浏览一下 看看少点什么
check out the flick, you tell me what’s missing.

No.
告诉你 你要是答应了
I’ll tell you what, you do that,
就再也不欠我什么了
you don’t owe me shit no more.
真的? 真的
Really? Really.
你老婆在家吗? 在
Is your wife home? Yes.
也许我应该把板子留下
Maybe I should leave the pads on.
你还有备用的吗?
You got some extra ones?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪了? 这他妈的又是谁?
Where the fuck you been? And who in the fuck is this now?
你就不能冷静点吗? 婊♥子♥?
Would you calm down, woman? Goddamn.
在我的地下室已经有一个白人了
You already left one white boy down in my basement
而你却在闲逛和拉屎 你瞧他看我那
while you off gallivanting and shit. What if motherfucker
贪婪的眼神 没人会看上你
was all grabby on me? Ain’t nobody wanna grab on you.
你这话什么意思?
Oh, what in the fuck is that supposed to mean?
没人能看上你 白人很爱我的
Ain’t nobody wanna grab on you. White boys love me.
白人
White boy.
我说 白人 是
I said, white boy. Yeah?
你会跟我上♥床♥的 对吧?
You’d fuck me, wouldn’t you?
我应该回答是吗? 就回答是
Should I say yes? Just say yes.
是的
Yeah.
你到楼下去吧 好的
Why don’t you, uh, head downstairs? Oh, okay.
过了走廊就是
It’s just through this hallway.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Nice to meet you. You too.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么?
What the fuck you looking at?
你为什么要当着导演的面训我?
Why you gotta be yelling at me in front of my director?
他是个导演? 是的
Oh, he’s a director? Yeah.
我可不知道 靠 他是个导演
I didn’t know that. Shit, he’s a director.
他怎么把我导到别的男人那去?
Well, why don’t he direct my ass to a new husband?
这怎么样?
How about that shit?
那是卧室
That’s the bedroom.
继续说啊 也许他会的
Keep talking, maybe he will.
哦 没人想要蔫蛋蛋
Oh, don’t nobody want them saggy-ass balls!
瘪蛋蛋? 你看看你那下垂的乳♥头♥吧
Saggy balls?Look at these sagging-ass titties you got around
都能打结了
You could tie these together.
见鬼了 那我们很配啊
Motherfucker, we match.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我的颜料球枪呢?
Where’s my paintball gun at?
瞧你啊 摄影兼剪辑 你盖屎的超强啊
Look at you, editor and DP. You got your shit covered, man.
拜托 别提”盖屎”二字了
Please, don’t ever say “shit-covered” to me again.
让他看看电影 让我们知道他的想法
Roll the film for the man, so we can see what he thinks.
跳过前面 我可没时间了
Just jump through it. I ain’t got all night.
臭女人老找我的事
The bitch is on me.
“黑老财出品” 经典
“Nigga Rich Productions.” Classy.
是啊 梦工厂被收♥购♥了 是吗?
Yeah, DreamWorks was taken. Was it?
而且 听起来像个地下男同俱乐部
Plus, it sounds like an underground gay fuck club.
“我在梦工厂遇见一帅哥”
“I met a guy at DreamWorks.” Yeah.
好了 现在是莱斯特和斯黛西在做♥爱♥
All right, so we got Lester and Stacey fucking.
接下来是巴瑞和泡沫
Then we got Barry and Bubbles fucking.
然后就是这无聊的东西了
And then this boring bullshit.
呃 跳到下一幕 好吗?
Okay, just, uh, go to the next scene, would you?

Uh…
什么下一幕?
What next scene?
米莉和莱斯特那幕啊
The one with Miri and Lester?
我们根本就没拍
We never shot it.
为什么没拍?
Why not?
因为你那晚走了以后
Because after you left that night,
米莉从后面出来说她做不到
Miri came out of the backroom and said she couldn’t do it.
之后我们就杀青了
We wrapped after that.
杀青了? 所以…
Wrapped? So…
等等 所以米莉
Wait, so Miri-
没跟任何人上♥床♥
Never fucked nobody.
除了你
Just you.
我现在不明白她为什么那么做
Now, I wonder why she did that.
嗯 嗯
Hm. Hm.
你瞧 过去我只是个死泡咖啡的
You see,when I was just a bitter old fuck making coffees,
斯黛西是个脱衣舞娘
and Stacey was just a lap dancer
巴瑞和泡沫彼此也不认识
and Barry and Bubbles didn’t know each other
而这个傻瓜 我根本不知道他是谁
and this fool here, hell, I don’t even know what he was.
一个白人至上主义者 去你的
A white supremacist. Man, fuck you.
然后来了两个人
Then two people come along
告诉我们一些不曾知道的事情
and showed us something we didn’t know existed.
那就是像我们这样的普通人
A world of possibilities where plain old people just like us
也能做出特别的事
could do something special.
即使是像拍毛♥片♥这么简单的事
Even if it’s something as simple as filming people fucking.
有时候我们只是有人
Sometimes we just need someone
来指点迷津
to show us something we can’t see for ourselves
然后我们就永远改变了
and then we’re changed forever.
所以你看到了 我们的电影没结尾
So as you can see, our movie ain’t got no ending.
每个人都需要一个结尾 不是吗?
Every movie needs an ending, don’t it?
和平
Peace.
德莱尼 你真是个聪明的月老
Delaney, you’re a slick cupid motherfucker.
爱情多伟大啊!
Ain’t love grand?
这个白人
Why the fuck is this white boy
为什么要在我的房♥子里跑来跑去?
running through my goddamn house?
有时不是
Sometimes.
米莉
Miri.
米莉 扎克?
Miri. Zack?
米莉 对不起 出去
Miri. I’m sorry. Get out.
关上门 是关着的
Close the door. It was closed.
是虚掩的 关上门 扎克
It was closed over- Just close the fucking door, Zack.
我从来没有跟斯黛西上过床
I never slept with Stacey that night,
我对天发誓
okay? I swear to God.
但我们进房♥间时
When we got into my room,
你知道我们做什么了?
you know what we did?
我们谈到你和我 谈到一切如何不同
We talked about you, and us and how things were different
而我是多么该死
and how I was too much of a fucking pussy
没有告诉你我对你的感觉
to just tell you how I felt about you.
我知道那是因为我们说过
And I know that’s only because of all stupid shit we said
不会让性改变咱们俩的
about how we wouldn’t let sex change us,
但是它改变我了
but it did. It changed me.
这就是爱 对吗?
That has to be love, right?
就是爱啊
It has to be love
所以你明白吗 我们不能再做朋友了
and just so you know, I can’t go back to being just friends,
因为我不能 很好
because I just can’t. Good.
我想
And I think–
我想你也是这么认为的吧
I think that you feel the same way.
因为那晚我走后 你没和莱斯特上♥床♥
Because that night after I left, you didn’t fuck Lester.
你好啊 扎克
What’s up, Zack?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不在乎你和莱斯特上♥床♥ 明白吗?
I don’t care that you’re fucking Lester, okay? How’s that?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
除了你我不想和任何人在一起
I don’t wanna be with anyone but you.
所以我会一直等你
So I will wait forever for you, okay?
我会等你一辈子
I will wait the rest of my life
因为我爱你 从我记事开始
because I love you, and I have for as long as I can remember
如果不能和你在一起
And I would rather die
我宁可去死 米莉·林奇
than be without you, Miriam Linky.
米莉姓林奇?
Miri’s last name is Linky?
你要跟一个不知道你姓的男人上♥床♥?
You’re gonna fuck a guy who doesn’t know your last name?
也不知道你六年级时和卡尔罗素
Or that you beat up Carl Roth
打架? 我可知道
in the sixth grade? I know that.
也不知道你高中舞会裙子什么样
Or what your senior prom dress would’ve
我们本来要去的
looked like had we gone
结果没去 反而喝了个酩酊大醉
but we decided not to, and we got drunk alone instead.
还有你在马桶里洗头发
Or that you washed your hair in the toilet.
我们没上♥床♥ 扎克
We’re not fucking, Zack.
也不知道你没和扎克上♥床♥-什么?
Or that you’re not fucking Zack-What?
我让她和我上♥床♥ 可她不干
I asked her to fuck me. She wouldn’t do it.
我甚至想让她给我来”荷兰搅拌棒”
I even tried to talk into giving me the fucking Dutch rudder

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!