♪I just stick out my chin♪
♪微笑着说道♪
♪and grin, and say♪
♪明天 太阳会升起♪
♪The sun’ll come out tomorrow♪
♪所以 无论如何♪
♪So you gotta hang on till tomorrow♪
♪你要坚持到明天♪
♪Come what may♪
♪明天 明天♪
♪Tomorrow, Tomorrow♪
♪我爱你♪
♪I love ya♪
♪明天 永远只和我们相隔一天♪
♪Tomorrow you’re always a day away♪
太棒了
Wonderful!
谢谢
Thank you.
♪小提琴发出悦耳的声音♪
♪The violins sing with joyful ring♪
♪小提琴发出悦耳的声音♪
♪The violins sing with joyful ring♪
♪单簧管 单簧管♪
♪The clarinet, the clarinet♪
♪奏出美妙的乐章♪
♪goes doo-wah doo-wah doo-wah doo-wah det♪
♪单簧管 单簧管♪
♪The clarinet, the clarinet♪
♪奏出美妙的乐章♪
♪goes doo-wah doo-wah doo-wah doo-wah det♪
♪圆号♥ 圆号♥♪
♪The horn, the horn♪
♪圆号♥的声音很低沉♪
♪The horn, it sounds so forlorn♪
♪圆号♥的声音很低沉♪
♪The horn, it sounds so forlorn♪
我能跟上
I got it.
♪小提琴发出悦耳的声音♪
♪The violins sing with joyful ring♪
♪小提琴发出悦耳的声音♪
♪The violins sing with joyful ring♪
福克斯书城热烈欢迎
米兰达·玛格丽丝
最受欢迎的童书作家
一月十日开始签名售书
♪记忆♪
♪Remember♪
♪是一个很久以前的地方♪
♪is a place from long ago♪
你好 凯瑟琳
Hi, Kathleen.
♪记忆♪
♪Remember♪
♪充满了你所知的一切♪
♪filled with everything you know♪
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
♪当你感到失落的时候♪
♪when you’re sad and feeling down♪
圣诞节快到了 人们都在砍树
It’s coming on Christmas. They’re cutting down trees.
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
你知道乔妮·米切尔的那首歌♥吗
Do you know that Joni Mitchell song?
♪转过身♪
♪turn around♪
真希望有一条河能带我离开
I wish I had a river I could skate away on
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
真是一首悲伤的歌♥
Such a sad song.
而且和圣诞节并没有什么关系
And not really about Christmas at all.
♪人生只是一场回忆♪
♪life is just a memory♪
但我今晚在装饰圣诞树的时候
But I was thinking about it tonight
却想到了这首歌♥
as I was decorating my Christmas tree.
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
一边打开各种新奇的塑料装饰品
Unwrapping funky ornaments made of Popsicle sticks…
♪闭上双眼 你将会看到♪
♪close your eyes and you can see♪
一边如此想念我的妈妈 几乎让我无法呼吸
and missing my mother so much I almost couldn’t breathe.
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
我总会在圣诞节时想念我妈妈
I always miss my mother at Christmas.
但不知为什么 今年却分外想念
But somehow it is worse this year
♪想想人生的所有可能性♪
♪think of all that life can be♪
因为我需要她的建议
since I need some advice from her.
我需要她帮我做一杯可可 然后告诉我
I need her to make me some cocoa and tell me that
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
生活中的所有困难都会迎刃而解
everything that’s going badly in my life will sort itself out.
你需要什么建议 我能帮上忙吗
What kind of advice do you need? Can I help?
你能帮上忙吗
Can you help?
我希望你能帮上忙
I wish you could help.
我希望…
I wish….
我的直觉告诉我 你现在会在线
I had a gut feeling you’d be online now.
你好
Hi.
我可以给你些建议 我很擅长给他人建议
I can give you advice. I’m great at advice.
如果你能帮上忙就好了
If only you could help.
和爱情有关吗
Is it about love?
千万别有
Please say no.
没有 真可爱
No. How cute is that?
我的生意遇到了困难
My business is in trouble.
好吧
Well….
我是个很成功的商人
I’m a brilliant businessman.
这是我最擅长的
It’s what I do best.
你做什么生意
What’s your business?
不行
No.
不能说细节 还记得吗
No specifics. Remember?
好吧
Okay.
没有细节 真的很难帮上忙 我只能说
Well, minus specifics, it’s hard to help except to say…
去床垫
Go to the mattresses.
“只能说去床垫…”
“Except to say go to the matt–”
什么
What?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是《教父》的台词 意思是你必须去战斗
It’s from The Godfather. It means you have to go to war.
男人怎么都这么喜欢《教父》
What is it with men and The Godfather?
拜托
Hello?
你还拜托
Oh, come on. Hello?
好吧
Well….
好吧 我能怎么说
Well, what can I….
此句在模仿《教父》中的维托·柯里昂
迈克尔 拜托
Michael, come on.
《教父》就是《易经》
The Godfather is the I Ching.
《教父》是所有智慧的结晶
The Godfather is the sum of all wisdom.
《教父》是一切问题的答案
The Godfather is the answer to any question.
夏日假期需要带些什么
What should I pack for my summer vacation?
“不要带枪 带上奶油卷饼”
“Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.”
今天是周几
What day of the week is it?
“周一 周二 周四 周三”
“Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday.”
你问题的答案就是”去床垫”
The answer to your question is: “Go to the mattresses.”
“去床垫”
“Go to the mattresses.”
你正身处一场战争 这无关个人 只关生意
You’re at war. It’s not personal, it’s business.
这无关个人 只关生意
It’s not personal. It’s business.
“这只关生意”
“It’s business.”
每当你觉得自己快要失去勇气时
Recite that to yourself every time
就在心中默念这句话
you feel you’re losing your nerve.
我知道你担心自己不够勇敢
I know you worry about being brave.
别这样
Don’t.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
斗争
Fight!
斗争
Fight.
斗争到底
Fight to the death!
斗争到底
Fight to the death.
这无关个人 只关生意 斗争到底
It’s not personal. It’s business. Just fight!
斗争 斗争 斗争
Fight, fight, fight!
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking.
-弗兰克 -怎么了
– Frank. – What?
我决定去床垫
I’ve decided to go the mattresses.
你觉得如果让你给书店写一篇文章
Do you think it would be a conflict of interest
会不会有利益冲突
if you wrote about the store?
-没错 -是吗
– Yes. – Yes?
不
No.
所以你会写吗
So you’ll do it?
没错
Yes. Yes.
你知道去床垫是什么意思吗
Do you know what it is to go to the mattresses?
这是《教父》的台词
From The Godfather.
早上好 这里是街角书店
Good morning, Shop Around the Corner.
我是乔治 有什么可以帮到您的
George speaking, may I help you?
凯瑟琳 二台的转播车到了
Kathleen, the Channel 2 truck just pulled up.
马上来
In a second.
大家都读了那篇文章
Everyone’s read the article.
“你不必再去特意寻找
“So you do not have to look to any of the usual places…
善恶针锋相对的地方
where good and evil face off…
也就是希罗多德口中的’极乐圣地’
the places Herodotus called ‘the happy land of absolutes.’
而西区就有一个完美的实例
We have the perfect example here on the West Side…
冷酷无情的巨富企业 福克斯书城
where the cold cash cow, Fox Books…
威胁着一家神圣的殿堂
threatens survival of a temple…