杰米已经忍♥受了40年之久
Jamie’s endured 40 long years
没学到如何为人父母 也不知如何领导
learning how not to father, how not to lead.
都是惨痛的教训 不过他吸取教训了
Hard lessons both, but he learned them.
他看起来确实不一样了
He does seems different.
更像我想让他成为的人了
More like the man I wanted him to be.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
听着 我已经在这里了
Look, I’m here.
我只是…
I just…
需要过段时间才能再次相信他
I’m gonna need some time before I trust him again.
你相信他会成为一个好政♥治♥家吗?
Do you trust him to be a good politician?
我从未怀疑过他是个政♥治♥家
I never doubted him as a politician.
州长怎么样?
How ’bout a governor?
离选举还有一段时间 但是…
The election’s a ways off, but…
这些事情需要计划 不是吗? 我的意思是…
these things need planning, don’t they? I mean…
除地方检察官和牧牛人之外
Relationships beyond district attorneys and cattlemen.
你们还想更进一层吗?
What kind of relationship do you have?
不管怎样 这是我的请求
Anyway, that’s the favor.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
他看起来确实像个州长
Well, he looks like a governor.
是啊
Yes, he does.
你好 你来见谁?
Hello. Who are you here to see?
不是来见谁的 来这看东西的
Not here to see a who. Here to see a thing.
什么东西?
What thing?
我的办公室
My office.
达顿小姐
Miss Dutton.
答对了
Winner winner turkey dinner.
这边请
Right this way.
在这走廊角落的办公室
It’s the corner office right down here.
这是达顿小姐
This is Miss Dutton.
很高兴终于…
It’s a pleasure to finally…
这一切都得清理掉了
All this shit has to go.
女士?
Ma’am?
我感觉这就像我妇科医生的办公室
I feel like I’m in my fucking gynecologist’s office.
我会让设计团队
I’ll get the design team to
不用 我自己来就好
Nope. I’ll do it myself.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
卡尔
Cal.
你从哪里来 卡尔?
Where you from, Cal?
让我猜一下 门洛帕克
Let me guess Menlo Park.
帕洛阿尔托 就在它旁边 你怎么猜到的?
Palo Alto, right next to it. How’d you guess that?
我只是推测了一下 伙计
I just read the tea leaves, buddy.
呃 这里不允许吸烟 呃…
Ooh, um, there’s no smoking in the, uh…
应该也没事
It’s probably fine.
你和接待员上♥床♥多久了?
How long you been boinking the receptionist?
女士?
Ma’am?
你知道结局会怎样 对吧?
You know how that’s gonna end, dontcha?
这么说吧 我需要我的助手
So,here’s the things I need my assistants
尽量不要那么娘娘腔 好吗?
to put all their efforts into not being pussies, okay?
我不想要他们那么懦弱
I do not need them chasing it.
你想让我跟她分手?
You want me break up with her?
我要你再找份工作
I want you to find another job.
反正我都没了三个助理了
I’m 0 for three with assistants anyway.
原来为我工作还是挺危险的
Turns out working for me is pretty fucking dangerous.
我 我…
I’m I’m…
我不太明白你想我♥干♥什么
I’m not really sure what you’re asking.
我没想你干什么 卡尔
I’m not asking you anything, Cal.
我要炒了你 滚出我的办公室
I’m firing you. Get the fuck out of my office.
我自己来就行
I’ll get my own coffee.
嘿 卡尔?
Hey, Cal?
是的 把门带上
Yeah. Shut my fucking door.
好的
Yep.
好了
All right.
别太难过了 卡尔
Not looking too fired, Cal.
第一阶段 白色♥区♥域
Phase one is white,
第二阶段 绿色♥区♥域
phase two, green,
第三阶段 蓝色♥区♥域
phase three, blue,
第四阶段 黄色♥区♥域
phase four, yellow.
你会注意到在第一阶段
Now, you’ll notice in phase one,
我们会为接下来的各个阶段打好基础
we lay infrastructure for all following phases.
所以你是要在第一阶段给所有区域
So, you’re laying in roadways, electric, sewage
铺设道路 拉电网和建污水处理厂吗
for all phases in phase one?
长远来看 这样更划算
In the long term it’s much more cost effective.
基础设施分阶段铺设的话 成本会是原本的三倍
Laying infrastructure in phases triples the cost.
凯尔 这是对我们还没有得到的
Kyle, this makes assumptions about land ownership
土地所有权的假设
that we can’t make.
还没到时候 这只是一个设计会议而已
Uh, not the time or the place. This is a design meeting.
我能看看这上面的所有权证明吗?
Can I see an ownership plat over this?
这与现在毫不相干
It’s not relevant at this time.
我的意思是 如果你要在没有所有权的地上
Well, if you’re building roads and sewers on land
修建道路和下水道 还是很有关系的吧
that you don’t own, I’d say it’s pretty fucking relevant.
我想我们很快就能知道你到底效忠于谁了 贝丝
Well, I guess we’re going to find out who you’re loyal to, Beth.
没人跟我提过
No one mentioned this to me.
贝丝 有两个航站楼
Beth, there are two terminals.
也就是有52个出口 你看过机场的设计的
That’s fifty two gates. You saw the airport design.
是的
Yes.
你觉得那些出口是留来干什么的?
So who did you think those gates were for?
嗯?
Hmm?
你自己也说过 你会把它变成公园城市
You said it yourself, you’d turn it into Park City.
这就是公园城市
Well, this is Park City.
赶一下
Bring to push. Push.
引导好
Steer. Steer, steer!
给他们展示一下 好吗 斯镐特
Show them how it’s done, would you, Scout?
两只来了 都是小母牛
Two of them coming, both heifers.
小母牛 小母牛 小母牛!
Heifer, heifer, heifer!
来找妈妈吧
Watch Mama here.
继续 继续
Let’s do it. Keep going.
老大来引导 注意一下
Boss man’s got steer. Watch your coke.
我们把那三只也赶进去 好吗?
Let’s snake those three there, huh?
我数了有81只
I count 81.
我数的也是 先生
That’s what I got, too, sir.
我数了有81只
My count’s 81.
是的 那就是81只了
Yep, 81 it is.
带他们去拍卖♥♥会 瑞普 好的
Get ’em to the sale, Rip. All right.
我去看看剩下的小母牛
I’ll start looking through the rest of these heifers.
谢谢你 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
男孩们 还好吗?
How are the boys?
应该是疼得要命了
They’re sore as shit.
我给他们几天时间睡觉好了
I’m gonna give them a few days to sleep it off.
看来他睡够了
Man. Guess he’s done sleeping.

Mm hmm.
你们需要我做什么?
Where y’all need me?
给小母牛分类吧
Start sorting heifers.
我能跟你谈谈吗 先生?
Could I have a word, sir?
她在跟我说话吗?
She talking to me?
我想她说的是 她想和你谈谈
I believe she said she wants a word.
她嘴里说的话 我一个字都听不懂
I can’t understand a damn word coming out of her mouth.
怎么了?
Yeah?
先生…
Sir…
不管沃克和劳埃德之间有什么
Whatever’s between Walker and Lloyd, it’s got
跟我没关系
nothin’ to do with me.
和拉勒米也没有关系
Nothin’ to do with Laramie either.
那只是他们的借口
That was just their excuse.
每天早上我都是第一个起床 最后一个下班
I was the first one up every mornin’ and the last to be done.
问他
Ask him.
问问他有没有人比我更勤劳
Ask him if anyone works harder’n me.
她没撒谎 先生
She ain’t lying, sir.
所以打斗与你无关?
So fight wasn’t over you, huh?
是的 先生
No, sir.
你只是尽了你的职责
You just did your job.
每天如此
Ever’ day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!