了解
Okay.
-好 来吧 -哪一个?
-Okay, here we go. -Which one?
全部都是 隔壁有更多 全部都有编号♥
All of them. And there’s more in the next room. They’re all marked with these numbers.
-243-146 -你不抽烟吧?
-243-146. -You don’t smoke, do you?
高中抽过一次
Once. In high school.
这是什么?
What’s this?
谢啦
Thank you.
(档案243-146)
(黛琳·费伦)
(与男友在蓝石泉)
老兄 你差点吓死我们
Man, you really creeped us out.
9厘米
Nine millimeter.
一言不发就开枪
Said nothing and began firing.
(亚瑟李艾伦)
(<最危险的游戏>)
Most Dangerous Game.
(别因为笔迹不合排除嫌疑)
Do not eliminate this suspect because of handwriting. Not because of handwriting.
黛琳的姐姐 琳达 对方呼吸沉重 乔治
Darlene’s sister, Linda. It was all just deep breathing. George.
那是个怪人 怪人
It was a strange man. George. Strange man.
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
公事包 谢啦
Oh, briefcase. Oh, thanks.
-嗨 杰克 -嗨 巴渥
-Hey, Jack. -Hey, Bawart.
-那是谁? -葛雷史密斯
-Who’s that? -That’s Graysmith.
漫画家 认为他能够破案
Some cartoonist. Thinks he’s gonna solve the Zodiac.
很好呀
Well, good for him.
(黛琳被跟踪 害怕乔治瓦特?)
(匿名电♥话♥)
开枪当晚
丈夫 公公
沉重的呼吸声
-谢谢你跟我见面 -我不是来跟你见面的
-Thank you for meeting me, Inspector. -No. We’re not meeting, Robert.
我们只是碰巧一起坐在这里
We’re just two guys who happen to be sitting on the same bench at the same time.
你只有五分钟 我还得回总部
I’ve got five minutes. I’ve got to get back to the Hall.
就你所知 你在进行调查时
Okay. As far as you know, did anyone ever get in touch
有人找过麦克梅休 让他看嫌犯的照片吗?
with Mike Mageau during your investigation and show him suspect photos?
为什么?
Why?
他是唯一看过黄道带的生还者
Well, he’s the only surviving victim who ever saw Zodiac without a mask.
你为什么要问我? 梅休和黛琳案隶属瓦列霍管辖
No, I mean, why are you asking me? Mageau and Darlene, that’s Vallejo’s case.
我只调查保罗·史坦 剩四分钟
Paul Stine is mine. You’ve got four minutes now.
黛琳·费伦曾被跟踪
Darlene Ferrin was being followed.
我知道穆拉斯锁定一名嫌犯 乔治·瓦特
Now, I know Mulanax says that they already found this guy, a George Waters?
黛琳在餐馆也有很多仰慕者
But he also said that she had a lot of admirers who would come to the restaurant where she worked.
-她很有人缘 -的确是
-She was popular. -Very.
后来她和老公搬到新家
Yeah. So…She and her husband, they move into their new house,
有天晚上他们办了油漆派对
and one night they throw this painting party.
-什么是油漆派对? -一堆朋友来帮忙油漆的派对
-And what’s a painting party? -It’s a party where people come and help you paint.
-听起来很烂 -假设
-Sounds like a terrible party. -Well, supposedly,
来的人并不是瓦特
somebody who’s not Waters shows up.
而且黛琳很怕他
And Darlene is terrified of him.
你认为黛琳认识黄道带
So you think that Darlene knew Zodiac?
他认识黛琳 或许梅休也认识他
And if Zodiac knew Darlene, then maybe Mageau knows Zodiac.
有可能 但是梅休落跑了
Maybe. But Mageau’s gone.
你想靠黛琳找到黄道带 就要用别的方法
So if you wanna connect Darlene to Zodiac, you’re gonna have to find another way.
我有别的方法 黛琳被谋杀当晚的通联纪录
I have another way. Phone calls the night of Darlene’s murder.
-黄道带有打给警方 -不 大卫 当晚还有四通电♥话♥
-Yeah, Zodiac called the police. -No, Dave, there were four other calls.
两通打到黛琳家
There were two to Darlene’s house,
一通打给黛琳小叔 一通打给她公公
one to Darlene’s brotherinlaw,and one to Darlene’s fatherinlaw.
只有沉重的呼吸声 电♥话♥从半夜一点半开始打
Just heavy breathing. They started around 1:30 a.m. ,
当时黛琳家人不知道她已遇害
and this was before anyone in the family knew that Darlene had been shot.
-这全在瓦列霍的档案 -是的
-This was in the Vallejo files? -Yeah.
-可恶 -这并非完全是巧合吧?
-God damn it. -It’s got to be more than just a coincidence, right?
黛琳被害的九十分钟后 全家人都接到
I mean, somebody doesn’t just randomly prank phone call a victim’s entire family
同一通恶作剧电♥话♥
90 minutes after they were shot.
所以黄道带不是随机杀死那对情侣 然后才认出黛琳
So, either Zodiac shoots a random couple, then he recognizes Darlene…
就是他故意杀死黛琳的
Or Darlene was shot on purpose.
无论如何 黄道带一定认识黛琳
Either way, Zodiac had to have known Darlene.
非常好 罗伯
That’s good, Robert.
既然找不到梅休 或许我可以找黛琳的姐姐
So, I can’t find Mageau, so maybe I can find Darlene’s sister.
也许她知道神秘男子是谁
And maybe she can tell me who this mystery man is.
试试看 我得走了 她很可爱
Try that. I’ve got to go. She’s very cute.
很有趣 你提到黄道带打到被害者家里
You know, it’s interesting that you should mention Zodiac calling people at home.
-他在旧金山也干过一次 -什么? 他打给谁?
-He did that in San Francisco once. -What? Who did he call?
不能说 这是机密
I can’t tell you. That’s privileged information.
也许梅尔文·贝利能告诉你
But maybe Melvin Belli could.
梅尔文·贝利 该怎么联络他?
Melvin Belli. How do I get to Melvin Belli?
-他马上就会回家了 -没关系
-He should be along soon. -Oh, that’s all right.
-我才等了两个小时 -他通常不会这么晚回家
-I’ve really… I’ve only been waiting two hours, so… -He’s usually not this late.
饼干 谢谢 看起来很好吃
Oh, cookies. Thank you. These look great.
你是来谈公事吗?
You are here on business?
我在写一本关于黄道带的书
I’m writing a book about the Zodiac.
我记得他 我跟他谈过
I remember that. I spoke to him.
-你跟贝利先生谈过黄道带案? -不是 黄道带打过电♥话♥来
-You mean to Mr. Belli about the case? -No, to the Zodiac when he called.
他说那天是他的生日 非得杀人不可
He said he had to kill because it was his birthday.
等一下 他说那天是他生日?
He said it… Wait. He said it was his birthday?
对 你要喝什么吗?
Yes. You want something to drink?
那是什么时候的事?
When was this?
好几年前啰
Oh, so many years ago.
贝利先生圣诞节去渡假一星期
Mr. Belli was away for Christmas. Gone for a week.
黄道带打来要找贝利先生
The Zodiac called, wanting to talk to him.
我说他人不在家
I said, He is not here.
他说今天我生日 我要杀人
He said, I have to kill. Today is my birthday.
然后就挂了电♥话♥
And then he hangs up.
之后信件就寄来了
Then the letter arrived.
电♥话♥是12月20日 信寄来之前打的?
So, the call came before the letter of December 20th.
贝利先生去渡假一个星期?
Mr. Belli was gone for a week?
圣诞节当天才回来 那天不适合工作
He came back on Christmas. Not a good day to work.
那他就是18号♥离开的
So, he left on the 18th.
-我有帮到忙吗? -她说那天是他的生日
-Is that helpful? -She said it was his birthday.
现在你就得去证实了
Well, you’d have to confirm that, now wouldn’t you?
我该怎么做?
How?
我没有问过她话 也许我搭档有
Well, I never spoke to her, but maybe my partner did.
-我要怎么联络你搭档? -没办法 他不想再扯进来
-How do I get a hold of him? -You don’t. Bill wanted out of this.
我也觉得他应该抽身
As far as I’m concerned, he should stay out.
那我该如何确认?
How do I confirm it?
假如我搭档跟司法部提过此事
Well, if my partner did talk to someone from Justice,
他们应该有报告 这是正常程序
then they would’ve had to put that in a report. That’s standard procedure.
-好吧 -是倪梅尔
-Okay. -Mel Nicolai.
-谢谢 -再见
-Thank you. -Goodbye.
-我只要确认一个日期 -葛先生
-I just need to confirm a date. -Mr. Graysmith
日期是在12月18到20日之间
I’ve narrowed it down between the 18th and the 20th of December, and I just need…
好吧 我参一脚 假设真的有这通电♥话♥
Okay, I’ll play. Let’s say this phone call did take place.
而且是黄道带本人打的 他为什么愿意说出自己的生日?
Let’s say it really was Zodiac. Why would he volunteer the day he was born?
而且12月18日没有人遇害
Plus, nobody died on December 18th,
就像他扬言要在周末 杀死一打人一样
just like nobody died over the weekend when he was gonna kill a dozen people,
炸毁校车或射杀学童也没发生
or when he was gonna shoot school kids or blow up buses.
-葛先生 他是个骗子 -也许他犯了错
-He’s a liar, Mr. Graysmith. -What if he made a mistake?
如果他没说谎 电♥话♥也是他打的
What if he wasn’t lying? What if it was him on the phone?
只是没料到接电♥话♥的是个好人
He didn’t expect to pick it up, a nice person to pick up.
这么多也许?
What if? What if? What if?
老实说 比尔查过这条线索
Look, off the record, Bill Armstrong checked this out.
我们很重视这条线索
We took this very seriously.
没有一个嫌犯的生日符合
None of the suspects had the same birthday as this phantom caller.
比尔·阿姆斯壮
Bill Armstrong.
我给你一个建议 你的搜查方向错了
Can I give you a piece of advice? You’re looking in the wrong place.
笔迹和指纹才是确切的证据
Handwriting, fingerprints, that’s what this whole thing’s about.
去找这些证据
Stick to the evidence.
今天还好吗?
Hey. How was your day?
很累
Long.
莫瑞尔是谁?
Who’s Sherwood Morrill?
他是位出色的笔迹鉴定专家
He’s a handwriting expert in Sacramento.
他打来说明天早上七点能见你
He called. He said he can meet you tomorrow morning at 7:00.
太好了
Oh, great.
你早上会请假?
So you’re taking off work?
一个小时吧
Just an hour.
到沙加缅度要两个小时
Sacramento’s two hours away.
-真的吗? -真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!