-Oh… -Pattycake, pattycake…
-马文 -小甜心 小甜心
-Marvin! -Pattycake. pattycake!
-马文 -小甜心 小甜心
-Oh! Oh, Marvin! -Pattycake! Pattycake!
马文
Oh, Marvin!
你一定是跟我开玩笑
You got to be kiddin’ me.
小甜心 小甜心
Pattycake! Pattycake!
我不信
I don’t believe it!
小甜心 小甜心
Pattycake! Pattycake!
这不是真的
It’s not true!
放松 孩子 你不是第一个…
Take comfort, son, you’re not the first man…
被妻子背叛的男人
whose wife played Pattycake on him.
我只是不敢相信
I just don’t believe it.
我不会相信 我也不能相信
I won’t believe it! I can’t believe it!
我不应该相信
I shan’t believe it!
相信吧 孩子 我亲自♥拍♥的那些照片
Believe it, kid. I took the pictures myself.
她玩弄了你
She played Pattycake.
不不 不是杰西卡
No! Not my Jessica.
这不可能 她不会背叛我的
Not Pattycake! This is impossible.
我不信
I don’t believe it.
不可能 不可能
It can’t be! It just can’t be!
杰西卡是我的妻子 这不可能
Jessica’s my wife. It’s absolutely impossible!
杰西卡是我的生命之光…
Jessica’s the light of my life…
是我眼中的苹果 咖啡里的奶油
the apple of my eye, the cream in my coffee.
你最好喝黑咖啡…
You better start drinking it black…
因为埃克也在咖啡里加奶油
’cause Acme’s taking the cream now.
难以置信 马文·埃克这三十年…
Hard to believe. Marvin Acme’s been…
都是我的朋友和邻居
my friend and neighbor for thirty years.
谁会以为他是个老色狼呢?
Who would have thought he was a sugar daddy?
已经是有人支使她做的
Somebody must have made her do it.
孩子 喝点这个 你会好受点
Now drink this, son. It’ll make you feel better.
谢谢 我确实需要
Thanks, I needed that!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我说 马龙先生…
Look, Mr.Maroon…
我认为我在这的工作已经结束了
I think my work here is finished.
你欠我的钱怎么办?
How about that carrot you owe me, huh?
说话算话
A deal’s a deal.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
罗杰 我知道你很痛苦…
Roger, I know all this seems pretty painful now…
但是你会重新找到好女孩的
but you’ll find someone new.
是吧 维拉提先生?
Won’t he, Mr.Valiant?
确实啊 像他这样的男人?
Yeah, sure. Good-looking guy like that?
女士们会自己找上门来
The dames will be breaking his door down.
女士? 什么女士?
Dames? What dames?
杰西卡是我唯一的女人
Jessica’s the only one for me.
你会看到 我们会度过这些小过失
You’ll see! We’ll rise above this piddling peccadillo!
我们会重新高兴的在一起 明白吗?
We’re going to be happy again! Got that?
高兴 长官 高…兴
Happy! Capital h-a-p-p-i!
至少他没疯掉
Well, at least he took it well.
杰西卡
Ohh, Jessica.
告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me it’s not true.
求…你了
Pl-pl-pl-please?
什么…圣提洛上尉
What the…Lieutenant Santino.
你从哪来?
Where’d you come from?
埃迪 如果你这么需要钱…
Gee whiz, Eddie, if you needed money so bad…
你为什么不来我这?
why didn’t you come to me?
我拍了一些肮脏的照片 杀了我啊
So, I took a couple of dirty pictures. So kill me.
谢谢 我手头上又有难事了
I already got a stiff on my hands. Thank you.
什么?
Huh?
是马文·埃克 那只兔子昨晚杀了他
Marvin Acme. The rabbit cacked him last night.
什么?
What?
又怎么了?
Now what?
我好久没有离卡♥通♥镇这么近了
I haven’t been this close to Toontown for a while.
我屁♥股♥着火了
My biscuits are burning!
放水冲啊
Fire in the hatch! Ow, ooo, eee!
那个带角的蛤♥蟆♥ 那个小东西
Great horny toads, that smarts!
来吧 埃迪 我们去把事儿做完
Come on, Eddie. Let’s get this over with.
他和我一起的
He’s with me.
像是一个卡♥通♥把柜子砸到了他的头上
Just like a toon to drop a safe on a guy’s head.
抱歉 埃迪
Sorry, Eddie.
最好在这等等 好吗?
Better wait here, all right?
西斯欧 一支炸♥药♥
Hey, Chisold, get a load of this.
见过这类的东西吗?
Ever seen one of these?
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
你不就是埃迪·维拉提吗?
Didn’t you used to be Eddie Valiant?
还是你换名为杰克·丹尼斯?
Or did you change your name to Jack Daniels?
那是什么?
What’s that?
那只兔子手套上的涂料
Paint from the rabbit’s glove.
维拉提先生?
Mr.Valiant?
我希望你为自己…
I hope you’re proud of yourself…
和你拍的那些照片而自豪
and those pictures you took.
帮帮我 帮我抓住这些到处乱跑的东西
A little help over here! Help me grab those loafers!
嘿 迈克 过来
Hey, Mike, come here!
我抓住这些了 快啊 把那些鞋子抓住
I’ve got these. Come on! Put those shoes over there.
把他们放进去
Put ’em in!
这个人是不是在从犯罪现场拿走证据?
Is this man removing evidence from the scene of a crime?
不是的 都姆法官
No, Judge Doom.
维拉提只是为您捡起来
Valiant was just picking it up for you.
是不是 埃迪?
Weren’t you, Eddie?
交出来
Hand it over.
当然
Sure.
他的第一畅销产品
His number one seller.
我发觉为卡♥通♥干活让你抓狂了
I see working for a toon has rubbed off on you.
我没给哪个卡♥通♥干活
I wasn’t working for a toon.
我给R.K.马龙干活
I was working for R.K.Maroon.
是啊 我们跟马龙先生谈过
Yes. We talked to Mr.Maroon.
他告诉我们那只兔子相当激动…
He told us the rabbit became quite agitated…
当你把那些照片给他看时
when you showed him the pictures.
那兔子说终究…
The rabbit said one way or another…
他们夫妻俩会相安于好
he and his wife were going to be happy.
是吗?
Is that true?
嘿 同志 我看起来很像速记员吗?
Hey, pal, do I look like a stenographer?
闭嘴 这人是法官
Shut your yap. The man’s a judge.
是啊 上尉
That’s all right, Lieutenant.
根据我的嗅觉 他一定是说胡话
From the smell of him, I’d say it was the booze talking.
没关系 兔子跑不太远
No matter. The rabbit won’t get far.
我的人会去找到他
My men will find him.
当心
Look out!
黄鼠狼
Weasels!
是的 我发现他们有特殊的 礼物助我一臂之力
Yes. I find they have a special gift for the work.
好了 活计们 出来
All right, ya mugs, fall out.
找到兔子了吗?
Did you find the rabbit?
别担心 法官
Don’t worry, Judge.
全城都有我们的眼线
We got deformants all over the city.
我们会找到他的
We’ll find him.
你不知道…
You wouldn’t have any idea…
兔子会去哪儿吗 维拉提?
where the rabbit might be, Mr.Valiant?
你问过小袋鼠了吗? 还有土拔鼠?
Have you tried Walla Walla? Cucamonga?
我听说这个时节的可可土豆不错
I hear Kokomo’s very nice this time of year.
维拉提先生 对于你的不合作我很惊讶
I’m surprised you’re not more cooperative, Mr.Valiant.
一个人类被卡♥通♥谋杀
A human has been murdered by a toon.
难道你不知道其严重性吗?
Don’t you appreciate the magnitude of that?
自从我接管卡♥通♥镇以来…
Since I’ve had Toontown under my jurisdiction…
我的目标就是防止犯罪 维护安全
my goal has been to rein in the insanity.
唯一能达到此目的的办法…
And the only way to do that…
就是要让那些卡♥通♥尊重法令
is to make toons respect the law.
那个丑八怪怎么能做法官呢?
How did that gargoyle get to be a judge?
2年前在卡♥通♥镇向路人…
Spread a bunch of simoleons around Toontown…
发了一捆1美元的票子 然后就花钱胜了选举
a couple years back. Bought the election.
是么? 那是什么?
Yeah? What’s that?
记得大家都认为…
Remember how we always thought…
没法杀死卡♥通♥吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!