你的丈夫呢? 他消失了
Where is your husband? He is vanished.
你们都疯了.都疯了
You’re all crazy. Nuts!
当幻想空间给我们压力时.我们就会避难
‘Tis the refuge we take when the unreality of the world…
…sits too heavy on our tiny heads.
轻松一点.一起参加吧.你并没有不同
Relax! Sink into it. You’re no better than anybody else.
我认为我是
I think I am.
你是只纸老虎 – 你说什么
You’re certainly a flop in some departments. – What’d you say?
我说.你是只纸老虎
I said you’re a flop in some departments.
我很抱歉让你失望
I’m sorry you’re disappointed.
如果我没有喝10个小时.或许会好一点
Maybe some time when I didn’t drink for ten hours.
宝贝.你真是只纸老虎
Baby, you sure are a flop!
你强.你知道吗?你真的很强
You’re something. You know that? You’re really something!
对你来说.每个人都是纸老虎
To you, everybody’s a flop!
你的丈夫是纸老虎.我也是
Your husband’s a flop, I’m a flop.
你们都是纸老虎
You’re all flops.
我是大地之母.你们都是纸老虎
I am the Earth Mother and you are all flops.
我恶心我自己
I disgust me.
在我生命中.只有一个男人让我快乐过
There’s only been one man in my life who’s ever made me happy.
你知道吗.只有一个. 是那个体育老师吗
You know that? One. – The gym instructor or something?
不.是乔治
No.is George.
我的丈夫 – 你在开玩笑
My husband. – You’re kidding?
是吗? 你一定是.他.乔治…
You must be. Him?
你不相信 – 当然我相信
You don’t believe it. – Why, of course I do.
你总是用外表来判断别人的吗? 天啊
You always deal on appearances? For God’s sake!
外面那个乔治.对我很好.我常常辱骂他
George who is out somewhere there in the dark.
Who is good to me. Whom I revile.
我换游戏的速度有多快.他就学多快
Who can keep learning the games we play as quickly as I can change them
他让我快乐.但我并不想要
Who can make me happy and I do not wish to be happy.
是的.我想要快乐
Yes, I do wish to be happy.
乔治和玛莎.悲哀…
George and Martha. Sad, sad, sad.
我绝对不会原谅帮助我的人
Whom I will not forgive for having come to rest.
看到我.对我说
For having seen me and having said…
“是的.这样就好”
“Yes, this will do.”
他犯下了无可救药的错误.因为爱上我
Who has made the hideous, the hurting.the insulting mistake of loving me.
所以他必须受到惩罚.乔治和玛莎.悲哀…
And must be punished for it. Sad, sad, sad.
某天.某晚.喝醉的时候.我会太过份
Some day.some night.some stupid liquor-ridden night I will go too far.
我会打断他的背.不然就是不停的逼他
I’ll either break his back or I’ll push him off for good, which I deserve.
我认为他的脊椎骨已经受伤了.你以为呢
I don’t think he’s got a vertebrae intact.
Oh, you don’t? You don’t think so?
小男孩.你太过于专注在你的显微镜
Oh, little boy! You’ve got yourself so hunched over your microphone…
显微镜
Microscope!
所以你什么都看不到.对吧
Yes. And you don’t see anything, do you?
你什么都看的到.却看不到心思
You see everything but the goddamn mind.
看的到有形的.却看不到正在发生的事情
You see all the specks and the crap,
but you don’t see what goes on, do you?
够了
all right!
你只知道一点点.却想要掌握全世界
You know so little. And you’re going to take over the world, huh?
我说.够了. – 种马生气了
I said, all right! – The stallion’s mad, huh?
还生蛮大的气
The gelding’s getting all upset, huh?
你摇摆的很厉害.对吧.可怜的混♥蛋♥
You swing wild, don’t you? You poor little bastard!
结果一直撞到东西
Hit out at everything!
去开门. 你说什么
Go answer the door. What’d you say to me?
我说.去开门 .你聋了吗? 要我去开门
I said go answer the door.What are you, deaf?
You want me to go answer the door?
没错.笨蛋.去开门.喝的不醒人事了?
That’s right, lunkhead, go answer the door.
Or are you too drunk to do that, too?
你不需要这样… – 去开门!
There’s no need for you to… – Answer it!
你暂时先当家仆.现在开始
You be houseboy around here awhile.
You can start in being houseboy right now.
听着.我没义务听你的. 当然要.你有野心对吧
Look, I’m no flunky to you.
Sure, you are! You’re ambitious, aren’t you?
你跟我一起.并不是一时热情.对吧
You didn’t come back here with me out of driven passion,did you?
你要考虑前途.对吧.暂时充当家仆
You were thinking a little bit about your career.
You can just houseboy your way up the ladder for awhile.
你真是贪得无厌 – 没错.宝贝.去开门
There’s no limit to you, is there?
No, baby, none. Go answer the door.

Go on, git!
无理取闹
Aimless. Wanton.
Now, you just do as you’re told.
我说什么.你做什么.给玛莎看看
You show ol’ Martha there’s something you can do.
太棒了.真漂亮.到哪都有小白脸贴我
I’m coming, for Christ’s sake!
Wonderful! Marvelous! Just a gigolo everywhere I go.
不准唱
Stop that!
对不起.宝贝.你可不可以去开门
Sorry, baby. Now you go answer the little door, huh?
(西班牙文)
真漂亮
How lovely!
儿子啊.你终于回家来过生日了
Why, sonny, you came home for your birthday at last!
不要碰我.他是家仆.天啊
Get away from me! That’s the houseboy, for God’s sake!
真的吗.是小儿子吉姆吗
That’s not our own little Sonny-Jim.
our own all-American something or other?
我希望不是.他表现不好
I certainly hope not. He’s been acting awful funny if he is.
我想也是
I’ll bet. Chippie, chippie, huh?
我带了这些花.是因为你.该死.玛莎
I brung these flowers.cause youse. Aw, hell, Martha!
三色紫罗兰.迷迭香.我结婚的捧花哎!
Pansies, rosemary, violence, mah wedding bouquet!
如果你不介意.我要给我太太…
If you don’t mind, I’ll get my wife…
待在那里不要动.去帮我倒杯酒
You stay right where you are. Make my hubby a drink.
我不要
I don’t think I will.
不.玛莎.他是你的家仆.不是我的
No, Martha.That would be too much.He’s your houseboy.not mine.
我不是任何人的家仆
I’m nobody’s houseboy!
我不是家仆.不是
I’m nobody’s houseboy now Vicious.
可恶.是讲小孩对吧
Children? That right?
可恶的小孩过家家.总在玩跳格子
Vicious children with their sad games
hopscotching their way through life?
大概是那样 – 乱讲.宝贝
Something like that. – Screw, baby.
他不行.他喝醉了
Him can’t! Him too full o’ booze!
真的吗.拿着.把花放在酒里
Weally? Here! Dump these in some gin.
不乖喔.不要乱摔玛莎的金鱼藻
A terrible thing to do to Martha’s snapdragons!
它们是金鱼藻吗
Is that what they are?
是的.月光下我去爸爸的温室摘的
Yup. And I went by moonlight to Daddy’s greenhouse to pick them for her.
今天没有月亮
There is no moon.
我在卧室的窗口.看到月亮消失了
I saw it go down from the bedroom.
从卧室窗口吗
From the bedroom
今晚有月亮
There is a moon.
没有月亮.消失了.或许.真的.又出现了
There is no goddamn moon,the moon went down.
That may be, Chastity,but it came back up.
你说谎
Bull!
当我驾着船经过马约克时.月亮消失了
Once when I was sailing past Majorca, the moon went down…
但是过了一会儿.又跑出来了
…thought about it awhile then, pop, came up again.
才不是这样呢.你说谎
That is not true. That is such a lie!
你不能说我每次都说谎.她一定要这样吗
You must not call everything a lie. Must she?
我不知道你们什么时候说谎
I don’t know when you people are lying.
该死.你是对的. – 你不会认为这样吧
You’re damn right! – You’re not supposed to.
不管.当我驾着船经过马约克…
So, I was sailing past Majorca…
玛莎
Martha
你从来没有驾船经过马约克.你连地中海都没去过
You never sailed past Majorca.
You were never in the Mediterranean at all, ever!
我爸妈带我去过.是我大学的毕业礼物
My mom and dad took me as a college graduation present.
疯子
Crazy
在你杀了他们之后吗
After you killed them?
或许.或许不是
Maybe.Yeah. And maybe not too.
天啊
Jesus!
真实与梦幻.谁能分辨呢.你说呢.家仆
Truth and illusion. Who knows the difference,toots? Houseboy?
我不是家仆
I’m not a houseboy
听着.游戏规则.你输了.你就是家仆
You don’t make it in the sack, you’re a houseboy.
我不是家仆
I’m not a houseboy.
那你做到了.对吧
Then you must have made it, yes?
有人说谎.不按规则 – 拜托.谁.玛莎
Somebody’s lying,not playing the game straight.
Who’s lying? Martha?
告诉他.我不是家仆
Tell him I’m not a houseboy.
你不是家仆 – 那就好
You’re not a houseboy. – So be it.
真实与梦幻.乔治.你无法分辨
Truth and illusion. You don’t know the difference.
但是我们必须假装会分辨
No, but we must carry on as though we did.
阿门
Amen.
抓住金鱼藻.谢谢
Snap went the dragons. Thank you.
跳过去
Skip it.
我说.抓住金鱼藻
I said snap went the dragons!
是的.我们知道.抓住
Yeah, we know.
不要这样.乔治.抓住
Don’t! Don’t do that.
不要这样做.闭嘴.小白脸
Shut up, stud!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!