你原谅我
You forgive me?
麻烦让让 抱歉 抱歉 麻烦让一下
Excuse me, I’m sorry. Sorry. Excuse me.
听着 这周事情很多 你要关掉书店
Look, this has been a big week. You’re closing the store.
不 和那个没关系 弗兰克 真的没关系
No, it’s not that. Frank. Really, it’s not.
我知道 我知道 刚刚是我不好
I know, I know. That was terrible of me.
怎么了 你怎么不好了
What, what was terrible?
我不该对你发脾气 明明我才是那个…
Jumping all over you when I’m the one….
天哪 我都不知道该怎么开口
God, I don’t even know how to say this.
什么事
What is it?
怎么了
What?
你是个好人 凯瑟琳
You’re a wonderful person, Kathleen.
你也是
So are you.
你愿意和我在一起 我很荣幸
And I’m so honored that you would want to be with me.
因为你不会和配不上你的人在一起
Because you would never be with anyone who wasn’t truly worthy.
-我觉得你也是 -不 天哪 别
– I feel exactly the same way with you. – No, God, don’t–
-别这么说 -怎么了
– Don’t say that. – What?
这样只会让我更难开口
That makes it worse.
怎么了
What?
你不爱我 是吗
You don’t love me.
我也是
Me either.
你不爱我吗
You don’t love me?
不爱
No.
但我们真的很适合彼此
But we’re so right for each other.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
怎么 你爱上别人了吗
Well, is there someone else?
电视节目上的那个女主持人 席迪妮·安
That woman on television, Sidney Ann.
我们之间还没有发生什么 不过
I mean, nothing has happened or anything, but….
弗兰克 她是共和党人吗
Frank, is she a Republican?
我实在是情难自禁
I can’t help myself.
你呢 你有意中人吗
What about you? Is there someone else?
没有
No.
没有 但是…
No, but….
但是有一个梦中人
But there is the dream of someone else.
即将闭店 全场六折
亲爱的 拿一本《吹小号♥的天鹅》
Honey, grab a copy of The Trumpet of the Swan.
真是太可惜了
This is a tragedy.
-这些椅子卖♥♥吗 -能搬走的都卖♥♥
– These chairs for sale? – Anything not nailed down.
十美元拿走吧
Ten dollars, it’s yours.
你现在打算怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
我不知道 我可能会休息一段时间吧
I don’t know. I think I’ll take some time.
我也挺想休息一下的
You know, I’m almost looking forward to it.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck to you.
我小时候每周六都来
I came here every Saturday when I was a little girl.
我还记得你妈妈给了我《绿山墙的安妮》
And I remember when your mother gave me Anne of Green Gables.
“读的时候记得备好纸巾” 她说
“Read it with a box of Kleenex” She said,
她是这么跟我说的
that’s what she told me.
能来个人帮帮我吗
Could someone help me?
她现在就在天上看着你
She’s looking down on you right now.
我相信她肯定在看着我
I’m sure she is.
♪如梦似幻♪
♪Dream♪
我们干嘛不炸了福克斯书城
Why don’t we bomb Fox Books?
♪爱情如梦似幻♪
♪Love is only in a dream♪
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
♪记住♪
♪Remember♪
♪生活从不如表面般美好♪
♪Life is never as it seems♪
♪如梦似幻♪
♪Dream♪
福克斯父子书城
♪很久以前♪
♪Long ago♪
♪远在天边♪
♪Far away♪
♪生活曾明晰♪
♪Life was clear♪
♪闭上你的眼睛♪
♪Close your eyes♪
你们有讲鞋子的书吗
Do you have the “shoe” books?
讲鞋子的书
The shoe books?
作者是谁
Who’s the author?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我朋友跟我说 我女儿必须得读读那些讲鞋的书
My friend told me my daughter has to read the shoe books,
所以 我就来了
so here I am.
诺尔·史崔菲尔德
Noel Streatfeild.
诺尔·史崔菲尔德写了《芭蕾舞鞋》《溜冰鞋》
Noel Streatfeild wrote Ballet Shoes and Skating Shoes…
和《剧院的鞋》
and Theatre Shoes…
还有《舞鞋》
and Dancing Shoes and….
我建议先从《芭蕾舞鞋》开始看 我最喜欢那本
I’d start with Ballet Shoes first. It’s my favorite.
虽然《溜冰鞋》写得也很不错
Although Skating Shoes is completely wonderful.
但已经绝版了
But it’s out of print.
史崔菲尔德 怎么拼
Streatfeild. How do you spell that?
史 崔 菲 尔 德
S-t-r-e-a-t-f-e-i-l-d.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯瑟琳·凯莉 到处都在提她的名字 乔
Kathleen Kelly. I swear it was like her name was in the air. Joe.
就这样吗
Just like that?
大家今天都在谈论她
Everyone was talking about her today.
凯瑟琳·凯莉和她的”境况”
Kathleen Kelly and her “situation.”
我在想 她会成为一位出色的童书编辑
And I was thinking that she’d make a great children’s book editor.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think that?
她无所不知
Well, she knows everything.
她的品味无可挑剔 并且因此声名远扬
She has flawless taste. She’s famous for it.
将来肯定会有售书员以她的大名为担♥保♥
There’ll be salesmen swear by her.
凡是她喜欢的书都能经久不断地畅销
If she likes the book, it sells. Period.
所以 你打算给她一份工作吗
So, you’re going to offer her what, you’re going to offer her a job?
不然她还能做什么
Well, what else has she got to do?
-现在她穷困潦倒 -都是因为你
– Now that she’s destitute. – Thanks to you.
-我觉得她不适合为你工作 -为什么
– I don’t see her working for you. – Why not?
因为她缺乏决断力
Cause she lacks the killer instinct.
她从不辞退人 看看她那家小书店
She’s never fired anybody. Look at that little shop of her.
那些员工都在那里待了很久了
Those people have been there forever.
直到最近 他们集体失业了
Till recently, when they all lost their jobs.
还不都是因为你
Thanks to you.
别关电梯
Hold the elevator!
你好小姐 福克斯先生
Missy. Mr. Fox.
你好 查理
Hello, Charlie.
你知道吗 我就喜欢你这个样子
You know, I love how you’ve totally forgotten
你完全忘记了 她现在沦落至此也是拜你所赐
that you had any role in her current situation.
你真迟钝
It’s so obtuse.
你真麻木不仁
It’s so insensitive.
让我想起了一个人
Reminds me of someone.
你让我想起了谁呢
Who does it remind me of?
是我自己
Me.
怎么回事
What is going on?
可能是卡住了
Could be stuck.
查理 你在干什么
Charlie, what are you doing?
我希望电梯不会直接掉到地下室
I hope this thing doesn’t plummet to the basement.
-会发生这种情况吗 -不会的
– Can it do that? – No.
它不会直接掉到地下室的
It cannot plummet to the basement.
你好 我是乔·福克斯 你是哪位 胡安吗
Hi, this is Joe Fox. Who’s this? Juan?
胡安 我们被困在电梯里了
Juan, we are stuck in the elevator
电梯卡在了六楼和七楼之间
between the sixth and seventh floor.
我们有四个人
There’s four of us.
没错 如果你不立刻赶过来
Yes, and if you don’t get your ass up here in two shakes…
并且把我们救出去
and get us the hell out of here!
你好 胡安 好的
Hi, Juan? Yeah.
听着
Listen.
给你们主管打电♥话♥ 然后打911
Call the super and then 9-1-1.
打911
9-1-1.
消防局的号♥码 没错
The fire department, that’s right.
好的 十分感谢
Yeah. Thank you very much.
-大家应该跳起来 -你说什么
– Everyone should jump in the air. – What?
我们跳起来
We jump.
电梯就会以为里面没人 它就会自动开门了
The elevator thinks no one is here and it opens.
一 二 三 跳
One, two, three. Jump!
如果我能出去
If I ever get out of here…
我就重新开始和我妈妈说话
I’m going to start speaking to my mama.
好想知道她现在正在干什么
Wonder what she’s doing right this very minute?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!