I am not your husband.
你完全不必醋意大发
There is no need for you to be jealous.
如果你爱伊莎贝拉 你大可娶她
If you like Isabella, you shall marry her.
但你真的爱她吗 希斯克里夫 说真话
But, do you like her, Heathcliff? Tell the truth!
回答我
Answer me.
回答我
Answer me!
你不回答我就休想离开
You will not leave here until you answer me!
如果我幻想过你会乐意我娶伊莎贝拉
If I imagined you wished me to marry Isabella,
我就割喉而死 -娶她吧 如果能让你高兴的话
I’d cut my throat! – Take her, if it pleases you!
显然你对复仇的渴望
You clearly prefer the bliss of inflicting misery
远胜过我们的爱
to the bliss of our love!
是可忍♥孰不可忍♥
This is insufferable!
真是奇耻大辱 你要认他做朋友
It is disgraceful that you should own him for a friend
并将他强留在我身边
and force his company on me.
你如此谓之吗 先生
Is that how you call it, sir?
我一直忍♥你到现在 先生
I have so far been forbearing with you, sir.
你的存在
Your presence is
会毒害世上最贞洁的圣人
a moral poison that would contaminate the most virtuous.
因此 为了防止出现更恶劣的后果
For that cause, and to prevent worse consequences,
我禁止你从此踏入画眉山庄半步
I shall deny you, hereafter, admission into this house.
凯希 你的绵羊丈夫像公牛一样发怒威胁我
Cathy, this lamb of yours threatens like a bull!
险些就要与我激斗了
It is in danger of splitting its skull against my knuckles.
我请你立刻离开 先生
I require your instant departure, sir.
多待一分钟都是玷污和耻辱
One minute’s delay will render it involuntary and ignominious.
不行 你必须先道歉才能离开 -道歉?
No, I will not move until I hear an apology from you. – An apology?
一直以来我对你们百般宽容
After constant indulgence of both men,
得到的回报却是你们狼心狗肺 毫无感激
I earn for thanks two samples of blinding gratitude!
埃德加 我刚刚是在维护你和你家人
Edgar, I was defending you and yours.
凯希 请让开
Cathy, please get out of my way.
道歉 -让开
Apologise. – Get out of my way!
道歉 或者挨揍
Make an apology or allow yourself to be beaten.
我一心只想让你幸福
All I want is your happiness!
但我必须承认 我彻底败了
But I am, I must admit, utterly defeated in this.
我只能将你的恶意 怨恨 和背叛
Indeed I can only attribute your spite and venom and betrayal
归因于你心中深不见底的伤害
to some unfathomable damage deep inside your heart.
想些别的 都是对你的侮辱
To think anything else is to think so badly of you
我实在无法承受
that I cannot bear it.
我不得不赞美你的品位了 凯希
Well, I must compliment you on your taste, Cathy.
你居然为了如此之辈而抛弃了我
This is the slavering thing you would prefer to me!
希斯克里夫 不要 我求你了
Heathcliff! No! I beg you!
快走
Go!
站住 凯希
Remain where you are, Cathy.
我不会留在家里的 但我想知道经过今天的事
I shall not stay. But I wish to learn whether after this day’s events,
你想继续保持你和他的亲密关系…
you intend to continue your intimacy…
饶了我吧 别再提这事了
Oh, for mercy’s sake! Just let us hear no more of it!
想让我不再烦你 就回答我的问题
To get rid of me – answer my question.
你愿从此放弃希斯克里夫还是放弃我
Will you give up Heathcliff hereafter or will you give up me?
你不能同时做我和他的朋友
It is impossible to be my friend and his at the same time
我必须清楚地知道你的选择
and I absolutely require to know which you choose.
你不能逼我做选择 -我一定要
You cannot make me choose! – I demand it!
如果我选择继续和他做朋友呢
And if I choose to remain friends with him?
那我就得请你离开画眉山庄了
Then I shall ask you to leave this house.
我能说句话吗
May I speak?
咒骂我的柔弱吗 嘲笑我的善良吗
To chastise me for my weakness? To mock me for my kindness?
如果你听完我的话 仍然希望我离开
If you hear me out and you still want me to leave,
我一定从此和你断得干干净净
then I shall relinquish any claim I have on you.
很好
Very well.
如果你赶我走 那你就是将你的妻儿一起赶出门
If you cast me out, you shall cast out both your wife and child.
我怀孕了 埃德加
I am with child, Edgar.
我怀孕了
I’m with child.
我奔向你而来 -我看见了
I came to you. – So I see.
尽管你哥哥百般威胁恳求
Though after your brother’s threats and entreaties,
我宁愿你不来
I had rather you didn’t.
他竟然 威胁要取我的命
He has, after all, threatened my life.
凯希怀孕了
Cathy is with child.
你在说谎
You are lying.
是埃德加让你来骗我的吗
Has Edgar put you up to this?
先生
Sir,
我的内心只对你忠诚
any loyalty I feel in this is entirely to you.
所以我才来告诉你
That is why I have come here to tell you this.
尽管他警告我 如果我疯狂到无可救药
Even though he warned me that if I was insane enough
投奔他所谓的我那无用的追求者
to encourage what he calls my worthless suitor,
他就会断绝和我全部的关系
he will dissolve all bonds of relationship between him and me.
但是 正如你所见 我还是来了
Yet, as you see, I am here.
给马喂水喂食 妥善安顿
Feed and water the horses then bed them down.
今晚我和我的新娘将在此歇息
My bride and I shall be staying here for the night.
能帮我… 松扣带吗
Could you…? My fastenings.
谢谢
Thank you.
别看着我
Don’t look at me.
别看着我
Don’t look at me.
她走了
She’s gone.
伊莎贝拉走了 她跟希斯克里夫私奔了
Isabella has gone. She has run off with Mr Heathcliff!
你弄错了吧 怎么可能
This is not true. It cannot be.
取牛奶的小仆人告诉我
The lad who fetches the milk told me
有人在格明顿外两英里处发现他们了
they were spotted two miles out of Gimmerton.
我去检查过她的房♥间了 她的床根本没睡过
And I have checked her room and her bed is not slept in
他们已经出走一整天了
so they have a day’s start!
我们要怎样才能追上他们啊
How will you catch up with them?
她自愿离开的
She went of her own accord.
如果她愿意 她有权随他而去
She had a right to go if she pleased.
不 主人 她是被蛊惑了
No, master. She is bewitched!
此次以后她只是我名义上的妹妹
Hereafter she is only my sister in name,
不是我断绝与她的关系
not because I disown her,
而是她断绝了与我的关系
but because she has disowned me.
谁来告诉夫人这件事呢
And who will tell the mistress of this turn of events?
谁也不许说
No-one.
既然伊莎贝拉已经不再是这个家的一员
Since Isabella is no longer a member of her family,
没必要拿她的事去烦夫人
she needn’t be troubled by news of her.
遵命 主人
Yes, sir.
你在骗我 -小声点 夫人
You are deceiving me! – Shush, mistress.
我向主人保证过不告诉你的
I promised the Master I would not tell you.
我想你或许可以因此更坦然地接受新生活
I thought it might help you to accept your new life
因为你知道希斯克里夫… -我知道什么啊
if you knew what Heathcliff… – If I knew what?
知道希斯克里夫已经背叛了我
That Heathcliff has betrayed me?
他将尖刀刺入我的胸膛吗
That he has put a knife through my heart?
快别那么说
Give over that talk!
不要 -凯希小姐
Stop that! – Miss Cathy.
夫人
Mistress!
别碰我
Get off me!
别闹了
Just stop that!
求你了 我的心肝
Please, my love.
求你了
Please.
没事的 小心肝 没事的
It’s all right, my love. It’s all right.
你做噩梦了
You were dreaming.
别离开我 奈莉
Stay with me, Nelly.
若我此刻睡在以前的旧床上就好了
If only I were in my own bed in the old house.
听着风穿过篱笆的呼呼声
And that wind rattling against the lattice.
让我再感受一次吧
Do let me feel it.
风从荒野上呼啸而下 让我…
It comes straight down the moor. Let me…
让我再呼吸一次那寒风吧
Let me have one breath!
希斯克里夫何时归来
When will Heathcliff return?
我不知道
I do not know.
若他对你仍存旧爱
If he felt anything for you
他就永远不会回来 从此放开你
he would never return and let you be.
现在你要做的就是不再想他
Now try and put him out of your mind.
我做不到 奈莉
I cannot, Nelly.
我做不到
I cannot.
他不会让我如愿的
He will not let me.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
尽管听起来不像是真的
Although it may not appear to be the case,
但过去的四个月里 我试图让自己爱上你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!