霍大屠♥杀♥虚惊一场)
-来看看这些密♥码♥ -好
-Hey, take a gander at this code thing. -Okay.
(12小时后 加州 萨里纳斯 哈顿夫妻家早餐时刻)
要试试看吗?
You wanna give it a go?
(3天后 加州 旧金山)
以前坐这里的是个好漫画家 鲍伯·巴斯恩
Guy who used to sit there was a great cartoonist. Bob Bastian.
突然就跳槽到电视公♥司♥
Now he’s doing public television. For some reason.
保罗·艾瑞
Paul Avery.
罗伯·葛雷史密斯 我来九个月了
Robert Graysmith. I’ve been here nine months.
你说对了 他没透露他的名字
You were right, by the way. He didn’t give his name.
-谁破解的? -沙利纳斯市的历史老师和他老婆
-Who cracked it? -A history teacher and his wife in Salinas.
我热爱杀人因为很好玩
I like killing people because it is so much fun.
比猎杀危险动物更有快♥感♥
It is more fun than killing wild game in the forest
因为人类比任何猛兽更危险
because man is the most dangerous animal of all to kill.
杀人过程让我感到兴奋
Something gives me the most thrilling experience.
甚至比性♥爱♥高♥潮♥更有快♥感♥
It is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl.
更棒的是当我死后ue4d1
The best part of it is that when I die,
我会在天堂重生
I will be reborn in paradise.
我杀死的人会成为我的奴隶
And all that I have killed will become my slaves.
我不会公布我的名字 因为
I will not give you my name because you will try to slow down
你们会阻碍我死后收藏奴隶
or stop my collecting of slaves for my afterlife.
我认为这家伙头脑烧坏了
Methinks our friend’s a tad bit fuckered in the head.
听说他还给了瓦列霍破码 以提示
I heard he even sent Vallejo a code key, just to help.
-底下那些是什么? -没意义的符号♥
-What is that at the bottom? -Leftovers.
或许是字谜
Maybe an anagram.
(罗伯汉普)
你怎么会猜字谜?
How does one do that?
我喜欢猜字谜 我常玩
I like puzzles. I do them a lot.
(嬉皮)
你怎么晓得他不会透露姓名?
How did you know he wasn’t gonna give his name?
危险动物
Dangerous animal.
危险动物
Dangerous animal.
危险动物? 怎么听起来很耳熟?
What dangerous animal? How do I know that?
-保罗 -是的 丹波顿
-Paul. -Yes, Templeton.
-要开编辑会议 -好吧
-Editorial, now. -Very well.
又来了一封信
Another letter.
内容差不多
More of the same.
描述杀人详细过程
Details about the murders.
他在枪上装上手电筒 所以才能在黑暗中行凶
He taped a flashlight to the gun. That’s how he hit them in the dark.
他还自封了一个名号♥
And he gave himself a name.
(亲爱的编辑 我是黄道带)
(一个半月后 加州 那帕 1969年9月27日)
你晓得这里原本是蒙地舍罗镇?
You know this used to be the town of Montecello?
后来郡政♥府♥认为这块土地 改成一座湖比较有用
But at some point, the county decided that the land would work better as a lake.
所以就把它淹没了
So they flooded it.
-一整座城镇 -就这样沉在水底
-But there’s an entire… -Hidden city under the water.
-我们去年春天来过 记得吗? -对哦
-We were here last spring, remember? -Oh, yeah.
-那里有个人 -这是座公共公园啊
-Somebody else is here. -It is a public park.
我觉得他在看我们
I think he’s watching us.
因为我们很好看
Well, we’re very good-looking.
他到哪里去了?
Where’d he go?
-躲在树后面 -好 他只是在撇尿
-He went behind that tree. -All right. So he’s taking a leak.
他走过来了
He’s coming towards us.
老天 他手上有枪
Oh, my God, he has a gun.
别动
Don’t move.
-把钱和车钥匙交出来 -没问题
-I want your money and your car keys. -Okay.
我们不会反抗
We’re not gonna do anything, okay?
会乖乖听话 告诉我们该怎么做
We’re gonna cooperate. Just tell me what you want us to do.
拿去
Here.
你可以拿走我所有的东西
You’re welcome to everything I have.
还是我可以给你其它的东西
If there’s anything else I could do for you
好比说开张支票给你
Maybe I could write you a check?
我可以给你我的电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, I could give you my phone number.
或许我可以帮助你
You know, I might be able to help you.
-我可以帮你很多忙 -他主修社会学
-Even more than you might think. -He’s a sociology major.
其实我念法律系
Pre-law, actually.
车钥匙 我不知道钥匙放哪里了
Oh, keys. You know, I’m sorry, I don’t know exactly where I put my keys.
可能在毯子底下 可以吗…
They might be on the blanket. Is it okay if…
钥匙在这里
Here’s the keys.
别站起来 我要她绑住你
Don’t get up. I want her to tie you up.
好吧
Okay.
他再靠近一点我可能抢得到枪
You know, if he comes any closer, I might be able to get that gun.
-别想乱来 -并没有
-Don’t get any ideas. -I’m not.
我从蒙大拿州越狱时杀了警卫
I killed a guard escaping from prison in Montana.
我不会乱来 好吗?
I’m not doing anything, okay?
我不怕多杀一个人
I’m not afraid to kill again.
别看我
Look away.
那所监狱叫什么名字?
What was the name of that prison?
你说监狱在蒙大拿州对吧?
Hey, you said it was in Montatana, right?
我要开走你的车去墨西哥
I’m taking your car. I’m going to Mexico.
你绑住我们 我们没抱怨
We didn’t complain when you tied our hands.
你要什么我们也给了你
Okay, you have everything that I have. We have done everything that you’ve asked.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
她没有绑紧你 对吧?
She tied you loose, didn’t she?
躺下来让我绑住你的脚
Get on your stomach so I can tie your feet.
这里晚上很冷 我们会冻死
Okay. It gets really cold out here at night. We could freeze.
好了吗?
Okay, you all done?
有人会问我 枪有上膛吗?
You know, just because people are gonna ask, was that thing even loaded?
没事 一切都会没事
It’s okay. This is all gonna be okay.
43L2号♥警车前往南向奈斯谷街
Dispatch, this is 43L2, heading south on Knoxville Road.
找到一辆遗弃白色福斯ue4d1
I’ve got an abandoned white VW Karmann-Ghia
瓦列霍2-20-68 7-4-69
9-27-69 6:30刀杀
那帕市警♥察♥局
Napa Police Department.
我要举报一起命案
I want to report a murder. No, a double murder.
是双尸命案
They are two miles north of park headquarters.
陈尸在公园内的白色福斯汽车内
They were in a white Volkswagen Karmann-Ghia.
人是我杀的
I’m the one that did it.
43L2警车发现男性被害人 救护车正前往现场
43L2 has a male victim with him. Piner’s ambulance has been dispatched.
一样 男的没死 女的挂了
Boy lived, the girl didn’t. Again.