-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说你病了
I heard you were sick.
我很担心你
And I was worried.
我想确保…
And I wanted to make sure….
确保什么
What?
-你家里有客人吗 -没有
– Is there somebody here? – No.
我在看家庭购物频道
It’s the Home Shopping Network.
你要买♥♥那些陶瓷小娃娃吗
You buy any of those little porcelain dolls?
我在考虑呢
I was thinking about it.
-是你让我没生意做了 -是的 没错
– You put me out of business. – Yes, I did.
-你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 -不是
– Did you come to gloat? – No.
-还是来给我一份工作 -我绝不会…
– To offer me a job? – I would never–
因为我已经有了计划 也得到了很多工作机会
Cause I have plans, I have plenty of offers.
对了 有一个工作机会就是你的…
You know, I got offered a job by–
-我的前… -对 就是你的…
– By my former…. – Yeah, actually by…
她成为你的前女友了吗
Oh, your former?
我们分手了
We broke up.
那真可惜 你们可是天生一对呢
That’s too bad. You were so perfect for each other.
我不是故意要这么说的
I don’t mean to say things like that.
不管你对我做了什么…
No matter what you’ve done to me…
我都不该说这些话
there’s no excuse for my saying anything that.
但每次我一看见你
But every time I see you–
这些话就自动从你嘴里跑出来了
Things like that just fly out of your mouth.
没错
Yes.
我给你带了花
I brought you flowers.
谢谢
Thank you.
不如我把这些花插到水里好了
Why don’t I just put these in some water?
你病了 应该坐下休息
You’re sick. You should sit down.
好吧
Okay.
我需要一个花瓶 花瓶
Okay, I need a vase. Vase.
-花瓶 -在冰箱上面
– Vase. – Above the refrigerator.
找到了 就在那
There it is. Obviously.
顺便一提 乔治向你问好
George says hello, by the way.
就是他告诉我你生病了
He’s the one who told me you were sick.
乔治最近怎么样
How is George?
他很好
Great, really great.
他在对书城进行大整改
He’s revolutionizing the place.
要想在他的部门工作
You can’t work in his department…
你得有儿童文学的博士学位
unless you have a Ph.D. in Children’s Literature.
我喜欢雏菊
I love daisies.
-你和我说过 -它们真的很友善
– You told me. – They’re so friendly.
你难道不觉得它们是最友善的花吗
Don’t you think that daisies are the friendliest flower?
没错
I do.
你们什么时候分的手
When did you break up?
几星期前吧
Couple of weeks ago.
大家都在分手 你 我
Everyone is breaking up. You. Me.
我还认识一个人 他在电梯里和女友分了手
This other person I know broke up with someone in an elevator.
好像是出电梯之后再分的…
Or just, it’s after it, or just outside it or….
电梯卡住了
It got stuck.
我在咖啡馆见到你的时候 其实我是在等他
When I saw you at the coffee place, I was waiting for him.
我当时…
And I was….
很有魅力
Charming.
我才没有魅力
I was not charming.
你当时看起来很有魅力 要喝茶吗
You looked charming. Tea?
要 我当时…
Yes. I was….
心情沮丧 而且很讨厌
I was upset and horrible.
-要加蜂蜜吗 -要
– Honey? – Yes.
我才是讨厌的那个人
I was the horrible one.
这话倒没错
Well, that’s true.
但我也没理由那样对你
But I have no excuse.
我懂你的意思了
I see what you’re saying.
真有意思
That’s interesting.
因为我本来就是个讨厌的人
Whereas I am a horrible person…
所以我别无选择 只能一直遭人讨厌
therefore I have no choice but to be horrible.
你就是这个意思
That’s what you’re saying.
但是没关系 没事
But that’s all right, that’s all right.
毕竟是我让你没生意做了 所以…
I put you out of business so…
你有权恨我
you’re entitled to hate me.
我并不恨你
I don’t hate you.
但你永远不会原谅我
But you’ll never forgive me.
-就像伊丽莎白一样 -你说谁
– Just like Elizabeth. – Who?
《傲慢与偏见》里的伊丽莎白·本内特
Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.
她太傲慢了
She was too proud.
我还以为你讨厌《傲慢与偏见》
I thought you hated Pride and Prejudice.
还是她太有偏见
Or was she too prejudiced…
而达西先生才是那个傲慢的人
and Mr. Darcy is too proud?
我记不清了
I can’t remember.
我和你之间的事无关个人
It wasn’t personal.
你这话什么意思 我真是受够了这话
What is that supposed to mean? I’m so sick of that.
你这话的意思就是 这对你来说无关个人
All that means is that it wasn’t personal to you.
但对我来说就是
But it was personal to me.
对很多人来说都是
It’s personal to a lot of people.
有关个人又有什么问题
What is so wrong with being personal anyway?
没什么问题
Nothing.
任何事情都是从个人角度开始的
I mean, whatever else anything is, it ought to begin by being personal.
我的头开始晕了
My head is starting to get fuzzy.
你到这干什么来着 我忘了
Why did you stop by again? I forget.
我想跟你做朋友
I wanted to be your friend.
我知道这不可能
I knew it wasn’t possible.
我还能说什么呢 有时候人就是想追求不可能
What can I say? Sometimes a guy just wants the impossible.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
什么问题
What?
咖啡馆那个人怎么了
What happened with that guy at the café?
没怎么
Nothing.
但你很迷恋他
But you’re crazy about him?
是的
Yes, I am.
那你为什么不和他一起私奔
Why don’t you run off with him?
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
我还不认识他
I don’t actually know him.
真的吗
Really?
我和他是通过…
I only know him through the….
你不会相信的
You are not gonna believe this.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
通过网络认识的
Through the Internet?
没错
Yes.
“你有新邮件”
“You’ve got mail.”
没错
Yes.
这五个字非常有力
Those are very powerful words.
没错
Yes.
我真为他高兴
Well, I’m happy for him.
不过
Although….
我能提个小建议吗
Could I just make a little suggestion?
什么建议
What?
我觉得
I think…
你应该和他见面
you should meet him.
不 等等 我收回那句话
No, wait, I take that back.
你为什么会想见一个让你迷恋的人呢
Why would you wanna meet somebody you’re crazy about?
我不觉得我应该听你这种人的意见…
I hardly think I need to take advice from a person who–
现在我能看出来 我把你最坏的一面都带出来了
Now I can see that I bring out the worst in you.
让我来帮你一把 不要说出那些
Let me just help you to not say something…
会让你在将来感到无比纠结和懊悔的话
you are just gonna torture yourself about for years to come.
希望你早日康复
I hope you feel better soon.
错过春天的纽约实在可惜
It’d be a shame to miss New York in the spring.
谢谢你送的雏菊
Thank you for the daisies.
你保重
Well, you take care.
我会的
I will.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
♪我挥手作别所有伤痛♪
♪I say goodbye to all my sorrows♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!