there wasn’t a way to kill a toon?
都姆发现了一个方法…松脂 丙酮 苯
Well. Doom found a way—turpentine, acetone, benzene.
他管那个叫蘸剂
He calls it the dip!
维拉提先生 我会抓住那只兔子的
I’ll catch the rabbit. Mr.Valiant.
然后审问他 宣判他有罪 接着处死他
Then I’ll try him, convict him, and execute him.

Geez!
那是一只死鞋 是吧 老板?
That’s one dead shoe, eh, boss?
他们不是羊皮手套 维拉提先生
They’re not kid gloves, Mr.Valiant.
这就是我们在卡♥通♥镇处理事情的方法
This is how we handle things down in Toontown.
我认为你和其他人都会为此欢呼
I’d think you of all people would appreciate that
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 等等
Hey, wait a minute!
我试图劝他别抽…
I’ve been trying to make him quit…
但是他不听我的话
but he just won’t listen to me.
你知道什么 大傻瓜?
What do you know, you dumb broad?
你真是个喋喋不休的人
You’ve got the I.Q. of a rattle.
-你是维拉提? -是的
-You Valiant? -Yeah.
我想和你谈谈埃克谋杀案
I want to talk to you about the Acme murder.
傻妞…
Hey, psst, doll…
你为什么不下楼去给我买♥♥份赛马消息报?
why don’t you run downstairs and get me a racing form?
好好 我去了
OK, OK, I’m going.
一个女人的男人 啊?
A ladies’ man, huh?
我的问题是的性♥欲♥如五十岁那么老…
My problem is I got a fifty-year-old lust…
但是却有个三岁的生殖器
and a three-year-old dinky.
是啊 一定很艰苦啊
Yeah, must be tough.
听着 维拉提 兔子没有杀死埃克
Look, Valiant, the rabbit didn’t kill Acme.
他不是凶手 我应该知道
He’s not a murderer. I should know.
我告诉你 维拉提 他是我的一个密友…
He’s a dear friend of mine. I tell you, Valiant…
整件事情臭的像昨天的尿布
the whole thing stinks like yesterday’s diapers.
看这个 报纸上说埃克死时没有留下遗嘱
Look at this. The paper said Acme left no will.
这里面含义深刻 任何卡♥通♥都知道埃克会有份遗嘱
That’s a load of succotash! Any toon knows Acme had a will.
他答应过会把卡♥通♥镇留给我们
He promised to leave Toontown to us toons.
那份遗嘱会是他遇害的一个因素
That will is the reason he got bumped off.
有人看过这份遗嘱吗?
Has anybody ever seen this will?
没有 但是他向我们庄严的发过誓
Ah, no. But he gave us his solemn oath.
如果你相信开玩笑的人也可以庄严…
If you believe that joker could do anything solemn…
那么伙计 讨论结束了
the gag’s on you, pal.
我和你讨论是因为你是那个…
I just figured since you were the one…
把我的伙伴卷入麻烦的人…
who got my pal in trouble…
你也许想帮他解脱此案
you might want to help get him out.
我可以给你钱
I can pay you.
留着钱去买♥♥双婴儿鞋吧
Save your money for a pair of elevator shoes!
等等 维拉提 不要
Wait, Valiant! Don’t!
我的雪茄
Aah, my stogie!
兔子惹上麻烦不是我的错
It ain’t my fault the rabbit got himself in trouble.
我就是拍了几张不好看的照片
All I did was take a couple of lousy pictures.
宝宝是对的
The baby was right.
天啦
The hell with it.
你怎么进来的?
How the hell did you get in here?
穿过邮箱孔
Through the mail slot.
我以为在里面等着是最好的…
I thought it would be best if I waited inside…
看见我如何被通缉了吧
seein’ as how I’m wanted for murder.
别开玩笑了 和你谈话…
No kiddin’. Just talking to you…
就能让我背上私通和协助犯罪的罪名
could get me a rap for aiding and abetting.
等等 有人知道你来这儿吗?
Wait a minute. Anybody know you’re here?
-没人 鬼也没有 除了… -谁?
-Nobody! Not a soul, except… -Who?
你知道 我不知道你的办公室在哪
Well, you see, I didn’t know where your office was.
所以我问了那个报童 他也不知道
So I asked the newsboy. He didn’t know.
然后我问了消防队员 菜贩…
So I asked the fireman, the greengrocer…
屠夫 还有面包师…他们都不知道
the butcher, the baker…they didn’t know!
但是酒馆的小子…他知道
But the liquor store guy…he knew.
现在整个镇都知道你在这里了
Now the whole damn town knows you’re here!
出去 快点 出去
Get out of here! Come on, out!
求你了 埃迪 别赶我走
Please, Eddie! Don’t throw me out.
你犯大错了 我没杀人 我发誓
You’re making a big mistake. I didn’t kill anybody. I swear!
整件事都是安排 策划和陷害我的
This whole thing’s a setup, a scam, a frame job.
哎哟 埃迪
Ouch, Eddie.
我谁也伤害不了 啊
I could never hurt anybody! Ow!
我人生的目标就是让人们发笑
My whole purpose in life is to make people l-l-l-laugh!
好好 我承认
Aah! OK, OK. Sure, I admit it.
当你给我看那些杰西卡的照片时…
I got a little steamed when you showed me…
我确实有点气愤
those pictures of Jessica.
然后我冲到墨水颜料俱乐部
So I rushed over to the ink and Paint Club.
但是她不在更衣室…
But she wasn’t in her dressing room…
所以我写了封情书给她
so I wrote her a love letter.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你说 在充满嫉妒的情况下…
You’re telling me, in a fit of jealousy…
你给妻子写了封情书?
you wrote your wife a love letter?
是的 我知道她仅仅是…
That’s right! I know that she was just…
环境的无辜受害者
an innocent victim of circumstance.
我猜测你用了…
I suppose you used…
根陈旧的口红 写在了日常记事板上
the old lipstick on the mirror routine.
口红 是的 没有记事板
Lipstick, yes, Mirror, no.
我找了一张干净的白纸
I found a nice, clean piece of paper.
“亲爱的杰西卡…
“Dear Jessica…
“我是多么的爱你 我来数给你看
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
“1-1000 2-1000 3-1000”
“1-1000, 2-1000, 3-1000”
你为什么不把信留着那里?
Why didn’t you just leave the letter there?
当然 一首如此充满力度和感情的诗…
Obviously, a poem of this power and sensitivity must…
只有在私人场合才能被宣读
Aaah!…be read in person.
所以我回家去等她
So I went home to wait for her.
但是那群黄鼠狼却在家等着我…
But the weasels were there waiting for me…
然后我就逃走了
so…so I ran.
那么 干吗来我这?
So, why come to me?
我是那个拍你妻子照片的人
I’m the guy that took the pictures of your wife.
是啊 而且你还是那个拯救所有卡♥通♥的人
Yeah! And you’re also the guy that helped all these toons.
每个人都知道 只要有卡♥通♥遇难…
Everybody knows when a toon’s in trouble…
只有一个地方可去…那就是维拉提 维拉提
there’s only one place to go…Valiant and Valiant.
别再说了
Not anymore.
别坐那把椅子
Get out of that chair!
那是我哥哥的
That’s my brother’s chair.
知道了 那你的哥哥呢?
Yeah. where is your brother anyway?
他看起来像个敏感而镇静的家伙
He looks like a sensitive and sober fellow.
是啊 我要叫警♥察♥了
That’s it. I’m calling the cops.
那就叫吧
Go ahead. Call the cops.
我来这求助 但你又做了什么?
I come here for help, and what do you do?
你把我告发
You turn me in.
不要对我产生任何负罪感
No. Don’t feel guilty about me.
再见 没什么好谢的
So long. And thanks for nothing!
那是衣柜
That’s the closet!
笨蛋
Stupe!
埃迪·维拉提 你被逮捕了
Eddie Valiant, you’re under arrest.
滚开
Get out of there!
笨蛋 我没有手铐的钥匙
Idiot. I got no keys for these cuffs!
啊?
Huh?
快 开始拘捕
Come on, get the lead out.
快点 快点
Move it, would ya? Move it!
是卡♥通♥巡逻队
It’s the toon patrol!
埃迪 求你了 把我藏起来
Hide me, Eddie, pl-pl-please!
记住 你没见过我
Remember, you never saw me.
出来
Get out of there!
别让他们找到我
Don’t let them find me.
埃迪 你是我唯一的希望了
Come on, Eddie. You’re my only hope.
以法律的名义 开门
Open up in the name of the law.
求你了 埃迪
Pl-pl-please. Eddie.
你知道对待卡♥通♥已经没有公正可言了
You know there’s no justice for toons anymore.
如果黄鼠狼们抓到我…
If the weasels get their hands on me…
那我就跟被蘸剂熔化没区别了
I’m as good as dipped.
维拉提 别逼我们使用武力
Don’t make us play rough, Valiant.
我们只想抓那只兔子
We just want the rabbit.
埃迪 我们要怎么做?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!