Make haste and get my daughter’s things together.
别逼我强迫你
And don’t oblige me to compel you.
为什么不让凯瑟琳住在这儿
Why not let Catherine continue here?
让林顿少爷跟她一起住
And send Master Linton to her.
我在为画眉山庄找新的房♥客
I’m seeking another tenant for the Grange.
再说我当然希望我的孩子在我身边
And I want my children about me, to be sure.
你们站在我的地盘上
You are on my property.
站一边去 不然我就找治安官了
Stand to one side, else I’ll have the constable on you!
这位是格林 我的律师
This is Green, my solicitor.
他会给你们一人一张解聘书
He will give each of you a notice to quit.
放在那吧
Put it down there.
房♥里真冷
It is cold up here.
或许你应该下楼
Perhaps you should come
在火炉旁坐一会儿
down and sit by the fire for a few moments,
反正林顿也在安睡
just while Linton sleeps.
我要陪着他
I will stay up here.
我给你带来一本书
I brought you a book.
奈莉说你会喜欢
Nelly said you might like it.
我想你需要点东西来转移注意力
Thought you might be in need of distraction.
凯瑟琳 来火炉旁边坐 亲爱的
Catherine, come and sit by the fire, my love.
林顿正好睡着了
Just while Linton sleeps.
我们会留心他的 对吧 哈里顿
We’ll listen out for him, won’t we, Hareton?
谢谢
Thank you.
田凫 漂亮的小鸟
Lapwing. Bonny bird,
它在荒野上飞过你的头顶
it wheels over your head on the moor
回到它的巢
and he’s trying to get to his nest.
或许 哪天我们可以出去走走 去找它的巢
Perhaps, one day we could take a walk and look for nests.
没问题
That one we could.
我去找了我的律师
I have been to my solicitor.
林顿把他的财产都给我了
Linton has bequeathed me all of his estate.
他死后 你将一无所有
When he dies, you will be destitute.
你用不着书
You’ll have no need for books!
如果我如你所说那样贫穷 我需要尽可能多的书
If I am as poor as you say, then I have every need of books
来帮助我脱离这悲惨的命运
to help me escape my miserable fate!
真是令人厌恶的暴君
What a hideous tyrant.
而你 在他欺凌我的时候 像头阉牛一样傻坐着
And you… sitting there like a dumb ox while he abuses me!
我能做什么呢
What was I supposed to have done?
“我能做什么”
“What was I supposed to have done?”
和那恶魔对抗啊
Stand up to the fiend!
我顶撞你父亲你会喜欢吗
How would you like it if I abused your father?
他不是你的父亲 亨德利是你的父亲
He’s not your father. Hindley was your father
希斯克里夫毁了他 使他英年早逝
and Heathcliff ruined him and drove him to an early grave.
希斯克里夫比我父亲更爱我
Heathcliff showed me more love than my father.
那样是为了迷惑你 让你放弃属于你的遗产
Yes. So that he could trick you out of your rightful inheritance.
别那样说希斯克里夫
Don’t speak of Heathcliff like that!
我宁愿让你伤害我 -好
I’d rather you would abuse me. – Very well.
我本以为你的愚蠢是因为你没有教养
I had thought your dumb state was down to your upbringing
但现在我明白了 你很享受此般愚蠢
but now I see it is the state you prefer,
就像是看门狗或是拉车马
much like a dog or a cart-horse!
如果需要证明的话
And if I ever needed proof,
你是因为懦弱而无法直面那个男人
it is your cowardice in not standing to that man!
你是骗子
You’re a damned liar!
我为什么要因为袒护你而惹他生气
Why have I made him angry, by taking your part then?
都已经上百次了
A hundred times?
我不会再和你有任何关系
I shall have nothing to do with you
跟你那肮脏的傲慢 以及恶毒的嘲讽划清界限
and your mucky pride and your damned mocking tricks!
我要是再瞧你一眼 身体和灵魂都该下地狱
I shall go to hell, body and soul, before I look sideways at you again!
是真的吗
Is that true,
哈里顿说他袒护我
what Hareton said about taking my part?
他为你挨打 这是真的
He has taken beatings for you. That is true.
那他为何如此固执地维护希斯克里夫
Why does he insist on defending Heathcliff?
因为他跟希斯克里夫之间的情感纽带
Because he is attached to him by ties
是常理无法扯断的
stronger than reason can break
你那般强硬地去扯断是很残忍♥的
and it is cruel of you to try and loosen them.
进来 凯希
Come in, Cathy.
凯希 求你进来
Cathy, do come, please.
进来
Please come in.
再来一次
Oh, do once more.
我的爱
Oh, my love.
我的挚爱
Oh, my heart’s darling,
我再问你一次
I ask you once more.
求你终结这一切
Please end it.
终结我的痛苦
End my agony!
让我进来 让我进来
Let me in! Let me in!
让我进来 -凯希
Let me in. – Cathy.
拥着我 我的爱人 拥着我
Hold me, my love! Hold me.
拥着我 我的爱人
Hold me, my love!
拥着我 拥着我
Hold me. Hold me.
凯希
Cathy!
凯希 进来 我的爱人
Cathy, do come, my love.
来到我身边 我的爱
Do come, my love.
来到我身边 -希斯克里夫先生
Do come. – Mr Heathcliff.
希斯克里夫先生
Mr Heathcliff.
你得来一下 -我的爱人 我…
You must come. – My love… I…
你得来一下
You must come.
希斯克里夫先生
Mr Heathcliff,
我丈夫 你儿子
my husband, your son,
他死了
he’s dead.
我儿子 -林顿
My son? – Linton.
林顿死了
Linton is dead.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿天国圣光普照
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
凯瑟琳 你心情如何
Now, Catherine, how do you feel?
你心情如何 凯瑟琳
How do you feel, Catherine?
他安全了 我自♥由♥了
He’s safe and I’m free.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
对你说的那些话 我很抱歉
And I am sorry for the things I said to you.
我不是真心的
I did not mean it.
我对每个人都那么刻薄 愤恨
I was miserable and bitter at everybody
我希望能得到你的原谅
and I would like you to forgive me.
凯瑟琳不在吗
Is Catherine not here?
她在楼上
She is upstairs.
我在画眉山庄摘了一些花
I picked some flowers from over at the Grange.
是吗 -不摘也会枯萎的
Oh, did you? – Seemed a shame to waste them.
夏花就要全部凋零了
They were the last of the summer.
如果他发现你在这儿 会惩罚你的
If he finds you in here, he will punish you.
他无法伤害我 我想他也知道
He can’t hurt me. I think even he knows that.
我想我们能成为朋友
I thought we could be friends,
尽管你可能不屑与我相交
even though you’ll be ashamed of me.
我不会
I will not be.
我想有个朋友
I think I would like a friend.
这是我母亲的练习本
It is one of my mother’s exercise books.
她是那么爱希斯克里夫
How she loved Heathcliff.
你们来在这儿干什么
What are you two doing in here?
我想感受我仅有的亲人留下的东西
I wanted to feel close to what is left of my family.
你责怪我就行了
I’m the only person to blame.
哈里顿留在这 是因为我的执意
Hareton stayed with me at my insistence.
是谁允许你踏进这间屋子
And who the devil gave you leave to set one foot in here!
谁准许你听从她的话
And who ordered you to obey her?
你夺走了我的全部
You shouldn’t grudge me one
连这间屋子都不能给我吗
room when you have taken everything from me!
你这无礼的贱♥人♥
You insolent slut!
你原本就一无所有
You never had anything!
如果你打我 哈里顿会打你
If you strike me, Hareton will strike you!
如果哈里顿不把你领出这间屋子
If Hareton does not turn you out of this room,
我就把他揍回地狱
I will strike him back to hell!
哈里顿
Hareton,
把她带走 离我远点儿
take her. Take her and leave me.
你们都离开这里
All of you, leave me now!
她得学会不要让我动气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!