No. That’s not what I want.
你仅仅想要赶我走 那不行
You just want to send me off. That won’t do.
我留在这里 而且被打的像一只狗
I’ve stayed here and been beaten like a dog.
被虐待诅咒逼得发狂 但是我只是留在你身旁
Abused and cursed and driven mad, but I stayed just to be near you.
即使活的像一只狗
Even as a dog!
我也会停留到结束的 我死也不会离开
I’ll stay till the end. I’ll live and I’ll die under this rock.
你听到吗
Do you hear?
音乐
Music.
林顿家正在举♥行♥一个宴会
The Lintons are giving a party.
那是我想做的事情
That’s what I want.
在一个漂亮的世界中的舞蹈和歌♥唱
Dancing and singing in a pretty world.
而且我会有这些的
And I’m going to have it.
快点 让我们去看看 快点
Come on. Let’s go and see. Come on!
它不令人惊奇吗
Isn’t it wonderful?
她不美丽吗 那正是我会穿着的类型的洋装
Isn’t she beautiful? That’s the kind of dress I’ll wear.
你将会有一件红色的天鹅绒的外套
You’ll have a red velvet coat
还有有银扣子的鞋
with silver buckles on your shoes.
哦 我们会吗
Oh, will we ever?
快了
Quick.
捉住他 史高克 放光
Hold him, Skulker, Flash!
喊开你的狗 你笨蛋
Call off your dogs, you fools!
不要动 没有什么可慌的
Stay where you are. There’s nothing to be alarmed about.
-是谁 -我不知道
-Who is it? -I don’t know.
请 回舞厅
Please, back into the ballroom.
-放开我 -抓住那男人
-Let me go! -Hold that man.
别让他跑了
Hold onto him!
-是谁 埃德加 -凯萨琳 欧肖 父亲
-Who is it Edgar? -Catherine Earnshaw, Father.
-跟她一起的人是谁 -他们的马房♥男孩
-Who’s this with her? -Their stable boy.
她正在出血 拿热水来 伊萨贝拉 还有绷带
She’s bleeding. Bring hot water, Isabella, and bandages.
-是的 她伤的有多重 -看不出来
-Yes. How badly is she hurt? -Can’t tell.
派罗勃特去找肯尼斯医生 用马车 快
Send Robert to get Dr. Kenneth in the shay. Hurry.
-你将会遭报应的 -闭嘴 粗野的流子
-You’ll pay for this! -Hold your tongue, insolent rascal!
-滚出这楝房♥子 -没有凯茜我不走
-Get out of this house. -I won’t go without Cathy.
父亲 不要 她很痛苦
Father, please, she’s in pain.
快 逃走
Go on. Run away.
带回我失去的世界
Bring me back the world.
-打发这个人 -我去
-Pack this fellow off. -I’m going.
我从这里去 而且从这诅咒国家
I’m going from here and from this cursed country both.
把他赶出去
Throw him out!
但是我一天内回来 判断 林顿 我会报复你
But I’ll be back in this house one day, Judge Linton. I’ll pay you out.
我会毁灭这楝房♥子 在你们的头旁边
I’ll bring this house down in ruins about your heads.
这是我对你的诅咒
That’s my curse on you!
你们全部
On all of you!
凯茜发现了她自己 在这个新的世界中…
And so Cathy found herself in this new world…
她如此时常有渴望进入
she had so often longed to enter.
在一些快乐的星期之後
After some happy weeks,
埃德加先生把她带回呼啸山庄
Mr. Edgar brought her back to Wuthering Heights.
欢迎回家 凯茜小姐 你好吗 林顿先生
Welcome home, Miss Cathy! How do you do, Mr. Linton?
不要捣乱 我叫约瑟抱你
Don’t stir! I’ll get Joseph to carry you.
抱她 她像一头小山羊一样的奔跑
Carry her? She runs like a little goat.
亚伦 我每晚跳舞
Ellen, I’ve been dancing, night after night!
哦 你看起来真美丽
Oh, how beautiful you look!
不管你在那里得到那件美丽的洋装
Wherever did you get that beautiful dress?
林顿先生的姊妹借给我的 它很棒 不是吗
Mr. Linton’s sister lent it to me. Isn’t it wonderful?
埃德加 进来喝茶
Edgar, do come in for tea.
在马们有被照看时
As soon as the horses have been seen to.
我会找人
I’ll find someone.
他在这里
Is he here?
他上星期回来 做了很棒的谈话…
He came back last week with great talk…
关于在火湖中没有你… 他如何希望看见你活着
of lying in a lake of fire without you… how he had to see you to live.
他是无法忍♥受的 他在哪里 那个恶棍吗
He’s unbearable. Where could he be, the scoundrel?
为什么做你长留 在那楝房♥子中
Why did you stay so long in that house?
我以为你不在这里
I didn’t expect to find you here.
你为什么停留如此长
Why did you stay so long?
为什么 因为我曾经有 一段美好时光
Why? Because I was having a wonderful time.
令人愉快的 迷人 令人惊奇的时间…
A delightful, fascinating, wonderful time…
在人类之中
among human beings.
去洗你的脸和手 而且梳你的头发…
Go and wash your face and hands, and comb your hair…
所以我不需要对客人感到羞愧
so that I needn’t be ashamed of you in front of a guest.
你正在房♥子这个部份中做什么呢
What are you doing in this part of the house?
给林顿先生看马
Look after Mr. Linton’s horses.
让他照料他的自己的马
Let him look after his own.
-我已经这麽做了 -立刻对林顿先生道歉
-I’ve already done so. -Apologize to Mr. Linton at once.
端一些茶进来
Bring in some tea, please.
-凯茜 -是的 埃德加
-Cathy. -Yes, Edgar?
我想不明白你的兄弟
I cannot understand how your brother
如何能允许那个吉普赛人住在这栋房♥子中
can allow that gypsy in the house.
不要谈论他
Don’t talk about him.
你怎能这样一个良家妇女
How can you, a gentlewoman,
在你的屋顶之下宽容他
tolerate him under your roof?
路傍乞丐给他自己 平等的空气 你怎能这样
A roadside beggar giving himself airs of equality. How can you?
关於希斯克利夫 你知道到什麽
What do you know about Heathcliff?
所有的我需要的或想要知道的
All I need or want to know.
他是我的朋友远在你之前
He was my friend long before you.
-那个无赖 -无论如何 他属于这里
-That blackguard? -Blackguard and all, he belongs here.
说他的好话或滚出去
Speak well of him or get out!
-你疯了吗 -停止叫那些我爱的名字
-Are you out of your senses? -Stop calling those I love names!
那些你爱的
Those you love?
凯茜 你怎么回事 你了解你正在说的事物吗
Cathy, what possesses you? Do you realize the things you’re saying?
我说我憎恨你
I’m saying that I hate you.
我憎恨你的乳白色脸
I hate the look of your milk-white face.
我憎恨你的柔软触感 愚蠢的手
I hate the touch of your soft, foolish hands.
那个吉普赛人邪恶的灵魂 已经进入你
That gypsy’s evil soul has got into you.
-是的 它是真实的 -乞丐的污垢在你身上
-Yes, it’s true! -That beggar’s dirt is on you!
是的 现在滚出去
Yes! Now get out!
我亲爱的
My dear.
别管我
Leave me alone.
原谅我 希斯克利夫
Forgive me, Heathcliff.
使世界停止在这里
Make the world stop right here.
使每件事物停止 而且永远不再移♥动♥
Make everything stop and stand still and never move again.
使荒野永远不变化 而且你和我永不改变
Make the moors never change and you and I never change.
荒野和我将永不改变
The moors and I will never change.
-你不是吗 凯茜 -我不能
-Don’t you, Cathy. -I can’t.
无论我曾经做或说什么 这现在是我
No matter what I ever do or say, this is me now.
和你站在这个小山上
Standing on this hill with you.
这永远地是我
This is me forever.
来
Come.
当你走后 你做了什么 你去了哪里呢
When you went away, what did you do? Where did you go?
我去了利物浦
I went to Liverpool.
一个夜晚我上了一艘去美国新奥尔良的船上
One night I shipped for America on a brigantine going to New Orleans.
我们被潮支撑 而且我每晚躺在甲板之上…
We were held up by the tide, and I lay all night on the deck…
想到你和这些日子 而且以后没有你的日子
thinking of you and the years and years ahead without you.
我自船上跳下 游到岸边
I jumped overboard and swam ashore.
我想我可能会死如果你没有来
I think I’d have died if you hadn’t.
你不要想 那个另外的世界
You’re not thinking of that other world now.
闻石南花
Smell the heather.
将我的双臂装满石南花 全部装满
Fill my arms with heather. All they can hold.
快点
Come on.
你仍然是我的皇后
You’re still my queen!
而且当时间过去
And as time went by…
凯茜再一次被做痛苦的抉择於她的野性
Cathy again was torn between her wild,
对希斯克利夫的无法控制的热爱…
uncontrollable passion for Heathcliff…
和她在书眉农庄找到的新的生活
and the new life she had found at the Grange…
她不可以忘记
that she could not forget.
肥皂进到我的眼睛中 手巾在哪里
I got the soap in my eyes! Where’s the towel?
-哦 它很热 -不 它很…
-Oh, it’s hot! -No, it’s just…
-很热的 -不要那样
-It’s hot! -Don’t do that!
亚伦 你不已经完成吗
Ellen, haven’t you finished yet?
假如你不准备好 当他到达在这里的时候 不要动
Supposing you’re not ready when he gets here. Keep still.
任何年轻的男人遇到你后 都会回来哭的
Any young man that will come sniveling back after the way you treated him
你能继续永远地等候