有时我会思考自己的人生
Sometimes I wonder about my life.
我的生活很平凡
I lead a small life.
珍贵 但平凡
Well, valuable, but small.
有时我会想
And sometimes I wonder…
我是因为喜欢才这么做
do I do it because I like it…
还是因为我没有足够的勇气改变
or because I haven’t been brave?
我的所见所闻让我想起了一本书里的内容
So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book…
难道不应该是由读书引发对现实的思考吗
when shouldn’t it be the other way around?
我不想知道答案 我只想
I don’t really want an answer. I just want…
把这个深奥的问题送入虚空
to send this cosmic question out into the void.
所以
So…
晚安 亲爱的虚空
Good night, dear void.
-你好啊 乔 -你好 乔
– Hey, Joe! – Hello, Joe.
我认识你们俩
I know you!
我认识你们 你好 安娜贝尔 小姑娘
I know you. Hello, Annabel, little girl.
-你好 -你好吗
– Hi. – How are you?
还有你
And you!
-马修 你好吗 -我很好
– Matthew, how are you? – Good.
那就好
Good.
准备和新泽西打招呼了吗
Ready to say hello to New Jersey?
你好 新泽西
Hello, New Jersey!
怎么没和我打招呼
Don’t I get a hello?
你好 吉莉安
Hello, Gillian.
吻我一下 我马上就要成为你的恶毒继母了
Kiss me. I’m gonna be your wicked stepmother.
好了吧
There you go.
你好 这位是
Hello. And who is this?
保姆莫琳
Nanny Maureen.
我带她来了 免得你照顾不过来孩子
I brought her in case you couldn’t handle the kids.
莫琳要离婚了
Maureen’s getting a divorce.
我很遗憾
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
是我的错 永远不要嫁给会说谎的男人
It’s my own fault. Never marry a man who lies.
很明智 安娜贝尔 记好了
That is so wise. Yes. Annabel, remember that.
她教了马修怎么拼自己的姓
She taught Matt to spell his name.
真的吗
Really?
-我听听 -福 克 斯
– Let’s hear it. – F-O-X.
真棒
Excellent!
真棒 我没问题 你今天可以休息
Excellent. You know, I’ve got this covered. You can have the day off.
你肯定有什么活动要赶着去参加吧
And I’m sure you must be late for something.
去亨利街做社区志愿者
Volunteering at the Henry Street settlement,
还是为波斯尼亚难民包扎伤口
or rolling bandages for Bosnian refugees.
没错 我要去取卵
I am. I’m having my eggs harvested.
放心去取吧
And getting those eggs harvested.
别担心 晚点见
Don’t worry about a thing! See you later.
-再见 莫琳 再见 吉莉安 -再见
– Bye, Maureen! Bye, Gillian! – Bye!
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
好了 你们准备好乘船出行了吗
All right, you guys, are you ready to go out on the boat?
-没有 -没有
– No! – No!
你们俩怎么回事啊
What happened to you? What happened?
♪他一整天都在树上摇滚着♪
♪He rocks in the treetops all day long♪
♪活蹦乱跳地唱着属于自己的歌♥♪
♪Hoppin’ and a-boppin’ and singing his song♪
来吧 再来一次
Come on, one more time.
♪杰伯德街的小鸟们♪
♪All the little birds on J-Bird Street♪
给 你扔这个
Here, you can do that one.
♪都喜欢听知更鸟的歌♥唱♪
♪Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet♪
♪摇滚的知更鸟♪
♪Rockin’ rokin♪
我们赢了什么
What do we win?
♪摇滚的知更鸟♪
♪Rockin’ robin♪
♪继续摇滚吧 知更鸟♪
♪Go rockin’ robin♪
♪因为我们就是要让今夜摇滚起来♪
♪’Cause we’re really gonna rock tonight♪
♪每一只燕子和山雀♪
♪Every little swallow, every chickadee♪
♪每一只站在高高橡树上的小鸟♪
♪Every little bird in the tall oak tree♪
看 看 看
Look, look, look!
♪智慧的老猫头鹰 大大的黑乌鸦♪
♪The wise old owl, the big black crow♪
♪扇动着翅膀 唱着去吧小鸟♪
♪Flappin’their wings singing go bird go♪
♪摇滚的知更鸟♪
♪Rockin’ robin♪
♪摇滚的知更鸟♪
♪Rockin’ robin♪
♪继续摇滚吧 知更鸟♪
♪Go rockin’ robin♪
♪因为我们就是要让今夜摇滚起来♪
♪’Cause we’re really gonna rock tonight♪
♪继续摇滚吧 我们就是要让今夜摇滚起来♪
♪Go rockin’ robin cause we’re really gonna rock tonight♪
金鱼怎么样了
How are the fish doing?
金鱼挺好的 我觉得它们很开心
The fish are doing very well. I think they’re very happy.
-是吗 -没错
– Are they? – Yes.
你们想去看电影吗 看电影怎么样
You guys want to go to a movie? How about a movie?
不了 影院上映的电影都不怎么样
No, there’s nothing good playing.
看 是故事书女士
Look! A storybook lady.
我们来得刚好吗 好的 走吧
Are we at the right time? Yeah, let’s go.
故事书女士
“那次是我自己一个人
“That it was I and I alone…
想到了这个大胆的老鼠阴谋
who had the idea for the great and daring mouse plot.
我们都有属于自己的高光时刻
We all have our moments of brilliance and glory…
这一刻属于我
and this was mine.
我说道 ‘不如我们
‘Why don’t we,’ I said…
把一只老鼠塞到帕拉切特太太的糖果罐里吧
slip it into one of Mrs. Pratchett’s jars of sweets?
然后
And then…
当她把自己的脏手伸进罐子 准备抓一把糖时
when she puts her dirty hand in to grab a handful…
她就会抓到一只发臭的死老鼠’
she will grab a stinky dead mouse instead.’
其他四人吃惊地看着我
The other four stared at me in wonder.
然后 随着他们开始慢慢领会这个天才般的阴谋
Then, as the sheer genius of the plot began to sink in…
笑容浮现在了他们的嘴角
they all started grinning.
他们拍着我的背
They slapped me on the back,
为我欢呼 甚至在教室里起舞
cheered me and danced around the classroom.
‘今天就干’ 他们大声说道
‘We will do it today!’ they cried.
‘我们就在回家路上动手 这是你的主意’
‘We’ll do it on the way home. You had the idea,’
他们对我说
they said to me.
‘你可以亲手去放那只老鼠'”
‘So you can be the one who puts the mouse in the jar.'”
-这只金鱼是谁的 -是我的
– Who belongs to this fish? – That’s mine.
你能过来帮我看一下这些旧书吗
Could you give me a hand with these used books?
这是她最好的朋友塔西 可她的真名叫阿纳斯塔西娅
And this is her best friend Tacy, whose real name is Anastasia.
下一本书中 贝特茜与塔西和蒂布成为了好朋友
And the next book, Betsy and Tacy become friends with Tib…
很遗憾地告诉你 蒂布的真名叫西尔玛
whose real name, I am sorry to tell you, is Thelma.
这些插画是手绘的
The illustrations are hand-tipped.
所以才这么贵吗
And that’s why it costs so much?
所以才这么有价值
That’s why it’s worth so much.
我全都想要
I want all of them.
-我考虑一下吧 -一下子买♥♥这么多
– I’ll think about it. – That’s a lot for your dad
对你♥爸♥爸来说可不便宜
to buy at one time.
我想要什么书我爸爸都给我买♥♥
My dad gets me all the books I want.
那他真好
That’s very nice of him.
他不是我爸爸 他是我侄子
That’s not my dad. That’s my nephew.
我觉得他不太可能是你侄子
You know, I don’t really think that he could be your nephew.
不不 这是真的
No, no, no. It’s true.
安娜贝尔是我的姑姑
Annabel is my aunt.
对吗 安娜贝尔姑姑
Isn’t that right, Aunt Annabel?
-没错 马修是他的… -等等 让我猜猜
– Uh-huh. And Matt is his– – Wait, wait wait. Let me guess.
你是他伯伯吗
Are you his uncle?

No.
他的爷爷吗
His grandfather?
他的曾祖父吗
His great-grandfather?
我是他弟弟
I’m his brother!
马修是我父亲的儿子 安娜贝尔是我爷爷的女儿
Matt is my father’s son. Annabel is my grandfather’s daughter.
我们是
We are…
一个美国家庭
an American family.
给 小姑娘
Here you go, young lady.
-这是什么 -这是手帕
– What’s that? – That’s a handkerchief.
天哪 现在的孩子连手帕都不认识了吗
Oh my, do children not even know what handkerchiefs are?
手帕就是用完不会扔掉的餐巾纸 你看
A handkerchief is a Kleenex that you don’t throw away. See?
这是我妈妈为我织的
My mother embroidered this for me.
上面是我的姓名缩写和雏菊
My initials and a daisy,
因为雏菊是我最喜欢的花
because daisies are my favorite flower.
请问你是…
May I ask who you are?
我叫凯瑟琳·凯莉 这是我的店 你是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!