Don’t need a gun.
我们不需要枪
They’re not gonna open the gates for us.
他们不会给我们开大门的
You think you’re the only guy in this parlor that wants out?
你以为就你一个人想从这的鬼地方出去?
What do you think I’ve been dreaming about nights?
你以为我每天晚上都梦到什么?
I got a way of getting a mile from this joint before anybody knows what hit them.
我有个办法,在他们知道以前,我们已经跑到一英里开外了
Without artillery, it can’t be done. No?
没有武器,不可能办到的
Listen, I’m a pretty handy fella with electricity, you remember?
不可能?听着,你记不记得我对电器很内行?
Well, I figured a way to fix the generators.
对,我找到控制发电机的方法
You know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么?
I got a slight idea.
有点明白了
The generators control everything, searchlights, gun turret, main gate.
发电机控制着所有的东西: 探照灯,瞭望塔,大门
Who needs artillery?
谁会需要武器?
Only we’ve gotta do it alone.
我们只需要自己去做
We’re gonna need a car.
我们需要一辆车
My wife’s coming tomorrow. We’ll set it all up.
我老婆明天来 我会安排的
All right, kid. It’s a deal.
好吧,小子 就这么定了…
And if it works, I’ll pay you back.
如果成功,我会报答你的
Maybe you’ll give me that medal, huh?
也许你会给我那面奖章
Solid gold.
纯金的
Good news for you, Herbert.
赫伯特,好消息
Ah, you’ve had good news for the last 12 years.
过去12年里你都有好消息
I’m working on a plan to get your case reviewed.
我有办法让你的案子重审
Hello, Margaret. You’re looking well, Vic.
你好,玛格丽特 你看上去气色不错,维克
We’re being watched. Say anything you like and make it good.
有人在在看着我们 随便说点,说得好听点
And listen to me carefully.
仔细听我说
Divorce? Vic, you can’t mean that.
离婚?维克,你不会是这个意思
Why? What have I done?
为什么?我做什么了?
That’s fine.
好吧
Jarrett’s getting out of here and I’m going with him.
加里特打算越狱,而且我会和他一起
I know how you feel, Vic, but don’t ask me to do anything that’ll break my heart.
我知道你的感受,但是别让我做会让我心碎的事
It might be better for you.
也许会对你有好处
It’s my life. Let me decide what to do with it.
这是我的生活 让我自己决定该怎么做
Just the two of us.
只有我们俩个
Tell Evans we’ll break out Thursday night.
告诉埃文斯我们会在星期四晚上越狱
Tell him to plant a getaway car with an oscillator.
告诉他准备一辆供我们逃跑的车,装上跟踪器
Can you remember that? With an oscillator.
你能记得住吗?装上跟踪器
I’ll remember, darling.
亲爱的,我会记得的
Everything clear? Perfectly clear.
一切都清楚了? 不能再清楚了
You won’t be sorry, Vic. When you get out, we’ll be happy. I’ll see to that.
别难过,维克 你出去后我们会很快乐的 我会看到的
Nice going. Where’d you learn all that, soap opera?
很好 你从哪儿学的这些?肥皂剧?
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
This time I’m going right to the top to get you out.
这次我直接走上层路线把你弄出来
Herbert, are you listening? Sure, Jerry. Sure.
赫伯特,你听着吗? 当然在听,杰瑞
But if that fails, you just have to serve the rest of your term.
不过如果失败的话,你就得服完剩下的刑期
Jerry, you couldn’t get me out of here if I was pardoned.
杰瑞,如果我没听错的话,你不可能把我从这儿弄出去的,
All right, this is the prison.
看着,这里是监狱
We place the getaway car in these trees…
我们把供他们逃跑的车放在树林里…
… with the oscillator under its rear axle and hooked up to the battery.
跟踪器可以装在车的后轴下面,和电池连着
Our cars will be parked back here, a mile or so away. One here, the other here.
我们的车会停在这里,大概一英里左右,一辆在这边,另一辆在这边
We assume that Jarrett and Hank come out here somewhere.
我们假设加里特和汉克从这边某个地方出来
They pile into the getaway car, and they’re off.
他们钻进逃跑车,然后开走
You ready, Ernie? TRENT: Ready.
厄尼,准备好了吗? 好了
The transmitter wavelength is 47. 1.
发射器的波长是47.1
EVAN: Forty-seven-point-one.
47.1
All right, switch it on.
好了 把它打开
Our receivers pick up that sound from the oscillator…
我们的接收器会接受到跟踪器发出的信♥号♥♥…
… which enables us to cross-plot their exact position.
这样我们就能用交叉绘图方式确定他们的准确位置
For example…
比方说…
… suppose the impulse received here
假设在这里接受到的信♥号♥♥…
has a bearing of 210 degrees.
是在210度角的位置
This one here reads 45 degrees.
这边这个是在45度角的位置
We plot them like so.
我们这样画出来
Where the lines cross, that’s where they are.
两条线相交的地方,就是他们的位置
It doesn’t matter how far they travel.
不管他们走多远
As long as our cars are within receiving distance,
只要我们的车在接收范围之内…
we can tell where they are.
我们就能知道他们在哪儿
All right, Ernie. Switch it off.
关了吧
How far is receiving distance?
接收范围多大?
We had a dry run on a car yesterday. – Kept tabs on him for 20 miles.
我们昨天测试了一下 信♥号♥♥一直可以到达20英里远
That little thing?
那个小东西?
You could make one out of your bedside radio. I’ll show you how.
你可以用它来做一个床头的收音机 我会告诉你怎么做
Sometime when you’ve got a week to spare, Ernie will tell you all about electronics.
如果你有一星期的空余时间,厄尼会教你所有关于电子方面的知识
We’ll meet at the airport in 40 minutes. Be in Springfield late this afternoon.
我们40分钟后在机场碰头 今天下午晚些时候到达春田
Tonight.
今晚
Isn’t that Lefeld down there? Nat Lefeld?
那边那人是利菲吗?纳特·利菲?
From the coast mob. Came in today.
他是西海岸帮的 今天进来的
They checked him in today?
今天送进来的?
Ask him how my mother is.
问问他我母亲怎么样了
Ask about Cody’s mother. Ask about Cody’s mother.
问问他我母亲怎么样了
Ask about Cody’s mother. How is Cody’s mother?
问一下科迪的母亲
She’s dead. She’s dead.
她死了
She’s dead. She’s dead.
她死了
She’s dead.
她死了
Dead?
死了?
No.
没呢
I wanna get out! I wanna get out of here!
我要出去!
Get me out!
让我出去!
I wanna get out of here!
我要出去!
I wanna get out! I wanna get out of here!
我要出去!
Get me out!
让我出去!
Get me out!
让我出去!
Special for Jarrett.
特地给加里特做的
Hi, doc. Hi, Ryley.
你好,医生 你好,莱利
Hi, Cody. Brought you some grub.
嗨,科迪 给你送点吃的
Hot soup made special.
特地做的热汤
Mm, how are you, Vic? Glad to see you, kid. You’re a good boy, Vic.
你好吗,维克?很高兴见到你,小伙子 你挺不错,维克
It’s me, Tommy Ryley. Mmhm.
是我,汤米·莱利
That’s right, Vic. Play it smart.
对,维克 做得机灵点
Play it smart. That’s the only way it’ll work.
做得机灵点 这是成功的唯一方法
Here, get some of this into you.
这儿,吃点儿东西吧
Next time you come, bring the gun. Huh?
下次你来的时候,把枪带来
CODY : I like the way you go about it. Bring the gun.
维克,我喜欢你做事的方法 把枪带来
Sure you won’t try some of this delicious soup?
你确定不想尝尝这么美味的汤?
I’ll get it if you take me along, Cody.
科迪,如果你带我走我就把它拿来
I don’t want any of that slop. Pfft.
我根本不想喝这破汤
Try it on the warden. It’s a deal.
给监狱长喝去吧 就这么定了
If you don’t want it, I guess you don’t want it.
如果你不想喝,我想你是真的不想喝了
But you gotta keep up your strength, fella.
不过伙计,你必须保持你的体力
And if the warden don’t want it, try it on the governor.
如果监狱长不想喝,拿给州长试试
Guess he ain’t hungry.
我想他可能不饿
Dr. Simpson speaking.
我是辛普森医生
Oh, yes, warden. I’ve just finished my report on Jarrett.
是的,监狱长 我刚刚写完关于加里特的报告
Violent, homicidal.
暴♥力♥倾向,杀人倾向
He’ll probably have recurrent periods of normal behavior, but–
他可能会有周期性正常行为,但是…
Yes, sir, our psychiatrists are coming tonight.
是的,先生 我们的精神病医师今晚就来
They’ll commit him to the institution.
他们会把他交给精神病院
Yes, warden. I suggest you prepare the release for him.
是,监狱长 我建议你准备让他出狱
Thank you, warden.
谢谢,监狱长
EVANS: Oscillator ready? – Ready to sing.
跟踪器准备好了吗? 准备歌♥唱了,菲尔
Put the car in the trees. We’ll pick you up and take our positions.
把车放到树林里 我们会来接你然后进入各自指定位置
Telephone, Mr. Evans. All right. Hold it, boys.
埃文斯先生,电♥话♥ 好的 伙计们,先别动
Evans speaking. Hello, warden.
我是埃文斯 监狱长你好
That is bad news.
真是个不幸的消息 不过整件事并不让人吃惊
Not altogether a surprise. Thanks for your cooperation anyway.
不管怎样,还是要谢谢你的合作,监狱长
Say, by the way, uh… tomorrow there’ll be a pardon coming through
呃,顺便说一下,明天会有一条赦免令到…
for one of your inmates, Vic Pardo.
是给你的一个囚犯的,维克·帕尔多
Rush it through, will you? Oh, thanks.
快点通过,可以吗?谢谢
No dice, boys. The party’s off.
伙计们,不掷骰子了 派对取消了
Jarrett’s a raving maniac. They’ve got him in a straitjacket.
加里特现在是个暴躁的精神病人 他们给他套上了紧身衣
Good thing for Hank it happened inside instead of out.
对汉克来说是件好事 在里边发生,而不是外边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!