别这样 小狗狗不喜欢那样
Don’t do that. The little dog don’t like that.
你从哪搞摄影机?
How did you get a camera?
当一个糟糕的不可信的店员就行了
By being a terrible, untrustworthy employee, that’s how.
给我一天的时间想剧本
Give me today, I’ll bang out a script.
打烊后这里见
Meet me back here after closing.
我们要在这个鬼地方
We’re gonna launch arching ropes of jism
大干一场!
all over this motherfucker. Peace.
我很喜欢这家伙
I like that guy
但要是今晚他真准备干这只小狗
but if he tries to fuck that little dog tonight for real,
我就要给人道协会打电♥话♥了
I’m calling the Humane Society.
这就是”快又纯” 快走吧 嘿 巴瑞
It’s called Bean-N-Gone, so get out of here. Hey, Barry.
准备好 斯黛西 开始了 好的
Stand by, Stace, picture’s up. Okay.
摄影机准备
Roll tape.
“吞下我的鸡♥巴♥奇诺” 第12场 第1条
Swallow My Cockuccino, Scene 12, Take 1.
开始
And action.
我要一份双倍的意式咖啡
I’d like a double espresso
这样才能整晚不睡
so I can stay up all night
因为我很想大干一场
because I’m in the mood to fuck.
我就是个婊♥子♥ 我很喜欢做♥爱♥
Well, I am a whore-ista, so I love to fuck.
阆氩傥衣?
Would you like to fuck me?
天啊 你是说 在你下班之后吗?
Holy fuck. You mean, after you’re done with your shift?
我是说在我当班的时候
I mean during my shift.
不好意思 继续 继续
Sorry. Keep going, keep going.
我要你的鸡鸡
With your shaft.
让我们做♥爱♥吧
Let us fuck.
来点音乐
Cue music.
好的 对着摄影机 让我们看见
Okay, open up to camera, guys. Let us see it.
多点舌吻
More tongue.
少点舌吻
Little less tongue.
哦 很好
Oh, that was good.
特效准备
Cue effects.
哦耶 我喜欢
Oh, yeah, like that.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
瞧 我就说了管用
See, I told you it would work.
看起来棒极了
Didn’t I tell you? It looks amazing.
太不可思议了
It’s incredible.
哦 咖啡豆弄疼我了 轻点
Oh, the beans hurt. Easy.
推进特写 不错
Move in for coverage. Nice.
找他找对了
That’s why we got him.
很好 我很满意 到那去 迪肯
Nice. I’m impressed. Get in there, Deacon.
来吧 像这样吗?
Come on. Like that? Like that.
哦耶 哦耶 瞧这个
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Look at that.
拔♥出♥来♥点 太爽了
Pull out a bit, actually. That’s hot.
不 不是你 莱斯特 插♥进♥去
No, not you, Lester. Put it back in.
亲亲我的肌肉
Kiss the muscle.
我要亲你的肌肉了
I kiss the muscle.
你要亲我的肌肉了
You kiss the muscle.
他能轻轻拍打她的屁♥股♥吗?
Can he slap her ass a little?
别这么变♥态♥ 行么?
Don’t be a fucking pervert, dude.
插♥我♥ 来嘛 我要插♥你♥
Stir, come on. Stir. Yeah, stir it.
插♥我♥
Stir it, baby.
嘿
Hey.
操 靠
Holy. Shit.
你们还营业吗?
Are you guys still open?
不 我们9点就关门了
No. We close at 9.
我要咖啡 我得开车回家
I need coffee so I’m drive home.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Yeah. Thank you.
真是只可爱的小猫
That’s a cute kitty.
好了
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你们看比赛了吗? 我当时在现场
You guys see the game? I was at it.
去他的罗斯里斯伯格
Fucking Roethlisberger,
去他的四分卫 去他妈的
the quarterback, was all fucking,
“抢球 快跑 橄榄球 整晚的”
“Hug it, chug it, football. All night.”
好了老兄 给你 算店里请
Okay, pal, here you go. On the house.
爱死你了 我也爱你好好享受吧
I love you. I love you too. Have a good one.
是啊 我得喝冰的了
Yeah, I’ll have a cold one.
我是说 好好享受
I said, have a good one.
哦
Oh.
好了 继续 你和你的小狗啊
Okay. Keep moving. You and your little dog.
钢人加油!
Go Steelers.
开始
Action.
哦耶 哦耶 我喜欢
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, like that.
哦 干♥你♥ 快干 橄榄球 哦耶
Oh, fuck it, chuck it, football. Oh, yeah.
哦天啊 太爽了
Oh, God, this is good.
来吧 来吧 来吧 巴瑞 来吧
You take it. You take it. Take it, Barry. Oh, take it.
来吧 巴瑞 来吧
Take it, Barry. Take it.
我在想我怎么会
I’m disturbed at
看到这个就欲♥火♥焚身呢?
how turned on I am by this.
老兄 快6点了 哦 靠
Shit, dude, it’s almost 6. Oh, fuck.
好了 今天到此为止吧 收工
Okay, that’s a wrap, everybody, yeah.
让我掌声鼓励
Let’s give a hand
我们一晚没休息的帅哥辣妹们
to our hotties with the bodies from last night.
斯黛西 莱斯特 泡沫 巴瑞
Stacey, Lester, Bubbles, Barry, whoo.
耶 很好
Yeah. Nice.
好的 今晚回来的时候
Okay, when we come back tonight,
让我们把”特大号♥阴♥道♥”一幕拍完
we finish up the venti-vulva scene,
然后就是我和米莉的部分了
and then we get into me and Miri’s stuff.
再说一次 第一晚大家都很棒
Again, amazing first night, everybody.
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
让我们干吧
Let us fuck.
嘿 看起来怎么样?
Hey, how’d it look?
你觉得能怎么样?
How do you think it looked?
就像屎操屎 还是特写的
It looked like shit going into other shit, in focus.
真是个艺术家啊”
What an artist.
那是黑泽明的名言 “屎操屎”
That was Kurosawa’s motto. “Shit going into other shit.”
老兄 我简直无法相信
Oh, man, I can’t believe
你竟然有自己的事业了
you gotta work now.
还行 老实说 我估计睡不着了
It’s okay. You know, honestly, I don’t think I could sleep.
我浑身都充满了干劲
I’m pretty, like, pumped up right now.
是吧? 多带劲啊!
Right? It was amazing.
太棒了
It was awesome.
我认为演职人员都相处地很愉快
I think the cast and crew had a good time.
我们在一起太开心了
We were getting great shit.
是啊 很有趣
Yeah, it was so fun.
我真想一直拍电影
I just wanna keep shooting people boning all day.
我想我以前可没见过
I don’t think I’ve ever met
这么有野心的扎克布朗
the ambitious Zack Brown before.
好吧 我只是想付账单
Well, I’m trying to pay the bills, so…
这不是件坏事
It’s not a bad thing.
我觉得这让你看起来很棒
I think it looks good on you.
快点 快点
Come on, hurry. Come on, come on, come on.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你们俩以前没做过? 没什么
You guys never did it before? It’s fine.
你知道 我俩讨论过的 只是拍摄需要
You know, we talked about it and it’s just for the movie.
我们是朋友 只是朋友
We’re friends, you know, we’re just friends.
而且永远都只是朋友 所以…
And we will always just be just friends, so…
听着 我还有昨晚剩的润滑剂
Listen, I have some extra lube from last night.
我知道周围人都看着的时候很难湿的
I understand it’s hard getting wet when everyone’s watching.
最起码巴瑞是这样
At least it was for Barry.
我不知道我是否需要 是吗?
I don’t know if I am gonna need it. Really?
是啊 我已经很兴奋了
Yeah, I think I’m just excited.
哦
Uh-huh.
是因为有人看的缘故 不是因为扎克
At the idea of people watching, not because of Zack.
拜托 我一辈子也不回对扎克有感觉
Oh, God. Zack could never have that effect on me.
好啊 米莉姆 哦 嘿
Hello, Miriam. Oh, hey.
喔
Wow.
你的脸 是啊 挺奇怪吧
Your face. Yeah. Weird, huh?
自从上高中后
I don’t think I’ve seen your face