… but he caught me and beat me.
但是他抓住我而且打了我
And then when Ma came, he was waiting for her, and he…
接着妈就来了,他正好在等着她,然后他…
I can’t tell you. Tell me.
我不能再往下说了 告诉我
He got her in the back.
他从后面开的枪
Is he in there now? Yeah.
他现在在里面吗? 在
But you gotta be careful. He’s got the house rigged up like a trap.
不过你得小心,科迪 他把房♥子布置得像个陷阱
You can’t get in unless I tell you how.
除非我告诉你怎么走,否则你进不去
Ed. Stay where you are.
艾德 站住
What was that bell downstairs? It was me, Ed.
楼下的铃♥声♥怎么回事? 是我,爱德
What were you doing down there?
你在下面干什么?
I couldn’t go through with it. I tried, but I couldn’t.
我不能继续下去 我试了,但是不行
Talk sense.
说明白点
I was going to take the car and beat it. I was scared.
我本打算开车跑掉 我太害怕了
But I don’t wanna go anymore.
但是我现在不想走了
You’re my honey.
你是我的宝贝
ED: Still got nerves?
还紧张吗?
Please, Ed. I feel like a drink.
求求你,艾德 我想喝点酒
ED: Fix me one too. – Here.
给我也弄一杯 给你
Catch.
搞定
Listen, Cody. Ed said this joint is a cinch.
听着,科迪 艾德地说这地方很容易搞
Good for 50 grand.
价值五万美元 谁?
Well, the way we had it figured, Cody, we pile out of the cars here…
我们想出来的法子是,科迪,我们把车都停在这儿…
… then we slug the guards, and we grab the payroll here.
打倒守卫,然后从这儿抢走工资
Blast our way out. It’ll all take 50 seconds.
快速离开 总共用不了50秒
They got cars. They’d follow you.
他们有车 他们会跟着你的
That’s where we use the gas truck.
所以我们要用到油罐卡车
I stall it right in the gates.
我会把它停在大门口
When we beat it in the getaway cars, I got the truck keys in my pocket.
当我们坐小车逃走时,卡车的钥匙会在我口袋里
Where do you get the gas truck?
那么你到那儿去搞油罐卡车?
We got one stashed behind a barn. Bought it with our own dough. Twelve grand.
我们藏了一辆在谷仓后面 用我们自己的钱买♥♥的 一万两千美元
You bought a gas truck? HET: Yeah.
你们买♥♥了一辆卡车? 对
What’s the matter? Forget how to steal one?
你有毛病?你忘了怎么偷一辆?
Maybe it ain’t so bad, Cody. Twelve grand gets you 50.
科迪,也许不吃亏 12000美元换来50000美元
Fence the 50 and you get 20.
黑市上买♥♥掉五万,你还可以得两万美元
Then what are you going to do with that? Buy two more gas trucks?
然后你打算用这些钱来干什么?再买♥♥两辆油罐卡车?
Joint like that’s got the serial number of every bill.
哪个地方的的钞票上都有系列号♥码
Any guy who says he can fence 50 grand of it is crazy.
任何人说他能销掉五万美元,肯定是疯子
The Trader ain’t crazy. The Trader?
经纪人不是疯子 经纪人?
Who’s he? My manager, kid.
他是谁? 我的经理人,小伙子
Come on. Let’s get a look at that $12,000 doll.
来吧 咱们看看那个一万两千美元的玩具
VERNA: Oh, Cody. – My radio ain’t working again.
科迪 我的收音机又坏了
Oh, no.
哦,不会吧
Well, what do you want for it, unemployment insurance?
你要他干什么,失业保险?
Can’t I go down to San Berdoo and get it fixed?
我能把它拿到圣伯笃去修一下吗?
Nobody leaves here unless I say so. – Now, you– – Ah!
没我的同意谁也不准离开 现在,你…
What’s the matter, baby?
什么事儿,宝贝儿?
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Now, go and read your comic books. Good girl.
会去看你的漫画书吧 好姑娘
Hey, uh, this fellow you call the Trader,
那个你管他叫经纪人的家伙…
can you trust him?
你能信任他吗?
Why?
为什么?
I wouldn’t like to see my share of any caper being handed to some guy who might disappear with it.
我不想把我的一份交给一个随时都会消失的人
Suspicious, ain’t you? Oh, just careful.
怀疑了,对不? 就是小心而以
Well, you don’t have to worry about the Trader. Pays off on the spot in nice clean bills.
你不必担心经纪人 他都是当场付清,干净的钞票
Yeah? Where does he get rid of the stuff?
那他到哪儿脱手?
Ships to Europe. Collects both ends. Oh, smart operator, huh?
海运到欧洲 两边都有人收 精明的商人
Well, you didn’t see any of that dough from that tunnel job popping up, did you?
你没看到任何隧♥道♥那一票的货出现在市场上,对吧?
Uh-huh. I like him better now.
我现在更喜欢他了
Not bad.
不赖
Maybe your 12 grand don’t go down the drain after all.
也许那一万两千美元也不是白白打水漂了
Hey, Het. Yeah?
嘿,赫特 什么
You’re a pretty good man with a blowtorch.
你吹管用得挺熟
Suppose you could cut a hole in here into the tank?
你能不能在油罐这儿开个洞?
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Ah, we’re back in business, boys.
伙计们,我们又开始做生意了
We’re back in business. And not Big Ed’s way either. And not for 50 grand.
我们重新开始做生意 但不是按大艾德的方式,也不是为了那五万美元
But first, a question.
不过首先,我有个问题
Supposing you wanna push in a place like Fort Knox…
假设你想闯进某个地方,比方说诺克斯堡…
… and grab yourself a couple of tons of gold.
然后搞几吨♥金子…
What’s the toughest thing about a job like that?
这样干最困难的事情是什么?
Getting inside the joint.
进入那个地方
A silver dollar for the gentleman in the balcony.
奖给阳台上那位绅士一个银币
Right on the button.
正在点子上
Getting in.
进入
Which brings me to a story Ma used to tell me when I was a kid.
这也让我想起了我小时候妈常常给我讲的
A story about a horse.
关于一匹马的故事
Way back, there was a whole army trying to knock over a place called Troy…
很久以前,有一支强大的军队 想攻破一个叫特洛伊的地方…
… and getting nowhere fast. Couldn’t even put a dent in the walls.
但是毫无进展 甚至不能在城墙上凿个坑
And one morning. One morning, the people of Troy wake up, look over the walls…
一天早上,特洛伊人醒来后,越过城墙一看…
… and the attacking army disappeared.
进攻的军队消失了
Men, boats, the works. Taken a powder.
人,船,工事 溜之大吉了
But they left one thing after them…
但是他们留下了一个东西…
… a great big wooden horse.
一匹巨大的木马
And according to Ma…
而且根据妈…
Hello there.
大家好
I was wondering if I could use your telephone.
我想为一下能不能用用你们的电♥话♥?
There ain’t a phone here for five miles.
这儿五英里之内都没有电♥话♥
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
真抱歉听到这消息
Good morning. Hello. Lost your way, mister?
早上好 你好 迷路了,先生?
No. I, uh, wanted to call my office…
没有 我只是想给办公室打个电♥话♥…
… but these gentlemen say you don’t have a phone here.
但这些先生们说你们这儿没有电♥话♥
They wouldn’t know. There’s one in the house. I’ll show you where it is.
他们不知道 屋里有一台 我领你去
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
There’s a call that’s gonna cost more than a nickel.
这个电♥话♥会花掉他不止五分钱了
Looks like Big Ed’s gonna have company, huh?
看起来大艾德会有个伴了
Yeah. And we got a new station wagon.
而且我们会有一辆新旅行轿车
How’s fishing? Fine, Cody.
鱼钓得怎么样 还行,科迪
Good catch. You like the truck idea, huh?
钓了不少 你喜欢卡车那个办法?
It’s admirable.
令人钦佩
We might all profit by a closer study of classical literature.
我们仔细研究一下经典文献,也许会有好处
Oh, chemical plant. I guess that’s Long Beach way.
化工厂 我猜是长滩那条路
That’s close enough for now. You know the way I work, Cody.
现在来看已经足够近了 你知道我做事的方式
I must ask that you don’t insist on knowing the exact location…
在到达指定地点之前
… until you’ve reached the rendezvous.
我必须要求你别老问确切的位置…
That’s all right. The only thing that matters is
好吧 我唯一关心的事是…
how much dough this joint has in the kitty.
那个地方总共有多少钱
Four hundred and twenty-six thousand dollars will be placed in their safe before closing time tomorrow…
明天下班以前会有 四十二万六千美元放入他们的保险柜中…
… to be distributed to deserving employees the following morning.
以便第二天早上发给员工…
Uh, provided there’s no unforeseen accident, of course.
当然,前提是没有任何意外发生
Like me and my boys? Exactly.
比方说我和我的弟兄们? 没错
What are they doing, dancing?
他们在干嘛,跳舞?
Maybe they found they went to school together.
也许他们发现他们是校友
Say, maybe they’re buddies after all.
可能他们本来就是哥们儿
Well, something funny’s going on there.
里面肯定发生了一些有趣的事情
I’ve had my eye on this place for months.
我盯着这地方已经几个月了
Now, uh, these checking gates, that means a pass for the driver…
看,这些检查关卡,意味着司机需要通行证…
… identity cards and stuff. We’re all hot.
身份证等等 -我们万事俱备
Your truck will be driven past these checkers…
你的卡车将会开过这些检查关卡…
… by an ex-convict of my acquaintance.
由一个坐过牢的我的熟人开着
He’s now leading a scrupulously honest life
他现在过着小心谨慎,诚实的生活…
as a truck driver for this very firm.
他正是这家工厂的一名司机
Oh, smooth.
完美
Sorry to bust in. We’re finished. Thought you might wanna check.
抱歉闯进来 我们外头做完了 你要检查一下吗?
I’ll be right out. Okay.
我马上出去
You having much luck, mister? I haven’t started yet.
你运气不错嘛,先生? 我还没开始…
I’m just on my way.
我刚要继续
Oh. You done much fishing up here? Oh, every year.
经常在这儿钓鱼? 每年都来
Yeah? What are you trying for? Bass.
你钓什么鱼? 鲈鱼
This guy’s a phony, Cody. I beg your pardon?
科迪,这家伙是个骗子 你说什么?
This is trout country. There ain’t bass for a hundred miles.
这地区只有鲑鱼 方圆一百英里都没有鲈鱼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!