You won’t regret it. I’ll be your slave.
我能把你生活带来回 全新的
I can bring life back to you, new and fresh.
为什么是你的眼睛总是空的…
Why are your eyes always empty…
像林顿的眼睛
like Linton’s eyes?
他们不空
They’re not empty.
只要你看得更深
If you’d only look deeper.
看着我
Look at me.
我很漂亮
I’m pretty.
我是一个女人 而且我爱你
I’m a woman, and I love you.
你是我全部生命
You’re all of life to me.
让我成为你的一个呼吸
Let me be a single breath of it for you.
希斯克利夫 让你的心 看我一次
Heathcliff, let your heart look at me just once.
哦 上帝为什么给我生命
Oh, why did God give me life?
它是什麽除了饥饿和痛苦
What is it but hunger and pain?
你想要什么 亚伦
What do you want, Ellen?
你正在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我想要跟伊莎贝拉小姐说话
I want to speak to Miss Isabella.
你能在我跟前这麽做
You can do so in front of me.
她的兄弟要我把她带回家
Her brother has asked me to bring her home for a visit.
他需要你 伊莎贝拉小姐
He needs you with him, Miss Isabella.
为什么
Why?
放开我 希斯克利夫
Let go of me, Heathcliff.
凯茜 她生病了
Cathy. She’s ill.
是的
Yes.
埃德加先生想要你立刻回家 伊莎贝拉小姐
Mr. Edgar wants you to come home at once, Miss Isabella.
她正在死亡
She’s dying.
你不能去 如果她正在死亡 她属于埃德加
You’re not going. She belongs to Edgar if she’s dying.
让她死在的她属于的地方 在埃德加的双臂中
Let her die where she belongs, in Edgar’s arms.
让她死
Let her die.
那更好吗
Is that better?
是的
Yes.
有南风
Isn’t there a south wind?
有遗雪
Isn’t the snow almost gone?
下来这里 亲爱的 只有一些碎片留下了
Quite gone down here, darling. Just a few patches left.
天空是蓝色的 而且云雀正在唱歌♥
The sky is blue, and the larks are singing…
而且小溪是盈满的
and the brooks are brimming full.
你能为我去拿一些东西吗
Will you get me something?
-你想要什么 亲爱的 -一些石南花
-What do you want, darling? -Some heather.
靠近城♥堡♥有一片美丽的花地
There’s a beautiful patch near the castle.
我要一些
I want some from there.
靠近城♥堡♥ 什么城♥堡♥ 亲爱的
Near the castle? What castle, darling?
荒野上的城♥堡♥ 埃德加
The castle on the moors, Edgar.
去那里
Go there, please.
荒野上没有城♥堡♥ 亲爱的
There’s no castle on the moors, darling.
有的
There is.
在小山上…
It’s on the hill…
远离呼啸山庄
beyond Wuthering Heights.
-你在说蓬尼斯东峭壁 -是的
-You mean Penistone Crag. -Yes.
我曾经是那里的一位皇后
I was a queen there once.
去那里 埃德加
Go there, Edgar.
拿一些石南花给我
Get me some heather, please.
我会去的
I’ll go.
我走了 你睡一会儿 明天会好一些
You sleep while I’m gone, and rest so you’ll be better tomorrow.
你对我很好 埃德加
You’ve been very dear to me, Edgar.
-非常好 -睡吧 亲爱的
-Very dear. -Sleep, darling.
罗勃特
Robert!
预备好我的马 我去找肯尼斯医生 要快
Get my horse ready. I’m going to Dr. Kenneth. Be quick.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
来这里
Come here.
我正在做梦
I was dreaming…
在我死之前 你可能来
you might come before I died.
你可能来 而且再一次给我愁容
You might come and scowl at me once more.
哦 希斯克利夫…
Oh, Heathcliff…
你看起来多麽的强壮
how strong you look.
在我离去之後 你会活多少年
How many years do you mean to live after I’m gone?
不…
Don’t…
不 放开我
Don’t let me go.
只要我可以捉住你 直到我们两个生命的终结
If I could only hold you till we were both dead.
我死后 你将会忘记我吗
Will you forget me when I’m in the earth?
我死后可能很快忘记你
I could as soon forget you as my own life.
凯茜 如果你死了…
Cathy, if you die…
可怜的希斯克利夫 来
Poor Heathcliff. Come.
让我感觉你是多麽的强壮
Let me feel how strong you are.
强壮得足够带我们两个回到人世
Strong enough to bring us both back to life,
凯茜 只要你想活下去
Cathy, if you want to live.
不 希斯克利夫 我想死
No, Heathcliff. I want to die.
哦 凯茜
Oh, Cathy.
你为什么杀了你自己
Why did you kill yourself?
抱着我
Hold me.
抱着我
Just hold me.
不 我不会安慰你
No, I’ll not comfort you.
我的眼泪不爱你 凯茜
My tears don’t love you, Cathy.
他们使你枯萎 诅咒你
They blight and curse and damn you.
希斯克利夫 不要伤我的心
Heathcliff, don’t break my heart.
哦 凯茜 我从没有伤过你的心 你自己伤的
Oh, Cathy, I never broke your heart. You broke it.
你爱我
You loved me!
你有什么权利为了你的一点感觉丢弃爱
What right to throw love away for the poor fancy thing you felt for him?
为的一把俗心
For a handful of worldliness?
悲惨 死亡和所有的邪恶
Misery, death and all the evils
上帝和人曾经可以传下的
God and man could’ve handed down…
无法分开我们
would never have parted us.
你独自做的 你走开游荡
You did that alone. You wandered off…
像一个荒唐的 贪婪的孩子
like a wanton, greedy child…
伤你的心和我的
to break your heart and mine.
希斯克利夫 原谅我
Heathcliff, forgive me.
我们没有时间
We have so little time.
哦 凯茜
Oh, Cathy.
凯茜 你浪费了的手
Cathy, your wasted hands.
再吻我一次
Kiss me again.
希斯克利夫 他回来了
Heathcliff, he’s coming.
林顿先生 看在上帝的分上 快走
Mr. Linton. For heaven’s sake, go! Only be quick!
这是最后一次
It’s the last time.
我不去 凯茜 我留在这里
I won’t go, Cathy. I’m here.
我再也不离开你了
I’ll never leave you again.
我告诉过你 亚伦
I told you, Ellen,
当他走开的时候 那晚在雨中…
when he went away, that night in the rain…
我告诉过你我属于他 他是我的生命 我的实在
I told you I belonged to him, that he was my life, my being.
不要听她胡说
Don’t listen to her ravings.
是真的
It’s true.
我是你的 希斯克利夫 我从不属于其他任何人
I’m yours, Heathcliff. I’ve never been anyone else’s.
她不知道她所正在说什么
She doesn’t know what she’s saying.
你仍然能出去 在他们到来之前快走
You can still get out. Go before they get here.
带我到窗户旁边
Take me to the window.
让我再一次和你一起看着荒野
Let me look at the moors with you once more.
我的亲爱 再一次
My darling. Once more.
今天天气是多麽的美丽
How beautiful the day is.
你能看见峭壁吗
Can you see the crag…
那里 我们的城♥堡♥哪里
over there where our castle is?
我会等你
I’ll wait for you…
直到你来
till you come.
别管她
Leave her alone.
她是我的
She’s mine.
她现在是我的
She’s mine now.
凯茜小姐
Miss Cathy.
哦 我野性的心
Oh, my wild heart.
凯茜小姐
Miss Cathy.
她走了
She’s gone.
你做完了你最后的坏事 希斯克利夫
You’ve done your last black deed, Heathcliff.
离开这楝房♥子
Leave this house.
她现在处在和平 在天堂 远离我们
She’s at peace, in heaven and beyond us.
他们不知道什么是 天堂或地狱 凯茜…