泰丝麦吉尔办公室
Tess McGill’s office.
凯瑟琳 错了
Katharine… No.
当然 它还是您的办公室 我不知道 我只是
Of course it’s still your office. I was just…
再见吧 泰丝
I’ll see you, Tess.

Cyn.
有时 我也会穿着内衣 在房♥子周围 又唱又跳
Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear.
但那也不会让我 成为玛丹娜的 永远也不会
Doesn’t make me Madonna. Never will.
您还在吗 在 凯瑟琳
Are you there? – Yes, Katharine.
不要想休息的太久 从今天算起 还有一周我就回来了
Don’t get too used to those long lunches. I’m coming back a week from today.
从今天算起 还有一周 是不是比您想像的快
A week from today? Isn’t that faster than you thought?
不错 医生说我的骨质很好
Well, the doctor says I’ve got great bones.
当然了 他的骨质也不是很坏
Of course, his aren’t too bad either.
无论如何 我需要您来总结 关于男爵石油招标案的
Anyway, I need you to summarise the Baron Oil prospectus…
嗨 宝贝
Hi, Schatz.
您把这个报告 和最后两个季度的报告 一起送给我
And send that to me along with the last two quarterly reports.
您真够朋友 对 够朋友
You are a sport. – Yes, I’m a sport.
好 再见
OK. Bye.
所以 您们准备以什么金额投标
So what kind of figures have you been throwing at ’em?
噢 还没有准确的数字
Well, no exact figures yet.
他们的资金有多大
What’s their ballpark?
在我确定实际投标金额之前 我要让他们 因为这个想法而兴奋
I want to get them excited about the concept before I start throwing actual figures at them.
他们会兴奋吗 他们一定会的
Are they excited? – They’re going to be.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我为这件事 一直忙了整整36小时 尝试着把全部整合起来
I’ve been working on this thing for 36 hours straight.
我2点钟和我的部门主管 有一个进展报告会
I got a progress meeting with the head of my department at 2 o’clock.
我们到底进展到哪儿了 不要对我大呼小叫的
Where the hell exactly are we? – Don’t yell at me.
回答我
Answer me.
实际上 我明天去会见特斯拉斯先生
As a matter of fact, I’m gonna see Trask himself tomorrow.
我想我们有理由直接去见他
I feel that we’re strong enough to go right to him.
我们在哪里见他 几点
Where are we meeting him? What time?
他没有期望我们两个一起去
He’s not expecting both of us.
您想甩掉我 自己做
Are you trying to fly this thing without me?
不 我不会那样做 您去会见他 而不带我去
No. I wouldn’t do that. – You go and set up this meeting without me.
这是什么他妈的做生意的方式
What the hell kind of a way to do business is this?
您能冷静点吗 我怎么能冷静的下来
Would you calm down? – How am I supposed to calm down?
这个时代 失去一个交易的全部关键 可能只是一个罐头
One lost deal is all it takes to get canned these days.
在我电♥话♥机的按键旁边 粘着有一堆小纸片
The line buttons on my phone all have an inch of little pieces of tape piled on.
新的名字压住旧的名字
The names of new guys over old guys.
很多好人在电♥话♥线的另一端消失 不过是因为 失去了一个案子
Good men who aren’t at the other end of the line any more, all cos of one lost deal.
我不想被埋在 那些小纸片的下面
I don’t wanna get buried under a little piece of tape.
没有人会把您 盖到那些小纸片下面
No one’s trying to do that.
好 我的情绪有点低迷
OK, so I’ve been in a little bit of a slump.
我不怕承认它 原谅我 但是请不要欺骗我
I’m not afraid to admit it. Give me a break here. Don’t go leading me on.
如果您对我 有什么怀疑 就请对着我直接说出来
If you got doubts about me, say ’em to my face. Give me that much.
我对您没有任何怀疑
I don’t have any doubts about you.

OK.
您知道的 您需要我
You need me, you know.
我的意思是不怀疑您的智慧 您在这次会见时需要我
I mean any doubts about your ability. – You need me at that meeting.
他是有飞行时差 还是误了午餐
Is he jet-lagged, or he just lunches late?
3点钟吃午餐 当然算晚啊
Three o’clock’s a late lunch.
噢 那不是真的午餐啦 但是一定有些吃的东西
Well, it’s not exactly lunch, but there will be food there.
到底是怎么回事 泰丝 是他女儿的婚礼
What’s the story, Tess? – It’s his daughter’s wedding.
这就是您说的会面 这是完美的机会
That’s the meeting? – It’s perfect.
他会很高兴 他会来点香槟酒 我们只是需要一个好的开端 相信我吧
He’s happy, he’s had a little champagne. We look for an opening. Trust me.
我们该怎么做呢 从结婚蛋糕里跳出来
What are we supposed to do? Jump out of the wedding cake?
不要傻了
Don’t be silly.
欢迎来到我们的会场 请进
Welcome to our party. Come in.
您好 很高兴见到您 您知道应该坐哪张桌子吗
Hello. Nice to see you. Do you know which table you’re at?
不 知道 我知道 亲爱的
No… – Yes. I do, darling.
我看到菲莉丝了 来吧
I see Phyllis. Come on.
很高兴您们能来参加 奥伦和芭芭拉特拉斯克
Glad you could make it. Oren and Barbara Trask.
泰丝麦吉尔 婚礼真棒 杰克崔纳
Tess McGill. What a great idea. – Jack Trainer.
再次见到您 真是太高兴了 还好 这样孩子们会认为很好玩
It’s so nice to see you again. – Well, the kids thought it would be fun.
您们应该是马克的朋友 对呀 我们到那边去
You must be friends of Mark’s. – Well, let’s get you over there.
但眼下 我要先去一下洗手间 我的鼻子 亲爱的 能在这儿等我一下吗
Actually, I should go powder my bathroom… nose. Darling, will you wait here?
好 真是太好了 一会见
It’s so nice… See you later.
我想先去喝一杯
I think I’ll get a drink.
噢 巴尼
Bunny.
他是不是很英俊
Isn’t he gorgeous?
掌握住 掌握住 泰丝 一定要掌握住
Get a grip. Get a grip, Tess. Get a grip.
我们是不是 根本没有被邀请 对吧
We’re not even invited to this thing, are we?
好 我承认 我们并没有被邀请 但是他在这里 我们也在这里 我们可以
OK, so we’re not exactly invited. But he’s here and we’re here. So that makes us…
简直是白♥痴♥ 在合适的时间 在合适的地点
Total idiots. …in the right place at the right time.
您真像是个疯子
You’re like one of those crazed cops.
最终会把所有的同事 都害死或是逼疯
The kind nobody wants to ride with, whose partners all end up dead or crazy.
做您该做的就行了
Just act like you belong.
您是喜欢它 还是讨厌它
Do you love it or do you hate it?
喜欢 我也是啊
Love it. – So do I.
但是马克说 它看起来就像 我们正在做的简报中 提到的中美洲古董
But Mark says it looks like Nicaragua and that we’re making some kind of statement.
噢 不 它看起来简直是天堂的东西
Oh, no. It’s just like paradise.
天堂里的一棵 金色的仙人掌
It’s like a paradise with little gold palm trees.
谢谢您 不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
请原谅我的不礼貌 您是谁啊
I hope I’m not being rude, but who are you?
我叫泰丝 是 我是马克的朋友
I’m Tess. I’m… I’m a friend of Mark’s.
我很高兴今天能来 参加您的婚礼
I’m just so happy that I could be here for you today.
辉煌的 盛大的 出色的 真实的
Glorious. Fabulous. Stunning, really.
超级的 典雅的 完美的
Super. Elegant. Perfect.
您说的对 这样做真是疯狂 我们闪人吧
You’re right. This is crazy, so let’s just go.
对不起
Excuse me.
那个和奥伦跳舞的女孩 叫什么名字
The woman that’s dancing with Oren – what’s her name?
是伊丽莎白斯塔布菲尔德吗 对 正是她
Elizabeth Stubblefield? – That’s right.
对了 她的小名是莉斯还是贝丝 是贝茜
Liz? Beth? – Bitsy.
贝茜 这就对了
Bitsy. That’s right.
杰克
Jack…
您不是一定要这样做吗 那就做吧
You wanna do it, do it.
对不起 贝茜 千万不要让我心碎的说 不记得我了
Excuse us. Bitsy, don’t break my heart and tell me you don’t remember me.
当然记得 对不起了
Of course I do. – Excuse us.
这个世界真的很小 对吧
Talk about a small world, huh?
我的意思是 虽然我们刚刚会面但我感觉已经和您 一起工作很长时间了
I mean, here we’ve just met and yet I feel I’ve spent so much time working with you.
您好 我在佩蒂麦诗公♥司♥的 兼并和收♥购♥部门工作
In a way. I’m in Mergers and Acquisitions at Petty Marsh.
噢 我真诚的希望 您们的团队 能带给我们更好的运气
I really wish we were having more luck with your team.
我也是 我也这样希望
So do I. So do I.
我一直在努力 为您们建立一个广播网
I’ve been trying to set you up with a radio network,
但是 我的老板以为您的目标 是电视系统 而不想听其他意见
but my bosses think you’re stuck on acquiring television and won’t listen.
嗯 那不是真的 对啊 我也是这样说的
Well, that’s not true. – That’s what I said.
我跟他说 那个在1971年 就看到未来的男人
I said that the man who in 1971 looked into the future
看到那个 在未来被命名为微波技术的人
and saw that it was named microwave technology,
那个敢于在其他人都对工会卑躬屈膝的时代 成功应用日本管理方式
the man who applied Japanese management ideas while others kowtowed to the unions,
那个能在一英哩外 看到马贝尔将会完蛋的人
the man who saw the Ma Bell break-up coming from miles away,
这个超越自我的男人就是您 这就是我的意思
this man did not get to be this man – you, I mean –
您不会不听取新想法的 我说的对吧
by shutting himself off to new ideas. Am I right or am I right?
我想您说的对 完全正确
I think you’re right. – Damn straight I’m right.
如果您有什么建设性的意见 我很愿意听取
If you have a property, I’d love to hear.
您会吗 对 当然了
You would? – Well, absolutely.
有什么好看的 她就在那里
What looks good now? – There she is.
呀 我刚刚才意识到我 我霸占了新娘的父亲
I just realised that I… I’m hogging the father of the bride.
我看到菲莉丝正走过来 您看这样好不好 我周一打电♥话♥给您
And I see Phyllis coming… What do you say that I give you a call on Monday?
我们的媒体顾问是迪姆德雷珀 迪姆 对
Our media consultant is Tim Draper. – Tim. Right.
亲爱的 我有点饿了 我也是
Honey, I’m starved. – So am I.
再见 再见
Bye. – Bye.
高兴吧 他希望周一的第一件事 就是安排我们和他的人开会
Go ahead and laugh. He wants us to meet with his people first thing Monday.
奥伦特拉斯克?有人说过说:即使面包在要切片前卖♥♥掉也没关系的人
Oren Trask? The man who said “What if we sliced the bread before we sold it?”
对啊 您不高兴
All right…
不 不 不 我太喜欢了 而且好玩 您真是个奇?
No, no, no. I loved it. I had fun. And you were amazing.
您真这样想 对 奇?
You think so? – Amazing.
沃斯堡台的营运计划 收益率应该上升到8% 而不是6%
The Fort Worth station – projected revenues should read up 8%, not 6% .
据说国家通讯委员 对新城广播辖下的孟菲斯传播案裁决暂停
And where it says the FCC ruling on Metro’s Memphis transmitter is pending,
这个新闻过时了 国家通讯委员 已经在周五通 过了这个方案
that’s outdated. FCC approved it Friday.
加倍了信♥号♥♥覆盖范围
Doubles the signal reach.
使这个台的价值升值了30%
Ups the station’s value by 30%.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!