我知道我们该做什么了
I know what we do.
我们刚刚玩完了污辱男主人的游戏
Now that we’ve done
我们刚刚才玩完这个游戏
This round of Humiliate the Host…
而我们还不想玩.上女主人的游戏
and don’t want to play Hump the Hostess yet.
我知道了 .来玩一个报复客人的游戏怎么样
I know what! How about a little round of Get the Guests?
天啊.乔治 吊书虫.杀小孩的凶手
How about that? Get the Guests?
Book dropper, child mentioner!
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don’t like these games.
我们只玩一个游戏
We’ve only had one game
我们一定要再玩一个.你们不能赖皮
we’ve got to have another. You can’t fly on one
闭嘴
Silence!
我们玩报复客人的游戏如何 你闭嘴
How will we play Get the Guests? You be quiet!
玛莎.告诉你关于第一本书的故事.是对.是错
不管是对是错.这本书从来没有出版过
I wonder.Martha, in her indiscreet way,told you all
About my first novel.True or false that there was such a thing.
她告诉你.我第一本书.我回忆之书
She told you about my first novel,my memory book
我希望她不要.但是说都已经说了
I preferred she hadn’t, but that’s blood under the bridge.
但是玛莎并没有告诉你们…
But what Martha didn’t tell you…
玛莎并没有告诉你们.我有第二本书
…what Martha didn’t tell at all about was my second novel.
你们不知道对吧.我的第二本书是对是错
You didn’t know about that, did you? True or false?
不知道
No
这是个寓言故事
Well, it’s an allegory really, probably.
是关于一个从中西部来的年轻夫妇
It’s about a nice young couple who comes out of the Middle West.
这是有田园味的一本书
It’s a bucolic, you see.
这对年轻夫妇是金发.大概30岁
This nice young couplecomes out of the Middle West
He’s blond and he’s about thirty.
而且他是个科学家.一位老师.一位科学家
And he’s a scientist, a teacher, a scientist.
他的老鼠.太太.喜欢喝白兰地
His mouse, wifey, gargles brandy…
等一下 – 这是我的游戏
Just a minute here! – This is my game!
你刚刚玩过你的.现在换我
You’ve had your game!
我要听.我喜欢故事
I want to hear. I love stories.
老鼠的爸爸是奉神职的人
Mousie’s father was a holy man, see?
他常常在外面跑.抢劫虔诚的人
He ran a traveling clip joint and he took the faithful,just took them.
听起来很耳熟 – 废话
This is familiar. – No kidding.
不管.金发和他的太太离开家乡
Anyway, Blondie and his frau out of the Plains States came.
非常好笑.乔治
Very funny, George.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们在一个像卡斯基的城镇待了下来
They settled in a town like Nouveau Carthage.
我不觉得你应该继续下去 – 是吗?
I don’t think you should go on. – Do you not?
我喜欢雷同的故事.它们最好玩
I love familiar stories. They’re the best.
你完全没错.但是金发并不只想当老师
How right you are!
But Blondie was all in disguise as a teacher…
因为他最大的希望都是在嗨历史的必然性
…because his baggage ticket had bigger things writ on it.
H.I.! Historical Inevitability.
不需要再继续下去 – 继续说下去
There’s no reason to go further. – Let them go on.
当然.他有一个行李.就是他太太
He had this baggage, and part of his
baggage was in the form of his mouse.
我们不需要听下去
We don’t have to listen.
为什么不? – 你太太说的对
Why not? – She has a point.
没有人知道.金发的行李到底是什么
Nobody could figure out Blondie’s baggage, his mouse.
他曾经是肯萨斯游泳冠军之类的
I mean, here he was pan-Kansas swimming champion or something…
然后他找到他太太
…and he had this mouse.
然后他利用人性的弱点.告诉她.会永远在一起
Of whom he was solicitous to a point that faileth human understanding…
…given that she was something of a simp.
你并不公平. 大概不是
This just isn’t fair of you. Perhaps not.
太太常喝白兰地.而且花很多时间呕吐
His mouse tooted brandy immodestly…
…and spent half her time in the upchuck.
我认识这些人 – 是吗
I know these people. – Do you?
她有钱.那些从神的仆人那儿拿来的钱
But she was money baggage among other things.Godly money from
The golden teeth of the unfaithful and she was put up with!
我不喜欢这个故事 – 拜托.乔治
I don’t like this story. – And she was put up with!
停止好吗
Stop? Hah!
拜托.不要 – 求我.宝贝
Please, please, don’t. – Beg, baby!
乔治
George
回到“他们如何结婚” – 不要
Flashback to “How they got married.” – No!
是的
Yes
为什么
Why?
他们之所以结婚是这样
How they got married was this.
太太忽然大肚子了.她来到金发家
The mouse got all puffed up one day…
…and she went over to Blondie’s house
给他看她的大肚子.然后说.“看看我”
and stuck out her puff…and she said, “Look at me.”
我不喜欢这个.不要讲了
I don’t like this.
“看看我.肚子都大了”“我的天啊”
“Look at me, I’m all puffed up.”
“Oh, my goodness,” said Blondie.
所以他们结婚了
And so they were married.
然后呢?
And then what?
什么.然后什么
What
然后肚子忽然不见了.就像魔法一样
And then the puff went away again like magic. Poof!
肚子不见了吗
The puff went away?
亲爱的.我不是有意的.真的
Honey, I didn’t mean to. Honestly.
你不应该这样
You shouldn’t have told them!
不应该告诉他们
No! You couldn’t have told them!
这就是报复客人的游戏
And that’s how you play Get the Guests.
拜托.我想要吐.不要碰我
Oh, please! I’m going to be sick!
你根本不应该这样做
You shouldn’t have done that.
我讨厌伪善 – 那真是太残忍♥了
I hate hypocrisy. – That was cruel and vicious.
她会没事的.她会恢复过来的
She’ll get over it. She’ll recover.
可是我却很受伤 你?
And damaging to me. – To you!
对我
To me!
是的
Yes
天啊.你真的要人提醒才知道教训吗
Beautiful.You got to have a swine to show you where the truffles are.
重新规划自己.找出最好的方案
Rearrange your alliances. Make the best of things
把你太太扶上车
Put your wife in the car.
不.谢了.今晚已经够了.我们走路
I’ve had enough rides tonight. We’ll walk.
没错.你又会想出新的点子来. 你会后悔
Right, you go plan some new strategy. You’ll regret this.
没错.每件事我都会后悔
No doubt. I regret everything.
不.我是说我会让你后悔
No, I mean I’ll make you regret this.
去清理一下. 你等我
Clean up the mess. You just wait.
非常好.乔治
Very good, George.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的很好 – 我很高兴你有如此的感觉
Really good! – I’m glad you enjoyed it.
我是说.你太棒了.真的报了仇
I mean, you did a good job. You really fixed it.
这是你最有活力的一次 – 是你鼓励了我
That’s the most life you’ve shown in a long time.
You bring out the best in me.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You really are a bastard!
你可以拿着刀乱撞.见人就砍.如果你想
You can go around like a hopped-up Arab…
…slashing at everything, scarring up half the world…
但是让别人试试看好吗
…but let somebody else try it? Oh no!
宝贝.都是为了你.我以为你喜欢.甜心
Why, baby, I did it all for you!
I thought you’d like it, sweetheart.
这完全是你的风格.血腥.屠♥杀♥
It’s to your taste, blood, carnage and all.
我以为你会很兴奋
I thought you’d sort of get excited.
卷起裤管向我跑来.你的肚子咕噜咕噜的叫…
Heave and pant and come running at me, your melons bobbling…
你真的搞砸了.乔治 拜托
You have really screwed up, George.
我是说真的.你真的是
I mean it! You really have!
你可以坐在那里.喝着琴酒.污辱我.把我撕碎
You can sit,gin running from your mouth…
You can humiliate me. Tear me
整晚都如此.对你来说却没有关系
to pieces all night, it’s perfectly okay.
你可以忍♥受.我却不能
You can stand it! I cannot stand it!
你可以忍♥受.这就是跟我结婚的代价
You can stand it! You married me for it!
那是天大的谎言
That’s a desperately sick lie.
你现在还不知道吗
Don’t you know it even yet?
玛莎.我已经很累了
My arm’s gotten tired whipping you.
年复一年 – 我很迷惑.玛莎
Year after year! – Deluded, Martha.
这不是我想要的
It’s not what I wanted.
我想至少你有自我.而我没有
I thought at least you were onto yourself. I didn’t know.
不.你是变♥态♥ 我来告诉你谁是变♥态♥…
No. You’re sick! I’ll show you who’s sick!
住手
Stop
你今天玩的很尽兴.对吧
You really are having a field day, aren’t you?
在我受够之前.我要把你解决掉
Well, I’m gonna finish you before I’m through with you.
你和那个四分卫吗? 一起把我解决掉吗
You and that quarterback? You both going to finish me?
在我受够之前.会希望你死在车里.混♥蛋♥
Before I’m through with you you’ll wish you’d died in that automobile!
会希望你从来没有提到我们的儿子
You’ll wish you’d never mentioned our son.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
我很佩服 – 我警告过你.不要太过份
I’m impressed! – I warned you not to go too far!
我才刚开始
I’m just beginning!
我已经麻木了.只要我们独处.就会干掉你
I’m numbed so I can take you when we’re alone
我不想再听下去
I don’t listen

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!