如果我们有客人.你想他们会在哪里
If we’ve got guests, where are they?
他们马上到
They’ll be here soon.
他们到底在干嘛.回家先睡一下吗
What’d they do, go home
and get some sleep first?
他们马上到
They’ll be here.
我希望你能早点告诉我.不要每次都临时通知
I wish you’d tell me….about things.
Stop springing things on me all the time.
我没有每次都这样做
I don’t spring things on you all the time.
才怪.你每次都这样做
You really do! You’re always
springing things on me.
乔治.每一次?
Always.
可怜的乔治宝贝
Poor Georgie Porgie put-upon-pie.
你在干嘛.在闹别扭吗
What are you doing? Are you sulking?
让我看看.你在不高兴吗?闹别扭?
Let me see. Are you sulking?
Is that what you’re doing?
不要管我
Never mind.
不要太麻烦
Just don’t bother yourself.
嘿…
Hi
谁怕维吉尼亚狼.维吉尼亚狼…
Who’s afraid of Virginia Woolf,
Virginia Woolf
谁怕维吉尼亚狼
Virginia Woolf?
怎么了.不好笑吗?你刚刚是不是在惊叫
What’s wrong? Didn’t think it’s funny?
I thought it was a scream.
没有关系
It was all right.
你在派对上听到时.你笑翻了
You laughed when you heard it at the party.
我是微笑.并没有大笑 – 你笑翻了
I smiled. I didn’t laugh.
You laughed your goddamn head off!
没关系
It was all right.
那是个惊叫
It was a scream.
刚刚的很好笑
It was very funny, yes.
你让我想吐 – 什么
You make me puke.
你让我想吐
You make me puke.
玛莎.说话不要太毒
Wasn’t a very nice thing to say.
什么跟什么. 说话不要太毒
That wasn’t what?
A very nice thing to say.
我喜欢你生气的样子.就是这个样子
Oh, I like your anger. I think that’s
what I like about you most.
你生气的时候
Your anger.
你真是个笨蛋
You are such a simp!
你根本没有…到底是什么
You haven’t got… …the what?
胆量
Guts?
乱说
Phrase-maker.
你从来不在我酒里放冰. 为什么
You never put any ice in my drink.
Why is that?
我当然放了冰块.你都把冰块吃完了
I always put ice in your drinks.
You eat it, that’s all.
你这个吃冰块的习惯就像西班牙长耳猎犬一样
It’s this habit you’ve got of chewing
on your ice cubes like a cocker spaniel.
一直在磨自己的牙齿
You’ll crack your big teeth.
那是我的牙齿
Well, they’re my big teeth.
只有一些是…
Yeah, some of them, some of them.
我的牙齿比你还多
I’ve got more teeth than you have.
只多两颗
Two more.
你头快秃了 -你也是
And you’re going bald.
So are you.
哈啰.亲爱的
Hello, honey.
来给你妈妈好好的亲一下
Come on and give your mommy
a big sloppy kiss.
我要好好亲一下 -我现在不想亲你.玛莎
I want a big sloppy kiss!
I don’t want to kiss you right now.
你请的这些客人怎么还没到
Where are these people you invited?
那个年轻貌美的男人和他娇小的太太
Where is this good looking, well-built
young man and his slim-hipped wife?
你去跟爸爸抱怨.他们会来的
Talking to Daddy. They’ll be here.
为什么你不想亲我
Why didn’t you want to kiss me?
乔治
George.
乔治 -是的.亲爱的
George. -Yes
为什么你不想亲我
Why didn’t you want to kiss me?
如果我亲你.就会兴奋,然后就不能自已
If I kissed you I’d get all excited.
I’d get beside myself…
然后我会把你强压在客厅的地板上
…and then I’d have to take you by
force on the living room rug.
如果客人这时走进来.你♥爸♥爸会怎么说
Then our guests would walk in and
what would your father say about that?
你这只猪
Oh, you pig!
亲爱的.再帮我倒一杯酒
Fix me another drink, lover.
天啊.你真能喝 – 我很渴
God, you can swill it down, can’t you?
I’m thirsty!
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
我什么时候都可以喝.不要担心我
I can drink you under any table you
want, so don’t worry about me.
我早就给你这个奖了.所有的厌恶奖
You got the prize years ago.
You’ve won every abomination award.
我发誓.如果你继续.我就会跟你离婚
I swear if you existed I’d divorce you.
你的客人要来.保持清醒 – 我无视你
Stay on your feet for your guests.
– I can’t even see you!
如果你醉了或吐了… – 我根本就无视你
还要试着不要脱♥光♥衣服
If you pass out or throw up…
And try to keep your clothes on too.
你喝醉后会把裙子穿在头上.这真的很难看
There’s no more sickening sight than
you drunk and your skirt over your head.
你是隐形人 – 放在头上
Your heads, I should say.
派对.派对
Party! Party!
我真的很期待这个.玛莎
I’m really looking forward to this.
去开门 – 你去开
Go answer the door. – You answer it.
你去开门 – 你去
Get to that door, you!
请进 – 我说.你去开门
Come on in! Get over and answer that door.
好吧.你怎么说怎么好
All right. Whatever love wants.
你不要说话就好了
Just don’t start on the bit, that’s all.
不要说话
The bit?
这是什么话.以为我是你的学生吗
What language is that?
Imitating one of your students?
不要谈到孩子.我只要求这样
Don’t start in on the bit
about the kid, that’s all.
你把我当什么 – 对你太好了
What do you take me for?
– Much too much.
我爱什么时候讲就讲 – 我劝你最好不要
I’ll start in on the kid if I want to.
I’d advise against it.
谢谢.请进 – 过去开门
Well, good for you.
Get over there and open that door.
我劝过你.玛莎 – 我听到了.过去开门
You’ve been advised.
Sure. Get over there.
是的 .你怎么说怎么做
Yes, love. Whatever love wants.
有的人还是很有礼貌.不会随便进别人的房♥子
Some people still have manners…
and just don’t break into people’s houses.
就算他们听到里面有一支非人的怪物
Even if they hear a subhuman monster
yowling at them from inside.
你去死吧
Goddamn you!
嗨 – 哈啰
Hi
请进 我们终于到了
You must be our little guests.
你们一定是我们的客人
不要理这个讨人厌的家伙.赶快进来吧
Just ignore old sourpuss here.
Come on in, kids!
把你们的外套交给这个讨人厌的家伙
Just hand your coats to old sourpuss here.
或许我们不应该来 – 对啊.已经很晚了
Perhaps we shouldn’t have come.
Yes, it is late!
太晚了.你们在开玩笑? – 东西随便放.没关系
Late! Are you kidding?
Just throw your stuff down any place.
家俱和地板在这里没什么分别
Furniture, floor.
Makes no difference around here.
我告诉过你.我们不应该来
I told you we shouldn’t have come.
我说进来.你们就进来
I said come on in. Now come on!
垃圾.闭嘴 – 玛莎的嘴巴总是不干净
Look, muckmouth, you cut that out!
Martha’s a devil with language.
请坐
Kids, sit down.
这里真漂亮
Isn’t this lovely?
是的.非常漂亮 – 谢谢
Yes, indeed. Very handsome.
– Thank you.
那幅画是谁画的
Who did the painting?
一个留着小胡子的希腊人 那晚.玛莎攻击…
Some Greek with a mustache
Martha attacked one night in a…
这幅画有… 非常强烈对吧
It’s got a… Quiet intensity?
不…
Well, no…
那是不是表现出吵杂的特质呢
Then a certain noisy relaxed quality maybe?
不.我是说… 那是安静的特质吗
How about a quietly noisy relaxed intensity?
亲爱的.他是在开玩笑 – 我知道
Dear, you’re being joshed. I’m aware of that.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
事实上这幅画是代表玛莎的内心
It’s actually a pictorial representation
of the order of Martha’s mind.
帮他们倒酒吧.你们想喝什么
Fix the kids a drink.
What would you like to drink?
你喜欢喝什么
What would you like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!