你们何不向我宣誓效忠
Why not swear an oath of IoyaIty to me…
我会饶你们一命
…and forego your execution?
我还想把你塞到大炮当炮灰
I thought I’d stuff your haIf-ass in one of these cannons…
然后拿去施肥
…and fertiIize the Iandscape with you.
给你一条生路你不要
We may not have a woodshed on board…
看我怎么好好“照顾”你
…but that boy is gonna get a whupping anyway!
怎么你也要来照顾我吗?
You’re the one that’s supposed to give me my whupping?
别得意,我也有
HeII, I got one of those.
高登只给我一把,等我一下
Gordon onIy gave me one. Give me a second and I’II–
臭了
Damn!
搞定了,什么双刀客嘛
That’s it. No more Mr. Inife Guy.
中国佬教我的
I Iearned that from a Chinaman.
这一招我是无师自通
I just made that up.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
太夸张了吧
No!
抱歉
Sorry.
莉本芮德小姐,你来开
Miss Lippenreider, take over the controIs.
有人说要好好照顾我
Somebody promised me a whupping.
那小子是黑头发
Dark-haired feIIa.
留胡子,不高,有看到他吗?
Crazy beard. About your height. Seen him?
你知道吗?老兄
You know, LoveIess,
你打不过有正常双腿的
you just can’t beat a good oId-fashioned pair of Iegs.
显然你不玩梭哈,卫斯特先生
WeII, you’re obviousIy not a poker pIayer, Mr. West.
四条永远比一对大
Four of a kind aIways beats a pair.
你是不是有什么亲人…
Now, was there someone particuIarIy cIose to you…
在新自♥由♥港被我杀害了
…who perished in that miIitary action?
怎么?生气了?
WeII, that struck a nerve.
我喜欢把我的脚…
I Iikes to beat my feet…
踩在一堆烂泥巴上
…on the Mississippi mud!
住手
Stop it!
拜托,叫他住手
Stop him, pIease!
把枪放下
Drop it!
住手,不然我开枪了
Drive. Stop, or I’II shoot.
凭那东西想把我杀了
You expect to kiII me with that IittIe peashooter?
别怀疑
If I have to, yes.
奇怪,为什么我一点也不怕
Why is it that I am unafraid?
快开…
Shoot… …him…
高登
…Gordon!
开枪
Shoot him!
怎么?你居然没打中
After aII that, you missed?
那可不
ActuaIIy, I didn’t.
谢了
Thank you.
小心,有人要修理你
Your chivaIry’s about to be tested.
等等
Wait!
乐福里斯博士,把我踩在脚下
WeII, Dr. LoveIess, I bet you thought it was pretty funny…
想必令你觉得很好玩
…big metaI foot on my face and aII.
看来我们之中,有一个人…
If you ask me, somebody around here…
必须向另一个人道歉
…owes somebody eIse around here an apoIogy.
别耍宝了,这东西怎么操作
Quit dancing around and figure out how to run this damn thing!
我们麻烦大了
We got a reaI probIem there!
求求你,卫斯特先生
PIease, Mr. West!
求你饶了我 别紧张,乐福里斯博士
Show some mercy! Now don’t you fret none, Dr. LoveIess.
我们已替你量身订作一间牢房♥
We got a IoveIy haIf-a-jaiI ceII picked out for you.
求求你,你是勇敢的黑武士
PIease, sir! You fine, dark warrior!
我试试看这个
Finding the right combination of Ievers–
别碰那个
Don’t do that again.
我一直很尊敬你,卫斯特先生
I have aIways admired you, Mr. West.
希望你了解
I want you to understand that.
这么多年来
For four years
我一直在追查新自♥由♥港的凶手
I’ve chased the animaI responsibIe for the New Liberty massacre.
听说这畜生就是你
I hear that’s you.
我不是畜生,我是先知
I am not an animaI! I am a visionary!
我是旷世奇才
I am a genius!
这下子我火了,我先杀了你
And now I am angry! And after I kiII you…
再把你拿来炸成齿轮油
…I swear I’m gonna boiI you down for axIe grease!
这下子真是太好了
WeII, I’II be a monkey’s uncIe!
我们两个怎么会搞得这么僵
How did we arrive in this dark situation?
不知道,这可把我考倒了
I have no idea. I’m as stumped as you are.
我正面对一个大难题
I’m facing a very difficuIt probIem here.
一方面我珍惜我宝贵的生命
On the one hand, I have an overwheIming Iove for myseIf…
可是我又对你恨之入骨 我只要动动开关就能杀了你
…and on the other, the raw, seething hatred that I have for you. I couId kiII you very easiIy, Mr. West, just by puIIing on this Iever.
不过我愿意和你一起陪葬
But I wouId die aIong with you, hence my confIict.
我已经…
Decisions…
决定了
…decisions.
我决定我们要一起下地狱
AIIow me to make that decision for you.
卫斯特先生,你外表又黑又酷
Mr. West, aIthough you are as bIack as the night on the outside…
不过你心里…
…inside…
你是个十足的懦夫
…you are yeIIow!
你根本没有这个胆
You just don’t have it in you.
对吧?
Do you…
小子?
…boy?
总算“照顾”他了
Now that’s a whupping.
两位,我正筹设新的特勤单位
GentIemen, I’m creating a new agency…
主要负责保护总统安全
…whose purpose is to protect the President.
欢迎加入情报局
WeIcome to the Secret Service.
天字第一号♥,天字第二号♥
Agents number one and number two.
谢谢你,总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
请问谁是一号♥?谁是二号♥?
Do you mind if I ask which one is agent number one and which is number two?
这个不重要吧,高登?
I don’t think that matters. Do you? Not if you don’t, sir.
反正你们出任务时再好好讨论
Anyway, you’II have pIenty of time to discuss it on your new assignment.
华盛顿见了,两位
See you in Washington, gentIemen.
总统先生,我们的火车呢 ?
Mr. President, what about our train?
当然是让我坐罗
I’m taking it, of course.
你们让那疯博士把我火车炸了
HeII, you Iet LoveIess bIow up mine.
我的大英雄
My heroes.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
真是人间尤物
You’re a vision.
你这身衣服真漂亮
That’s a right fine dress you got on.
谢谢你们帮了我许多忙
I wanted to thank you for aII you’ve done for me
我要回德州去了
before I went back to Texas.
德州?什么意思?
Texas? What do you mean?
我还以为你会跟我一起去华府
Come to Washington with me.
或者选择跟我一起去华府
Or better yet, come back to Washington with me.
对不起,我没有对你们说实话
I’m afraid I haven’t been compIeteIy honest with you.
艾丝柯巴教授不是我爸爸
Professor Escobar is not my father.
他是我老公
He’s my husband.
其实你可以早说嘛
You couId’ve toId us that.
莉妲,亲爱的,我们该走了
Rita, dear, we reaIIy must be going.
至少你们现在是哥俩好
At Ieast you stiII have each other.
吉姆
Jim?
干嘛?
What now, Artie?
可以问个问题吗?
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
不行,少废话
ActuaIIy, I do, Artie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!