This is about Rick Marshall, isn’t it?
-他曾是那里的放映师 对吗? -有一段时间
-He was a projectionist there, right? -For a time, yes.
但是我没跟他保持连络
But I have no occasion to correspond with him these days.
好 黄道带有一次
Okay. Well, there is a connection
杀人时 跟那部电影有关联
between one of the Zodiac attacks and that film.
你是说那个符号♥?
You mean the symbol?
等等
Hold on.
黄道带的符号♥ 出现在片头的倒数胶卷
The Zodiac symbol on film. It’s on the countdown.
每次放映前都会剪掉
It’s trimmed off each reel before it’s shown,
不过影片送来的时候都会在
but it always arrives with it.
就在这里
Right there.
我第一次在报上看到时就想到了
The first time I saw it in the papers, I thought about that.
我们收到线报
We got a tip
瑞克留了一个胶卷盒给你 还交代你不要打开
that Rick left a film canister here that he told you never to open.
关于神秘的影片胶卷盒线报
A tip about a mysterious film canister?
是真的吗?
Is it true?
是真的
Yes.
-你有打开过吗? -没有
-Did you open it? -No.
-我能看看吗? -瑞克在1972年拿回去了
-May I see it? -Rick took it back in 1972.
这条线报让你联想到 瑞克就是黄道带?
This tip is how you got it in your head that Rick is the Zodiac?
胶卷盒以及海报
That and the poster.
海报?
The poster?
瑞克划的那张海报
The poster that Rick drew.
上面的笔迹是最接近嫌犯的笔迹
The handwriting is the closest that we have ever come to a match.
海报不是瑞克划的
Rick didn’t draw any posters.
不 他划了这张
No, he drew this one.
葛先生 海报是我亲笔划的
Mr. Graysmith, I do the posters myself.
那是我的笔迹
That’s my handwriting.
我ue4d1我不想再占用你的时间了
I won’t take any more of your time.
我去看是哪一年放映这部电影的
Why don’t I just go and find out when we played that film?
不用了
Oh, that’s all right.
没关系 就在地下室
It’s not a problem. They’re just down in the basement.
加州不是每个人都有地下室
Not many people have basements in California.
我就有
I do.
你要来吗 葛先生?
You coming, Mr. Graysmith?
原版的海报我全都自己保留
The original studio one-sheets, I always kept for myself.
你带来的那张便宜货
The cheapo knock-offs like you brought today
我会糅成一团丢到后巷
I end up tossing into the back alley.
69年
’69.
你一个人住吗?
You live alone?
<最危险的游戏> 1969年5月放映
Most Dangerous Game ran in May ’69.
那大概是黄道带 寄出第一封信九星期前 对吧?
So, that would be about nine weeks before the first Zodiac letter, correct?

Yeah.
你认为他在戏院中看过那部电影后 受到启发?
Do you think he saw the film in our theater and was inspired?
你确定屋里没有别人?
Are you sure there’s nobody else in the house?
你想上楼去看吗?
Would you like to go upstairs and check?
不了
No.
谢谢 非常谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks for everything.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
大门锁住了
It’s locked.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安 葛先生
Good night, Mr. Graysmith!
一定有两个凶手 其中一个…
Two killers. Got to be two killers. One has the…
孩子们?
Guys?
(我带孩子到我妈家 别打来)
(琳达 戴布诺 桑瓦昆监狱)
你有五分钟的时间
You’ve got five minutes.
琳达?
Linda?
我是罗伯
Hi, I’m Robert.
你收到我的信吗?
Did you get my note?
-是什么事? -黄道带
-What’s this about? -Zodiac.
我猜也是
Figures.
-你看起来有那种样子 -什么样子?
-You got the look. -What look?
我没别的意思
I didn’t mean anything.
告诉我关于那场油漆派对
Tell me about this painting party.
我很久前就跟条子说过
I told the cops about that so long ago.
男人总是围绕着黛琳 就算是婚后也一样
Darlene always had a lot of boys around, even though she was married.
其中有一个很怪
And this one guy was weird, though.
他常从提华纳带礼物给她
He used to bring her presents from Tijuana and…
我也不知道她干嘛跟他交朋友
I don’t know why she was friends with him.
不过她说他杀过人
She once told me he’d killed somebody.
真的吗?
Really?
好像是他在当兵的时候
Yeah, I think maybe when he was in the service.
-海军? -应该是吧
-Navy? -I think so.
他喜欢电影? 他是影痴吗?
Was he into movies? Was he a movie buff?
我只知道他对人没兴趣
I can tell you that he was not into people.
黛琳办的那个派对 只是请大家来喝酒
The party Darlene threw, people were supposed to just show up and drink beer,
帮忙油漆
help paint.
这家伙却穿了套西装
But this guy showed up in a suit,
一个人整晚坐在椅子上
and just sat in a chair all by himself all night long.
也没跟任何人讲话
Didn’t talk to anyone.
黛琳叫我离他远一点 她很怕他
And Darlene told me to stay away from him. She was scared of him.
几星期后她就死了
And a couple of weeks later, she was dead.
很遗憾 你知道他的名字吗?
I’m sorry. Do you remember his name?
有点像绰号♥ 好像是史丹
I mean, it was short, like a nickname, like Stan.
-瑞克? -不 我想不是
-Rick? -No, I don’t think so.
-你确定吗? -确定
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
那么久了 你怎么能确定? 用力想
How can you be sure? It was a long time ago. Think hard.
我很用力在想
I am thinking hard.
是瑞克
It was Rick.
-不 不是 -是瑞克 瑞克·马修
No, it wasn’t. -It was Rick. It was Rick Marshall.
-不是 -快说是
-No. -Just say it!
他不是瑞克
It wasn’t Rick.
是李
It was Leigh.
-李? -是啊 李
-Leigh? -Yeah, Leigh.
听起来没错
Sounds right.
警官!
Officer!
-你得让我进去 -是紧急事件吗?
-I need you to let me in. -Is this an emergency?
我只要看一份档案
No, I just need to see one file.
-明早再来 -一份档案 只要一下子
-No, you need to come back tomorrow morning. -One file, just for one second.
穆拉斯队长!
Sergeant! Sergeant Mulanax!
我只要看一份档案 五分钟
Sergeant, I just need to see one file! Just give me five minutes.
我知道档案在哪里
I know exactly where it is.
拜托
Please!
我不应该跟你说话
I shouldn’t be talking to you.
-你只有五分钟 -好
-You got five minutes. -Okay.
就是这里
Here. Here.
琳达说她的好朋友包括李
Linda states that some of Darlene’s closest friends are Leigh,
常从提华纳带礼物给她
who used to bring Darlene presents from Tijuana.
-又怎样? -他认识她
-So what? -He knew her.
琳达提到李
Linda said Leigh. This is Leigh.
这只是几百个名字的其中一个 不算什么
No. That’s just one name in a file that contains hundreds. It’s nothing.
-大卫陶希ue4d1 -他也同意我说的
-Dave Toschi… -Agrees with me.
这项调查到此为止
Our investigation into this subject is over.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
喂?
Hello.
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
-你没回我电♥话♥ -我有点忙
-You didn’t return my calls. -Oh, I’ve been kind of busy.
是啊 看得出来
Yeah. I can see that.
书写得怎样?
How’s the book coming?
我试着寄这些给你
I tried to send you these.
我打给了报社
I called the Chron.
我不再是那里的漫画家了
Well, I’m not a cartoonist anymore, so…
我听说了
I heard.
你最后一次吃过东西是在什么时候?
When’s the last time you ate something?
一切都没有意义了
Nothing makes sense anymore.
有过意义吗?
Did it ever?
有 曾经有
Yeah, it did.
罗伯 那只是一次约会 并没有结束
Robert, it was just the date that didn’t end.
你真的这么想?
You don’t mean that.
有一点
A little.
孩子们很想你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!