跟你一样啊 拍电影
I’m here for the same reason you’re here. To make the movie.
据我看来
Okay, just, like, for your own personal information,
你现在表现的很奇怪
you’re acting really weird right now.
我很奇怪? 我看你才奇怪
I’m acting weird? I think you’re acting weird right now.
我怎么奇怪了?
Oh, I’m acting-How exactly am I acting weird?
从一开始你就不想让我
You’ve been trying to keep me from fucking anybody but you
和除你之外的人做♥爱♥
since we started this thing.
也许我是顾及你的感受呢
Maybe I was thinking about your feelings.
那你跟斯黛西上♥床♥的时候
Were you thinking of my feelings
顾及我的感受了吗?
when you were banging Stacey?
那样的话斯黛西多可怜
Because that’d be really sad for Stacey.
她跟我说你同意了
She told me that you told her that that was okay.
我跟她说她可以问你
I told her that it was okay to ask you.
操 我明白了 我彻底明白了
Holy shit. I get it. I fucking get it.
就是场考验
It was a test.
那事就是一考验 不是吗?
That whole thing was a fucking test, is that it?
如果是的话 你认为你的表现怎么样?
If it was, how do you think you did?
我们讨论过的 米莉
We had a discussion, Miri.
我们讨论过好多次了
We had-Actually, we had many discussions about how
这只是性而已
it was just sex
不会尴尬的
and how we wouldn’t let it get weird.
我不觉得尴尬
I’m not acting weird.
你♥他♥妈♥看起来
You’re acting like a jealous girlfriend
就像个操蛋的吃醋女朋友
is what the fuck you’re acting like.
我不是你女朋友 我知道
I am not your girlfriend. I know that.
你也不是我男朋友
You’re not my boyfriend,
那你现在说这是什么意思?
so why are we having this conversation right now?
因为你想跟莱斯特上♥床♥好让我吃醋
Because you’re about to fuck Lester to spite me
你跟斯黛西上♥床♥是为了让我吃醋吗?
Did you fuck Stacey to spite me?
不是
No.
你跟她上♥床♥就跟和别的贱♥人♥上♥床♥一样
You fucked her like you fucked every other bitch
而且从来没有考虑过我的感受
and never gave a shit how I felt about it.
那是之前 什么之前?
Well, that was before. Before what?
别假装
Look, don’t fucking pretend
那天你我在这发生的一切
that the other night, you and me, right there,
对你来说都没什么
that that didn’t mean anything to you,
别说你没感觉
that you didn’t feel it too.
你不是在跟我煽情吧 扎克?
Oh. You’re not getting all gooey on me here, are you, Zack?
你知道吗?
You know what?
你要是别的女人我根本就不在乎
If you were any other bitch I didn’t give a rat’s ass about,
我会告诉你操你自己去吧
I would tell you to go fuck yourself right now
因为我受够他妈什么欲擒故纵了
because I fucking hate this game-playing shit.
但是你对我来说意味着更多
But you, you mean more to me than that,
所以我就把话挑明了吧
so I’m just gonna lay this out on front street.
我知道那晚我们在一起时 你有感觉
I know you felt something big, something real that night
真的有感觉 因为我也有同感
when we were together because I felt it too.
我们只是想性♥交♥ 但实际是在做♥爱♥
We tried to fuck and instead, we wound up making love.
如果说这些还不能阻止
So if this is what you need to hear
你和莱斯特上♥床♥的话
in order to keep you from fucking Lester,
如果这不是你想听的话
if this is what you need, then fine.
好吧 我可要说了
Here it is, I’m gonna say it.
我爱你 米莉
I love you, Miri.
你高兴了?
Happy?
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
你可别自作多情了 扎克
You better get ahold of yourself, Zack,
我们只是上♥床♥罢了
because we just fucked.
好吧
Okay.
如果我没和斯黛西上♥床♥呢?
What if I didn’t fuck Stacey?
但是你做了
But you did.
算了 管他♥娘♥的♥
You know what? I don’t fucking give a shit.
等等
Wait–
好的 别忘了我在下面呢 注意抽出
All right, don’t forget I’m down here. Watch that pullout?

Yeah.
嗯 这咖啡真不错
Mmm. This is some damn good coffee.
你要去哪? 离开这个见鬼的地方
Where you going? Getting the fuck out of here.
电影就要拍完了
We gotta finish this movie.
哟!
Yo!
你相信吗?
You believe this shit?
你相信这一切吗?
Do you believe this shit?
刚才发生什么了?
What the fuck just happened in there?
让我告诉你发生了什么
I’ll tell you what just happened in there.
那小妞像给蛋糕上霜一样拉我一脸
That chick frosted me like I was a fucking cake.
扎克
Zack.
说真的 赶快给我照张相
Okay, seriously, get a picture of me right now.
我在射人呢
I’m hunting humans.
老兄 看看 靠
Dude, check it out. Ooh. Oh, shit.
说真的 让我好好射他
Seriously, let’s shoot the shit out of this bitch.
你要瞄哪? 鸡鸡?
Where you aiming at? Cock shots?
射鸡鸡
Cock shots.
我们射你的蛋蛋了 臭婊♥子♥
We shot you in the balls, cunt nugget.
好吧 我的工作就是
Well, it’s my job
让人射蛋蛋-哦 他们走了
to get shot in the balls, so-Oh, they’re gone.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你过去不是在蒙诺威利的
Didn’t you used to work
“快又纯”工作吗?
at the Bean-N-Gone in Monroeville?
我真心希望这份工作薪水更高
I sure as shit hope this pays better, I tell you.
他们怎么不用冰球打你?
So why don’t they just shoot you with a puck?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说 颜料球和曲棍球有什么关系?
I mean, what does paintball got to do with hockey?
没关系 我想
Nothing, I guess.
所以没有奖励? 没有
So ain’t no prizes or–? No, no.
那他们花5块钱是为了什么?
So, what are they paying $5 for?
射一个费城飞人队球员的蛋蛋
To shoot a Broad Street Bully in the balls.
白人真变♥态♥
White people are fucked up.
是啊
Yup, they sure are.
糊口嘛 你收到我寄给你的支票了吗?
It’s a living. You’ve been getting checks I’ve been sending?
收到了 谢谢 我很感激
Yes, thank you very much. I appreciate that.
你没少挨老婆训吧?
Probably didn’t save you from a tongue-lashing, though, huh?
你也知道 老婆没发现摄影机的事的
You know, the wife never found out about the camera,
因为我把钱还清了
because I paid off the bills.
你怎么做到的?
How did you manage that?
因为我现在像奥普拉一样有钱了
Because now I’m Oprah rich.
不可能
No way.
邮局的事摆平了?
The post office fucking settled?
160,000块呢
Hundred-sixty large, son.
太棒了 祝贺你
Nice, man. Congratulations.
日子挺舒服的 谢谢
A beautiful day, thank you very much.
我认为是你促成了一切
I thought you made that whole thing up.
不不 很真实
No, no. It was very real.
你就相信吧
You can believe it.
尽管被她花光了
Even though she’s spending all of it.
既然你不问 我可就直说了
Well, since you ain’t gonna ask me, I’ll just tell you.
没 我没见过米莉
No, I have not seen Miri.
我不是要问这个
I wasn’t gonna ask that.
哦 我想你也不会问电影的事吧?
Oh, I suppose you weren’t gonna ask about movie, neither?
瞧 这就是我来这的原因
Look, that’s why I came down here.
我需要你看一下
I need you to come take a look at it.
我没兴趣 不好意思
I’m not interested. Sorry.
你最好有兴趣
You’d better get interested
因为你还欠我着钱呢
because you still owe me money.
电影怎么了?
What’s wrong with the movie?
情节说不通
The story doesn’t make sense.
情节? 情节说不通
The story? The story doesn’t make sense.
就是他妈♥个♥毛♥片♥ 要什么情节?
It’s a fucking porno movie, man. What story?
这是电影啊 电影就应该有结局
It’s a movie, dog, and a movie’s gotta have an ending,
我们手上可没有
which we don’t have at the moment.
高♥潮♥了 字幕 这就是结局
Come shot, credits. There’s your fucking ending.
帮我这个忙 好吗?
Do me this favor, okay?
等你不搞搞砸蛋蛋了
When you’re done getting your nuts blown off,
回到蒙诺威利我那地方去吧
come back to humble Monroeville to crib for a couple hours,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!